[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Pole Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Serious question:

How come the British hate Polish immigrants so much? The Poles fought bravely in WWII. They are hard workers---they take crap (literally) jobs that no one else wants, are never thanked, but continue to keep their head bowed and move forward. They are fun to drink with, and in general, they have a gregarious personality.

I saw this video, different thread, of this British woman holding her child on public transit screaming about "GO BACK TO FUCKING POLAND!!"

Pic related: polish people.
>>
>why do people hate competition
>>
Britain got all the subhumans
>>
England for English, Poland for Polish, America for Africans and all that.
I don't care what race they are, I just want them to stop coming in, we're full.
>>
>>79160974
They are nigs in white skin. They bring violence and rape.
>>
>>79160974
Because they get benefits to help them live here and they send it home to poland.
>>
>>79160974
>no one else wants
The lie of the globalist that is so common it must be woven into their DNA. Just because you're a spoiled brat who doesn't want to do real work doesn't mean everyone else is the same way. The UK functioned just fine before flooding their labor market with outsiders just like the United States was humming along great before we started importing tens of millions of Mexicans for labor jobs and Indians for tech jobs.
>>
Because it's generally Polish scum that goes there
Because contrary to memes here, Poles literally act like Russians
>>
I really have no idea why its particularly Polish.

I assume it might be because of the volume of Poles and the large number of benefit leeches. (not that they aren't present in other communities)

I would disagree with the "you don't want these jobs, so we do them" mentality, though. Especially not when cheap foreign labour is the reason the jobs are shittier in the first place.
>>
>>79160974
Poles aunt hated. What we see now is just the product of kids jumping on a bandwagon for lulz.

I lived in England for a long long time. I knew lots of Poles. None were hated
>>
>>79161132

Indeed. Fully agree with this. ALl Brits back to Britain and all the imigrants from Europe back to Europe. There is currently 3,1 Million Brits working or studying in Europe taking away our Jobs. We must throw them out. Just think about it, there is 50% youth unemployment in Spain while otoh there is currently 350,000 English working there. Those jobs belong to Spaniards not English. Same goes for France where there is 170,000 English people working. All those jobs should go to French. I believe the number of English in Ireland is even bigger than in Spain and they have to leave it. Those jobs belong to Irish.
>>
>>79161166
L I T E R A L L Y
H
I
S
>>
>>79160974
Because brits are pussy. They want to us out, because we haven't got passports, but they can't solve problem with niggers and pakis.
>>
>>79161296
Said mountain nigger. Go back suck serbian dick
>>
>>79160974
>-they take crap (literally) jobs that no one else wants

Got polish drivers at my work.
Brits will {and used to} do that job.
>>
>>79161356

This. English plumber will say :"Sure I'll come, my hourly tho is 90 pounds"., While OTOH Poles will do it for 50. And that drives English workers insane because they can't steal hard earn money from their fellow citizens.
>>
File: right wing death squads.png (29 KB, 730x176) Image search: [Google]
right wing death squads.png
29 KB, 730x176
>>79160974
Apart from a minority of working class who get jobs in their areas given to Poles for reduced wages because >Wages >In Poland
Most brits don't hate Poles, Poland seems like a pretty based country and as long as Poles in Britain stay in a minority, assimilate to cultural values, and don't start shit and commit crime, I'm happy to have some here

You'll also find that a lot of the RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS going after Poles conveniently after Brexit exist more in the media than in real life, which is (((pure coincidence)))
>>
>>79161430
this.
also let us take their houses and money they keep abroad.
who the fuck will stop us?
>>
>>79161451
RARE.

How many whites have you murdered today, Mugabe?
>>
>>79161430
>There is currently 3,1 Million Brits working or studying in Europe taking away our Jobs.

How many Brits are in Slovenia right now "stealing your jobs", anon? Which jobs?
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x669
Hating competition is a natural response. But the hate is so pathological - it is truly disgusting. And when I say no one wants, obviously I meant ideally wants. Even if a pole takes a can job, or an electrician job, or sanitation, he is a better person because he is doing it in a country, FOR that country, which is not his own. Also, since money is not everything to him, he does it for cheaper.

Still looking for a decent answer.
>>
>>79161998
The jobs the Slovenians are too lazy to do I suppose? hah.
>>
>>79161166
meanwhile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662114/Reports-attacks-Poles-Muslims-wake-Brexit-vote.html

those agressive poles
>>79161296
your ass is sore
have i fucked your mother or something?
>>
>>79161430
Sure, there'll be plenty of room for them once everyone else fucks off.
Our net migration is 333,000 and it's only getting bigger.
>>
>>79162080
>. Also, since money is not everything to him, he does it for cheaper.
Money is everything to them , otherwise they would still be in their homelands, working there.
>>
There are areas completely polish here in the UK. If you grew up feeling like a stranger in your own country then resentment is bound to build.
Judging from the news muslims are getting it to, not just your precious polaks
>>
>>79162080
you won't get one.
brexit and polehate is pure populism.
you can observe this event as something similar to movement that led Hitler to his power.
yes i know how it sounds but it is exactly the same thing here and there.
>>
>>79161998
>he thinks a smaller labour market benefits anyone
Toppest fucking kek, no wonder your empire is crumbling. Your citizens are clinically retarded
>>
>>79160974
They undercut private laboring jobs. The married 40 year old man who needs to support 1 kids just can't compete with someone who offers to do the work for 30% less, forcing the father to go on the dole. You often end up paying the poles more too, since they just take the piss and do everything slow. Then need to hire more of them to fix the shitty work of the previous guy
>>
>>79161930

100 % behind you on that too. There are currently 1500 UK home owners in Slovenia. I don't think it's right for them to live here since they are not Europeans and not in EU. They are only leeching on us. They must go out. I am also for far stricter punishments for the British tourists that reap havoc every time they go on vacations abroad. There has to be something seriously done about the Brits and their vile obnoxious behaviour in Europe. Every where they go they stained the place with their uncultured way of living.
>>
File: MR_1932_small[1].jpg (44 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
MR_1932_small[1].jpg
44 KB, 200x274
>>79161166
>They bring violence and rape

And how to break enigma
>>
>>79161430
based Slovenian
>>
>>79160974
I don't. I like fucking their women
>>
>>79161998

What does it have to do with how many Brits are in Slovenia. We have shit tons of Romanians and nobody is attacking them, we all feel sorry for them, because they have to work 2 as much as we do and get payed half of that. But if you must know there is currently 1500 English home owners in Slovenia. This is not only about us you know. We are part of EU and we are siding with them on the matter of Brexit. You are telling people Poles are taking away the jobs in your country while otoh ENGLISH are also doing this in all the other big countries. So I am fully for Poles leaving the UK for good and finding jobs in Europe. There will be plenty of them left once the Brits leave.(350k in Spain, 170k in France, 120k in Germany, 100k in Italy, not to mention the number of English working in Ireland).
>>
>>79162116
Imigration will not stop tho. At best case scenario it's stops only from EU. You will still get plenty of migrants from other parts of the world.
>>
>>79160974
We like the Poles. Never met one who wasn't Bro Tier ++.

As a group they are perceived as undercutting wages well below the legal minimum and, ironically, driving up rents by turning properties into bunk houses. Family of 4 = 500 quid a month for a well-maintained property, 30 workers sleeping in shifts for 50 quid a month each = 1500 quid for squalor.

If I could go to Poland, earn the equivalent of 200k a year for cleaning toilets and then come back set up for life I'd do it as well. Its a question of economic motivations but I've got nothing but love for them and I don't think I'm unrepresentative of most people in that.

Its unscrupulous gangmasters and landlords who need the hate but I've just defined the two groups who are most likely to be Tory donors.
>>
>>79161626

>steal

Or we just have higher standards of living and aren't willing to live in a shoebox eating food out of a microwaved tin. Also foreign workers are notoriously shit in quality, theres a reason they're cheaper.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 853x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 853x620
>>79160974
They're not allowed to hate anyone else without being EVIL RACISTS!

Try saying something negative about muslims or post leaflets and see what happens. You'll literally get arrested and have it put on your record so you can't get a job.

Polish are white, christian, extremely old fashioned, xenophobic and conservative, and we don't cooperate with (((social progress))). Grow some balls, lads. We'll help you lynch the towelheads.
>>
File: potatoepepe.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
potatoepepe.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>>79160974
I don't care what happens the economy is crashing soon anyway
but funny how a pole and Slovenian think there country are the ones getting the bad deal comparatively
I wonder how much money flow from the UK to Poland, like US to Mexico,
I'm betting it's a defacto welfare program to your countries
>>
File: ace ventura.gif (1 MB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
ace ventura.gif
1 MB, 400x518
I don't hate poles, they're pretty based to be honest. People who hate poles are dumbshits. They dont try to force anything on others unlike Ahmeds, they just do their work, go home, enjoy themselves and from my experience most keep to themselves. We should all just hate Muslims and the Germans together and, if i had my way, we would.

I saw one pole kick the shit out of a muslim once near my costcutter, it was funny as shit considering how much of an arrogant shit he was.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 936x1162) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 936x1162
>>79163173

You see, this poster is an example of what I mean by pathological.
>>
>>79163173
That just isn't true. Examine the 1970s and get back to me on British worker quality.
>>
>>79163173

Maybe it's time English realize you can't live in an upper class houses and live a rich mans life being a plummer. Not bashing on plummer's, but everything has it own limitations. Also if they are so shit, then they wouldn't have a job. Who would call somebody that will do he is work shitty?
>>
File: 1467202219375.jpg (41 KB, 228x517) Image search: [Google]
1467202219375.jpg
41 KB, 228x517
>>79160974
Britain is stupid and fucking panzies. Their issue are the non European non whites
>>
>>79160974
I think you're misconstruing things anon. Brits hate Poles like we hate blue collar italians. The real hate is for the nogs and pakis
>>
>>79161166
Sure shitskin

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Reminder that parents were literally arrested in Rotherham for trying to take back their children from Muslim rape gangs

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-trying-rescue-daughters-islamic-rape-gangs.html/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-for.html
>>
File: tfaae9b.png (163 KB, 330x369) Image search: [Google]
tfaae9b.png
163 KB, 330x369
>>79163401
>>
>>79163401
>Somalia
>81% not working
>39% on support
>80% in social housing

so what does the rest do ?
sell drugs from their state sponsored houses ?
>>
>>79161430
Rekt
>>
>>79160974
Because they're niggers in white face
>>
>>79163554
white rhodesians obviously
>>
File: image.gif (775 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
775 KB, 500x330
>>79163501
We do not hate blue collar Italians. You did not read carefully - there is four other Pole Britian relation threads talking about the same thing. If it's this common, it's not a misconstruction.
>>
>>79163217

No I don't think that we are getting a bad deal. We are breaking even when it comes to giving money in EU and getting money out BTW.
Britain leaving the EU is the best thing that could happen to EU in a long time. Politicians got their dose of reality(today and yesterday there were already debates how to show and bring EU closer to it's citizens) India and China will finally have an opportunity to have a full blown trading agreement with EU that had to be tailored for UK till she was still in EU. Biggest advocats for TTIP in EU were the Brits and they wanted it the most to go through as quickly as possible and behind closed doors away from the public. Now they are gone and we can finally start looking for ourself's. Brits leaving is a blessing in disguise for EU. I wish them well too, but I am far more happy being in a EU without them then with them.
>>
File: lizhurleycherry.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lizhurleycherry.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>79160974
There is no hate of Europeans it is all propaganda by lefty groups and butthurt media. Quite shameful really
>>
File: horseracecrash.jpg (163 KB, 959x392) Image search: [Google]
horseracecrash.jpg
163 KB, 959x392
>>79163372
Undercutting, Brits want to be plumbers, but for a good rate. They're basically like US Mexicans, they won't build their own country up to make it prosperous.
Leaches/thieves/lazy/cowards
Pole in Poland are cool awesome scientists
love the non-Newtonian fluid body armor
>>
>>79160974
We Germans use poles as our plumbers and cleaners. I don't really hate them because they do jobs that Germans don't want to do. Just like how masters don't hate their slaves.
>>
>>79163326

Sorry """""Polish"""" American, it's true for all Eastern Europeans/non Europeans in western Europe. They simply don't have the same standards. Does this mean i hate them? No. I'd take an eastern Euro over a non Euro any day but i'd prefer neither of them.

>>79163328

>t. immigrant

>>79163372

I don't know why i'm bothering to reply to you in the first place considering you're the Slovenian flag shill thats in every British related thread but whatever. Plumbers don't live like that at all, they just want to be able to afford more than third world standard living.

>Who would call somebody that will do he is work shitty?

You'd be surprised how many dense, upper middle class people never learn.
>>
>>79161466
>>79161930

Polish SCUM: off our streets!

>>
>>79161132
T. Muhammad
>>
>>79160974
You see anon the thing is these "crap" jobs aren't crap at all, these people are just willing to work for crap wage because it's still 4 times as much they would make here.
>>
>>79163566
Or pimp out underage British girls
>>
File: Bosnian_Sun_Pyramid_Lookout.jpg (36 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Bosnian_Sun_Pyramid_Lookout.jpg
36 KB, 720x540
>>79163765
47.99 billion USD (2013)
2.678 trillion USD (2013)

guess which is yours and which is UK
You don't have the ability to break even, I'm ragging on you for that, but is true
>>
>>79163994
*not* ragging/insulting
sorry for poor typing
>>
File: CZOŁUWKA!.gif (1 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
CZOŁUWKA!.gif
1 MB, 250x141
>>79161296
That hurt
>>
>>79163765
Do you feel freaked out that the EU might trt to super impose a super state of remaining EU countries to make sure they can't leave?
>>
>>79163796
>>79163773
poles literally had communism, 2 decades ago, why are you guys suprised they are poor.
They have one of the most stable growing economies in EU.
Poland and Sweden were the only to countries in EU that didn't have negative growth during 2008 crisis.
Also Polish fighter squadron saved britain in the Battle of Britain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron
pic related, lewandowski second from the left.
>>
>>79163831

Why am I shill if I am on the opposite side of the argument? Also this things affect me and my future too, like they affect anybody from EU. So why shouldn't I participate in this debates?
>>
>>79161430

Im fine with this.
>>
>>79163864
t. Achmed
>>
File: 303-Sqn-maskedLG.jpg (108 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
303-Sqn-maskedLG.jpg
108 KB, 800x552
>>79164151
>>
>>79164182

>waaa waaa we can't leech of you anymore

Too bad.
>>
File: oh boy.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.gif
693 KB, 339x279
>>79164151
I don't blame them or Mexicans for being poor.
I blame for not building up their countries in their counties
>>
>>79162080
>money is not everything to him
we only go west and suffer the euro-arabia and shitjobs purely because of the atrociously low wages we have in homeland.
>>
>>79160974
you burgers post a lot of threads like this. your immigration policy is for the most part far stricter than ours here in the UK/yurop. we get a much larger proportion of trash than you do, because they get in here easier and there's more of a motivation to because of benefits and healthcare tourism.

yes, most poles are good people and most of the ones i've met have been good people. but a lot of them are stereotypical white nigger slavshit, those are the ones we don't want.
>>
>>79164309
Mexico sounds pretty shitty tbfh. I would probably sneak into the US if the President was a cock sucker that told border control to stand down as well.
>>
File: safety.png (180 KB, 1269x610) Image search: [Google]
safety.png
180 KB, 1269x610
>>79161296
>Poles literally act like Russians
keep sucking that russian cock
>>
>>79160974
What i atleast noticed in UK that even tho poles are quite friendly and gard working people, they do not actualy assimalte to the parent English culture.
And usualy they dont care about that...
>>
>>79164085

No. That super state is a polish idea btw. They want sovereign countries but joint EU Army, cuz Russians and shit.
>>
>>79163770
This. On this board it's just bants.
>>
>>79161430
Brit scum btfo.
t. Pole
Don't worry. I'm leaving this shithole in September.
>>
>>79164151
ffs sweden we have about as much GDP as you but get paid 4 times worse.
>>
>>79160974
Do they also tell the pakis and rapefugees to go back? Because if they don't then they're absolute pussies
>>
>>79164255

Funny thing you mentioned leeching. We were subsidizing English farmers for more than 30 years. You leeched on us far more than we ever did on you.
>>
>>79164450
But part of the super state is giving up border rights and local law enforcement, right? Doesn't seem to be in Polands interest. Also I thought Poles discovered it, not created it?
>>
>>79164309
>impying that they aren't building up the country, so your argument is invalid.
There is a reason China picked poland as the gateway to the european market.
>>
>>79164532
Are you willing to be enriched?
>>
>>79164532
wut, you still have 4 times the population.
>>
>>79164472
Also funny story.
>first fly ever
>polish lines Rzeszow - London
>first person I see working on the airport is a muslim woman wearing shit all over her head
>the a nigger is chrcking my ID
>taxi
>a fucking hindu is driving me home
muh poles stealing our jobs
>>
>>79164658
by ukrainians, sure.
>>
>>79164532
also send more plumbers and elictricians.
>>
>>79164472
>I'm leaving this shithole in September.

Why? It's actually going to get better now
>>
File: facts_0031.jpg (84 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
facts_0031.jpg
84 KB, 640x920
>>79164419
Yeah, they don't become Americans and send billions out of the US economy every year.
Again defacto welfare program to Mexico
I understand why they do it.
It's still robbing me through declining the economy I live in.
I realize they are my biggest worry, but that doesn't change what they do is stealing essentially and still not fixing their country, it is a populaces oblation to overthrow tyranny
Poles government isn't as bad as Mexico's it's easier, and their pop has higher average IQ
>>
File: arguments.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
arguments.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>79164603
I know they are climbing I'm happy for that,
but that's a deflection not an argument about immigrants
>>
>>79164696
and 4 times lower cost of work, and lower taxes. we have growth that looks good on paper, but that's all.
>>
>>79164750
I miss Bieszczady, my family and polish girls. Also now I know that I should study so I can free a place in garbage company for some brit after primary school.
>>
>>79163542
>All these sources
Now this is what I actually come to /pol/ for. Thank you very much anon.
>>
File: staywoke.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
staywoke.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>79160974

>Taking jobs no one else wants

The sheer number of Americucks who actually believe shit like this is disturbing.
>>
>>79164765
they are *not* my biggest
don't know why I'm typing so poorly this morning
>>
As a whole, Poles don't integrate very well and make very little effort to do so. It's no deeper than that.
>>
>>79164933
It's grim reading, but you're welcome anon.
>>
>>79161132
and English wombs for fertile Paki cock

DEUS VULT RULE BRITANNIA

>>79164472
good, and never return untermensch
>>
>>79160974
Maybe nobody wants those jobs because they have to compete with poles that have no standards?
>>
>>79165000
Most don't plan to stay in Britain, they plan to go back. But atleast they are catholic and hate muslims.
>>
File: stopeyeingmywallet.jpg (174 KB, 643x580) Image search: [Google]
stopeyeingmywallet.jpg
174 KB, 643x580
>>79162106

>People attack Poles because Polacks act like niggers throughout the entire EU

>OY VEY IT'S LIKE SEPTEMBER CAMPAIGN

You're not fucking victims, you vodka fulled nigger.
>>
>>79160974
Polish women are mostly nigger lovers. If you see a white woman pushing round a niglet you can be pretty sure she's Polish. And most of the time we end up supporting her and her little abomination.

Shame, because the guys i've met at boxing are bro tier.
>>
>>79165122
hating muslims is a natural reaction and doesn't make you any more accepted because you value your safety
>>
>>79165122
Which is fair enough and I do appreciate that stance, but it still doesn't the fact that they create ghettos which breeds bad sentiment towards them. I don't personally have much of an issue with Poles.
>>
>>79165071
a fucking plumber shouldn't be payed fucking £80 pounds an hour, they are fucking spoiled.
These are the same people who were lazy in school.
I have polish electricians that come and work on saturdays and sundays, they also work late.
A swede will come in two weeks maybe and goes for 2 hour lunches.
Only the most retarded lazy shits go into trade here.
>>
>>79165201
It requires continuous efforts to shame the coalburners.
>>
>>79160974
The media doesn't tell you to pity the Polish or feel guilt at their situation, hence why we attack Poles and not the real problem, shitskins.
>>
>>79165122
They go back, don't know what to do with their life and start drinking
>>
File: BLACKED.jpg (255 KB, 3259x2594) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
255 KB, 3259x2594
>>79165201

Polish women straight up love niggers more than the Swedes. Which is quite the accomplishment in of itself.
>>
>>79165357
>that nose

((((polish))))

don't fall for their tricks
>>
>>79164592

I have no Idea I have not read in to it at all. All I've read is that Poles want a super state or some kind of confederation where countries woulds some how keep the benefits of being sovereign but have a joint army.
>>
>>79165335
I'm going back to study. Thats why I came. To make fast money, beat some brit cucks and leave. The funnies thing is how they talk when getting beaten. Such pussies that they aren't even trying to defend.
>>
I think it's tremendously sad that the Polish of all people are being targeted, but it's probably because they make up the majority of the visible presence of immigrants in the UK. My experience of Poles has been entirely positive. I live in a slightly run down area and there are a lot of Polish families that live around here. Even the single 30 something Polish lads that squat around drinking beer I have no problem with because they work during the day, they don't make too much noise and they are always bringing the banter when I walk my dog around the area they hang out. All of the Poles my family have employed for work have worked very hard and for less than the average Brit. They're white, mostly Christian, share our values, and though they speak Polish amongst themselves, they speak very decent English, or at least try.

Nobody should be attacking the Poles in the UK imo. I love the Poles.
>>
>>79165296
No, it's the fucking poles that work too hard and spoil the job market. If you think that's professional imagine if everyone considers such slavedriving as standard for minimum wage worker. Fucking nightmare, I'd rather become a thief than be a pushover like that.
>>
Immigrants from outside of Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK are universally shit, no exceptions
>>
>>79165480
Then go back to your dura and study, you probably going back with two grand or something ridiculous
>>
>>79165296

This is something I don't understand. They want to support their leeches who are straight up robbing them because the other ones are working for a fair price and most important they are actually working, but they are not from England so fuck them. Lol
>>
>>79165552
then don't go into trade, the poles here still make crazy money. taking maybe 60 euro an hour.
>>
>>79165357
>>79165148
>>79165071
What's wrong Denmark? Did Pavel take your job and girlfriend?
>>
>>79162311

AYO HOL UP SO U B SAYIN WE WUZ SUM MUH FUGGIN CODE BREAKAZ N SHIT

Even Polacks on /pol/ go out of their to prove just how niggerish they are.

P.S. your codebreakers failed.
>>
>>79165480
Mingling with the blokes, don't let it rub off on ya, might yet uplift yourself into position of dignity and be forever after the object of national spite.
>>
I wouldn't mind UK hating on Poles, but if you hate on us and refuse to hate on anyone else because you are scared to be called a racist then it's just pathetic.
>>
>>79165552

A bit of balance. I worked with Polish in France and they were the lazy ones, accusing us of making them look bad :D.
>>
>>79160974
Because they literally all come to England; refuse to learn English; refuse to intergrate in any way; and send money out of our economy to keep Poland; which only functions on EU handouts as it is; afloat.

They're economic parasites.

Also; we have such massive numbers of Poles you'd think we were Poland.
>>
>>79165733
I'm talking about home wages, for west it's a fair deal.
>>
>>79165755

>t. Polish diaspora

I'm starting to wonder if there ever are any Germans behind the flags. It's either Mehmets or Ivans.

Go steal that car you came for and fuck off, Sergei.
>>
>>79163542
I always thought "police arresting parents of raped daughters" was just a /pol/ meme.

wtf maaaane
>>
>>79160974
It's mostly Pakis and Leftists who fuel the anti Pole sentiment. Working class areas are full of Polish people who have settled in and assimilated perfectly.
Personally, I'd rather have a million of them here rather than one Paki
>>
>>79165640
Actually it 15k. Your country is cheap as fuck, only thing thats expensive is housing. Good food is cheap, hygiene things are cheap too because most brits aren't using them.
>>
>>79163176
I'm with you but can you do us all a favour and stop moving into 3 bedroom houses in white areas with each of you renting a separate room. Them houses are for white British family's. You don't even use the gardens and it looks a bloody mess. Go rent in Asian filled areas and turn the kebab shops in to polish shops not our local greengrocers. Deal bros?
>>
>>79165780
You're a moron

Enigma was first broken in 1932, but calculating it took days, which is useless tactically.

That's why project utra was about building a computer so they could do that calculations in minutes not about breaking the code itself.

Read a book or two.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>79165952
>>
>>79165780
Danes are the most niggerish of all Europeans.
>>
>>79165952
Still fuck all, enjoy the new exchange rate :^) your country is insanely drink instead of going out we just fly to Krakow
>>
>>79165952
Do you understand that your actions are literally nigger tier? How do you live with that?
>>
Polish people are not white. They are subhuman savages and need to be genocided
>>
it's like there are no other eastern euros in the uk other than poles
>>
>>79166102
Cheap*
>>
File: 1467128717937.gif (247 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1467128717937.gif
247 KB, 360x240
>>79165357
how did you get every single nigger in poland in one picture?
>>
Brits, got a question for you: Did anyone complain about Poles before the Brexit?

I can't believe it's not a (((coincidence))), almost as if they want to blame Brexit for this sudden wave of hate.
>>
>>79160974
1. The media is lying about the level of shit going on.
2. Because Poland encourages the dregs of its society to come here.

Imagine if Mexico sent over the worst of its population to your country and you couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>79166235
Yes, people complained about it, but they're pushing a narrative that the country's become over-run by fascists because we dared to leave the EU.
>>
File: st00pid.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
st00pid.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>79166075

>East-European statisticians

Are you trying to make me laugh, Vladimir?
>>
>>79166221
Commence the jigglin'
>>
>>79166235
Yes. There's always been a juvenile resentment against all EU workers. Its the uneducated, unemployed chavs who complain, pretty much anyone with an actual job doesn't really give a shit.
>>
>>79166235

You better watch out posting such accusations.
>>
>>79166017

Yes, yes, U WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIEEET, little Poland.

Now go drink your vodka and fuck off.
>>
>>79165880
lmao Denmark why are you so mad? Did you just find out your wife's son's father's last name ends in -ski?
>>
>>79166149
Making fast money with actually small effort. For me it's vacation tier job but for brits it's like lifting cars. Brits are all so girly with no fashion sense. While in Poland people are manly and can dress well too. Why is everybody wearing burkas there? When did this became a thing.
>>
>>79166410
nordic countries have fucked up definition of rape, hence the crazy results
>>
>>79166410
>weak excuses and denial

It was an EU-wide survey condcuted by Fundamental Rights Agency, you violent nigger.
>>
lol funny fact. Didn't know that this polish hate thing was real, beside 4chan ofc.

I suspected that polish nation and our goverment, as well as other eastern european nations are the the most tolerant nations. Fun fact we speak openly and fairly about our problems with others, we don't keep the hate under the mask of utopic tolerance, and them we don't break out when difficult situations hppen, with hate like that.
>>
>>79166462
>ad-hominem
>no facts
>excessive caps

apply this 4 times a day
>>
>>79166482
What job were you doing janusz
>>
I really have no issue with the Polish whatsoever, and the majority of Brits that aren't council house inbreds (ty for getting us out of the EU, lads) don't mind the Poles either.

Reminder that the "racist/xenophobic" hysteria being reported presently is mostly exaggerated in a bid to kill off UKIP support and smear based Farage.
>>
>>79166482
Is a slavic country really trying to say that their fashion sense is better than anyone else's? Is 'manly' dressing an adidas tracksuit and a baseball cap to you by any chance?
>>
>>79166632

>WE WUZ CODEBREAKAZ

I just agreed with you, Ivan. Now fuck off. I'm not giving you any shiny trinkets.
>>
>>79166736
Lel. Most of us wear slim jeans, only retards from commieblocks dress like you described.
>>79166643
Segregate rubbish from fallen buildings.
>>
What is britains opinion toward southern europeans ? Spaniards, portuguese or Greeks in britain seem to work in qualified fields
>>
Who gives a fuck? Only British people belong in Britain, period.
>>
>>79166682
This.

They know that once the Labour vote collapses. The North will turn more purple then a choked up paki.
>>
>>79161166
No they do not. Poles are as intelligent and civilized as Brits.
>>
>>79166747
>more excessive caps
>needles passive-agression, even when admitting of being uneducated pleb
>misintepretation of assumed name, more proof of scarce education
>asking someone to fuck off on the internet

are you by any chance 12-14 years old and bored on vacation?
>>
>>79166869
>slim jeans
Wow, fucking revolutionary fashion sense there mate, Hugo Boss must be dying to break into the Polish market.
>>
File: Waterwings.jpg (96 KB, 252x851) Image search: [Google]
Waterwings.jpg
96 KB, 252x851
>>79166221
>>79166413
>>
>>79167022
We don't mind them.

The problem is with Polish, although most of us like them, they came too fast and too soon, hundreds of thousands of them came over in such a small time and started entering communities that weren't use to such a huge wave of immigration, then you have wage compression on the working class which didn't help tensions.
>>
>>79160974
>The Poles fought bravely in WWII.
They ran from the fight, fled to UK where they then (along with everyone else) had to fight for their lives. Not heroism, survival.
>They are hard workers---they take crap (literally) jobs that no one else wants, are never thanked, but continue to keep their head bowed and move forward.
They undercut lowskilled local workers, and receive generous public subsidy on top of those wages eg. tax credits, housing subsidy, school places, 'free' schooling, 'free' healthcare and these are just the shortterm costs.
>They are fun to drink with, and in general, they have a gregarious personality.
They are (in my experience) self-aggrandizing liars, more butthurt over history than the jews, want to mouth about non-existent national 'achievements', and are violent drunks.
>>
>>79167189
Just saying that we know what to wear and how to wear it you dirty muslim. We are better educated than you are Ali.
>>
File: foreign criminals.png (268 KB, 486x246) Image search: [Google]
foreign criminals.png
268 KB, 486x246
>>79160974
>How come the British hate Polish immigrants so much?

At any given time, one quarter of Poles in the UK are in prison. They're still better than Romanians, for whom one third are in prison at any given time.
>>
File: ultra råre.png (212 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
ultra råre.png
212 KB, 403x403
>>79167178

>WE WUZ CODEBREAKAZ

You are indeed, Poland. You're a big boy and clearly an equal among the great European nations.
>>
>>79167022
The biggest issues that the pretty much overnight the place you grew up in is now a foreign country, where all the signs are in Polish, no one speaks English, finding a job is a nightmare, and worst of all you were never consulted on this.

It's easy to see why this breeds resentment, which becomes a vicious cycle.
>>
File: polish immigrants.jpg (231 KB, 640x1480) Image search: [Google]
polish immigrants.jpg
231 KB, 640x1480
>>79166221
Reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

Krystian Legierski
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
http://trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!
>>
>>79167375

>Ireland

That actually took me by surprise a bit. Pikeys?
>>
>>79161132
>America for Africans
Kek
>>
>>79167315
You're in Britain to leach off of our superior education moron. Last I checked, no one is going to Poland to study at the best universities in the world.
>>
>>79167470
There are a lot of them here and yes, most of the arrested ones will be from the "traveling community".
>>
>>79167520
I'm working for polish company, cause there are literally no brit companies doing this jobs.
>>
>>79160974

Why do you as something so obvious ? Britbongs love shitskins. Poles hate shitskins.

So Jimmy goes and protect his cuck life by attacking uncucked poles.
>>
because they perceive them to be taking their jobs and benefits

while the LFPR is the highest its ever been and eu migrants claim at a much lower rate than the native population

literally just lazy poor people looking for excuses
>>
>>79167600
Which job would that be?
>>
I was in the uk for like 2 years.
Polish girls were qt as fuck.
The polish also worked like 80 hour weeks. Meanwhile the native brits were dumb and fat.
>>
>>79167178
Danes are just violent like that, it's their niggerish nature.
>>
>>79162080
>He's doing it FOR that country
That's where you're wrong. Sure he's cleaning English toilets but almost all of the money he makes goes to Poland.
>>
>>79167602
We didn't have a referendum on Muslims. We had one on the EU. The people of the EU and Muslims are exactly the same value - none.

Why are none of these "based Poles" I keep hearing so much about fighting back?
>>
File: 1467180537110.jpg (147 KB, 932x435) Image search: [Google]
1467180537110.jpg
147 KB, 932x435
>>79167445
sure thing ahmed, go with this meme, I'm sure some borderline mentally retarded americans or western europeans will fall for this one

in reality, try taking niggers anywhere outside of warsaw, and watch them get a wperidol quicker than a white woman gets culturally enriched in sweden

even if you sre ASSUMED to be from a nonwhite country like england, spain or puerto rico, but you still look white, you still get your shit beaten in

Poland? Tolerant to shitskins? I guess we're tolerant alright. Tolerant we let them live long enough to GTFO alive
>>
>>79167682
Sounds like you were among our underclass.
>>
File: 978.jpg (59 KB, 600x997) Image search: [Google]
978.jpg
59 KB, 600x997
The sheer amount of pro-EU shilling in the last few days is hilarious. Fuck off back to /sp/.
>>
>>79167804
Glad others are seeing it as well.
>>
>>79160974
you just described a mexican
>>
>>79167681
Any job where you have to get your hands dirty. Rubbish, plumbering, sewers etc. England would drown in shit if not poles. And it will thanks to brexit. Also company owners can just go back to Poland, take cars abroad and dont let anyone buy fields. And some of them will for sure do that to piss brits off and let them rot.
>>
>>79161132
t. germanic anglo saxon.
>>
>>79167717
>Danes
>violent

Cmon bracki, they defender against the Germans for a whole of 6 hours.

They are so pathetic they make defence of france look like Thermopylae

I was just having some fun triggering this pleb, but he's so stupid have cannot even comprehend argument other than we wuz in full caps, about things that are actual historical facts.
>>
>>79167988
>There are no British waste handling companies, plumbers, sewer technicians etc

If you are going to talk shit, make it believable.
>>
>>79167988
t. Wojak
>>
>>79160974
The main problem with Poles is that they evolve. Since Poles are white people, eventually they move up the social ladder. The number of Poles doing what is consided to be a "normal" job slowly but steadily increases. And 99 percent of Poles and other Eastern europeans who are making well above minimum wage started as toilet cleaners, ar lowest level road workers who spends his whole day breaking his back with a shovel in hand. And this is only the first generation who arrived at this country knowing just a few English words. The real hate will begin after a decade or a decade and a half. When children of Poles will grow up. They are going to speak English no worse than British people. Plus they are going to be ones who grew up with immigrant parents who had to work harder then rest of the society just to survive, not prosper. The second generation of Poles will be more ambitious and more motivated than locals and they are not going to have language or cultural barrier. Once Brits will notice that Poles are getting better jobs, have more money, Polish males attract more women compared with English males then the hatred towards Poles will go through the roof.
>>
>>79167804

You nazis are always scared when somebody wants to use logic and reason when debating with you. Fuck off from pol and go on stormfront you faggot.
>>
>>79168156
Are you ever not shilling on /pol/, slovenian cunt?
>>
>>79168090
tell me about this, sometimes I have an easier time finding some rare non country nigger flag that talks common sense rather than a dane with common sense or balls. fuck their meme country
>>
>>79167315
I dont think plumbing brit toilets counts as an educational degree my polly friend x^)
>>
File: dsHUdn3.jpg (232 KB, 1241x688) Image search: [Google]
dsHUdn3.jpg
232 KB, 1241x688
>>79160974
>fought bravely in WWII
you're not on reddit now, kike
>>
>>79168143
The subhuman delusion, oh my God.
>>
>>79168096
There are. But guess who is working in those companies. It will all fall down. I'll just fly and watch and as they drown in litter. Yards will be closed and not sold, so they will have to make place for new ones. Ecological disaster is coming as fast as you are getting out of euro.
>>
>>79168143
I fail to see the problem...

You just admitted that having poles is good both for the genepool and for your economy.
in 2 generations they will be english of polish ancestry
>>
>>79168090
I guess they're content with directing their aggression towards their wives/gfs
>>
>>79168244

Go back to stormfront nazi cunt faggot.
>>
>>79168143
This is exactly how most niggers and arabs think of themselves. The truth is that it's the immigrant kids who are the most violent and least likely to assimilate.

Poles belong in Poland, not in Britain.
>>
>>79160974
Every Pole in UK is a criminal or an uneducated scum there almost no decent polish people going to uk there are some but very very litlle
>>
File: 1466537460252.jpg (67 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
1466537460252.jpg
67 KB, 600x861
>>79168287
we did fought bravely in WW2, and he's not a kike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lu3xMj0HfQ
>>
>>79168335
Hardly m8. They employ you lot because you work for peanuts (because peanuts go a long way back home in Poland).

Domestic workers have certain rights (and are more likely to exercise them), which makes desperate slavs more attractive because you will work like slaves for next to nothing with no complaints.

You leave and they will have to actually start paying people real money again to do the shitty jobs, but they did before pre-EU and will do again.
>>
>>79160974
They dont take crap jobs that nobody wants. They take construction-type jobs that the entire British underclass wants and needs... but for less pay since they dont have to support a family on British prices but on Polish prices. They also often put in a lot of work off the books as to avoid taxes and much of their work is actually of poor quality. Meanwhile Tommy Britbong is struggling to find clients at the pricerange he needs to cover the costs of raising a family in the tough British climate.

Now to be fair, the Polish workers often are willing to give up a lot of comfort while they work in Britbongistan. They are away from their families, live in overcrowded domiciles and eat poor quality food (except when they overfish the local waters to supplement their diet at the cost of the local ecology). This means however that they compete at a level that Britbongs simply cannot sustain. While the Poles go back to Poland after a few years with the hard times behind them the Brits are left with the next wave of job-market destroying Poles.

Ofcourse this makes Britbongers angry and naturally this makes them want to take control of migration for themselves. Their politicians actually tried on several occasions to get a handle on it but every time the EU blocked the attempts.

I dont find it strange that the UK left the EU at all nor that the Polish immigrants left a sour taste in their mouthes. It's lifting a burden to many of their people while succesful negotiations for the post-EU era will cause at least a partial return of the benefits.
>>
>>79160974
>How come the British hate Polish immigrants so much?

let me correct you; How come the civilized world hate Polish immigrants so much?

Poles / Steppe Indians / Superior Slavs are utter trash.
>>
>>79168710
>meme about poles getting paid less than brits
Once we are out you will unserstand that this was a meme
>>
File: danish-viking.jpg (29 KB, 316x450) Image search: [Google]
danish-viking.jpg
29 KB, 316x450
>>79166075
lol, I'm surprised it's not higher with all those parameters.
>>
>>79168710
>You leave and they will have to actually start paying people real money again to do the shitty jobs, but they did before pre-EU and will do again.

lol, you mean the wonderful wages before the min wage

you understand if people won't do jobs at a wage that makes emplying them profitable the jobs simply won't be there, right?
>>
>>79168953
A Brit doing the job you are right now is paid the same, but before the labour market exploded that job was paid a lot more.

That's the point.
>>
>>79168354
what is good for economy not necessarily good for the people. I much rather have 20 Pounds and hour job, and knew that I am not very good at my my job, then have 7 pounds and hour job knowing that I am one of the best. If an employer has to choose between a good worker and an average one, naturally he chooses the better one. As long as Polacks doing low pay job, I am fine with them. But more and more of them getting more and more educated and experienced and as a result number of locals doing shitty jobs increases. And this tendency is going to worsen with each generation. By the middle of this century percentage of Poles doing shitty jobs will be lower then between English people. You can't clean something Without something else getting dirty.
>>
>>79169098
See
>>79169046
You will be paid even less afterall.
>>
>>79168629

straighten those ungrateful fucks out, Poland
>>
>>79169046
Supply and demand m8. It's simple economics.

More competition for jobs = lower wages. Just like more competition among products = lower prices at the shop.
>>
File: Klaphat.jpg (35 KB, 620x356) Image search: [Google]
Klaphat.jpg
35 KB, 620x356
>>79166571
>EU-wide survey
>condcuted by Fundamental Rights Agency
>Fundamental Rights Agency

hahah kek

and yes Danes are niggers. Now stay out of our violent uncivilized society.
>>
>>79160974
The Poles commit more crime than anyone else.

this is a statement of fact, just like nigger crime statistics in the USA.

Just because you think muh pure white people doesn't mean they're actually good, they're objectively bad.
>>
File: 1465674429689.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1465674429689.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>79161132
>America for Africans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKi8J1hlt0Q
>>
File: 1440442906976.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1440442906976.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>79161132
>America for Africans

I don't like you anymore but you still got the bantz
>>
Big business drastically changing the demographics of an area overnight for economic gain is always going to cause tension. Poles don't help themselves by not integrating.
>>
>>79169125

well this is the problem with capitalism not poles
You hate capitalist free market economy it would seem

also like I said in two generations they will be English of polish ancestry, not some poles working in England. Most of them will be indistinguishable from average briton, and only learning their surname ends with -ski you will know.
>>
>>79164435
>UK this high
What is this, 1996?
>>
>>79169196

It is economics for a simple mind perhaps. You are falling into a classic fallacy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lump_of_labour_fallacy

Wages will not go up, neither will the amount of jobs.

There are certainly points in a market where more workers can lower wages, but this tends to be for higher paying jobs importing skilled workers or when there is no minimum wage. Not for lowly paid jobs with a decent minimum wage like we have.
>>
>>79161626
>Steal

Also
You know that the prices will be the same, right? The employer will get to pocket more money himself.
>>
>>79168514
What happened once more than likely will happen again. Poles in US are fully assimilated and no different than other white people. Since you're here in the middle of the day in the middle of the work week, I can only assume that you have a lot time on your hands. Therefore I strongly recommend you to watch all seasons of 'The wire". This particular TV series is praised for its realism. And it has lots of characters of Polish origin. And while majority of bad guys in that TV series are African Americans, all the POlish people are either the good guys or at very least morally complicated who do the bad things because they feel they must be done. You're are going to see (especially in season 2) that Poles are prominent members in all social areas, starting with blue collar workers ending with high level political leaders.
>>
>>79169468
I wouldn't call plumbers, sewer technicians and so on unskilled labour m8.

You can argue that I'm being fallacious all you like, but the simple fact is that people in this country HAVE experienced wage compression, and it's largely to do with the free movement of labour.

The free market is all fine and dandy in theory, but it doesn't fucking work in the presence of a welfare state because it is based on the assumption that people will move to where there is work, and not move there for any other reason.
>>
>>79165461
It was proposed by France and Germany, but Poland are rejecting it.

>Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

>The EU's strongest members also suggest nation states lose the right to run their own migration policy, including the imposition of migration quotas.
>>
>>79169427
You're talking about fourth or fifth generation I am talking about second or third.
>>
>>79167756
well i was in manchester, so youre probably right
>>
>>79169943
It depends on the parents.

Some will asmillate by the third, some by fifth. It's a process.

Still compare that to the happy darkies, that even if parents are libruls and want nothing to do with muslim culture, will radicalise by second generation and want to impose sharia
>>
Likely because most of my polish friends were children of 1st generation warsaw pact expats, but their families were fucking based. They lived well within their means, were very approachable but stoic, and were extremely patriotic for regular citizens, let alone immigrants (coming from a californian, my only other reference are ungrateful spics)

I could imagine that first gen immigrants this day and age aren't quite as awesome.
>>
>>79160974
>MUH
>>
>>79169848
>I wouldn't call plumbers, sewer technicians and so on unskilled labour m8.

It's generally not that well paid and has relatively low barrier of entry.

Plumbers can make money for instance though if they set up their own company sure.

>You can argue that I'm being fallacious all you like

Thanks, because you are falling for a trap. You are going against economic research. There are not a finite amount of jobs that people compete for. While the supply of workers goes up, the demand for these workers does not stay flat either. Much in the same way we have not seen mass unemployment due to women entering the workplace either. Our LFPR is the highest it has ever been.

>but the simple fact is that people in this country HAVE experienced wage compression

According to the BoE - 1-2% wage compression. In return for cheaper goods (looking at our involvement in the EU holistically)

>and it's largely to do with the free movement of labour.

sure, but it's a very small compression

>The free market is all fine and dandy in theory,

its done quite well in practice too

> but it doesn't fucking work in the presence of a welfare state

practice suggests otherwise, also evidence in general

especially our involvement in the eu - people come here to work, and people seem to forget that the EU was about the free movement of labour, not the free movement of people to claim bennies or whatever

migrants have put into the welfare state much more than they take out, especially recent polish migration of largely 20-30 year olds

here is a study of sweden to give another example http://folk.uio.no/kjstore/papers/fiinpvc.pdf

Your claims are not backed up by evidence.
>>
>>79161430

3 million Brits across an entire continent is not the same as millions of Eurotrash on our tiny island.
>>
The hate is 90% drunk dickheads who're all ways looking for a fight anyway.

Most Poles/eastern Europeans (notable exception: gypsies) are completely based, do shit jobs for shittier pay and don't complain about it.
Some of them even speak English!

It's worth bearing in mind the right wing death squads are only a thing now because aforementioned drunk dickheads finally have the energy to do shit instead of just getting pissed all day.
>>
>>79170753
> aforementioned drunk dickheads finally have the energy to do shit instead of just getting pissed all day.

Is that because of sharia?
>>
>>79170179
Some burka burka jihad jihad type of British born Muslim is much less dangerous to prosperity and career of an English person than a second generation British born Polack. While the first one might impose some national safety risk he won't be considered as "employable" the second one might look indistinguishable from the local people but he will know all that "you have to work hard if you want to compete, it's like that and it's the way it is" thing more than his British peers. And yes third or forth generation won't be much different than other whites, the second generation will have motivation to have what their parents couldn't offer them
>>
File: gif.gif (443 KB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
443 KB, 497x280
Holy shit it's kind of exciting how many people hate us Poles. We're in a spotlight!
>>
File: Apha-2-2-9-Efreet-9-7.jpg (412 KB, 3000x1691) Image search: [Google]
Apha-2-2-9-Efreet-9-7.jpg
412 KB, 3000x1691
>>79171256
I do not like this attention

What if someone from the EU gets wind of operation Hydra-97 ?

All we worked so hard for could be lost!
>>
>>79170390
>It's generally not that well paid and has relatively low barrier of entry.

A good plumber can earn £30 or more an hour m8, and it's not something that just any random person can do (which is why they pay a man a lot of money to do it for them).

>Thanks, because you are falling for a trap. You are going against economic research. There are not a finite amount of jobs that people compete for. While the supply of workers goes up, the demand for these workers does not stay flat either. Much in the same way we have not seen mass unemployment due to women entering the workplace either. Our LFPR is the highest it has ever been.

You're right that the number of jobs is not a constant, and that more people does mean more stuff to do, but it is not an infinite number either, nor does higher population immediately mean more paid jobs. With a rapid and unchecked rise in population, the number of people looking for work can and does outstrip the available positions. It takes time for things to settle into place.

>According to the BoE - 1-2% wage compression. In return for cheaper goods (looking at our involvement in the EU holistically)

I see you're hand-waving that number away. This doesn't make it not an issue. Prices at the shop are going up, but wages are going down instead. That's not good.

>[the free market's] done quite well in practice too

Not that anyone but the very richest have noticed - and that's only focussing on the economic aspect. Life revolves around more than just money.

>especially our involvement in the eu - people come here to work, and people seem to forget that the EU was about the free movement of labour, not the free movement of people to claim bennies or whatever

There is no distinction made. If you are an EU citizen you have the right to live and work wherever you want within the EU, for whatever reason.
[1/2]
>>
Too many of them. Slavniggers, Britain is not your home.

>b-b-but le based white Christians xD

I don't give a fuck. Too many is too many regardless of skin colour, religion, etc. I don't think they respect us either. They see Brits as mugs and the country as a soft touch to be taken advantage of. They do shitty jobs for 10 times what they'd get back home then send the money back. They're not doing it for the good of us, or our country.

Just another group taking advantage of the EU free movement to better the economic situation. I can understand why they do it, but I'm not about to like or excuse it.
>>
>>79170390
>migrants have put into the welfare state much more than they take out, especially recent polish migration of largely 20-30 year olds

This partly skirts the issue. It may be true that on balance migrants have paid more in than taken out monetarily, but as we have no idea of how many people there will be in coming years, it's impossible to properly plan for the future. This means shortages in services.
>>
>>79161430
I agree, send them back here. Of course you all benefit more from having the Briton master race in your countries than we do from having worthless Poles and Romanians, but the sentiment is till correct.
>>
I personally don't hate them and I think the majority of them work hard.
>>
>>79170390
>migrants have put into the welfare state much more than they take out

And what about what they take from the NHS, free schooling, housing? The welfare state is a very small junk and I seriously doubt they're a net benefit when you take the overall impact into consideration. This issue has moved beyond economics now anyway and is simply about the unsustainable numbers. It wouldn't even matter to me if there was a net benefit. I don't want to live in a China/Brazil tier third world favela.
>>
>>79160974
Because they're ugly and stupid as fuck.
>>
There's just so fucking many of them here, fuck off.

Feels like we're being invaded, nobody likes that.
>>
File: 1440357696789.jpg (247 KB, 634x844) Image search: [Google]
1440357696789.jpg
247 KB, 634x844
>>79169264
The native Brits commit more crime than anyone else.

This is also a statement of fact.
>>
>>79161430
In fairness we literally infest england with Irish people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.