[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summarize the story of Muhammad for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: images-36.jpg (37 KB, 423x348) Image search: [Google]
images-36.jpg
37 KB, 423x348
Summarize the story of Muhammad for me
>>
Bearded pedophile raped small girls for giggles.
>>
File: quran pasta.png (74 KB, 913x636) Image search: [Google]
quran pasta.png
74 KB, 913x636
>>79168128
>>
>>79168497
Also killing. Lots of killing.
>>
>>79168128
Clever guy who realized how retarded people are.
>>
>>79169431
any sources on any of that?
>>
>>79168128

My dad summarized it as a goat fucking ape running around raping and slaughtering people and flinging his poo at everything.
>>
>>79168128

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4&bpctr=1467210476

Find the full version, youtube will try and hide it from you.
>>
>>79169726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>79168128
Converted Bedouin savages and Arrogant Persian/Greek Pagans to a monotheistic religion. Pity he told his followers not to commit genocide against those they conquered. A'hai Yazidis are devil worshiping bastards who shouldn't be allowed to live, They descend from Cain. It's in the Bible.

Any true Christian would've exterminated them
>>
>>79169744

Based dad
>>
>>79168128
durka durka mohamed jihad
>>
>>79168128
A successful False Prophet. Which is a rarity

For example I can't say the same thing about Jesus. If anything Christianity is more "religion of paul" than "religion of jesus"
>>
>>79169431

lol quran is pulp fiction
>>
>>79169726
Does there look like their is leaf?
>>
>>79169950
The student is not greater than the master.
>>
>>79169550
Sandniggers aren't people, Abdul. Neither is Muhammad, he was a devil incarnate.
>>
>>79168128
This one is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
>>
>>79168128
Gonna rape and conquer and conquer and rape
That's what I'm gonna do....
Boy I really do hate jews!

Gotta build an army fast!
I know, enforce a fast!

What else is there to do?
Make a new religion too!

Now I know what to do!
Gotta kill the Christians too!

Now I have a 9 year old too!
Going to rape her till my balls are through!
>>
>wake up
>sand in the crack of my ass
>marry a 6yo girl
>3 years of sand in my eyes and ass get mad
>start raping 9yo wife
>her vag gets sand in and becoes painful
>move on to fucking goats
>repeat for X years
>go to sleep forever
>>
>>79168128
> created small cult of cucks
> remade by european alchemists in 16th century into sharia cult of beheadings n sheet
> followers too retarded to abandon the cult
>>
>>79169550
He was very very smart, he basically forbade every aspect that would weaken the religion from leaving, to reforming, to questioning, etc, to not praying, and basically authorized everything that would spread it like lying, war, deception, murder, terror, etc etc.

He made a very efficient religion where it's impossible to leave, very very easy to get intimidated into entering.
>>
>>79171617
He also forbade most mathematics and sciences so nobody finds out that the earth ISNT actually on top of a bull's horn.
>>
>>79171617

I heard the belief is that everyone is born a Muslim, but if you practice you are a real Muslim. But its impossible to not be a Muslim, unless you renounce then they kill you
>>
>>79171947
Yes, everyone is born muslim, some people just "forget" it and leave and need to be reminded with guns and swords. This also means that everyone who DOESNT convert back needs to die because apostasy is one of the biggest sins.
>>
>>79168497
and then build a religion around it because he saw that it worked with christians and jews and he knew if he act like a prophet while he actually wind dome wars people will die for his shit..and since he is dead the shit is complete out of hand
>>
File: file.png (208 KB, 401x423) Image search: [Google]
file.png
208 KB, 401x423
This isn't a summary of the Qur'an, but is the most important aspect of the Qur'an, and of Islam

It is Surah Ikhlas, is only 4 verses, but is described as being equivalent to 1/3 of the Qur'an. If you can understand this, and really believe in it, you are already one of the best Muslims, and almost guaranteed paradise.

Say: He is God, the One and Only! God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.
>>
Insecure, hairy manlet with a loli fetish and bacon allergy who founded one of the most successful cults we have ever seen.
>>
Also The Message is a pretty good kino about Muhammad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.