[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Donald Trump, Why not just deport the blacks back to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Back in Black.jpg (6 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
Back in Black.jpg
6 KB, 302x167
Dear Donald Trump,

Why not just deport the blacks back to their own country? They keep complaining about how awful they have it here with the white man keeping them down and all, why not just pay for their ride back?

It would likely help out the American economy and help people get back to their roots and understand where they came from.
>>
Its to late for that but its not too late to put them on negro reservations like we did the Indians
>>
>>79151767
>>79152101
I support both ideas. The reservation idea would be cheaper though.
>>
Because the white man needs to pay niggers with gibme dats
>>
>>79153570
I think we just found a new role for Guantanamo.
>>
>>79151767
Not true. It's the women who complain, and sadly, there is no place to deport them.
>>
>>79151767
how about we start with white people
not like they have been there much longer
>>
File: image.png (920 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
920 KB, 800x1200
>>
>>79152101
I thought you had two. Detroit and Chicago.
>>
>implying more than 10 niggers would go back

We should comb some data and see what it would take to pay niggers to fuck off to Africa, obviously we pay for a ONE WAY ticket but then what, how much cash should we give them?? niggers love cash. Cancel their citizenship when they accept the offer.
>>
>>79158587
>says the nigger living in white mans country
Fuck off you subhuman piece of shit.
>>
>>79159256

WE

WUZ

HAITI

AN' SHEEEEIIT
>>
>>79151767
There isn't a racist bone in Donald Trump's body, go fuck yourself.
>>
Dear Donald Trump,

Why not just deport the whites back to their own countries? They keep complaining about how awful they have it here with the red man keeping them down and all, why not just pay for their ride back?

It would likely help out the American economy and help people get back to their roots and understand where they came from.
>>
>>79152101
>not too late to put them on negro reservations like we did the Indians
I though you just call them major democrat run cities
>>
>>79158587
Yea but we won america by right of conquest. You nigger faggots were conquered. So why should we leave?
>>
>>79159506
>niggers love cash
This exactly what would happen:
Reparations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
>>
File: 1460748086073.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1460748086073.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>>79151767
>They keep complaining about how awful they have it here with the white man keeping them down and all, why not just pay for their ride back?
They had their chance to leave; they chose to stay.

It's asking a lot to actually expect blacks to do something, anything, other than complain about whitey (and one another).

Slavery is obviously the best thing ever to happen to the black race and the refusal of blacks to return to Africa is proof of it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.