[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>11 Million people murdered in holocaust >Only 18 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 290x174
>11 Million people murdered in holocaust
>Only 18 million in Germany Army, Navy, and air force combined

Why didn't they just stand up for themselves? The fucking Viet Kong only had 100k and they fucked Americans up.

10 million people. I'll cut that number right in half to account for women and children and cowards, and you still have a huge population that is more than enough to gum up the works. Block railways, start fires. Just fuck them up. But they did nothing. Why?
>>
>>79157014
(((11 million)))
That's your first problem.
>>
>>79157014
>Why didn't they just stand up for themselves?
This is literally what everyone asks themselves at holocaust memorials and many historians have written books about this very question.
>>
>>79157514
So insightful. If only my question had been: Has anyone ever asked this before?
>>
>The fucking Viet Kong only had 100k and they fucked Americans up.
Where are these numbers from? It takes me 5 seconds to google search this shit and find out how retarded these numbers are.
>>
>>79157776
>American
>Still butthurt about 'nam

It's okay to lose sometimes.
>>
>>79158196
I dont care it just seems that 100k is a random number. Might as well have said 25k.
>>
>>79158591
Or 4 million. You are right it makes no difference since I'm the only one actually providing numbers.

All you did was come here and bitch.
>>
>>79158196
And you are from Canada? Their aint many countries in the world as insignificant as Canada.
>>
>>79157014
Clever strategy on the nazi's part. They braught the jews to the slaughterhouse with babysteps, always letting them think that that was the one last thing to do to be tolerated.
first they removed their rights
then they starved them in ghettos
then they started deporting them to work camps
and when they ended up in front of the gas chambers, they where too washed up to oppose any resistance.
>>
>>79158786
Good. World is full of dipshits. Last thing I need is foreigners caring enough about us to make segments about our politics and jerkoffs signing our internet petitions.
>>
>>79158196
>>79158767
You're an idiot though because the vietcong were slaughtered by the truck load, the army that ultimately occupied south vietnam after we left was the regular NVA and they were not a guerilla force at that time.
>>
>>79159002
How does it feel to know that your country wouldn't exist if not for the benevolence of mine?
>>
>>79159232
Enh. Not bad, I guess. I like you guys. We're prolly the best neighbours in the world. I don't think there's a country on the planet I'd rather have as my friend than america.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.