[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Switzerland does everything right. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: download (2).png (401 B, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
401 B, 225x225
Switzerland does everything right.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>"does everything right"
>square flag
>>
If I could live anywhere else it would be Switzerland. Best scenic landscapes on earth, good cheese, etc.

I hope in my next life I'm born in Switzerland and I make watches by hand in the mountains.
>>
>>79164092
>A
>FUCKIN
>MEDIKIT
>>
File: 1423305522109.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1423305522109.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>79164092
switzerland cheats
>>
>>79164176
This, there the only gripe I can have with them.
To be fair, if it was rectangular people would mix them up with Denmark a lot.
>>
>>79164324
The only fair fight is the one you lose.
>>
>>79164092
With such a square flag, you make the germans look round.
>>
It alright, but then you realize the world is virtually all the same.

Also it didn't stop me from becoming a shut-in loser.
>>
ITT: jealous butthurt losers

>>79164092
thank you ameribro, we love you too
>>
>>79164092
Refuted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyuJQ_UO7OE
Just fucking cuckoo clocks.
>>
>>79164092
>Free movement with the European Union
>Has no seat at the table
Pic related. It's Switzerland.
>>
>>79164092
>tons of mudslimes
>tons of nignogs
>loads of leftists

There is a lot we are doing wrong.
>>
File: 1466741195831.png (211 KB, 436x757) Image search: [Google]
1466741195831.png
211 KB, 436x757
>>79166146
>>79166188

Switzerland is the closest to a utopia we have, I envy it in every but one way, landlocked. Nonetheless your gorgeous lakes make up for it.

If there is anywhere I would like to move to it would be to this miracle state.

>>79166414
Are there really leftists in Switzerland? I thought you guys were still pretty religious and very up tight about who to let in and who not to
>>
>>79166984
the Netherlands are a top tier country as well
>>
File: 6y7tez5wmDxe3NktQQAQxO9OGKP.jpg (57 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
6y7tez5wmDxe3NktQQAQxO9OGKP.jpg
57 KB, 1000x563
>>79166984
Our people's party struggles to maintain the majority. Because of our executive system, we rarely have 2 members of that party in the federal council (7 in total).

The Parliament are a bunch of cücks who do their utmost to delay or not implement the laws that the people have voted.

We are still taking in large numbers of shitskins. Switzerland experienced massive influxes of Italians, then Portuguese, then Kosovars and Bosniaks (fuck them) over the years. This is still continuing, but this time with shitskins.

There was a story recently about a local town giving it approbation for the construction of a muslim cemetery. Made me sick to my stomach.

Praise Kek, we have a hero called Oskar Freysinger.
>>
>>79167769
It's not that bad, you can avoid most of the shitskins by not living in Zürich or the Romandie. And who wants to speak French anyway?
>>
>>79166984
that's funny, I always considered Holland a top tier country. If I wasn't Swiss I'd want to be Dutch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.