[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we go! The Muslim apologist garbage is beginning. >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: good-guys.jpg (48 KB, 650x399) Image search: [Google]
good-guys.jpg
48 KB, 650x399
Here we go!
The Muslim apologist garbage is beginning.
>Former CIA
>Strong Woman
>Knows The Solution For Isis

Get ready for a steaming pile of horseshit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WEd34oW9BI
>>
>>79168529
Thanks Caitlyn Jenner
>>
The solution for ISIS is bombing Saudi Arabia
>>
>>79168529
Clearly this woman has been payed off.

What did she even do for the CIA besides answer phonecalls and give blowjobs?
>>
>>79168926
this
>>
I'm probably going to say something really ignorant here but how do we actually know she was an undercover CIA officer?
I mean, surely that shit is need-to-know basis only? I mean I know that in the UK we have laws to prevent members from forces like the SAS, SBS, CPU and loads others from talking openly about the work they do.

What is to stop me from going on youtube and saying "I'm ex-SAS and I have first hand experience that the best way to beat ISIS is to kill them all"?
>>
>>79168926
And Langley, VA
>>
>>79168529
> if you belive you is a good guy then you are the bad guy
Sarkesian-tier logic.
>>
>>79168529
Ok so this girl is an ex CIA operative and just have these banalities to say ?
>"The ennemy thinks we are the ennemy"
Thank you captain obvious !

Plus, how cringey was this part about "a small number of people crafting stories so we hate each other ?" Just like... Your ex agency maybe bitch ?

Or about US movies
>"muh they feel like the rebels in star wars"
holy keks so islamic terrorism is the fault of star wars ???? Is that because Leia didn't have a burka on they're planting bombs everywhere ?

When you actually feel more mature in your reflexion about the world's current terrorist threat than an actual ex CIA person, you really know shit hit the fan.

Always be warry of little videos with little elevator music featuring an "important person" telling you simple things about complex issues.

>>79169087
this.
>>
File: cia debriefing.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cia debriefing.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
> alquaeda fighter debriefing
So this is what they are doing in their feminist wing of CIA. Fuckin 8.
>>
>>79171964
>What is to stop me from going on youtube and saying "I'm ex-SAS and I have first hand experience that the best way to beat ISIS is to kill them all"?
Nothing? But everyone will see right away you're a fat loser jsut sitting in front of your webcam instead of an attractive lady with a nice camera and light rig
>>
>>79168529
There's a reason she's Ex-CIA. Remember that.
>>
>>79173942
yeah lol. makes sense.
>>
She probably had to fuck so many Muzzies as part of her duties that she went native.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.