[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12
File: Scott Adams.png (176 KB, 1323x1009) Image search: [Google]
Scott Adams.png
176 KB, 1323x1009
The man who continuosly predicted a Trump Landslide victory has changed his prediction to defeat.

Scott Adams was a great commentator on this election and now its over.
>>
File: trump polls 2.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump polls 2.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
Forgot the link

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146605145036/persuasion-update-clinton-vs-trump
>>
Why should I care what this dude has to say about anything?
>>
>>79172287
Hes been the most accurate predictor and most insighful commentator hands down this entire cycle.

His blog is great, whatever he has to say is important.

This new analysis of his is bad for trump supporters.

btw hes pretty much a trump supporter
>>
Well I get home from work and put on the electric jew, all I see is non stop negative Trump ads. Haven't seen a Trump approved ad in weeks.
>>
>>79171648
You dumb fucking nigger. Read the rest.
>>
>>79173730

Leftists have already labeled him "racist." There's no way to undue that.
>>
>>79173203
he's full of shit

like if you're used to recognizing when people are full of shit, it's really really obvious
>>
>>79171648
Odd, because the most recent polls, the ones that don't predominantly take democrats for 2/3 - 3/4 of their polls show them to be pretty much on par and that is despite the constant media attacks on Trump.
>>
>>79173203
It's not bad. He says that Trump just needs to give a speech addressing race to mitigate the "crazy racist" linguistic killshot.
>>
>>79175274
D'aww, mad that your meme candidate isn't doing as good as you wanted him to do? Oh well, there's always 2020 :^)
>>
File: vvJLXIt.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
vvJLXIt.gif
2 MB, 400x300
This guy appeared in my dreams this week.
>Be at a party at some mansion with all kinds of rich and famous people
>Walk around the house
>Encounter Scott Adams in the hallway
>I greet him "Hey Scott Adams how you're doing? What are you doing here?"
>He tells me he is leaving early while he is wearing a trench coat
>I ask him why he is leaving so early
>He answers me while he's walking away "It's all part of the persuasion"
How did he do that?
>>
>not realizing that the recent polls are rigged

I thought it was tinfoil at first too but a lot of these polls are blatantly trying to put Clinton in the lead by using oversized samples of democrats

Basically, fuck off shill
>>
>>79175990
im sure timo soini will fix your country
>>
>>79173930
This.

Once a racist, always a racist. It's not like these crazy leftists will suddenly stop and think "oh well, that speech he gave, he's really not a racist after all"
This can and will never happen.

The only way to deal with being called a racist is to laugh it off and continue unapologetic.
>>
>>79176412
that would be implying that I actually vote
>>
>>79176664
Thing is the people calling him racist aren't all crazy leftists

He needs to win over the people who heard the meme and believed it, but haven't stewed on it much or are willing to reconsider whether or not he's racist
>>
>>79171648

Guess you didn't actually read the blog post them. Bye.
>>
File: 5818099394_e53fa3eb39_o.png (89 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
5818099394_e53fa3eb39_o.png
89 KB, 300x312
Dilbert, come into my office please
>>
>>79173930
He pretty much is a racist though.

And his supporters are largely racist.

Why try to conceal it when you all want racist things and hold racist beliefs?

He'll never overcome the racist label because all someone has to do is see you guys post outside of /pol/ on your sockpuppet twitter accounts to see the relationship between Trump, his supporters, and racism.

Best thing to do is just be openly racist and hope there's more emboldened racists and racist-sympathizers than non-racists.
>>
File: dilbert17.jpg (16 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
dilbert17.jpg
16 KB, 295x295
>>79177206
O-o-o-okay boss
>Damn what's it now
>>
>>79171648
all democrats do is call any republican racist

the country is lost
>>
Brexit proved that 10 or more points of support can be hidden in phone or street polls because of embarassment about someone thinking of you as racist
>>
>>79177317
>tl;dr scott adams
>>
Leftists overused 'racist' so much, that basically anyone can be called racist, somehow.

Trying to brush off claims of being racist is impossible, especially, if you actually are one, as Trump most definitely is.

If anything, he should get more racist than ever, laughing liberals in the face while shouting racist abuse.
>>
>>79177929
>trump is a racist!
>can you cite a racist trump quote?
>n-no, but you can just FEEL IT y'know

Opinion disregarded, you're one of them.
>>
>irrelevant cartoonist
>political acumen
>irrelevant cartoonist
>political acumen

WEWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>79178390
>>can you cite a racist trump quote?
Is that the only valid qualifier?
>>
>>79176235
kek
>>
>>79176882
This. The votes of the crazy ones on both sides are pretty much set in stone. It's the people on the fence that decide.
>>
>>79171648
Giving a speech saying you're not racist doesn't work. Does dildo even know how SJW even think

Trump needs to go on about how he will rebuild the inner city

Also Mike Tyson
>>
>>79177260
Racist is a word made up by Marxists. It doesn't actually mean anything.
>>
Interesting how at the end of Adams blog he suggests Trump may be holding back his best attacks at the moment to keep Hillary from being replaced by a stronger/less vulnerable candidate
>>
Trump can either turn the race card on Hillary or figure out some way to convince everyone he isn't racist.
>>
>>79178893
>Racist is a word made up by Marxists. It doesn't actually mean anything

lmfao

Calling Planet Out of Touch Nerd, come in, Nerd.

If that's your argument for racism, good luck, pal. I think everyone knows the concept of racist, and we are beginning to understand how racism spreads.

P.S. - Language doesn't work like that. You can't pretend words don't exist because they go against your political narrative, On second thought, this strategy of burying your head in the sand guarantees victory for us, I love it.
>>
>Inb4 Scott Adams does a complete flip flop and endorses Hillary after every major lefty paper pulls his strip.

>>>sage
>>
>>79178617
Obviously.
>He's never said or done anything racist in his life but he's totally a racist
Do you honestly not see how weak this argument is?
>>
>>79179071
You mean the superpredator card?
>>
File: 4L_PhKpjc9F.jpg (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4L_PhKpjc9F.jpg
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>79173623
With trump no press is bad press. These negative ads are just free publicity. Keep the faith. MAGA will happen!!
>>
>>79178893
There isn't actual proof that Leon said it, stop believing every image you see here unless it includes sources
>>
File: 1467163241118.jpg (104 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1467163241118.jpg
104 KB, 500x478
>>79171648
The people who don't like Trump have a one trick pony, and it's calling him a "racist" and "bigot".
If you can take that away from them they really have nothing else to say. Trump really needs to address this, and fast.
>>
>>79179508
At this point, 'Racist' is just another word for 'common sense'.

It completely lost all meaning, after your kind started using it on absolutely everything and everybody.
Cultural marxism can't end soon enough.
>>
>>79179939
They still have 'Drumpf' and 'small hands'
>>
>>79179939
This. X100
And is that horse
for real or just some clever photo shopping?
>>
>>79179661
He already did endores hillary, for his ((((((((((((((safety))))))))))))))
>>
I came here to post a thread about this.

I'm VERY concerned, anyone calling me a concern troll can fuck right off.

Scott Adams was one of the first to recognize Trump's magnificent talents and virtually everything he's written has been very accurate IMO. If he is rethinking his prediction it is very significant.

Just one thing nobody has brought up in think: isn't it weird this prediction change happened very soon after he disabled comments on his blog?
>>
>>79179661
He does endorse Hillary, for his protection from liberals and because he likes how things are, since he's rich.
>>
>>79171648
He was probably taking too much heat and publishers threatening to drop Dilbert from liberal rags. He's a cuck like all the rest.
>>
>>79180431
This.

My first thought, especially with the comments being disabled, was "someone got to him"
>>
>>79180368
Scott Adams is a concern shill
>>
File: 1466735732076.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466735732076.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
The "polls" were designed to demoralise Trump voters, all this proves is that Scott Adams is receptive to jewish tricks.
>>
>>79171648
That would be a fucking terrible idea.

It's not even close to a meme that has traction and getting up there giving it legitimacy will look terrible.

He's within spitting distance of Clinton in grossly biased polls that ignore independent turnout. He doesn't need to do shit but stay the course and let the FBI and an OJ comparison do the job.
>>
>>79180584
Do you disagree that shillery has effectively branded trump a crazy racist in the minds of many people?
>>
>>79172083
>There was the time Trump called for a wall to keep illegals out, and social media said securing our borders – which we already try to do – is racist.
Immigration, especially originating from south of the border which the Wall is intended to stop, is almost completed predicated on stopping brown Latinos from entering America.

>There was the time Trump suggested mass deportation of illegal immigrants, and social media said upholding current law is racist.
Nearly all illegals in America are either Latinos or Asians, not white Europeans.

>There was the time Trump suggested banning all Muslim immigrants until we figure out what the risk is, and how to deal with it. Islam is a belief system open to all, not a race, but social media branded it as racist.
Except for the Tsarnaev Brothers. (debatable) every terrorist plot of the last decade has been perpetrated by Brown/Black Muslims of 1st or 2nd Generation immigrant households. Extreme majorities of the world's Muslims are brown Middle Easterners or Southeast Asians not Whites.

Adams is kidding himself if he thinks these policies are not racist. As a White person I agree Trump himself may be racially indifferent personally, but I plainly believe and SUPPORT the disparate racial impact of his proposals that harm brown people in the country by removing them back to their impoverish violent backwater homes in the Middle East and South/Central America and quarantine the rest out so isolate us from their high social service costs, national security risks, and labor depression to the benefit of all the native Caucasian race.
>>
>>79180368
He's creating buzz to sell books at this point.

A speech on how he's not a crazy racist would be fucking playing right into their hands. They call every opponent a crazy racist, they always have and no one cares now. He has the highest Hispanic vote percentage in decades for a Republican and more blacks than Romney.
>>
>>79180544
That's the most likely situstion.

This is a horrible idea and even a cursory analysis will tell you that.
>>
>>79180880
Yes. The only people who believe that are the same people that think all Republicans are racist and the devil. It's playing to the base and there is nothing that you can do to break years of conditioning in an election cycle.
>>
>>79180918
They're not racist. If Canadians were flooding across the border he'd be building a wall there.

Racism requires the permission be based on racial supremacy NOT just because the policy disproportionately affects one "race" of which nationalities aren't even but whatever.
>>
https://youtu.be/79BtLhU7z2I

>fails to mention if people realize hillary is racist it will cancel
Race to the bottom
>>
>>79180918
> Race doesn't exist except when we want to call people, beliefs, or policies racist.
>>
>>79172083
>>79171648
That's an ultimatum
>>
>>79175420
Can anyone produce some evidence that the polls are democrat-leaning?
>>
>>79173930
Leftists were never going to vote for Trump anyways. He needs to unify the right and win over moderates.
>>
>>79178888
He's not talking about converting SJW's he's talking about reassuring normie cucks that he's not going to execute all non-whites
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1280x720
>>79180317
Tiny horses are indeed real.
>>
>>79171648
He's dead to me.
>>
>>79176235
fucking excellent dream, m8y
>>
>>79181479
>Racism requires the permission be based on racial supremacy NOT just because the policy disproportionately affects one "race" of which nationalities aren't even but whatever.
Ridiculous. If I were attempting to construct a set of policies that would more acutely harm non-Whites while leavings Whites alone, I would have a lot of trouble coming up with a more perfect platform. Canadians (which ones are still white after you were taken over by China) don't have a reason to skirt our immigration laws to come across our border in such numbers so they can never suffer like those pitiful browns escaping their Third World hellholes.

The fact is the developed world is majority white and the non-developed world is decided not. Any policies that recognize that reality will necessary fall along racial lines accruing benefits and harms to whites/non-whites. The reasoning behind it is unimportant. As a White Nationalist I agree with it, all those brown people that will be harmed by it probably not so much.

Anyone that argues otherwise is trying to argue a difference of de jure vs. de facto policy. Nobody is going to believe it without motivated reasoning.
>>
>>79176664
You miss what he's talking about. He's saying normal, non-leftist, moderate voters will hear "crazy racist" and not vote for him. It's not the right or the left Trump needs to win over. It's the center, and Trump is losing them.
>>
>>79171648

>caring what mentally unstable person thinks
>>
>>79173203
there was an organization that had predicted the outcome of a couple of elections beforehand that said that jeb vs bernie was going to be this years prediction, and they were very wrong
>>
>>79171648
I agree, he needs to call out the endless racist calling. It's the only thing Hillary has besides party loyalists.
>>
Yeah, and Brexit totally lost

polls are bad right now
>>
>>79182913
There is NO center. The number of battleground states is the smallest it's been in about a century and ticket-splitting is also at historic lows. Everyone is a partisan or closet-one that leans and votes one way or the other just as heavily as open party identifiers.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/04/10/the-ideological-middle-is-dead-in-congress-really-dead/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/04/22/ticket-splitting-is-the-lowest-its-been-in-92-years/

The electorate portion that is truly up for grabs is so vanishingly small as to not even be worth mentioned. The name of the game is now Base Turnout as Obama proved in 2012. Both candidates will always have 45% of the vote. The other 4-5% (depending on how well the Libertarian/Green Parties do) is 80% party voters showing up or staying home and then only 20% of that 4-5% actually honest to goodness persuadable party flip-floppers.
>>
>>79181892
Click any of the polls and note the makeup of Democrats-Independents-Republicans.

I also imagine that if they conduct most of the polls in urban areas or California, independents are more likely to be edgy Democrats instead of edgy Republicans.
>>
>>79172083
>browser, os: full botnet edition
>those tabs
>gayman
>uKEK
>xvideos: trap videos
>reddit

outback shitlord confirmed
>>
>>79171648
Giving a speech on racism would be a cinch; remember when he spoke about the Orlando shooting and talked about how we need to respect our communities, including the gay community? He just needs to give a speech where he talks about how he loves the black community, the hispanic community, the asian community, and says they've done great things for America. Trump's already great at praising Americans who are already here.
>>
>>79171648
>from a prediction of a landslide win to a prediction of devastating loss
>unless he let's Black Lives Matter cuck him

/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>>79176882
>Thing is the people calling him racist aren't all crazy leftists
By definition calling someone racist who isn't makes one a crazy leftist
>>
>>79173930
they label all republicans racist
>>
>>79185444
This, most of the (((conservatives))) calling him a racist are neo-conservatives aka closet leftists.
>>
>>79171648
Everything in his articles is about persuasion, he even told you himself.

>inb4 somebody tells his secret

but seriously, why are we faking his shills, is there a Scott Adams Subversion Protection initiative going on I wasn't made aware of?
>>
>>79185648
This. We'd be facing the same hurdle regardless of who was nominated. Trump just has to keep talking jobs. It's the only issue that will pull democrats to his side. Traditional dems don't care about identity politics. They just want to feed and clothe their families.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.