[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw a video from Paris, I'll link it (can't d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14
File: ddw4.jpg (73 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
ddw4.jpg
73 KB, 640x426
Just saw a video from Paris, I'll link it (can't do webm). Hundreds of african migrants going mad and chasing french people, a few days ago. What the FUCK is this shit?? Why should I live in fear that these kinda things could happen in Europe or even in my country? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://tv.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/06/29/migranti-violenze-a-parigi-200-accampati-in-centro-citta-scene-da-guerriglia-urbana/539335/
>>
>>79167572
You afraid, white boi?
>>
>>79167572
Welcome to the future of the EU, there are 2 million more coming in the next 12 months.
>>
>>79167692
DAS RIGH DEM CRACA B TAKIN US IN N SHIEET N WE WUZ KANGZ N KANGZ BREDZ WHIT WOMYN N SSHIET
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (315 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.jpg
315 KB, 1008x1260
>>79167572
>>79167692
Be very afraid.
>>
Hey frogs, are you hiring by any chance? I can operate a rifle and have no issues with putting some feral animals to sleep
>>
>>79167955
we nearly at level 2 nigga!
>>
>>79167572
and people actually say that No-go zones in europe don't exist and that it's an ebil nazi rumor
>>
File: dog.jpg (8 KB, 261x180) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
8 KB, 261x180
>Hitler 2.0 will rise in your lifetime
>>
>>79167572
in the video they just kill each others

probably two different tribe
>>
>>79167572
Give them a break, they're all poor and traumatized refugees!
>>
>>79168615
That's the point: they made you think that denouncing this problem is kinda racist. So only extreme right partys in Europe seems to be aware of this problem
>>
>>79168817
If you have more informations, go on please
>>
>>79167955

still wondering what could possibly trigger a category 5

besides kfc going out of business
>>
>>79168902
unfortunaltely no i cant really help you there is currently no news about that incident,
but syrians, irakis, afghans they hate each other and fights regulary
>>
someone webm please
>>
>>79168835
even with the whole establishment going against them, sooner or later FN gonna win, it's only a matter of time
>>
>>79167572
Behold. The power of gibs.
>>
>>79167572
They were fighting among each other. Apparently one guy assaulted a girl from another group and they wanted revenge or something.
They weren't chasing after French people. And if you have any bit of common sense you wouldn't go anywhere near camps like that at night anyways.

http://www.leparisien.fr/espace-premium/paris-75/violente-bagarre-entre-migrants-a-la-halle-pajol-26-06-2016-5914509.php
>>
>>79169260
Brexit was also due partly to immigration, I hope at least it will help English people, otherwise it would have been useless
>>
>>79167572
Here is a better vid

http://www.leparisien.fr/paris-75/video-quatre-blesses-dans-une-rixe-entre-migrants-a-stalingrad-15-04-2016-5718951.php

The article says that it's a bunch of Afghan, Erytrean and Sudanese migrants who were illegally staying there and suddenly started to chimp out using everything they could find to attack each other. The motive isn't known yet, there probably was none.
>>
>>79169478
>They weren't chasing after French people
Those refugees are French citizens, just as much as you.
>>
>>79169478
thank you very much. Italian news talked about a protest for being left in a temporary camp for too long
>>
>>79169478
>And if you have any bit of common sense you wouldn't go anywhere near camps like that at night anyways.
Boy, am I glad to live in a 1st world country!

wait...
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 648x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 648x747
>>79167572
Gib me better link
>>
>>79167835
Yeah, agreed
>>
>>79170183
http://www.leparisien.fr/paris-75/video-quatre-blesses-dans-une-rixe-entre-migrants-a-stalingrad-15-04-2016-5718951.php
>>
>>79167572
I was just in Paris and it wasn't nearly as bad as it appears on here, not even remotely close to the average American city. I feel deceived. Is the great European cuckening just a PSY-OPS to delay the day of the rope in America?
>>
>>79170358
You were exclusively in the historic, expensive, tourist areas then
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>79170268
As soon as we make crime and arresting for anti-fascism illegal, the plan will move to full speed. Enjoy your last few years white frenchies...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0
>>
>>79170358
well nobody is saying the end of the world is near, but we gonna have bad times if we let litterally millions of people to enter our Nations. We hardly have enough work and houses for ourselves
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 508x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 508x343
>>79170358
#NotAllChimpouts
#NiggerIsAReligionOfPeace

The jews are gonna hit us with their nig hordes hard this summer. They are just having constant rampage across europe every week now.

To be fair we get one chimpout a month, but were so big most of us never even know the chimpouts happen
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 533x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 533x290
>>79170592
At least you trusted your rulers, government, lives and well being to guys like this right?
>>
>>79170358
Thanks for telling the truth
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (27 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
27 KB, 236x236
Honest, serious question.

Let's say the West snaps. Let's say they just fucking break, go full on right-wing, revolt, dissolve the EU, deport immigrants, what have you.

If they really, truly lost all compassion towards non-Europeans, what the could stop them? Is the modern world really past the age of empires and colonialism, or do we simply act like it is due to our recently found sense of compassion? Against a wholly united West, fighting with a common cause, would anyone stand a chance? The technological gap is still huge, arguably for most of the world it's even larger than it was during the colonial era. Who on this Earth could stand against a billion men in unison, wielding the most advanced and ferocious weaponry ever devised, outclassing and outnumbering the next-best competitor by decades? Outnumbering the entire rest of the Earth in air force and navy?

Western civilization is far older than our modern tolerance to outsiders, this is by no means a trait inherent or essential to Western thought. I'm beginning to believe that for all of these years, we've merely lived in a temporary lull. The only thing holding the West back is its sense of idealism, and that idealism is crumbling with an ever-growing rapidity.
>>
>>79171002
>Who on this Earth could stand against a billion men in unison
Jews
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>79171002
Their governments will not reflect the will of their people. Withouth the second amendment, merkel and a few hundred loyal guards could literally hold power against every last one of your eurocucked rebels.

There will just be suppression and gradual genocide of you fools that thought the Bill of Rights was a meme. You're all gonna get raped, and no amount of friendly "brexit" movements will stop that

Do you think the Jew will just hand over Europe to nationalism?
>>
>>79171002
man you scare me
>>
>>79169588
He's French by blood. The """"refugees"""" (economic migrants) are French by technicality. A piece of paper. It's like a weaboo trying to be Japanese.
>>
File: 144554564547.jpg (191 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
144554564547.jpg
191 KB, 1492x495
>>79171002
BTW
Thanks for recreating the meme.
We need more people like you.
>>
>>79171420
This is largely what I'm getting at, yeah. When you really start to think about it, there's no practical reason that the West is as contained as it is. It made sense after WWII, but today there's very little that could hold it back. Imagine the independent states of the West in unison, with no regard for outsiders, with the weaponry and funding of the US, France, Britain, etc. all coordinated. I don't think anything could stop it, only China would bear a passing threat.

>>79171135
>>79171230
I'm talking about a total breakdown here. A complete abandonment of all the compassion adopted in the post-WWII world. The groups that you mention would be among the first to go in such an event.
>>
>>79170592
I agree with that and I didn't go to Germany or Sweden so I can't say how unrealistic the general portrayal is, but Paris has been played up to be on par with New York or Los Angeles in terms of foreign hordes, and it really wasn't. I saw more darkies in small towns in Spain than I did in Paris.

Also the low birth rate meme is such a gigantic lie. All over denmark there were families with three or four children walking around, and nearly every woman had a baby carriage.

I can't help but feel that to a certain extent whatever might be happening in the nordic countries and Germany might be exaggerated to make americans feel less locally genocidal.
>>
>>79171850
Sentimentalism.
>>
>>79169588
they are illegals but it seems that nobody wants to apply the law
>>
>>79172043
I went to Paris, Copenhagen and Munich and you're definitely wrong. Shitskins are infesting all corners of the continent.
>>
>>79170358
I spend considerable time in Paris every year, either thru business or leisure.

I was there in May and half of June, and it's noticeably worse. You were in/around the seine area. It's too rich/white for you to feel actual Paris.
>>
>>79172551
I was just in copenhaggen m8, never seen so many blonde haired blue eyed aryan babbies in my entire life. I have pictures that I will upload eventually but at the very least you are wrong about Copenhaggen.

I did see a handful of arab kids but I didn't see a single nigger except for two standing immediately outside a literal halfway house.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 444x296
>>79171850
There is no total breakdown when the elite in power have all the guns

What kind of army do you think the average white eurocuck has to "rise up"?

The elite will just sit back in their well fortified positions and wait until all the useful idiots are fighting, then they will say
>the poor commoners!
>someone should do something!
>dont worry peasants, Im here to (((save))) you!
>NWO saves the day and the increasingly robotic jew world order begins the global population reduction to around 500 million
>>
>>79171850
>the west contained as it is
Dont see your point. In the current world of IjO's, controlled by the west, we are pretty much on every continent and country, military and culturaly. So imo far away from contained.

>the independent states of the West in unison, with no regard for outsiders
Not taking care about outsiders for whatever purpose will not be the way. The question is more about how we can use them best.
As I understand your narrative right, we are pretty much on the same side, looking for a more 18th century like west in a classical colonization style, with slavery of, lets call it underdevelopped humans.

The problem her is, that we have a globalist (((elite))) that sees also the plebeians of western national states as underdevelopped humans, ready to get enslaved (or even already being enslaved) to get the most for their own clans.

So unfortunately, their will be no classical third war, but rather something more nasty, as in global civil war, with uncountable factions, whoring forth and back. I hope ,whites, will find away together, getting rid of the yids.
>>
>>79169085
All you need to do is withdraw white culture and education and you have it: south africa is going that way, and Haiti happened a long time ago.

Other countries include Zimbabwe, Somalia, etc
>>
>>79172958
you should watch less anime
>>
File: TMrDv4I[1].png (130 KB, 430x288) Image search: [Google]
TMrDv4I[1].png
130 KB, 430x288
>>
>>79172771
But even the rich and ((((white))) sections of New York for example have all manner of asiatic and south american and african running around. I'm not denying Europe has a problem or even that Paris itself is declining in local character but you have to agree it is much, much worse over here.

I'm basically saying all is not lost there, which some might think from how badly Paris has been portrayed.
>>
>>79174010
The problem is not about migrants themselves, but their civilization, their capability and will to live peacefully and respect local people. How's the situation in New York?
>>
File: nignog.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
nignog.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2560
>>79167572
Dayyyym
>>
>>79167572
What the fuck, whites are still majority there, why dont you beat them and show them where is their place?
Id like to see them try to pull that shit here lol.
>>
>>79169478
If people had any sense they would not vote for the parties that are doing this to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (601 KB, 1542x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601 KB, 1542x867
>>79173117
>not an argument

I did an extreme tldr version but it's pretty simple.
>get power
>create conflict
>more power is justified
>use more power to create more conflict
rinse repeat until you fulfill the talmuds prophecy

What the fuck anime are you accusing me of watching anyway jew?
>>
>>79174820
New York is a disgusting police state. There are pockets of ethnically homogeneous communities that act as the power balance between the average person and the city apparatus but the city in general is not a single population of people. Most thoroughfares are exclusively for commerce and transit and there is an absolute lack of solidarity.

The balkanization of urban communities is the price of multiculturalism, and although this city has something of a tradition of balkanization, we have reached a point that not even self-interested cooperation between communities on terms independent of the state can occur. Outside of irish, italian, polish, and other ethnic european communities their only interaction is through civic labor unions. Within those unions power falls along fairly strict sectarian lines.

There may be parts of Italy that can relate to this kind of arrangement but I don't think the average European has any concept of exactly how bad it can get. I would say Paris bore the most resemblance to the New York situation, but there was still a Parisian people from what I saw.
>>
>>79167572
You can not always get what you want.
No you can't always get what you want.
But if you try sometimes
You find
You can get enriched
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.