[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA- ZhNFia_c K, I just cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (787 KB, 739x438) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
787 KB, 739x438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA-ZhNFia_c

K, I just cant make up my mind about this. The people in this video are defending people inside their house who didn't pay their mortgage so the bank is throwing them out.

To be thrown out of your home is terrible, but on the other hand if those same people didn't pay some financial to the people defending them they would surely lynch them without calling the police.

So who is in the right? What would be ethically correct?
>>
>>79158213
>who is in the right

the law is
>>
>I didn't pay
>but look at how sad I am, someone please defend me, even tho I'm a fucking fag that doesn't pay for that apartment, I mean, my feelings are obviously more important
>>
>>79158213
Why did they not pay?
>>
>>79158489
So why all the screams against the police? About them being traitors and such?

Some friends of mine have been in the police for a couple of years now and they say that, it the are not dealing with straight criminal scum like robbers and thiefs. it is always the people who broke the law that cry for justice the loudest
>>
paying your bills would be ethically correct
>>
>>79158857
Life, I guess? It is not so uncommon to default the mortgage, is it?
>>
>>79158920

Commies.
>>
>>79159010
No it's not uncommon but it doesn't mean it's right. You sign a contract, you honour it.
>>
Also, if you look at 7:10 one woman attacked a fellow protester. I believe it is to make it look like police brutality.

Is it crowd mentality? Like, not thinking straight but just doing your best for the current group you are in?
>>
File: 2582.jpg (13 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
2582.jpg
13 KB, 300x400
If these people wanted to help and not be drama faggots about it they could had just paid the mortgage together.
>>
>>79158213
Housing should be a right. At least for families, like the old Libya. If you want independence then go ahead and rent/buy your own house and start a new family there or whatever.

If society forbids you to walk out and life your own life in the woods (you have to pay taxes even if you use natural resources, you can't claim any land, etc) then at least provide with the very primary things, which would be possible if we weren't importing third worlders from the outside.
>>
>>79160377
>Housing should be a right

lol no
you deserve no rights that you can't defend on your own
>>
>>79160507
>you deserve no rights that you can't defend on your own
Then you can't have any rights at all, do you? There will always be a group of people able to take those rights from you.

What bothers me is that we've given a lot of free housing to gyppos in Spain and they tore appart those buildings while spanish families get evicted of abandoned buildings that the banks keep as dust generators just because.
>>
>>79160925
>There will always be a group of people able to take those rights from you

Not if your group is stronger. Ooooga booga.
>>
>>79159010
Don't be like the Greeks, Ante.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.