[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so salty and bitter towards atheists? Are you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: biretta_tipper.jpg (83 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
biretta_tipper.jpg
83 KB, 570x428
Why is /pol/ so salty and bitter towards atheists? Are you all trying to fight repressed memories of when your childhood priests molested you?

Most people on this board are atheists, yet for some reason, you all let a loud small minority of autistic Christian revivalist trailer trash rednecks boss you around and control the narrative.
>>
Because a few anime watching Christians think their opinions matter in the slightest

Prepare for a cuck general to appear in a few minutes because they get upset so easily
>>
/pol/ is contrarian.
Christian majority? We are atheists now.
Atheist/secular majority? Muh paganism, muh anti degeneracy.
>>
>>79178732
Cucktianity remains the most powerful controlled opposition group the Jews have ever created. If you don't see them around at a given moment, rest assured that they are somewhere plotting a counter-move to restore their Jewish masters to power, guaranteed.
>>
>>79179107
Muh pol is contrarian.

Maybe the morons like you
>>
>>79179344
Jews Christians and Muslims are all the same

Except Islam is better at spreading and Judaism is better at ruling and subverting. Christianity is the most inefficient of the abrahamic religions
>>
>>79179363
>literally implying
Fascism has been totally dead, which is why /pol/ loves it. Pretty soon, as the neo-nazis gain more power in Europe, the communists and anarchists will control /pol/
>>
>>79178732
Hi, I don't know your name or where your from our anything about you for that matter, but I'm gonna pray for you. After reading your post something really began to weigh on my heart and I feel that it's God telling me that there is a soul in need of redemption.

Jesus loves you :)
>>
>>79178732
atheists are overwhelmingly leftists
and so is /pol/ lately

we like white people and we like white heritage. that's all.
>>
>>79179492
If you believe that then you haven't been here long.
>>
>>79178732

I thought you didnt care about religion?

You seem to be awfully concerned about us Christians for someone who claims to not believe religion.
>>
kids please put away those fedoras.
>>
>>79178732
>1 ID by this post
>>
>>79179555

You were triggered by this thread so you had to use passive aggressive angst to get back at me.

Why don't you address what I actually said, instead of being a condescending ass? You Christians have been mistreating people on here for a long time now, I'm surprised the majority of /pol/ has not yet had enough of you and thrown you out like trash yet.

But I know why. Like another guy said, /pol/ is contrarian, so /pol/ lets Christian abuse them, because it's the proper, right-wing thing to do apparently. Just like how leftists let Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, and so forth abuse them. Same coin, different side. The board's user base doesn't want to lose any Right Wing Internet Points by telling you to fuck off and shove your bible up your smelly ass.
>>
>>79179680
>>79179363
I remember being a newfag too.
>>
>>79180012
No, you probably remeber being some faggot ass contrarian libertarian. And because you were, you immediately assumed everyone else was.
>>
>>79179933
Christians all act like the most bitter of women.
>>
>>79180091
>And because you were, you immediately assumed everyone else was.
>American reasoning
Projecting much?
>>
>>79180091
Do you realize you're going to hell for being a dense faggot?
>>
I can't think of a more rational position than atheist nationalist.
>>
File: greenpill 005.jpg (41 KB, 699x244) Image search: [Google]
greenpill 005.jpg
41 KB, 699x244
>he doesn't recognize the transcendental nature of man
Study more metaphysics niggers, start with the Greeks
>>
Christianity sounds like a good deal.
>happy people
>unified purpose in life
>staving off fear of death through belief in a comfortable afterlife
>good family values in general base teachings
>generally nice people

I just can't get over the contradictions and vague choose-your-own meaning style of the bible.
If God would just set it out clearly, I would be so happy to accept Christianity.
But as it stands now, there's no sane way I can believe in the power of Christ over any other particular religious teaching.
>>
>>79180216
No I'm just trying to understand why you think everyone is a contrarian just because you are. Do you also think everyone else is a homosexual?
>>
>>79180269
Oh no what shall I do. Better delete this Reddit account and make a new one
>>
>>79180769
>I'm just trying to understand why you think everyone is a contrarian
I specifically stated /pol/, and I am right.
>just because you are
Kek, keep on believeing that. Like most of us (except you), people leave their contrarian phase age 12.
> Do you also think everyone else is a homosexual?
What do you think?
>>
>>79178732
From what I've understood, it's an American thing. There religion is a bigger deal than here AFAIK and atheists are being really vocal about their atheism while LARPing as far-left nutjobs in general.

Here in Europe, atheists are more numerous but far less vocal about their lack of religion.

I'm curious about the atheism/religious split here in /pol/. Is it 30/70, 50/50, what?
>>
>>79180901
>what do I think

I think you're a child who labels the entirety of pol as contrarian. I also think you're a homosexual
>>
>>79181049
95/5 or less
>>
>>79181058
>think you're a child who labels the entirety of pol as contrarian. I also think you're a homosexual
Turn down the intensity on your projector, burger.
>>
God (probably) isn't real, which is why Christians constantly compensate with pseudo-science and other nonsense. They are trained to see Atheism and to an extent Agnosticism as automatically degenerate when it usually isn't.
>>
>>79181208
That's it?
>>
>>79179468
>Christianity is the most inefficient of the abrahamic religions

Really? Don't you know christianity is the most extended religion? Even the human rights are based in christianity.
>>
File: s0569226_sc7.jpg (20 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
s0569226_sc7.jpg
20 KB, 380x380
>>79178732
I'm really a singulartarian who performs as a Catholic in large part because I hate sluts and want to rid the world of the and the sex drive.
>>
>>79178732
Why do atheists keep projecting their problems onto everyone else?
>>
>>79178732

I don't really bother with those christian threads to be honest.
There could be a god, multiple or none, either way, I don't give a shit.
Fact is it comes from sandniggers however, so if they are proud to be white, christianity does'nt even fit in and they're just sandnigger worshippers.
>>
>>79181208
>>79181351

You'e both right though. A good amount of /pol/ is contrarian. 4chan is a site that is counter-edgy and edgy at the same time, combined. Christianity is inefficient because it's followers do a fucking terrible job at pitching the faith. They are all rude, and forceful, and have the audacity to complain about atheists being arrogant, when their real problem is that they lost numerous debates to atheists and it left them with a chip on their shoulders. They behave the exact same way they accuse atheists of being all the time, because they want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>79181384
>even the human rights are based on Christianity

Where do you think those ideas came from? You really think they didn't exist before Christianity?
>>
>>79179933
To be honest you just responded to weak ass bait with a novel.

You probably were fiddled with as a child by a priest and are playing your anger and bitterness off as being enlightened and not a christcuck.
>>
>>79178732
>Why is /pol/ so salty and bitter towards atheists?
atheists have almost singlehandedly caused the downfall of the west by their promotion of materialism/naturalism since at least the 17th century.
>>
>>79181885
Of course this ideas were before, but thanks to christianity and it's moral we have the human rights.

Just assume christianity didn't exist and it was Islam the main religion. Are you sure human rights would the same?
>>
>>79182052

>Japan

You have no room to talk about sexual degeneracy my weeabo friend.
>>
>>79182158
>Of course this ideas were before, but thanks to christianity and it's moral we have the human rights.

Christianity actually made things worse fyi.
>>
Don't bother, Canabro. Christfags are notorious for their self-hate and denial of life. They're born betas, and think that denying life and hating yourself will somehow make them better people than the successful people they hate.

After all, that's what hell is for the most part, a revenge fantasy for betas to justify their own betaness
>>
>>79182052

That's the way I type though. I know this site prides itself on being "anti intellectual" (the term "intellectual" makes me cringe from all the memes) but still, he wrote a long post too. I am amazed at how a board like this lets such a small minority boss them around. It's just shocking.
>>
>>79182151
17 century? Just after decent portion of central Europe got killed because one part decided to worship god differently and when Turks besieged Vienna? Where did you got this information from?
>>
>>79182359

They don't let them boss around anything. It's like ignoring the loud black people in the corner denying the holocaust happened.

It's just generally avoided because you have to bring yourself down to their level to even engage.
>>
File: 1921 in russia.jpg (86 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
1921 in russia.jpg
86 KB, 800x563
If there is something /pol/ can mostly agree is on anti-communism. With the exception of a few stragglers from /leftypol/, everyone heres hates communism.

Historically, atheism has been associated closely with communist political movements, therefore an anti-communist board will have reservations towards atheism, it's only natural.
>>
>>79182158
Islam wouldn't exist if Christianity didn't exist and Christianity wouldn't exsist if Judaism didn't

But thank god for Christianity. I mean Ancient Rome and Greece were such fucking shit holes am I right?
>>
>>79182422
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment
"Naturalism is presumably not a religion. In one very important respect, however, it resembles religion: it can be said to perform the cognitive function of a religion. There is that range of deep human questions to which a religion typically provides an answer ... Like a typical religion, naturalism gives a set of answers to these and similar questions."
>>
>>79178732
Atheism is boring, nothing to think about, stuff is just here, what's so interesting about that ?
Better to believe in bullshit and have something to keep the wheels turning inside your head.
>>
Because atheists are retarded. They worship science. They think science is truth. Yet every year hundreds of new volumes of "Truth" is published, many scientific things that a year ago you would have been laughed at for challenging, now is akin to "Oops, well we were wrong lol".

Meanwhile the bible needs no volume 2. It's straight truth. Science will eventually get to the point where it can in depth study the birth of the universe and come to the conundrum "Well how did nothing become something?"

Basic scientific fact, something acted on the nothing and created something. A creator. A god. Science will reach the same conclusions as Christianity just much later.

All atheists are actually Christians choosing the long way around.
>>
>>79182677
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>79182634
If Christians let atheists destroy the world, well then doesn't that just mean Christianity is a weak pathetic religion?

Really just disgusting
>>
>>79182634
But were there atheists?
>>
>>79182677
>Meanwhile the bible needs no volume 2. It's straight truth
...have you actually read the bible?
>>
>>79182642
Yes I know right! Because this information in this book could keep me entertained and interested for all eternity

I mean Jesus Christ the world is just so dull and boring. Let's sit around and read the bible all day like Muslims do with the Koran. Turned out great for them didn't it?
>>
>>79182831
If atheists destroyed the world and themselves, well then doesn't that just mean Atheism is a weak pathetic religion?

You bet!
>>
>>79182677
>they worship science

Wrong with your first sentence why even type the rest?
>>
>>79182677

>Because atheists are retarded.

Not a good start

>They worship science.

Well they don't hold mass or pray to it.

>They think science is truth.

It is a way of figuring out the truth yes.

>Yet every year hundreds of new volumes of "Truth" is published, many scientific things that a year ago you would have been laughed at for challenging, now is akin to "Oops, well we were wrong lol".

Source?

>Meanwhile the bible needs no volume 2. It's straight truth.

lol

>Science will eventually get to the point where it can in depth study the birth of the universe and come to the conundrum "Well how did nothing become something?"

Been there done that.

>Basic scientific fact, something acted on the nothing and created something

No you got that wrong. The theory is not that something came from nothing, it's that everything was something else until it became what it is. Too complicated for you? trust me, that was layman's terms.

>A creator. A god. Science will reach the same conclusions as Christianity just much later.

His name is physics, we already found him.

>All atheists are actually Christians choosing the long way around.

Nice crystal ball.
>>
>>79182778
Science can't even explain basic things like why nerves choose to spasm at certain times, for a certain length of time, at a certain intensity of pain. Yet science knows for a fact that god doesn't exist.

Please. It's a joke.
>>
>>79182956
See that's what I mean, not a second wasted on a topic that has no content, straight back to religion, you can bash religion all day all night forever, but atheism, you're done in one sentence.
>>
File: qZufjOT.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
qZufjOT.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>79182677
>>
>>79178732
It's mostly shitposting.
I can guarantee half the anons that claim to be christians here are just shitposting atheists.
>>
File: biretta.jpg (109 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
biretta.jpg
109 KB, 1024x724
>>79182677

Here, have another biretta. I don't worship science. Your post sounds like it was made by someone that resides in a mental institution.
>>
>>79182537
>Islam wouldn't exist if Christianity didn't exist

Actually that's not true. Muhammad wasn't christian, Jesus was jew. Islam could have existed without christianity, but it was just a hypothetical case, you have to imagine it.

>Ancient Rome and Greece were such fucking shit holes

At the end they were full of degeneracy, child abuse, gay sex, alcohol... Their society fell.
>>
>>79183090

>Science can't even explain basic things like why nerves choose to spasm at certain times

Yes it can.

>Yet science knows for a fact that god doesn't exist.

No it just knows that he probably doesn't exist with a good certainty, and if there is a god he most likely isn't the Christian God.
>>
>>79182959
God almighty can't stop some non believers?! Gods chosen followers can't stop some non believers!?

Well I guess you'll sure get us when we're burning in hell. That will show those darn atheists not to mess with Christians
>>
>>79183105

Who cares how interesting it is? fill your head with something else. What a flimsy and weak argument on your part, think of something better.
>>
>>79179555
I don't like black guys.
>>
>>79183209
>>79183186
>>79183119
>>79183055
>>79183020
>>79182930
>>79182778

Please no bully. I just copied the pastas.
>>
>>79183105
The world around us is infinitely more interesting than a group of writings written by Arabs.
>>
>>79183291
People who want to discuss things, debate things, think about things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cud5yGXvzm4

Nobel prize in Physics winner and a better man than 99.99% of 4chan and 100% of /pol/
>>
>>79183511
Yeah and Atheism is boring as fuck.
>>
File: 1461237900272.png (409 KB, 720x629) Image search: [Google]
1461237900272.png
409 KB, 720x629
Believe it or not, I started realizing atheism was dumb once I started actually studying mathematics and physics at a higher level. Personally, I believe it's the laws of nature--still not well understood and may never be fully understood by our species--is what God is. Different religions just choose to personify it in different way, but I still appreciate their belief and their leap of faith into something greater than them. You'll grow out of it.
>>
>>79183605

>People who want to discuss things, debate things, think about things.

Join a book club.

Your reasoning for not being atheist is nonsensical.
>>
>>79183739

You're like twelve years old aren't you?
>>
>>79183605
Wow well let's see here, let's talk about Jesus Christ. I personally think the bible proves his exsistence. I also think the bible is far more interesting than everything else

You see, I'm an intellectual

>p.s. Boy was that a workout for my mind!
>>
>>79183815
But tell me then, why be an atheist, what do I gain that cannot be gained by not being an atheist ?
>>
>>79183783
>math and physics at a higher level.

So senior year of high school?
>>
Why is it such a huge deal to you that some people believe the big bang happened as a result of a conscious entity and not as a result of random chance?
>>
>>79178732
>boss you around and control the narrative.
I can't even take them seriously as Christians to begin with.
They're just retarded enough to believe that clinging to ancient sandnigger superstitions is an important part of white culture that contributes to racial success.
>>
>>79182882
who else would promote naturalism? it certainly wasn't christians.

>>79183270
not sure what childhood memories you're channeling here, but this has nothing to do with the original subject.
>>
>>79183783
Well I'm Christian now. I see Jesus in the trees and the Holy Spirit in my heart
>>
File: 1452463606893.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1452463606893.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
>>79183783
Dude.

That is exactly what I believe. Like the same words and shit how I explain it.

this shit is insane mate.

Who are YOU, bro?
>>
>>79183914
Well actually historical records prove his existence.

Was he the son of god? Well that's where we get into funny Desert memes recorded on the meme data base known as the bible.
>>
>>79184049
I don't care.

Your original subject will never be answered by anyone and you know that. Your bullshit arguing techniques are just poor and that of a child
>>
>>79183921

I'm agnostic because Christianity is obviously just a story at this point. It's not real, there is absolutely no way anyone comes back from the dead or is miraculously impregnated asexually.

We have answered most of the questions that Christianity tried to answer for us using basic science. It's obviously just an old cult at this point that profits and has a cover story of "we promote good society" which is fine and all, but it's quickly becoming redundant.

When i want to gain something i don't turn to religion, i turn to interesting people and activities, I'm not constantly looking for people to debate with about religion....that sounds pathetic.
>>
>>79178732
Because atheists are literally ruining everything.
>>
>>79184142
Another 19 year old who needs to feel superior to Christians and atheists
>>
Because spiritual initiation is what separates the higher spiritual class from the watered down and godless plebeians.
Until you break the modern antireligious programming that even the church pushes, you will be stuck as merely terrestrial.
>>
>>79184224
So atheism is as empty as I've stated, thanks.
>>
>>79183783

I don't know, atheism probably is dumb, agnosticism seems the only logical state of being at the moment.

Assuming science can't ever answer these questions is just as bad as assuming you can answer it with "God" which feels like a cheap cop out to a real answer.

Then again you study mathematical theory, probably where you get this mindset. Try Chemistry and observational sciences, it will show you the theory in practice.
>>
File: 1447879267681.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447879267681.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
>>79183783
>Believe it or not, I started realizing atheism was dumb once I started actually studying mathematics and physics at a higher level. Personally, I believe it's the laws of nature--still not well understood and may never be fully understood by our species--is what God is. Different religions just choose to personify it in different way, but I still appreciate their belief and their leap of faith into something greater than them. You'll grow out of it.

This belief is known as Pantheism. It's actually a religious ideology that has existed for quite some time and most scientists who believe in God adhere to this ideology in some way.
>>
>>79183207
>At the end they were full of degeneracy, child abuse, gay sex, alcohol... Their society fell.
Greece never fell, they were simply defeated by Rome. Rome fell long after they had converted to Christianity.

>Constantine becomes Emperor
>Empire falls 170 years later
Pure Coincidence.
>>
>>79184446

Didn't address the rest of my post because it serves your nonsensical position.

I'm bored debating with you.
>>
>>79178732
I'm an atheist in the process of conversion. My life is overall better.

In a logical point of view, much of the biblical worldview is crazy talk. But there is an amount I'm willing to accept. Science is by far the best way to know and understand our world.

But it's really a superior and a happier life, if you have some spirituality. It feels good.
>>
>>79184578
So theists can't talk to interesting people or engage in activities beyond those of their faith ?
>>
>>79184797

Not a claim i ever made, I'm specifically talking about you.
>>
>>79184861
You choose to cut of your own hand because others smear themselves with shit.
>>
>>79184566
No no no we WUZ Christians and we saved Rome and we saved Greece too! Those fucking filthy people needed our non degenerate teachings

We gives them everything they had.
>>
>>79184949

Whoa, careful with those analogies, you might hurt someone.
>>
>>79184949
Please tell me you're a stupid immigrant
>>
>>79185041
Oh no please, I'm so so sorry I might have offended some shit covered pleb
>>
>>79183783

>You'll grow out of it.

Christians told me this years ago though, on this website, all because I disagreed with them and was a thorn in the side of their cesspool echo chamber. You don't have an argument. Good for you if you found something that made you happy, but that's just a subjective thing that made you, personally, happy. I am focused on how Christians abuse others on this board despite being a small minority, and I'm shocked that /pol/ lets Christians dominate the narrative and abuse those that disagree with them.
>>
>>79185078
No, I've lived in this country all my life
>>
File: 1420579010777.png (4 KB, 448x435) Image search: [Google]
1420579010777.png
4 KB, 448x435
>>79185131
>>
>>79179107
>I'm a retard with no principles so everyone else must be the same.
>>
>>79184222
>Your original subject will never be answered by anyone and you know that.
i perfectly answered it myself by pointing out that materialism has been the cause of the west's own downfall, by promoting YOLO, subjectivism, and countless other degenerate ideas.
>>
>>79178894
FPBP
>>
>>79183783
>god's just the unknown mysteries of the universe man

This is just you falling back into what you were raised with with the only thing theists have left: abstract philosophy with zero application in reality.
>>
>>79185382

The Roman Empire was around 2000 years.

Male on male sex was widely accepted.

Child molestation was legal.

If that caused their downfall, it sure did take it's sweet time.
>>
>>79178732
People here seem to think religion is needed for national identity. I think it's unnecessary.

Agnosticism is a rather weak position.
>>
>>79185583

>Agnosticism is a rather weak position.

That's the point of it.

I don't understand why people say this. You must not understand why people are agnostic in the first place.
>>
File: real pilot gungeon gameplay.jpg (221 KB, 1043x858) Image search: [Google]
real pilot gungeon gameplay.jpg
221 KB, 1043x858
Abandoning god is what got western civilization into this mess.
>>
>>79180638
>memephysics that have actually nothing to do with physics
yeah don't need to study that can just pull something out of my ass and call it that
>>
>>79185794

elaborate
>>
Proof that atheists are the tools of jews to destroy christianity is that you will never ever see them attacking Islam or Judaism, they weren't given the copypasta arguments to do it

I'm not even a christian I just acknowledge that athiests are not only jewish tools but also stupid - because they claim to know for a fact there isn't anything besides materialism and humans because they again think they refuted the christian god

They're actually not just stupid but profoundly stupid
>>
>>79185533
while those practices are abominations, the situations aren't interchangeable since at the moment it comes down to demography. modern materialists just aren't having enough kids.
>>
>>79186438

Look, i hate to say this but Islam and Judaism handle this in a much more mature way. Islam extremism is very bad, but Christians are just as bad in some ways.
>>
>>79185172
I've been participating in internet religious debate for a long time. I was a fedora tipping little shithead on the internet way before Dawkins became a celebrity. What I see from Christians is that they all copypasta arguments from other people. I don't have the patience to sit here and occupy these threads day after day posting canned responses to canned arguments.

Most of Christian apologetics absolutely depends on strawmanning the opposition in order to tear it down, and even though it fails at doing that because it's a strawman, they still haven't demonstrated that their favorite deity exists.

I'm so god damned tired of listening to them harp on and on about the Big Bang being some mystical spawn of something from nothing. You can set the matter straight and explain why they're stupid over and over and they'll just show up in the next thread and keep pushing it anyway.

Same thing happens with meme arguments on the atheist side. You get some 18 year old little fagtard that has sat and watched all of The Amazing Atheist's videos and now he's a fucking theology expert or something.

It's just boring, and my self-esteem isn't suffering by not having something to prove.
The decline of religiosity speaks for itself, and every time a Muslim does something stupid in the name of Allah, people reflect on the madness of believing in invisible figures inhabiting some unreachable realm and observing through a one-way window just to get pissed off about things they can twinkle their nose and fix magically.

They can shitpost about their imaginary friend all day long if they want, but I don't have to acknowledge it until they produce something more conclusive than muh feelings.
>>
>>79186504

I think degeneracy is in the eyes of the beholder.

A gay man wont see sex with another man as degenerate.

Pederasty was a widely accepted tradition for a lot longer than it has not been and in societies that are widely accepted as pillars of modern society. These things cycle, looking at only the last 2000 years is missing a bigger picture.
>>
>>79186850
there is no big bang, only big crunch
>>
>>79186850

Science is difficult to learn and we live in an impatient society. The only way to win is to teach and nobody is listening.

I wholly agree with your post. We were born a few hundred years too early to escape the ignorance of dogmatism.
>>
>>79185855
>memephysics that have actually nothing to do with physics
I'm gasping for air. Where did you read that metaphysics has anything to do with physics?
>>
Christianity, while desu a great way of keeping people acting (mostly) moral and benevolent to each other, is at its very heart a falsehood and a lie.

I mean, come on. Magical fruits, midgets fighting giants, people turning into salt, a personality cult around some zombie hippy.

It's just a long and convoluted story that ultimately fails to explain anything about the universe or why anything exists except "lol god willed it"
>>
>>79178732
The complete bastardization of Dawkins theories for the most part.
>>
>>79187324

>metaphysics

What does it have to do with anything other than mental gymnastics?
>>
>>79187407
And when did I say it did?
I pointed out that stating or even thinking that metaphysics has anything to do with physics is stupid, and reveals ignorance.
>>
>>79188051

It shouldn't even be called metaphysics.

It should be called practices in mental gymnastics for children.

when someone shows ignorance of what metaphysics is i don't judge them, because the topic offers nothing of value.
>>
>>79187407

>What does it have to do with anything other than mental gymnastics?

Avoiding mindlessly believing in dogma: Secular or otherwise
>>
>>79188188

I don't know about that anon.
>>
>>79188156

If you intentionally try to avoid metaphysics you have the most dull conceptions possibly imaginable
>>
>>79188465

Nice crystal ball.

Either way, not having the capacity to appreciate the universe and needing magic is equally dull minded.
>>
>>79186438
>you will never ever see them attacking Islam or Judaism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfZaRjwkBls
>>
>>79178732
dude you are not helping the atheist ideology at all by pissing them of.just sit back ignore their preaching and let them do what they want.in the end nothing matters.
>>
>>79188609

Appreciate what? Rocks en shit?

fuck off
>>
>>79188689

>nothing matters

That's actually a Christian belief, because it's all about the afterlife, not about life.
>>
>>79188689
Exactly.

If you're so fucking nihilistic, then what difference does it make to you what retards do with their purposeless existence?
>>
>>79188746

Rocks en shit? Lmao. No wonder you think it's dull, you haven't learned about -anything-
>>
>>79188835

>what difference does it make?

Are you stupid enough to believe just because there is no afterlife or God that nothing matters?
>>
>>79188936

It's all "rocks and shit" if everything is meaningless physical processes that just.. happen

I'd ask you why you don't kill yourself, but I guess it's because you consider doing it as completely equal to refraining from it

You have no particularly good reason for living
>>
>>79186438
>you will never see them attacking Islam or Judaism
This meme is really fucking tiring. You're taking the Atheism+ liberal crowd and applying that to all atheists. Even pop culture atheists like Dawkins have gone on record criticizing Islam. Also atheists are the tools of jews but Christianity, a SEMITIC RELIGION, somehow isn't? Fuck off chink.
>>
>>79189179

>It's all "rocks and shit" if everything is meaningless physical processes that just.. happen

Really want you to tell this to a Chemistry teacher, if for some really weird reason you ever strut into a classroom to learn about anything which is highly unlikely.

>I'd ask you why you don't kill yourself, but I guess it's because you consider doing it as completely equal to refraining from it

No, because life is important, and it's meaning is entirely subjective. If there was no reason for me to keep on living, I'd probably kill myself yes, but i have a lot to live for atm and i know i always will.

>You have no particularly good reason for living

There's that crystal ball again.
>>
>>79187342
>some zombie hippy
Jesus is a Lich, not a zombie. Just saying.
>>
>>79189427

>Really want you to tell this to a Chemistry teacher, if for some really weird reason you ever strut into a classroom to learn about anything which is highly unlikely.

It has nothing to do with Chemistryâ„¢, no matter how physically complicated it gets, my point stands

>No, because life is important, and it's meaning is entirely subjective. If there was no reason for me to keep on living, I'd probably kill myself yes, but i have a lot to live for atm and i know i always will.

Life has objectively no importance. You are making shit up literally; to avoid killing yourself. And you have no idea of "knowing" how long you could continue keeping it up
>>
>>79178732
i don't see a reason to care aboit stuff like nationalism if your religious. your getting eternal life in the afterlife anyways. why care about politics on earth?
only redpilled thing is being non-religious
>>
File: machiavelli3.jpg (5 KB, 181x236) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli3.jpg
5 KB, 181x236
>>79178732

>be atheist since birth (never indoctrinated by parents)
>nonetheless understand that religion is of critical importance to society

just keep it to yourself, leaf, and we'll all be better off
>>
File: YemeniJew1914.jpg (64 KB, 487x702) Image search: [Google]
YemeniJew1914.jpg
64 KB, 487x702
>Talking about religion..... on the internet.
Why is this a subject that just won't die? Religious discussion on the internet will always be an unproductive shitshow. Why even bother?
>>
>>79189818

>It has nothing to do with Chemistryâ„¢, no matter how physically complicated it gets, my point stands

Your point doesn't stand at all, not only is it nonsensical it's emotionally charged and lacks any sort of understanding about even basic materialistic science.

>Life has objectively no importance.

"Life" is not objective so your argument falls completely flat before it began. From a biological point of view maybe it does, but humans are well past that and can consciously choose to ignore biological goals for other goals.
>>
>>79186850
>Listening to Christian radio on drive to work (the stupidity keeps me awake on the long commute)

>Woman calls evolution "random chance"
>Guy mentions that he doesn't believe in an afterlife but would prefer reincarnation or something, show host uses that as an opportunity to rant about believing "eastern mysticism" even though the guy even said he didn't believe it
>Had a guest who wrote a book about Israel and the whole show was about how all Christians have a duty to defend Israel and help the Jews

Fuck Evangelical Christians are dumb as hell. They are truly the best goyim.
>>
>>79189838
this. I may be a soulless heretic but I support religion 100%.
>>
File: Christian national flag.jpg (146 KB, 957x653) Image search: [Google]
Christian national flag.jpg
146 KB, 957x653
>>79189829

>Sverige
>Ja

When you have pic related as one of the most essential parts of your national identity, it makes sense to be a nationalist and my religion
>>
>>79189017
I believe that the redistribution of heat is the process that animates the universe.
It's the process that brought life into existence.
It's literally the only thing we do that has any cosmic significance.
We accelerate the process merely by existing and we have no choice in the matter.
It will eventually destroy all life in the universe.
It will eventually destroy all evidence that life was ever here.

And a deity's existence wouldn't make any difference whatsoever.
>>
>>79190259

Most likely, but again, life is subjective, you don't have to keep on living but living is a lot of fun, i suggest a bike ride.
>>
>>79178732
New /pol/ is just seeking to be contrarian for the sake of making their lives seem important, anyone who thinks otherwise has been here for a couple of weeks methinks
>>
>>79190029

>but humans are well past that and can consciously choose to ignore biological goals for other goals.

Humans can choose to ignore facts (no objective meaning) and invent their own bullshit arbitrary purposes

Tell me what else is new?
>>
>>79179107
WE'RE NOT CONTRARIANS YOU CONTRARIAN FUCK.

We're jainist communists.
>>
>>79190380

Nothing, life never had a purpose laid out for you. People don't come back from the dead, women don't become "miraculously" impregnated with no daddy.

What you want out of life is up to you, if you need space magic to have meaning that is reflective of yourself not anyone else or reality.
>>
>>79190684

"Space magic" is 100% exactly as truthful as whatever meaning you're trying to (((subjectively))) give your life

You're just switching my apparent delusion for yours
>>
File: fukid.jpg (33 KB, 639x358) Image search: [Google]
fukid.jpg
33 KB, 639x358
>>79178732
I, personally, dont mind atheists up until they start fuckin talking about it and pretending they are super smart cause they watched some video on youtube that said that superclusters and dark matter from the nebula of the left nipple of the universe is proof there is no god etc etc etc
fuck off.
nobody cares.
its annoying as shit.
die.
also marxist communist bullshit - you arent smart you are just a fuckin tool.
>>
>>79182677
Spot on.
>>
>>79190869

Oh i see, you want to say that we should "define" everything until even the natural, axiom and normal become abstract disharmonic realities where literally any deity could fit and then you'll shoehorn in God right?
>>
>>79188156
Because it seeks connection between the spirituality and PHYSICAL WORLD.
There, I served it on a silver platter for you. Get it now, Burger?
>>
>>79191091

>appeal to ridicule

No, I'm saying you're being a hypocritical delusional teen by the same standards you're applying to me
>>
>>79189974

>Why even bother?

I'm tired of wannabe intellectual, angry autistic revivalist Christians dominating the narrative and abusing people. That's why I bother. The Internet has kissed their ASSES since about 2012/2013 or so, and I am annoyed that they have the audacity to constantly claim atheists are arrogant, when Christians force their beliefs on people 24/7 on the Internet.
>>
>>79191245

You're emotionally charged and you've not been able to keep up with the conversation.

I don't think you're delusional (i never said you were delusional) i stated that if you think the natural is mundane that's reflective of you. Psychology 101.
>>
>>79191421
>Psychology 101
Psychology isn't a real science, just like metaphysics isn't.
>>
>>79178732
>Why is /pol/ so salty and bitter towards atheists?

Because richard dawkins left them raw and bloody in the early 2000's
>>
>>79191223

You have to assume spirituality is real before you look for connections which is where it's flawed from the start line let alone pulling concepts out to argue with.
>>
>>79191488

Psychology is a real science, not an abstract one.
>>
>>79191421

>i stated that if you think the natural is mundane that's reflective of you. Psychology 101.
>backtracking

Sure, go ahead and "invent" your meaningless meaning. See how long that will last until you stop wanting to lie to yourself
>>
>>79190881
I wouldn't mind theists if Muslims didn't blow up buildings and Christians didn't try to force their views on the country.
>>
>>79191655

>Sure, go ahead and "invent" your meaningless meaning.

That's what everyone has to do. How you deal with the reality you will die one day is entirely up to you.

Some people do kill themselves, even though i know you joked about it.

>See how long that will last until you stop wanting to lie to yourself

Where did you find that crystal ball?

Uranus?
>>
>>79191696

>I wouldn't mind theists if Christians didn't try to force their views on the country.

You have no views worth keeping
>>
>>79191590
Can you prove it is?
>>79191531
Can you prove it isn't?

Listen, I'm just tired of lack of humility in people like you. Of people starting a conversation from a standpoint where they and their opinions are superior to everybody else's.
There. I'm not trying to get into your meaningless discussion with the Brit, because without putting your own opinions to doubt you'll never get anywhere in the first place.
>>
>>79191788

>Some people do kill themselves, even though i know you joked about it.

It wasn't a joke and you will do it too if you are to be consistent with your viewpoints
>>
>>79191866

>Can you prove it is?

It adheres to the scientific method that produces verifiable and repeatable results.

>Can you prove it isn't?

Please read the sticky and study your logical fallacies for /pol/ argumentation.

Absence of evidence is not an argument, it is automatically refuted you cannot argue from that position.
>>
>>79192025

Nice crystal ball.

Again, it's reflective of you. I know you don't understand but people reading do.
>>
>>79186438
I'm critical of all religious offshoots of judaism, their god is a genocidal monster - and the more zealous and to-the-letter the worshipper the more similar s/he behaves.
>>
>>79192278

I understand perfectly well. I used to be a new atheist myself

I understand the logic behind it to a T
>>
>>79192385

Then you made an assumption about what i believe if you think I'm atheist.

You shouldn't brag about understanding logic if you aren't going to use it. Unless you don't care of course, which i don't think you do so literally nothing will shame you.
>>
>>79191696
Well, as a Christian I didnt start this thread so here we are pointing fuckin fingers, huh? I dont give even the slightest fuck what you believe and thats why its annoying that you would care what I believe or feel the need to tell me about it. Also Im not a muslim, I have a pretty negative view of muslims myself, and its completely ignorant of you to lump the two things together. It just shows that you dont know what you are talking about so having a conversation with you about any of this is just a fucking waste of time for both of us.
I do want to reiterate that being an 'atheist' and actively ridiculing religion and all this is some straight up communist shit which makes you a complete and utter fucking tool.
>>
>>79192555

Nice ad hominem

Care to tell me how objectively worthless your act of inventing meaning is? And how pathetic it is to try to use this mental gymnastic to avoid your conclusions?

You're close to realising it, but you're still in denial (cf. your self-defence mechanism)
>>
File: images (12).jpg (5 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
5 KB, 317x159
>>79179107
Second post best post.
>>
File: WEW.jpg (170 KB, 1225x643) Image search: [Google]
WEW.jpg
170 KB, 1225x643
I TOTALLY AGREE OP, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL PIC RELATED AND THE VIDEO BELOW IS HOW WE ALL START BEHAVING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJCzGRWSFo

LOOK AT THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE I CAN'T WAIT
>>
>>79192794

>Nice ad hominem

Yes it was an ad hominem, that logical fallacy only works when it's ingrained in an argument, it doesn't throw out my argument if i just tell you what you are as an aside.

Study Logic.

>Care to tell me how objectively worthless your act of inventing meaning is? And how pathetic it is to try to use this mental gymnastic to avoid your conclusions?

There is no mental gymnastic, i have a pragmatic approach to this problem, you just don't understand it.

>You're close to realising it, but you're still in denial (cf. your self-defence mechanism)

I actually think this is your self defense mechanism triggering buddy. You're starting to attribute your weaknesses to me.

Psychology 101.
>>
>>79178732
I'm an athiest and I fucking hate what they are today.

Most of them are liberal cucks all to willing to shit all over Christianity and never say a damn fucking word about Islam. And when you question them on that they just say "I hate all religions equally" and go back to shitting on Christianity.

It's virtue signalling to other liberals. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>79182677
>Meanwhile the bible needs no volume 2.
Unless you happen to be either a mormon or a muslim.
>Well how did nothing become something?"
How would god the most powerful being in existence come from nothing?
>All atheists are actually Christians choosing the long way around.
What about atheists in muslim countries?

You are a fucking idiot its time to go smoke some more meth in the trailer.
>>
>>79178732

Most people on this board are atheists, yet for some reason, you all let a loud small minority of autistic Christian revivalist trailer trash rednecks boss you around and control the narrative.

>muh majority therefore correct
>ugh! stupid redneck working class whites who built country
>we must control narrative

Literally SJW tier argument.
>>
And to be clear I don't have a problem with Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, etc.

It's when any of these groups try and say they're the "superior" or "better" way of thinking that makes you look like a narcissist with superiority complex. Add in some """"(insert beliefs here) intellectualism"""" and the end result is either Westboro baptists or Katana wielding fedoras stroking Dawkin's cock.

WE ALL FUCKING SUCK; STOP SAYING YOU'RE SUPERIOR.
>>
>>79193070

>There is no mental gymnastic, i have a pragmatic approach to this problem, you just don't understand it.

Well your "pragmatic approach" is literally lying to yourself, by your own admission

The way you're double-thinking it away is astounding but I guess it's just your survival mechanism kicking in
>>
>>79193301

>it's when any of these groups try and say they're the "superior" or "better" way of thinking that makes you look like a narcissist with superiority complex

I'm sure it does look that way when someone comes into a room with facts and findings against faith and dogmatism.
>>
File: 1467114970743.jpg (353 KB, 616x693) Image search: [Google]
1467114970743.jpg
353 KB, 616x693
>>79193301

>no one is correct or superiorly informed
>I am correct in saying this and superiorly informed to anyone denying this
>>
>>79193341

>Well your "pragmatic approach" is literally lying to yourself, by your own admission

Evidence?

I'm cutting your nonsense in half, start addressing me with sense.
>>
>>79179933

Your secular morality country literally sucks dog cocks

You've fucked up the whole west and our heritage since the French Revolution, communism, down to current campus SJWs, Sweden, and the democrats and now you want to control the neo reactionary narrative?

How about you fuck off with the rest of your relativist ideological cancer on our civilization kin and join the left where you always belong
>>
>>79178732

moral relativity, post cultural revolutionary thinking
>>
>>79179933
Go back to cuckit you fucking leaf
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1900x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1900x951
>>79180345

How's that atheism worked out for your proud nation so far Sven?
>>
File: 1466886874590.png (1 MB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1466886874590.png
1 MB, 812x727
>>79193722

Leave leaf's the fuck alone.
>>
>>79181049

>Here in Europe, atheists are more numerous but far less vocal about their lack of religion.

Here in Europe where no one has children or gets married our culture has gone from most beautiful in the world to complete degeneracy and where we can't be bothered to save our own daughters from Muslim gang rape... People also aren't Christian?

What a mystery!
>>
>>79193611

>and now you want to control the neo reactionary narrative?

You seem upset that someone is coming into your echo chamber and disagreeing with you. That's what this is all about.

I want to stop Christians from being salty bitter snide pieces of shit that literally force-meme a revivalism of Christianity into existence, where they force their religion on everybody and mistreat those who do not bow.

You've tried to do this many times. I despise Christian revivalists. You were strong in 2013, especially 2014, you fizzled out in 2015. You have no right to force your beliefs on other people, and you all need to look in a mirror if you think atheists are the arrogant ones in THIS situation.

I don't know what you're talking about with the dog thing. Canada has it so people like you and your cesspool revivalist autistic redneck friends can't force your religion on us, that's all.
>>
>>79193722

You mean Reddit? I don't use that site.

Come up with a better insult, you edgy little revivalist.
>>
>>79193532

You doublethink:
>that there is no meaning objectively
and
>that one should/ ought to be [which would imply that there is in fact purpose in] creating meaning [out of nothing, because it's literally nothing to begin with]

Why should you not refrain from trying to pretend your life has meaning in the first place? You'd be more honest with yourself
>>
>>79192787
That's what you don't get, in principle it's no different, just another sky fairy. Christians waded through blood in the dark ages, now it's the mussies turn. The great thing about science and rationality is you don't have to belive in it for it to work.
>>
>>79178732
Because most atheists hardly see a point in converting anyone to their belief, unlike people from Abrahamic religions.
>>
File: pic related.png (226 KB, 713x767) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
226 KB, 713x767
>>79194241

Science is not gonna save us from this

It's literally just a method of investigation, its theories change all the fucking time, with no definite answer, for ever
>>
>>79193451
Like what?

The argument that my faith in believing i'm not actually a brain in a vat even though I can't disprove that is proof that someone's faith in a higher power is bad because my faith in reality is better than their faith even though "cogito ergo sum" only proves the conscious exists and not the material world?

>>79193505
>how dare you try and argue that there are superior talking points on both sides and that the OP of this thread utilized Ad Hominem in an attempt to shut down one half of the entire argument

I'm an atheist btw, I just believe that the only right you have is to not force your belief on others.
>>
>>79194179

You're not understanding what I'm saying, that's the fundamental problem with you.

But I'm okay with that, because it's just you. I attempted to explain my position to you, yet you assume I'm Atheist when I'm not, you claim you understand and use logic when you do not.

You want to say that I'm delusional or that I've called you as such when a quick glance at our argument will reveal the opposite.

You're claiming that life being "subjective" is the same thing as me saying life has no meaning and i will suicide, a flimsy argument at best.

Closing those doors you claim I'm not honest with myself when it's evident you haven't kept up with the conversation and so if you want to hold that position and make those claims they are nowhere and don't even address the argument.

Congratulations. Take Care!
>>
File: 1343447523648.jpg (5 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1343447523648.jpg
5 KB, 120x120
>>79194668

>The argument that my faith in believing i'm not actually a brain in a vat even though I can't disprove that is proof that someone's faith in a higher power is bad because my faith in reality is better than their faith even though "cogito ergo sum" only proves the conscious exists and not the material world?
>>
Atheism, the new religion, is no better than faggots pushing their agenda.

The people who unironically flex their would-be superior intellect by reject the christian belief with arguments such as

>lmao smdh
>2016
>being chrisitan xD
>muh dead kike on stick

Refuse to understand the bible is almost entirely made up of metaphores and poetic versions of events.

It is truly fascinating how atheists are usually the ones using the bible as reference in arguments, as if it actually makes sense from their standpoint.

The bible is a histrorical collection of books that, no matter how silly you may think it is, is as unable to be objective as any scientific study made today.

We are limited to our senses, that is what hinders us from truly ever knowing anything for certain.
>>
>>79194241

Science literally gives no fucks if you smash your mothers head in with a rock. That obeys the rules of momentum and energy transfer and was a product of chemical reactions in your brain like absolutely every other thing you could do. Completed scientific.

Thinking you can base your actual human life choices on "science" and "rationality" is freshman in college tier.

Science is useful for creating things that can manipulate the physical environment, it has jack to say about what SHOULD happen.

The purely secular ethic is nihilism only, because literally the universe you think you inhabit gives two shits about you.

For that matter even "correct" and "incorrect" are meaningless concepts because they assume there is a "you" that can make "meaningful" "observations" about some "external" "world" and every single one of those concepts is completely nonsense in a purely material universe.
>>
>>79194502
what planet do you live on?
arguing against theism is what you people eat shit and breathe, it's your raison d'etre
>>
Of course religion is stupid. What pisses me off about Atheists is that they have a hard time understanding that most people of the world are stupid and need an authority figure to tell teach them how to act & think.

>>79186438
This for the most part.
The problem with Atheism is that most atheists are materialists or hedonistic which is what makes them the most susceptible to globalism.

For religion fags, or mainly just Christianity, their crazy end of time prophecies actually teach them to be anti-globalist because the anti-Christ is predicted to be a world uniter, who will unite the globe under one banner.

Now sure, the argument could be made that the globalist elite are just copying the bible word for word, but what doesn't compute is why would they willingly antagonize a group of people who would zealously rebel against them?

Then again, old school Christianity is so meager these days due to Islamic, Modern Christainity & materialistic influence that the rebellion from Christfags doesn't really matter because no one takes them seriously anymore.

Just look at this thread where there's so many fedorafags acting as if they're enlightened with their own intelligence when these are the same fucking retards who enable globalism due to faggot enabling, & anti-sovereign rights all in the name of science or progress.

I'm not criticizing science at all, I just hate how most atheists treat it like a dogma which makes it no different from a religion. Even the facts change just like how the word of some retard Jew god changes depending on who's writing the facts.

>>79189259
Most Atheists are culturally Liberal & culturally Christian. They benefit from a society that was based off of Christian, Greek & Roman by default.

Christians are tools of the Jews, but the zealots at least make a useful shield against globalists.
Atheists function more as dividers which makes them useless to me, they act as if they can avoid bloodshed.

>>79191696
You sound underaged faggot.
>>
>>79194668

Some beliefs have to be forced. Like your belief that no one should have the right to force their beliefs on others

It's why you have a Goddamn constitution

Everything on the left is self-refuting, including classical liberalism
>>
>>79195013

>Science literally gives no fucks if you smash your mothers head in with a rock

You're right that's morality. Something Christianity doesn't play a big part in, it's environmental and societal more than anything else, want proof? Coptic Christians.
>>
File: pepe.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>79194063
Aight, stop getting so invested in a dumb website ya dip.

That better? :^)
>>
File: georgecostanza.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
georgecostanza.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>79193895
make me bish
>>
>>79194743

Don't run away this fast

You've yet to explain to me how and why you're play-pretending your life has any meaning

I'm curious how it works for you
>>
>>79193980
>I don't know what you're talking about with the dog thing. Canada has it so people like you and your cesspool revivalist autistic redneck friends can't force your religion on us, that's all.

>you literally just came out in favor of sucking dog dicks as a corollary of your brave resistance to religion "being forced on you"?

Who's forcing anything on you?

Outspoken atheists are really as bad as faggots.

They both know at some level what they do and believe is wrong and because they're so deeply uncomfortable about this... they get this crazy obsession with trying to police the thoughts of everyone around them so we can all emotionally support you out of your internal guilt.

Guess what, you'd still feel the same even if everyone in the world agreed.

No ones forcing anyhing on you, you're fighting a losing battle with your conscience and hopefully you'll eventually understand this before you have to try to stand up and argue your way past the omniscient omnipotent creator of the universe.

>B-b-b-but muh empirical evidence!?!
>>
>>79195678

Life is subjective. Debating with you is futile because you don't debate, you assume too much and you're too emotionally invested to reach a conclusion.

If i ignore you moving forward that will be why, not because i can't debate about my position.
>>
File: fedoran.png (301 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fedoran.png
301 KB, 800x600
modern atheists arent atheists because they simply reached a philosophical conclusion. theyre atheists for the same reason theyre liberals: because marxists indoctrinated them into it and targeted them as children for it.
>>
>>79195899

I think you're a bit scared to be honest

Do you have any evidence that "life is subjective"?
>>
>>79195994

>I think you're a bit scared to be honest

Crystal ball again, if anything you've shown ability to attribute your weakness onto others.

seek psychological help. That's pretty much all there is left to say, you keep forcing me to defend myself against petty straw men, but seeing how I've manhandled your last few attempts moving forward it shouldn't be a problem.

Once again. Congratulations.
>>
File: dalai.jpg (31 KB, 590x258) Image search: [Google]
dalai.jpg
31 KB, 590x258
>>79195214
Finally, someone that is actually bringing up reasonable points of debate, rather posting you_are_silly.jpg like
>>79194838
(really bringing new stuff to the table with that post, mate).

So I think the foundation of my argument is that leftists tend to latch on to atheism as a tool of usurping religion entirely.

The baker doesn't want to cater a gay wedding?
Fuck his beliefs, force him to do it.

You don't want Muslims coming into your country?
Allow me to scapegoat Christians, ALL of the people who dislike Muslims are Christians.

The left has already betrayed Buddhist's when the Dalai Lama said "Muslims invading Europe through refugee's is a shitty idea fuckheads".

They hate him now, and they'll hate you too when Atheism is declared sexist because you refuse to worship Sheeva, the feminist god of menstrual fluid.
>>
>>79196201

Come on now, don't get triggered. Answer my request in my previous post
>>
>>79178732
ayyylmao fagtheist are the most easiest group to trigger all over the social media.

>some random person comments thank god in kikebook
>most angry replies to that comment are from triggered fedoras
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.png (45 KB, 211x289) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.png
45 KB, 211x289
>>79194241
No, you dont get it.
You are a fucking communist tool and you have about as much insight into the Bible as a retarded 2 week old puppy.
>Christians hate science
The great thing about science is actually knowing shit about it. You dont. You are a fuckin retard. Id be surprised if you even have a GED.
You wont change my mind about anything and Im not trying to change yours but you should wake the fuck up and realize that you are a damn tool. Go back to huurreddit and circle jerk with the rest of the Bernie fags.
>>
File: 1450881146191388179.jpg (63 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
1450881146191388179.jpg
63 KB, 600x393
>>79179573
This is BS. All people in Soviet Union were atheists and yet there was no degeneracy and family values were very strong.
>>
>>79196385

I think both sides are to blame. Pinning all the blame on Atheism is a pretty narrow view of what's going on.

There is a lot of violence and incredible ignorance (not just on scientific matters) surrounding religion at the moment.
>>
>>79196630

>no degeneracy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pite%C8%99ti_prison#Stages_of_.22reeducation.22
>>
File: lel.jpg (171 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
171 KB, 800x522
>>79196952
Romania wasn't in SU.
>>
>>79197108

Oh I guess it's fine then :)
>>
>>79196691

>I think both sides are to blame
I don't disagree with that. The truth is I harbor irrational hatred towards Atheism (This probably counts as self-hatred since Atheism is what I believe) because leftists are using it as a political weapon to open the Syrian floodgates.

I think Christianity and Buddhism are useful in keeping Islam back, and Atheism is good for making sure none of the groups impose governmental religious law (Creationism in school, Sharia Law, etc).

I don't know what the right answer is and I don't know if I ever will.
>>
>>79197452

Transhumanism will be the answer, we live in the Dark Ages atm.
>>
>>79197327
>trusting some random wiki creepy psta page with no sources
>>
>>79178732
Hey my leaf-nigger brother, you forget that Christianity is all about professing how much you love Jesus because you hate everyone and everything else. An utter shit-tier religion if ever there was one. And remember, only sinners need Jesus, so sin as much as you want, but believe in Jesus and all will be forgiven. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>79178732
What the fuck is with stupid atheists preaching?
You faggots are worse than any other religion about this shit.
If you feel the need to declare how much smarter you are than other people it just shows that you are a moron and no one with a brain should listen to you.
Quit parading atheism around like it's a fucking religion.
It's just a very specific philosophy. You don't believe in God.
You are not providing an argument to anything but the God issue through atheism and yet you act like suddenly understanding that will make you x100000000 more intelligent, when really, it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: Deus-Ex-Viral.jpg (47 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Deus-Ex-Viral.jpg
47 KB, 600x332
>>79197576

If Deus Ex starts becoming reality I'm investing in that shit so fucking hard.

Knowing my luck I would probably reject enhancements, though.
>>
>>79197864

Wont happen in our lifetimes. you might see the beginning of it in your twilight years and in some places it's already begun, like infant genetic modification. It's unfortunate but necessary and nobody else alive at the moment will get to enjoy it either so there is solace in that.
>>
File: 1464305646148.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464305646148.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>79197632

>no sources

Um, click on the references nigga?
>>
>>79197985
Still wouldn't hurt to try and flourish the start-up companies that research this stuff so my grandchildren can enjoy it.
>>
>>79197632
>>79198149

Also
>>random

Romania was part of the Soviet Bloc (satellite state)
>>
File: 1343596933016(8).png (997 KB, 1135x485) Image search: [Google]
1343596933016(8).png
997 KB, 1135x485
>>79198191

lol btw, I'm stoked for Mankind Divided. Huge Deus Ex fan if you can't tell.
>>
>>79198394
Fuck yeah dude, Mankind Divided is the reason i'm getting a ps4.

You might get a kick out of this if you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2WIFTm7n4

Stephen Sheller is bro tier, I love when he fucks around like this.
>>
File: riga.jpg (732 KB, 1996x1017) Image search: [Google]
riga.jpg
732 KB, 1996x1017
>>79198328
All of the references are resent articles. What took them so long hmmm?

this Riga pic related. Why wasn't all of that destroyed then?
>>
All I know, if I was athiest I would've already gone on a breivek style picnic. A picnic where a high concentration of degenerates were. But alas, I am a God fearing man. I do not choose to gamble with an eternal hell. But atheists could make shit happen.
>>
File: 1464212844297.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1464212844297.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>79199364

>buildings of a city look ok in ~2016
>eastern Europeans were never morally and nationally molested by the USSR
>>
>>79199443
And then, as usual, a Christian projects his own shitty attitude of "if God doesn't exist then I can just run around and do what I fucking want like indiscriminately slaughter people" onto atheists.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have absolutely no intention of taking their imaginary friends away.
>>
>>79200235
>>79199443

A new atheist is too much of a pussified popscience nerd to actually hurt anyone intentionally
>>
>>79200848
When you're as enlightened by your intelligence as I am, you get to experience the euphoria of doing exactly what you imagine your imaginary friend doing:

watching them in morbid fascination as they destroy themselves
>>
>>79195773

This is just MAJOR projection. All of this bitter. You are a salty bitter Christian autist. Nothing you said was correct, you're just salty and bitter because you can't force your beliefs on me. And don't kid yourself - Christians force their beliefs on people all the time, it's just that we are separated by physical distance, and I am replying back to you negatively, and we have a society set up to prevent people like you from shoving your beliefs down other people's throats.

Stop preaching to people on the Internet and then getting upset when they simply disagree, all because you are so insecure in your own faith that you need to crudely force your faith on others. Go away.
>>
>>79200235
>if God doesn't exist then I can just run around and do what I fucking want
they're right though.
in the atheistic worldview, might makes right, and no one is going to be held accountable for their actions after they're dead.
>>
File: 7.jpg (239 KB, 747x768) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
239 KB, 747x768
>>79200121
>morally molested
>muh feels

look at all these poor Balts
>>
>>79201407
Cool story.

As long as you stay in the psychological trap of religion, you won't end up in the electric chair.
>>
>>79178732
I'm an atheist and I'm bitter toward other atheists because they're a bunch of self righteous faggots. Far more insufferable than any evangelical Christian.

The vast majority of atheists are intellectually lazy faggots. Nihilism and subjectivism are kid tier logic, and most atheists have simply replaced worship of a deity with the worship of the state.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.