[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop this now. That's enough. No fucking civilization on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CmEAFbAWEAA69J9.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CmEAFbAWEAA69J9.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Stop this now.

That's enough. No fucking civilization on the planet swings this far in 60 years.

End this gay Earth shit.
>>
>>79182087
Whats wrong?
>>
>>79182632
Shouldn't you be brushing your teeth?
>>
>>79182854
>>79182632
I will halp
>>
>>79182854
s..sorry ameri-senapi ;_;
>>
File: LoveStick.gif (81 KB, 611x442) Image search: [Google]
LoveStick.gif
81 KB, 611x442
>>79182087
For now dating apps are voluntary. In the future they will be required to to remove your prejudices. So if the app recommends you data a cat, they you should consider the cats feelings. The cat may not want to date you either, but if you don't try, they how can you know if you don't like it?
>>
>>79182087
You're right. Love doesn't even exist. Marriage was nothing more but commodity through dowry. We should go back to that. None of this love stuff because no one ends up happy.
>>
>>79183639
Full circle.
>>
Literally Canada.
>>
>>79186388
OMG! My first ever dubs! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who enabled me to post here today to obtain the doubles...my mother and father for always being there for me and supporting me living in their house using power and wifi, My girlfriend for being an annoying cunt so I have a reason to come back here, my job for being so mundane I always have to sneak in the back to post here, and all of the taxpayers who paid for my iPhone.
>>
ITT /pol/ falls for a /pol/ troll intended to troll liberals
>>
>>79182632

Nothing, "Love" is the new code word for degeneracy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.