[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austrian presidential election - Three times a charm edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461693752339.jpg (137 KB, 603x928) Image search: [Google]
1461693752339.jpg
137 KB, 603x928
>Chances for another election round at 60 to 70% according to members of Austrian government

>Date or New vote: September 25th or October 2nd

Hail Hydra
>>
Is this actually happening? Source?
>>
http://m.focus.de/politik/videos/schon-termine-im-gespraech-unregelmaessigkeit-bei-auszaehlung-neuwahl-in-oesterreich-immer-wahrscheinlicher_id_5679975.html

also should be
>Date for New vote
>>
Please tell me it is happening. If we get a re-election Hofer would win no doubt.
>>
File: 1466335863919.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1466335863919.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>79186786
see

>>79186922
>>
>>79186685
Good

Hofer seems like a pretty based guy

And I can't wait to hear the liberal butthurt after he gets elected
>>
>>79186971
would he try to leave the EU?
>>
>>79187868
yes
>>
>>79186685
This is what you get for obvious tempering with voting results. Good luck Austrian bros. Go and vote, go and win.
>>
>>79186971
After brexit for sure, no more pro eu whining
>>
>>79186971
>Please tell me it is happening. If we get a re-election Hofer would win no doubt.

Unlikely unless the migrant crisis re-emerges in the media. The media has sort of stopped reporting about refugees and the culture they bring with them.
>>
>>79188806
You underestimate the impact of repeating the voting. This is basically accepting the fact that previous result was falsified. This will be huge. Yes, some voting "manipulation" happens every election due to little malignant action or pure human error but those manipulations usually cover less then few thousand votes and almost never change the end voting result. How often do you have a situation when entire voting has to be done again?
>>
>>79190090
>How often do you have a situation when entire voting has to be done again?
Every single election.
>>
File: 1461167495092.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1461167495092.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>79186685
i hope we win
>>
>>79186685
Oh fuck, really? So they're saying there was confirmed voting fraud, and enough of it to possibly skew the end results? Are the Austrian media discussing the implications of this? People always keep boasting about European values such as democracy, but if it looks like there actually was voting fraud and it was severe enough to do a re-take, that sounds like a pretty serious matter.

I knew there were Tweets talking about possible fraud, but I thought maybe it was people just trolling and getting worked up. I had already accepted that Hofer lost, I didn't expect anything to come out of the whole thing, and I'm pretty surprised to hear about this topic popping up again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.