[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOP KEK WANGLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Messages Image(226158654).png (322 KB, 700x557) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(226158654).png
322 KB, 700x557
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/29/what-a-real-brexit-britain-would-look-like/?tid=sm_tw

Washington post suggests "wangland" as new name for uk post scottish/Nirish exit.
>>
who knew americans cared so much about the eu

and who knew the left were such huge fans of unelected federalist bureaucracies

it's almost as if the same people pushing for one world government also control the mainstream media
>>
Reminds me of rump Yugoslavia AKA Serbia and Montenegro.
I hope the bongs have a civil war, shit would be sooo cash.>>79179855
>>
Its perfect
>>
>>79179855
washington post is not an acredited news site anymore
>>
>>79180411
haha yea
>>
>>79180411
Kek
>>
Scotland cannot afford to go it alone. Northern Ireland cannot afford to go it alone and is too politically divided to unify with Ireland.
>>
>>79179855
Lol is being disowned by Trump all it takes to turn an average newspaper into a low tier tabloid?
>>
This is what it looks like when you come up with something mildly humourous and then realise you need to write a whole article around it.
>>
>>79180325
We don't care at all, the MSN for whatever reason find it interesting, your average Joe couldn't give a shit about Brexit and the EU
>>
>Stay in the EU
>get called out on /pol/

>Leave the EU
>get called out by media jews + various non-countries on /pol/

There was no way to win this game
>>
KEW = Kingdom of England & Wales
>>
>>79180411
If Brexit is stopped, you got yourself a civil war guaranteed. Blood, running in streets, etc.
>>
>>79180325
Our elites are just as rattled by it as British and Europish elites. That's why the media keep shoving it down our throats. The average American thinks England is a country that ceased to exist after the revolutionary period.
>>
>>79180607
Honestly the Scots are so cucked that they make the rest of the UK look like stormfags, so I'd say that it would be for the better if the left.
>>
>>79181174
>leave the EU
>media and non-countries go full REEEEEE
How about that for a win?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.