[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real degenerates during WWII were the Japanese. The US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
The real degenerates during WWII were the Japanese.

The US didn't drop enough nukes.

https://youtu.be/XCkGiiabV40
>>
> Implying based chinks haven't been experimenting on each other for thousands of years.
>>
File: Aussie pride world wide.png (156 KB, 429x441) Image search: [Google]
Aussie pride world wide.png
156 KB, 429x441
>>79152710
>>
>>79152710
I wonder how many lives were saved post WWII thanks to the research done by these crazy Japs. The Americans gave them immunity in exchange for the experimental data.
>>
>>79152710
Not only didn't they drop enough nukes, they actually pardoned all those war criminals and granted them asylum in exchange for research data they gathered. Truly the good guys.
>>
>>79153687
You mean how many bio- and other weapons you could develop.
>>
>>79153765
you mean how much knowledge about pathology was gained by crazy sun people cutting open American POWs and infecting them with super AIDS? I'm pretty sure more lives have been saved post WWII due to the research vs actual biological weapons being used against people post WWII.
>>
>>79152710
UNIT 731 was a hell of a place. What's being described in OP's pic was commonplace there, it's called a vivisection.

I heard about the place first from the movie "Philosophy Of A Knife" then again later in "Men Behind The Sun". It was a lot smaller in scale than places like Auschwitz, but the experiments were worse imo.
>>
>>79152710
The advancement of scientific research is by no means degenerate anon, no matter the means. And as anon here >>79153687 said, I guarantee you the Yanks made a copy of all that research data after the war.
>>
File: 1423021270528.gif (981 KB, 1064x589) Image search: [Google]
1423021270528.gif
981 KB, 1064x589
>>
File: japs gona jap.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
japs gona jap.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Why are japs so fucked up?

>>79153713
One could easily argue that the damage was all ready done and pardoning the criminals to get access to life saving research data was the right thing to do. Otherwise the victims would have died for absolutely nothing.

>>79156317
>It was a lot smaller in scale than places like Auschwitz, but the experiments were worse imo.
Especially considering that most stories from Auschwitz are just made up lies that gets debunked all the time.
>>
>>79152710
>boohoo science hurts my feelings
you just revoked your right to enjoy science, pussy, go live in the woods
>>
>effect

Affect*
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.