[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you see Antifa propaganda in rl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: tmp_9118-images-546356886.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9118-images-546356886.png
6 KB, 225x225
Recently noticed a Antifa sticker in Loughborough which is within several miles. First time I was busy and I walked past it without remembering where it is. Second time I tried quickly getting it off but it would break apart instead of coming off as one piece. I'll probably scrape it off some night when the streets aren't to busy. Or just damage it so it's unrecognisable.
>>
>>79155080
Get a few stickers too, though often they're torn already.
Quite tired of communist fascists pretending to be on the high ground.
>>
File: 1467195076678s.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467195076678s.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
Fixed logo
>>
I've seen a few and I always make a point of scribbling out the 'anti' portion of them
>>
No but once I saw ISIS propaganda sticker
>>
>>79155080
They went around many south eastern towns in the UK a few months back putting stickers on lampposts and such. Declaring they are fighting fascism in your town. But whenever I hear about them in any town I just hear how they smashed shit up so they have things to throw at people.
>>
>>79155478
3edgy5me
>>
>>79155567
This. They're the fascists.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 475x637
Make stickers with an arrow, the text "Bourgeois wanna-be commie dorks" and a picture of this guy and put them next to all antifa stickers.

This shit isn't about politics for them, it's about identity and feeling like some cool revolutionary.
>>
>>79155080
Yeah I have actually. In Brisbane & Adelaide
>>
>>79155080
Yes a lot i live in a communist city
>>
File: 1467195076649.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467195076649.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>79155620
Hello antifa teen division.
>>
>>79155080
Lots of National Front stickers around the village I live in tbqh, lad.
>>
>>79155080
my university is full of antifa graffiti, posters and what not.
>>
>>79155301
They only do it because they are cowards who rely on mob mentality and protection from the police.

They are essentially just school yard bullies who have somehow convinced themselves that attacking people for having opposing beliefs makes them an anti fascist rather than a literal textbook case of one. But these retards don't even know what that is. Fascism is just another buzz word to them.

moment these types feel as if shit has gotten real they break.

Also if any of you are reading..... The whole attacking "ebil nazis" thing is bad enough as they don't pull that sort of shit on lefty groups but even worse is the chimp out indiscriminate violence. Every fucking time some flair up happens some pink haired faggot attacks some random cyclist then beats the guy with his own bike. Or maybe not that specific but you get the idea.
>>
All over my high school and uni
>>
>>79155649
Nah mate, they are just edgy kids
>>
File: data.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>79155080
> do you see antifa propaganda in rl
>>
>>79155080

Just stick a national autism sticker over it or something then. Put some razorblades under the sticker too so they cut their finger tips off trying to scratch it off.
>>
>>79155779
It only shows up on the news if the groups fight back against antifa.
And even when antifa starts the fight, it's reported as the opposite.
They're directly supported by left parties here and often go without consequence.
>>
>>79155080
>Do you see Antifa propaganda in rl?
I live next to a university, everything here is plastered with Antifa and Anarchy propaganda as well as ACAB on every single surface.

Once a year they try to clean it up by repainting the walls and so on but it only takes a day before it is back up.
>>
>>79155080

I once walked past some abo protest in town (brisbane) it was for the government shutting down remote communities cause there is no jobs and infrastruxcture there and the abos were whinging and there was this fat SJW lookin type waving an antifa flag and I laughed to myself but didn't do anything cause I with the missus.
>>
I live in Midwest US and i've never seen any kind of antifa things or heard anyone talk about them.

If they ever do come though, they'll regret it.
https://youtu.be/iqtSPGEyfEk
>>
>>79155897
LOL to much fucking cameras for the razor blade thing. But yeah that's not a bad idea. Maybe super glue it on. Or put a alt right group sticker there for maximum butthurt.

What alt right groups are their in the UK that are decent? I've mainly heard about national front but I don't know anything other than they like to protest about stuff like Rotherham.
>>
I live in a red state with few minorities and open carry laws, so no.
>>
File: 1294084012264.jpg (2 KB, 100x97) Image search: [Google]
1294084012264.jpg
2 KB, 100x97
>>79155957
ACAB is not an insult anymore
>>
>>79155080
Don't rip it off. Deface it or something. Cross it out and write "Fuck off Commie scum, Britain belongs to the Brits"

Then when the little leftie faggot who put the sticker on the wall notices what you have done he will be triggered as fuck.
>>
>>79155080
You a big boy, tough big boy, take fight to helpless sticker during night.

You dumb racists are pathetic. In the city I live we have a strong and active left as well as antifa and it's fun to see your pathetic kind drowned out by a ratio of 1:50+ when the pathetic baldies want to march nowhere.
>>
File: 1465461584534.gif (180 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1465461584534.gif
180 KB, 375x375
>>79155080
i've seen anti-antifa stickers around Gold Coast, Aus
>>
>>79155779
>even worse is the chimp out indiscriminate violence.

We had that happen in the last days. They are renovating a building that was filled with lefty squatters to house refugees there.

Lefties totally flipped their shit, torched like 30 cars IIRC in a bunch of cities.
>>
>>79156194
God you Germans are Canadian tier at the moment with the amount of anger over the EU result.

Get over it Hanz. When are you giving your house up to house a refugee family?
>>
>>79155945
Never really heard about their presence in the UK before I noticed the sticker. Thought it was like America where they didn't have much of a presence so I'd not seen reports about fights In the news as no one would care if the same thing happened in Europe.
>>
>>79155672
I kek'd at picture.

>politics have something to do with identity
My goodness burger, you're on to something here.
>>
>>79156340
>giving him (You)s for such a cheap bait
>>
>>79155957
>>79155957
I have a legitimate question Hans.
When we were kids in America we would graffiti anti establishment shit (the little anarchy a, swastikas, the hammer and sickle, ect.) and here in Germany I see lots of graffiti (in trier and klön and shit) but I never see a swastika. Why is that? Are German teenagers less rebellious because drawing a swastika as a German teenager seems like the most rebellious thing you can do.
>>
>>79156353
It's never a headline, and if it makes the news it's page 10, tiny article etc.
DDR and Stasi did a good job with their recruitment programs though.
To be fair, they're called 'useful idiots' for more than one reason.

Also doesn't help that now antifa is a personal army of paid activists for public interests too now, not just leftist SA.
>>
Nope. The area I live is too conservative and rural for them to even show their ugly mugs.
>>
>>79156563
The moment the authorities hear about it they'll remove it.
It still happens, it just doesn't stay for longer than maybe one or two days.
>>
File: Noua_Dreaptă_logo.jpg (10 KB, 115x143) Image search: [Google]
Noua_Dreaptă_logo.jpg
10 KB, 115x143
>Tfw I only see nationalist stickers

Feels good man
>>
>>79155080
What is wrong with them? They are freedom fighters that are fighting against fascism, which is obviously a good thing. Why are you being edgy?
>>
>>79156563
It's because
a) you're not in the mentally challenged east of Germany, so by default you habe less brain dead people to do it
b) it's an illegal symbol in this context so they likely get removed quicker than some commie star, plus they get sprayed on property whose owner usually cares about the appearance of it
c) they're usually crossed out by others (see a)
>>
>>79156632
Yes it is.

>demonstrations against banks in Frankfurt
>demonstrations against TTIP
>yearly Hamburg riots
>clashes with hooligans and/or salafists
>>
>>79156658
Ahh yeah makes sense I guess I can picture a German anti swastika graffiti task force eating up tax dollars ignoring all other graffiti with a lone picture of Angela merkle hanging on their barren concrete wall
>>
>>79156931
>Frankfurt
>Hamburg
>Netherlands
Hans, plz
>>
>be marxist (because trad marxism is based)
>better do something
>*what's the SWP I hear about?*
>go to meeting, told to put stickers up everywhere and buy loads of pamphlets

Tell them to fuck off and stop moaning about capitalism being bad. Don't think any of them actually understand dialectical materialism and are too busy whining like liberals to study. They truly believe that history can be changed with a sticker up the local highstreet.

I truly hate what the left has become.
>>
>>79155080
>Be Antifa
>Get stabbed
lmaoing at their lives
>>
File: pepepeepr.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepepeepr.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
I saw a very big shit written here in rome:

>Nationalism is illusion

mfw i would like to meet some antifa and smash their heads
>>
The enemy of the swastika is always the sickle and hammer.

"Youth" always love the sickle and hammer. Until they hit 30. Suddenly, when they pay more than they take, they hate communism.

Everyone votes for their own wallet.
>>
>>79156194
I'd rather not have one of you faggots see me then get ambushed later by half a dozen people and stabbed. You people fight with no honor.

Plus I already have 3 different people who are out to get me and who might similarly ambush stab me so I don't need to add to that.

First guy stole from me and then had his teeth kicked in by someone I mentioned it to. He thought I asked for that so he kept harassing me by trying to get into the house at night. He then backed it off but desu if I had a vendetta and I didn't want my teeth being kicked in again I'd wait a while and try not to make it obvious who did it.

The other two tried to mug me recently and where really butthurt when I wasn't up for that. Threatened they'd find me and get me back blah blah. Think I put them off when I was later that day on the bus with one and I kept subtlety staring at him as if I planned to cut him up into little pieces which he'd be made to eat. Definitely was fun watching him squirm. And later hearing him freak out on the phone.
>>
>>79156783
It might be because OP has to try to make up for his small penis by appearing tough and believing being a self proclaimed fascist is a good thing in the real world.

How's Fukushima doing? Anything of note hapening in Nippon?
>>
>>79155080
Every single day. My city is red af, sometimes they wait for us in front of our jobs or homes. They never pick up fights unless 4 v 1 though.
>>
>>79156563
Because even edgy german teenage rebels wanna be the "good guys".
>>
>>79156114

Most of the right wing protest groups aren't what you would call alt right, they are old fashioned white supremacist/anti-islam.

They are mainly full of middle aged, beer bellied men and are small in size. A large right wing demo might get a few hundred at most, the lefties can easily get a couple thouand at short notice - mostly young people too on their side.

You got Britain First, National Action, North West Infidels, Pie and Mash Squad, South East Alliance, various EDL franchises, National Front etc.
>>
>>79157026
Well I dunno what your criteria are, maybe you just don't look close enough or your incidents aren't page 1-5 worthy.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (94 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
94 KB, 1080x1080
>>79155080
Yes every German city is infested by this degenerates.
Especially in West Germany, Berlin and Leipzig.
Time to take back the streets.
>>
>>79155080
Whenever I visit friends in cities
I'm glad I moved to a small village, no leftards, no greens, only foreigners are a greek couple who actually work.
It's nice 2bh
>>79156340
If you faggots stopped responding to their retarded bait they'd probably stop shitposting
>>
>>79157188
Discussing NL.
Last thing that made it into the news was Pegida Amsterdam.
Antifa hurls bottles at police, headlines read "Arrests at far right rally" with little to no clarification of who was arrested (it was 99% antifa, and they were released).
>>
>>79157064
Cool story, but I am neither antifa, nor do I care much about you people on either side or who wants to stab who for stickers. You're a bunch of imbeciles and two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>79155080

Nah Scotland is lefty as fuck as it is
>>
>>79157064
wew lad, sounds like you're one of those nutters back in college that think they're well hard because they're from Woolwich and right down people they don't like in a Deathnote. Scary mate, really scary.

Wewwwwww lads.
>>
>>79157181
>the lefties can easily get a couple thouand at short notice

Of course they can. Lefties don't have real jobs tomorrow morning.

Lefties join the silent majority around their 30th birthday. The time when they start to pay more than they get back.

Lefties are only lefties until their beliefs cost real money.

They become quiet as fuck as soon as they get a job that demands 65% of their earnings go to the government.
>>
>>79157290
One of you should make a vid of you ripping it out and burning it, then replacing it with an anti-antifa propaganda.

Post the vid online.

Unless doing all that is illegal there. If it is, then you truly have no freedom and it's time for a revolution.
>>
>>79156783
not sure if serious? they are THE fascists. shuting down people voices because they dont agree with what they have to say and threaten them with violence. in many cases, they are funded by corporations or governments to protest against people they dont like. (look up george soros).
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 593x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 593x892
Lord have mercy on their soul if they try to bring that shit to Arizona
>>
>>79156194
Lol
>>
>>79157645
>own a business
>make loads of money
>love it
>still don't hold the Utopian notion that Capitalism is the end of history and we're bound to move on at some point, considering that's how history works

Come on now pal, the left are currently a bunch of liberals that think Marx was a great leader of individualism or some bollocks. We're not all bad (ALTHOUGH SEND THEM ALL TO GULGAG ASAP)
>>
>>79155080
Be careful btw, it's not unheard of for people to stick razor blades and shit behind these so people cut themselves removing it.
>>
>>79156783
>>79157084

problem dear germanbro is, that the apparent anti-fascists are the most fascist connection of dumb twats we have in germany right now, even more fascist then all the right-wing parties thrown together.

Google mal Faschismus, im Grunde kommt's vom ital. "fascio" und bedeutet "Gruppe", also alles was sich in Gruppen organisiert ist faschistisch.
>>
Usually I break them.
Sometimes I mix them, I once made a "Nazi's welcome" remix
>>
>>79155080
sometimes see these in northbridge or perth, make sure to deface it every time.
>>
>>79155080
I was on vacation on a cone trip and saw some spraypainted on a bridge in czech
>>
>>79157687
the antifa would just find out were you live and destroy your house.
>>
>>79155080
Yeah there's someone putting up antifa and related stickers in my area. I usually cover them with fashy stickers.
>>
>>79157084
Nope 6 inches.

And as I said Antifa is literally textbook fascism so rather than just repeating buzzwords why don't you instead throughly research your political ideology and your opponents. That way you won't look like those clueless shits in YouTube videos that get btfo every time in a argument.

Also good example is a Trump protest. 30 minutes of arguing with random people and not one of them can go beyond buzzwords.

Your tactics are always to scare the opposition into going on the defensive whilst you get impunity from having to justify your beliefs. But the moment someone realises that you have no idea wtf your talking about and they force you to defend your beliefs similarly to your opponent then your fucked.

Although desu this works on almost everyone. Normies pretend to know things and they lie constantly to cover their tracks but the moment you start pulling at the threads it starts to all unravel.
>>
>>79157988
>Antifa is literally textbook fascism
cool memes mate.
>>
File: IMG_20150923_183924.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150923_183924.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>79157854
This. Modifying their stickers enrage them.
>>
>>79157988
>Antifa, textbook fascism
Do not sully fascism. And there is no "textbook" fascism, there is only fascism as it was in Italy.
>>
>>79157805
>>still don't hold the Utopian notion that Capitalism is the end of history and we're bound to move on at some point, considering that's how history works

Capitalism is in no way utopian.
It is, however, human.

I tried to tell her about Marx and Engels, God and Angels.
I don't really know what for.
But, she looks good in ribbons.
>>
>>79157397
So why on earth are you here then?

If your new you should probably run. I was a lefty refugees yes fag back in 2014. Ukraine happenings made me stay after visiting.
>>
>>79158042
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

>Antifa does the exact same thing as fascists
>Antifa is magically not fascist
>>
>>79157687
Everybody hates the antifa anyway.
They've burning cars in Berlin for 4 nights now because one of their "occupied buildings" got remodeled into a rapefugee home.
>>
>>79156194
You cucks can only exist with the support of the authorities that you loathe so much.

My grandpa is the mayor of a small polish town on the border with germany, that has a minority german population. During the last world cup you cucks set up shop and started squatting in abandoned factories to harass and intimidate the local populace. You beat up people flying polish and german flags during the soccer games and you assaulted young kids calling each other 'pedaly(faggots)' in the schoolyard.

You got beaten up and evicted by a bunch of angry farmers with pitchforks, you outnumbered them 10:1 and you still lost.

Come at us cucks. We will outright murder you next time. You think your EU or the traitors in Warsaw can protect you? You think your parents money will spare you from the consequences? You think this is a motherfucking game? You will die, just like how the brownshirts hunted down and killed the communists in the weimar republic.
>>
>>79158207
They also do the same thing as commies
You faggots (and the general public 2bh) just have to realize that Fascism =/= every authoritarian ideology ever
>>
>>79157947
Not if you're smart about it.

Find antifa posters as far away from your house as you possibly can and take every precaution to make sure you can't be identified (no face, use clothes you'll never use again etc)
If they wanna pull that mask shit then they can't complain when other people start doing it too
>>
>>79157812
Wut? Dein Argument is so dumm wien 08/15 Amerikaner. Weils ne Gruppe is sinds Faschisten? Du meine Güte Norwegen.

Plus I don't mind actual fascists getting their heads bashed in. They're not good for anything and threaten our democratic and liberal society as well as brown ppl who didn't do anything. So good riddance.
>>
I found one once at the main bus station in my town.

It's not a tiny town, there's about 70,000 people but it's conservative as fuck. I haven't seen any more since then and this was several months ago so I can only assume the Antifa branch in my town (it even had 'anon's town antifa' written on the sticker) are lazy fucks.

Because of my employer it's not like I'd be able to go out and fight them anyway, at least not without getting fired.
>>
WD-40 is great for disolving sticker adhesive.
Buy a can, spray that shit, you can take it off with ease.
>>
>>79158288
They do the same thing as commies because they are commies, born in the DDR with help from the Stasi.
You seem to think that just because it's one authoritarian movement it can't use aspects of another.
And screaming out "I'm against fascism" while using tactics and ideals attributed to fascism doesn't excuse hypocrisy.
>>
>>79157988
Do tell, what is my political ideology you moron?
>>
>>79157628
What because I said I wasn't up for being mugged or the whole attempt to freak him out?

Little shit started it by openly talking at the bus stop on his phone about how I'm there and they'll totally find me because they know what village I live in blah blah. Basically just repeating the same shit they both said when they where bravely running away.
>>
>>79156783
They're the antithesis of liberty. They're the leftist version of ISIS. They don't have room for any ideology but their own and it doesn't matter who you are or what you believe, because if you don't jive with them 100%, you are the enemy.
>>
>>79155080
i live in Gothenburg. the left has a stronghold here so i see those stickers and posters all the time
>>
>>79158430
>And screaming out "I'm against fascism" while using tactics and ideals attributed to fascism
Again, they're only attributed to fascism because people like you say retarded shit like
>hurr antifa are fascists
just call them out on being degenerate communists.
Calling them "fascists" just helps them in the end, because their bad behaviour is only associated with right wingers by the general public.
>>
>>79158053
i don't speak frog. plz translate
>>
>>79157871
never seen any of that crap around the city, but I haven't been up to Perth for ages.
do notice a lot of Socialist Alliance or Alternative or wherever the fuck it is posters plastered around Fremantle though
>>
>>79158170
To tell you that you're a pathetic racist dumbfuck who actually responds to a cock teaser with '6 inches'. £:DDDD How you liking my hat? Got it for cheap now the pound fell. £:DDD

Seriously though, you should be on meds or locked up, seeing you have a mental illness and/or dangerous self loathing including >muh white race
>>
>>79155080
If I see it? It's fucking everywhere.

LITERALLY. EVERYWHERE

Lampposts, electrical boxes, housewalls, storewalls, and that ugly fucking graffiti - even in my shitty little home town they sprayed anti SD propaganda and pro ANTIFA propaganda everywhere. Not to speak about the violence these douchebags give to everyone disagreeing. Vote for the wrong party? Better get ready for antifa to beat you up. Said the wrong thing with the wrong people around? Better get ready for antifa to correct you by beating your teeth in.

These idiots speak about tolerance and non violence but they practice violence and vandalism to everyone around them. They are too common in sweden. Even the newspapers admitted that the left is responsible for >80% of political violence, but that "it is for a good cause".

About those stickers they are so common you don't even attention to them.
>>
>>79158653
>Antifa attributes these things to fascism
>Common media attributes these things to fascism
>it's only because you say it

They act exactly like the Sturm Abteilung, and you're saying they're only communists.
I haven't seen this much denial in a while.

Also, thanks to stupidity and denial, communism is cool these days.
>100 million dead? Yeah but Hitler, so everyone's equal in communism

Calling an antifascist a fascist isn't just name calling, it's calling a spade a spade.
>>
File: weserioursnigga.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
weserioursnigga.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
If German posters keep being faggots, we'll have to relegate them to Canada tier posters.
>>
>>79156194
Liquidate thine personhood
>>
Yes. Just go to any bar that plays alternative music in the San Francisco Bay Area, and some dick-ass crust punk or post hardcore skater will have a rag or a patch on his battle jacket.

Places they hang out:

>Beer Revolution on 3rd Street in Oakland.

Has a communist flag and antifa stickers around and plays lots of punk and thrash

>DNA Lounge in San Francisco off of 11th and Harrison.

Is a huge hotspot for AntifaMembers. No stickers, though frequent clients wear the patches. The theme is 95% punk, metal, and gothic music and decor.

>Zeitgeist off of Valencia Street in San Francisco

Another punk and metal-themeded bar, much like the Beer Revolution in Oakland, only more "authentic" in the punk style. Antifa like to hang out here, and are usually seen skating in the area down the block under the overpass. Antifa stickers can be found outside on poles, walls, and inside the bar's bathroom if nobody has peeled them off.

>Dave's joint (something like that) in Berkeley near the University

Underground rock gigs tend to have lots of punk shows and Antifa always show up, though are usually civil here, which is surprising. The chapter here seems to be a fan of the band "Masked Intruder" for some reason.

Here's also a tip. The females are too chicken shit to do anything back, and in-fact, are easy to take away, though I don't recommend long-term dating, as they're all polygamous, pansexual, satanic, and anxiety-ridden.
>>
>>79156783
>Antifa
>fighting fascism
You crack me up weirdo
>>
>>79158280
Jesús, you have some issues huh?

>you people
What are you, a racist?
>>
>>79157181
Yeah i know but they sort of fit the loose definition.

We really need some more normie friendly and poll culture alt right groups that enforce some sort of dress code. The whole fat degenerate skinhead look that some of them sport likely puts off most normies.
>>
>>79156783
they consider pretty much anybody right of Bernie a fascist
>>
>>79158430
I'd argue there's more to fascism than bashing in the heads of illiberal fucks but whatever floats your weirdo goat I guess.
>>
>>79159099

>you people

You hooked people for so long, but you fucked up and now the jig is up, Hanz.

Hope you had fun with your daily /pol/ shitposting, faggot.
>>
>German AntiFa comes to Netherlands
>You wont believe what happens next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UHotFcfeGU
>>
>>79155080
tore down a sticker while i was walking back to my car after shopping

this is in the middle of nowhere why did they even bother?
>>
>>79155080
I see them all the time, and i tear that shit off every single time, i dont give a fuck whos watching.
>>
>>79158500
As far as I can tell it's being a retard on 4chan
>>
>>79159357

And here I thought I was the only one autistic enough to tear down antifa shit in DK.
>>
>>79157176
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We need a organisation to coordinate shilling, doxing Antifas caught doing shit like that etcetera.

But no one here seems to like that idea.
>>
>>79159325
Makes them feel like they're fighting the powers that be, one sticker at a time
>>
>>79158888
Don't group all of us with those fagots hitlerquads senpai
>>
>>79158875
>They act exactly like the Sturm Abteilung, and you're saying they're only communists.
>100 million dead? Yeah but Hitler, so everyone's equal in communism
?
I'm the one in favour of making communist a dirty word again
>Calling an antifascist a fascist isn't just name calling, it's calling a spade a spade.
No, you're falling for the same media tactics you criticize in your own post
>>
Guys, I'm not even kidding here:
I'm thinking of joining the Serbian branch of Antifa to see what they're up to and try to disturb their activities from the inside.

My ex used to work for Open Society, but quit when she saw what they're up to. Government routinely delegates responsibilities to them, but they also have responsibilities of their own.
1. Prevent documenting of Gypsies, making the majority of them illegal, just so they could give them ID cards on election day and make them vote for leftist parties.
2. Cook the numbers of the Gypsies to make it appear like there's much less of them than there actually is. This will stop once our numbers are about equal.
3. Fund the nationalist movements for all minorities: far-right Hungarian party whose official goal is separation of Vojvodina, Bosniaks for Sandzak, Albanians for Presevo etc.

How likely is it that Antifa does the exact same thing?
Has anyone checked it out? What can I expect? How dangerous can it be?
>>
>>79159257
I would too. But then again that was referring to the SA compared to antifa.
You know, the violent protests, the silencing of opposition, all that sort of progressive thinking.
>>
>>79158695
It's a play on words: mercy can be said by both "pitié" and "quartiers", and quartiers is also french for neighbourhood. The original said "no mercy for fascists, no fascists in neighbourhoods" and I changed that to "fascists neighbourhoods, fascists in neighbourhoods".

I also like to hide "anti" on anitfascist stickers, so now there's a bunch "fascist something" in my town: fascist solidarity, fascist protest, fascist action, etc.
>>
>>79159325
Question is, why did _you_ bother? You weirdos make no sense at all.

>another tough big boi fighting the evil sticker menace, middle of nowhere edition
>>
File: 1466908829442.jpg (294 KB, 719x717) Image search: [Google]
1466908829442.jpg
294 KB, 719x717
>>79159556
>How likely is it that Antifa does the exact same thing?
They are probably involved in all these things, but only when they take a break from devilworeshipping and racemixing.
>Has anyone checked it out? What can I expect? How dangerous can it be?
They are leftist faggots, Dutch Antifa wouldnt be dangerous at all.
Serbians on the other hand are notoriously violent, so you might wanna make sure you got some back up if needed.
>>
>>79159534
Media shilling will make it hard.

>No, you're falling for the same media tactics you criticize in your own post
You're dealing with people that live and breathe catch phrases and buzzwords.
If you want to knock them out of the cycle, you have to use their own logic and reasoning against them.
Or you know, RWDS. Whichever is available.
>>
File: 290.jpg (651 KB, 1280x1659) Image search: [Google]
290.jpg
651 KB, 1280x1659
>be in berlin couple of years ago
>see dumbfucks with gegen nazis backpatch
>adolfhitlersiegheil.jewpg
>they mumble something, probably "Ist gonnaze repört you to das polizei"
>anarcho antifa calling police
>mega kek
>proceed to walk away
>stupid antifalibans probably spent entire day searching for me in mitte
>zogerman police probably has a warrant for second shoah on my name
>like a give a fuck
>remain based croat
>>
>>79159556
>Antifa
>Serbia

I'm surprised.

Well, here's what they do for the most part, aside from their "duties."

Most of their off-time is cheap disgusting sex, drugs, and alcohol. Usually the sex is threesomes or open pansexual or bisexual relationships that aren't very secure and rather open.
>>
>>79157397
I think if you were actually a regular poster on this board, you would know that most of us aren't far right extremists, but rather centrists.

I'm a small S social democrat, myself.

I would say that the general consensus is that we are concerned about groups like Antifa because they are, as I have said, the antithesis of liberty. They mock the concept of free speech and will attack anyone that doesn't square neatly into their world view.

Typical authoritarian thugs.
>>
>>79155080
modern commies
>>
>>79155080
>be me
>see antifa sticker on the train home at 11pm
>take marker of my backpack
>write "down with fascists, we want black dick"
>>
>>79159798
m8 stop responding to his shitty b8
>>
>>79157699
They shut down a highway, remember?
>>
>>79159851
Dog bless you for fighting the good fight Alberto
>>
My town in NI is covered in them. However it's a bunch of Fred Perry and Adidas wearing teenage faggots, most not even old enough to buy a beer who put them up.

The most unintimidating bunch of queers.
>>
>>79158367
Might be best to super glue a UKIP sticker onto it. That would probably do it.
>>
>>79159614
I'd summarize that as violent extremism, not fascism. I get your point but antifas are usually less black and white as you think they are. The black bloc though..
>>
>>79158787
Ironically, you are also a lunatic.
>>
>>79158888
German posters have always been awful.
>>
>>79158500
How the fuck am I supposed to work that from just a few posts here and there. Probably a globalist socialist with the destroy all opposition view that fascism is partially known for.
>>
>>79159798
Either you have a strange concept of a center, or you're missing all the racist threads here on an hourly basis.
>>
>>79156712
Am vazut vreo trei stickere antifa la unirii si un tag
>>
>>79159076
My metal career was actually cut short by these assholes. Not to brag, but I've got some stuff that could actually be useful to the scene... Too bad though, because I'm not in with the commies.
>>
>>79160681
Sask?
>>
>>79159556
Join otpor destroy from within antifa is small fish
>>
>>79155672
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUGGIN EBIC POST LE XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUGGIN FANY HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL LE XDDDDD EBIC I JUST HAHAHA IM LE LAUGHING SO HARD I LE JUST LE PEED IN MY LE PANTS A LITTLE LE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>79158787
So how long have you been here? I've known more than a few people who started off here as lefties just here to troll. I've never known someone to stick around for to long without it infecting them.
>>
>>79155779
>>79155945
>sanctioned by the government
Source?
>>
>>79159874
I'm just Correcting The Record™, fåm.
>>
>>79156632
>paid by government
>recruited by Stasi
Source?
>>
>>79159723
>Serbians on the other hand are notoriously violent
Not really, at least not the way you think.
We would just have a fight we can't win rather than give up on what we believe in, unlike the Westerners.
But those leftist faggots today are mostly degenerates who can't even fight unless they heavily outnumber you. Thankfully, they are vastly outnumbered by the nationalists (I think more than 5:1, tbph).

>>79159777
So what you mean to tell me is I should expect nothing worse than degeneracy? Because that one won't be a problem, since I'm from the internet and all...
I'm still a bit afraid that they might order me to get violent when no one is looking, and I don't think I'm prepared to go so far as to hurt one of my true compatriots to avoid detection.

>>79160808
Otpor is now busy selling revolutions to the Jews around the globe m8, they don't even operate here anymore.
>>
>>79160618
Racism has nothing to do with political orientation. The most openly racist people I know are on the left. They're completely oblivious to it and it's appalling.
>>
>>79157061
Nice meme.
>>
Anti-fa became the brownshirts they claimed to be terrified of.

No one was surprised.

Anti-fa became the fasicists. Churchill predicted this.

No one was surprised.

People vote for their own interests, not their claimed morals.

No one was surprised.

We are few, and far between...

https://youtu.be/YYSz92GVgbw
>>
>>79160776
Vancouver. The scene went from raging individualist libertarians and ancaps to communist SJW cunts within the span of three years.
>>
File: 5435.jpg (59 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
5435.jpg
59 KB, 625x416
We had German antifas comming to us on independence day but they got beaten so many times they dont even bother now.
>>
>>79157645
>le all "left" wingers don't have a job and are just in a phase meme
>>
>>79161131
http://www.taz.de/!5020381/

http://linksfaschisten.blogspot.nl/2016/01/1-deutschlands-querfront-antifa-und.html

Enjoy google translate (and sources in)
>be antifa
>get paid by government
>very revolutionary
>>
>>79157691
>le George Soros conspiracy meme
>>
>>79160930
Oh god I hope I don't get the gay! Been here on and off for years. It's fascinating to see so many deluded and uneducated people in one place coming together to praise each others' stupidity, like these sticker people here.
>>
Antifa is good because they push normies towards nationalism with their sheer cuntery. They also give you opportunities to justifiably slap a lefty retard or two.
>>
>>79159076
funny they all seem to be around places that are fairly rich I live in SF and I mostly stick around mission and third street/DT I only recently heard of antifa from a friend because of the happening
>>
>>79158610
>literally ISIS
You're full of shit and you know it.
>>
>>79161168
Uh, pretty sure racism is a core elemt of being a neo nazi or far right moron. Like you're saying, lefties who are racist aren't consciously. And yeah it's pretty disgusting, especially the belittling of Muslims and other brown ppl as if they cannot stand for their own actions.
>>
File: 1465795578319.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1465795578319.png
40 KB, 152x254
>antifa is getting organized in the states
>they hate nationalism and patriotism
>july 4th is right around the corner
>>
>>79161790
He's not wrong. Replace infidel with nazi and women with white men. There's your westernized ISIS.
>>
>>79161829
they're going to be shot.
>>
No, only a couple of commie stickers. On the other hand there are stickers from a natsoc org all over my school.
>>
>>79155080
Yes I see a lot of grafitti and stickers, especially in toilets. Maybe that's the exact place where they belong. I live in Gent btw
>>
>>79158875
>communism is cool nowadays
No it's not. It's illegal to deny Soviet crimes in much of Europe. Being an alleged communist in the USA can cripple public image.
>100 million
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg
>>
>>79155080
There's so much antifa propaganda in Ljubljana, mostly in parks and shit. I mean that's really low though, vandalising parks with retarded antifa shit. There's also quite a lot of anti-antifa propaganda, just not as much.
Not so much elsewhere, the rest of us don't care much for antifa or anti-antifa I suppose.
>>
>>79161505

Left wingers don't have a job by definition.

Suddenly when they turn 30, they give a shit about not having a job.

And, they give a shit that 90% of their income is going away before they can touch it.

You wanna turn an idealist into a capitalist? Tax their income, instead of their parents income.
>>
>>79159798
LOL this post would be by a Canadian.
>>
>>79161561
You do realize it's satire mocking retarded RT, right? Right? £:DDD
>>
>>79160939
I know this happens in germany too theres more than enough cases of antifa groups directly sponsored by the state in the their so called “KAMPF GEGEN RÄÄÄCHTZ“ (fight against right)
Its official state agenda no joke
>>
>>79162485
Phew, from 65% to 90%! What's next, 120% taxes in your fantasy?
>>
>>79163015
>t. Kraut

I bet you kikes would love to figure out how to tax 120% of a person's income.

If anyone ever manages to fold spacetime, it will be krauts, in search of more taxes.
>>
>>79156563
In school we had tons of swastikas being drawn everywhere and once there was a pretty well drawn propaganda poster of adolf hitler with tanks and bomber planes in the background going around in 9th grade
But as you said its just about being edgy and not actual belief
>>
>>79155080
Some antifa stickers at my uni here and there. Also a workshop for arguments against capitalism, posters pro refugees and against restricting immigration. Its hilarious.
>>
>>79156340
Sadly you are right, because, yes, a lot of goymans are indeed butthurt like SJWs over the Brexit and we are closer to the fucking leaf meme than ever before. I personally am pretty neutral on the Brexit and I hope the Bongs will make it.

>Get over it Hanz. When are you giving your house up to house a refugee family?

But through our left pseudo hitler from the east the germs will quite literally stay Germany
>>
>>79156194
Back to the interracial porm, Hans
>>
>>79163439
>workshop for arguments against capitalism, posters pro refugees and against restricting immigration

Refugees are the future of Germoney.
Native Germans are old, and feeble, and impotent.

Germoney needs new refugee seed to continue to be a nation.

More immigrants!!
>>
File: 1463681512265.jpg (39 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1463681512265.jpg
39 KB, 900x600
>>79163671
>implying that's not just a butthurt T*rkroach or some baiting faggot from /int/
>>
File: 16.-marts-2.jpg (97 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
16.-marts-2.jpg
97 KB, 630x420
>His country has active Antifa movement
How much of faggot can one country be?

Pic related, this kills the Antifa
>>
>>79163925
Nah Germany has taken a noticeable turn similar to what the Canadians and turks went through. Only issue as of now is a lack of a meme we can use to bully cuck Germans. Made a thread about it but no traction yet.

>>79162137
>>
>>79164171
m8 those obvious leftshit posts are made by fags from /int/ because /pol/ is too retarded to spot obvious trolls (or rather doesn't want to see them as trolls because it's just too convenient.)
>>
>>79164011
Well I've seen one sticker in Britain and I go out to visit towns and cities a fair bit. Mainly Leicesterstan Derby Loughborough and Nottinghamshire and so far it's just the one so I guess they can't have that many supporters.
>>
>>79155080
Yea I've been seeing stickers a lot. Wtf is it with commies and stickers?
Retarded shit like
"No human is illegal"
>>
>>79164346
The Canadians similarly tried to explain it away and yet they are still just as bad as then if not somehow even worse.
>>
File: Fags in denmark.jpg (77 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
Fags in denmark.jpg
77 KB, 960x716
>>79159357
>>79159416
It just feels so phony in Denmark honestly.
>>
>>79156194
>1:50 you are brave, arent you?
>>
>>79164628
This
>>
>>79155301
I see these all the fucking time.
Next time you come across one be sure to tear it off.
>>
>>79159416
Is this like in copenhagen? i haven't seen shit in jutland
>>
>>79164628
>>79164725
This

It's always funny watching a bunch of nationalists BTFO of groups ten times their number.

BTW is that generally the exception or the rule? Because I've never heard of a protest where nationalists haven't been able to hold their own. Presumably pol would mention something if 20 nationalists where ether in critical condition or worse because a hoard of 200 Antifa fags finally managed to overpower a peaceful protest.
>>
>>79156799
>mentally challenged east germany

How many mass rapes happened in east germany?
>>
>>79155080
they spray painted legitimately every trash can and electrical box in my town
>>
File: 1467026327550.jpg (169 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1467026327550.jpg
169 KB, 1294x852
>>79156783
>>
>>79161939
Can you imagine the massacre if some old hick catches some "youths" in black hoodies spray painting his house?
>>
>>79155080
No. Larping ANTIFA fags would get murdered in Texas.
>>
>>79155080
yeah

near the universities I saw a commie and antifa spraying

you rarely ever see vandalism here but when you see it you can be sure it was done by left-terrorists
>>
>>79163750
People that actually think this are legitimately retarded. You don't have to import millions of ideologically opposed shitskins to fix the demographics of Germany.

All it would take is a incentivization program that gives great interest/mortgage rates and tax breaks to young married couples with multiple children.
>>
>>79155478

Video kind related

https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI
>>
File: ghetto.jpg (5 KB, 207x183) Image search: [Google]
ghetto.jpg
5 KB, 207x183
I saw an antifa member today. He had long hair which was dyed black on one side and red on the other one. Representing the anarcho-communist flag.

And the most hilarious part was that he was about 170cm and less than 60kg.

I wanted to rush him to an ally and choke him.
>>
File: OP.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>79156194
Here have one more (You) to your filthy collection
>>
File: what is happening.png (384 KB, 1060x1053) Image search: [Google]
what is happening.png
384 KB, 1060x1053
I'd really like the chance to watch in person these pieces of shits being beaten up and stabbed in public.
>>
File: noua_dreapta.jpg (45 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
noua_dreapta.jpg
45 KB, 500x412
>>79156712

Mars in rasa ma-tii cu organizatia ta de ciori crestinopate.
>>
>>79155080
Loughborough anon here, I can confirm that these stickers are fairly common, especially on Forest Road.
>>
File: 1449003289491.jpg (25 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1449003289491.jpg
25 KB, 214x265
>>79155080
Yes, I can see stickers every now and then. I always tear them off, though.
Getting a bit worried of them booby-trapping that shit, but I doubt they know how to.
If I ever see who's hanging those stickers on walls and lantern poles I'll dropkick their teeth in, you can count on it, /pol/.
>>
>>79165206
Can some of you post pictures? The shit I'm hearing from the germanic and nordic countries is ridiculous.

In Britain if that shit was everywhere we'd have won the referendum by a landslide.
>>
>>79161567
Are you denying Soros?
>>
>>79165714

>Crestinopate

Ce mama naibii vrei sa zici cu asta?
>>
>>79155080
obviously not in israel, but in prague i actaully saw quite a bit of:
>hate antifa
>fuck antifa 14/88
>14/88
>14/88 again
>fuck antifa again
>no to islam
etc

i was very happy when i saw those.
>>
>>79155080
I find it hilarious that here in the country most affected by fascism we still have people bearing some affection for it and Mussolini while the rest of the world is scared by it like it's satanism.
We even teach it in schools for both the good and the bad it did instead of just demonizing it.
>>
>>79158277
Shouldn't they be happy that they're helping their new friends??
>>
Saw a fucking university employee with an antifa shirt. Should have found out his name and reported him.
>>
File: 909157acc2667b7adfda.jpg (62 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
909157acc2667b7adfda.jpg
62 KB, 680x383
There's a shitload of stickers and graffiti in the capital. But many are torn down or graffiti'd over.
AntiFa doesn't do shit here, they just shitpost on FB as far as I know and have gay ass protests
>>
>>79155080
I've noticed like three stickers and I've heard they did a counterprotest against a bunch of fine anti-islam lads that were protesting in molenbeek
>>
>>79165973
Are you a jewish national socialist?
>>
>>79166397
Shhhhh... they will shut me down.

I'm partly jewish, mostly Slav.
>>
>>79166498
How redpilled are common israelis?
>>
I went to an Orlando City game and I saw an ANTIFA flag being waved in the supporters section but really thats about it.
>>
>>79165742
The one I know is I think from Fernández to the town center. Not sure exactly but it was on a post. BTW your not my sisters boyfriend right? Pretty sure he also lives in Loughborough. If it is you the last time I saw you was when I took a taxi home after visiting my sister.

Probably unlikely as there are likely hundreds or thousands of pol/acks in Loughborough. I know a fair amount of people myself who have at least visited it.
Also not heard of forest Road. I'm shit with geography. Anywhere else?
>>
>>79165818
Just pry it off or treat every one as if it's booby trapped.
>>
>>79166633
they aren't really redpilled, but some of them are cool people nevertheless.

the ones on /pol/ seem pretty based though
>>
>>79155080

I am a mountain nigger, so I never saw anything to do wtih them.
>>
>>79166756
How many do you think believe the (((SIX GORILLION)))? In %.
>>
Some stickers here and there and very few people waering an antifa shirt
>>
>>79155779

This. The people they attack are, without fail, characterized as racists for being attacked by "anti-racist" antifa. Even though they prey on the un-involved, because white nationalists themselves are usually veterans or trained and can beat them.

90% of the people injured by antifa are press or passersby who are there when the entitled students chimp out
>>
File: 1461285835850.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1461285835850.gif
628 KB, 516x402
wtf my own country men are pissing me off.right is the only way
>>
>>79166997
Go into a west german city, doesn't even have to be a big one and you see those fucks EVERYWHERE.
>>
File: maopepe.jpg (347 KB, 1280x891) Image search: [Google]
maopepe.jpg
347 KB, 1280x891
>>79165415
Communists are normalfags I've found. Honestly I'm working class but the idea of a communist society worries me, having to socialise and work hard, lest I be "alienated" or a bourgeois traitor.
>>
File: 7299720272.jpg (17 KB, 480x188) Image search: [Google]
7299720272.jpg
17 KB, 480x188
>>79165973
Are you often in Prague, I think it's safer for jews than western cities mainly due the lack of mudslimes
>>
File: 16klxe.jpg (91 KB, 676x480) Image search: [Google]
16klxe.jpg
91 KB, 676x480
Very few antifa folks in the U.S.
The ones we do have are in hyper liberal cities on the east and west coast. Even then, they are few and far between. Almost zero in southern/midwest cities. Probably due to the fact that almost all conservatives carry guns here. You're pretty much ostracized or publicly shamed by your buddies if you're a conservative without a conceal and carry license. I don't think antifa can function in cities where people will shoot you for being an edgy and violent marxist faggot.
>>
File: Slavery-so-sorry.jpg (80 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
Slavery-so-sorry.jpg
80 KB, 500x354
White Guilt Movement by Antifa
>>
>>79167040
Yeah in the videos I've seen the nationalists work together to even the odds. They stay close and obliterate anyone that comes near though coordination having a more suitable body type possibly leather to shield blows and likely much more fighting experience. Which scares the shit out of the opposition which acts on random mob mentality. If you have a confident small strong group fighting a disorganised group where the individual is scarred to go near you then you've won.
>>
>>79155672
>The Juden ID drawing on her arm
>>
File: WEWUTCHINESE.png (2 MB, 1280x891) Image search: [Google]
WEWUTCHINESE.png
2 MB, 1280x891
>>79167550
>>
Where I am there antifa stickers everywhere, I like to write 1488 over them, it is a signal that there are some sort of resistance
>>
>>79165973
Let me guess you're a med-student here
>>
Antifa are a bunch of Neo-Stalin fuckbuckets. Love how so many go their asses kicked in CA.
Welcome to America, commies!
>>
>>79168147
kek

I think Maoists are big on "third worldism" and "colonial liberation". Odd bunch.
>>
>>79165346
>you rarely ever see vandalism here

Every single wall in Switzerland has graffiti on it. Zurich, Bern, Genf are the dirtiest cities I have been to in the first world.
>>
In universities they have posters plastered everywhere, things like "cops are our ennemies, they prevent the nice diversity from living here just because they don't have papers" or "capitalism is evil, we need communism". That kind of shit.
On the streets it's not unusual to see their graffities saying stuff like "antifa" "F Haine (a pun on FN, which sounds the same, haine means hate)", etc

Their "arguments" are cancer
>>
>>79167550

I'm working class as well and communism disgusts me. I'm increasingly feeling like no working class person really likes communism. It's all entitled middle class kids and people on welfare. Especially blue collar workers. Every blue collar worker I know is what these people would probably consider conservative. Sometimes they vote left because they like unions, but communism isn't really what workers actually want. Just idealistic children mostly.
>>
>>79158739
well they're usually small ones on poles and shit, most of the time its barely noticeable
>>
>>79169458
It seems as if the Jews are sabotaging themselves sometimes. Soros must know that Antifa blm and the beaners chimping out should hurt their cause yet they continue doing it by his orders.
>>
>>79171768
I think they treat them more as loose cannons.
They sowed the seed and now they run amok.
>>
AntiFa are the most retarded cunts I have ever seen. You tell them anything is fascist and they'll believe it. in Nottingham they disrupted a peaceful protest against the Islamisation of the UK. Literally siding with the fascists to be AntiFa.
The memes are all true, they genuinely are young communists who think they're far smarter and more righteous than they are.
>>
>>79155080
> live in a university city
> the closer you get to the philosophical institute the more antifasticker you'll find
>>
>>79174046
Where have you seen them? As I said the first hint I had to a UK presence was the sticker. Never saw them going around with patches or whatever.
>>
>>79155080
Based LE11 bro, I know where you mean.. I ripped one off a lamppost but they seem to keep appearing.. God speed anon
>>
>>79175083
Frankfurt school by any chance?
>>
>>79175109
As I say, they disrupted a peaceful protest in Nottingham. Thankfully the police will still arrest the cunts if they start anything.
>>
File: 20080113-140817-1.gif (25 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
20080113-140817-1.gif
25 KB, 300x424
>>79155080
Yeah, we get those stickers, too. Quite often they're circulated by hangers-on. Been seeing a few far right stickers pop up, too.

Pic related. Used to be an anti-Wilders sticker from the International Socialists. I knew two guys who were members, so I did this to get a rise out of them. I succeeded.
>>
>>79175241
Yeah as I mentioned earlier the one I saw was between Fernández and Mc Donald's. Some other guy that posted here said that forest Road is infested but I don't think I've been there.

Where have you been seeing them?
>>
>>79175655
Oh didn't know you where there.

I was thinking of going to a meet up where a fair amount of polacks where going but in the end most people seem to have flaked and I wasn't sure if I should go as I'm fat so I didn't really want to add to the stereotype.
>>
File: isammaamtoivot.jpg (46 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
isammaamtoivot.jpg
46 KB, 560x373
Only antifa-thing I've ever seen here was when a few years back some glue-sniffers got angry for being poor, stupid, and laughed at, so they did this.
>>
>>79176685
They seem to be standing rather closely together. Where they Swedes?

Related to that. Always been curious how fins reproduce. Do you just jake off from a height or something and hope you have a good aim.
>>
>>79177473
During the summer we fuck like rabbits. And I guess winter too, but for that you need a girlfriend, or pick someone up from the pub, but IMO pubs are for getting shitfaced not for pussy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.