[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every night, shortly before going to sleep, I look at this. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hittite.png (68 KB, 440x278) Image search: [Google]
hittite.png
68 KB, 440x278
Every night, shortly before going to sleep, I look at this. It's a map of the Hittite Empire at its greatest extension. I look at it and my mind wanders off to perhaps 3000 or 4000 years ago. What a great time to be alive it must have been.

The young western civilisation was at its first steps. The naïve Greeks lived westmost of this area. I imagine them interacting with the Hittites, the native Anatolians, before even the Phrygians or the Celts went there. It must have been fun.

It must have been an interesting culture to interact with and trade cultural elements with. They even had similar Gods as the Greeks did, and many shared myths. I wonder what the two sides of the Trojan war were thinking. Such kindred cultures, clashing with each other as was common during those days.

I wonder what the world would have been today if the Trojans had won. I wonder if it would be a better world. Maybe we'd speak Luwian, but I don't think civilisation in the area of Greece would have turned out much less excellent.

I guess we'll never know for sure. What I can say for sure is that if civilisation had stronger pillars set in Anatolia, like more big cities, more strongholds, more military protections, then maybe, just maybe, humanity's enemy #1 wouldn't have arrived in Europe.

The Ottoman Turks would have never been. They'd be beyond Caspian Sea, where they belong. Moreover, perhaps the Levant area, and even the westmost Middle East wouldn't have been Islamified. Egypt would be great. Phoenicia would still exist. Syrians would still enjoy the glory of the ancestors.

Such nice thoughts these are. I think of them before going to sleep, while looking at this map. I shed a tear of nostalgia and maybe a hint of regret, and then I close my eyes, praying Morpheus will bring me sweet dreams of a civilised Anatolia.
>>
File: Greek Cat.webm (1 MB, 654x480) Image search: [Google]
Greek Cat.webm
1 MB, 654x480
>>79173689
That was beautiful. Pay debts
>>
>>79173689
>I wonder what the world would have been today if the Trojans had won. I wonder if it would be a better world.

Everything would be about the same.

>Maybe we'd speak Luwian

We'd be speaking Dutch.
>>
>>79173848
Actually, now that i think about it, Greek girls have become really maschichistic as of late. Sexy. Anyway, I think Islam would have spread anyway, since Islam or Die.
>>
>>79173689

I highly doubt the Greeks and Hittites would have been buds just because they both were of indo-european ancestry. Heck they even fought against each other in Willusa (Troy).
>>
>>79173689

A typical person alive in that time and space would be born, live their entire 35-45 year life and die withing a 50 kilometer diameter piece of clay.

No dentistry, no medicine, no paper, no education or literacy. Just fuck a filthy vag, pop out a few babies, try to steal enough food to keep half of them alive (if that many), die from infected teeth rotting into your jawbone.

Very glorious time to be alive. Very much like living in Greace today.
>>
>>79173689
If you fantasize about going back to the Bronze Age like I do I recommend a book called "Island in the Sea of Time"
>>
>>79175481

You must have been out of your mind to steal back then, since the punishment was getting your hand chopped off. Also most people back then weren't thieves but farmers. Other than that your post is more or less accurate.
>>
Why are Greeks objectively the most butthurt shitposters? You lost, get over it, might makes right which really says something about losing to a bunch of roaches.
>>
>>79173689
What a beautiful post, friend. If only they knew how cucked they'd all become, perhaps something could have been done.
>>
>>79173689
This may or may not make you feel better, but my hatred for turks has recently doubled - since Our Glorious Leader has forgiven the roaches and doesn't hate them anymore, I have to hate them for his share too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.