[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want 2 leave https://www.change.org/p/queen-eliz abeth-ii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: eureka.png (89 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
eureka.png
89 KB, 2000x1300
I want 2 leave
https://www.change.org/p/queen-elizabeth-ii-leave-the-commonwealth?recruiter=563829179&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
>>
Australia is a continent apart from anywhere else already.....
Where would you leave to?
>>
>>79148405
politically not physically, leave the commonwealth.
>>
>>79148594
why, pretty traitorous, our ancestors (If you have ancestors going that far back) fought under the commonwealth, with the commonwealth maintaining their graves.

Plus the Commonwealth also signifies our cultural connection to New Zealand, Canada, and the UK, so why do you want to leave?
>>
Also you want a Burger styled republic, What fucking shrooms are you on mate?, Also

>Each state is to defend it's own borders including sea lands and each state is free to mint it's own currency

WE FUCKING FEDERATED SO WE WOULDN'T BE TAKEN BY OUTSIDE POWERS, THE AUSTRALIAN ARMY IS A FUCKING NECESSITY FOR OUR PROTECTION, NOT A TASMANIAN ARMY OR NORTHERN TERRITORY ARMY.

I would understand militias but giving the states the responsibility of defence is retarded.
>>
>>79148696
because the commonwealth ARE traitors?
They are traitors to US, we are not english, nor are we indians and we are certainly not fucking kiwis.
We deserve our own land and our own fucking borders and our own head of state.
We aren't just an english colony and now with massive immigration we are almost nothing again BUT an English colony.

NOBODY ever fought for the commonwealth, that's just what they tell you in books, everyone fought for their families and their country.
Only the officers ever fought for the royals.
>>
>>79148874
Federation was to proclaim the english owned australia, not to magically give power to anyone, it was to make the country officially the property of the crown you joke.

This happened BEFORE the UN existed if you were fucking wondering.
>>
>>79148978
The Royals are as Australian as they are British or Kiwi, and this is shown legally since the Crown of each country is a different entity.

Also WE ARE INDEPENDANT, we can choose who to go to war against, who to piss of and befriend, why do you think we allied with America and left Britain at the end of WW2.

and no shit we arent a english colony, the Brits have no control over our domestic or foreign affairs
>>
>>79149092
We aren't a dominion anymore since world war 2, you seem to believe that the english still rule Australia for whatever fucking reason.

Also Federation happened in order to share a defence force, since a state by itself would never be able to truly defend itself, it also answered the question of transportation, taxes, and and nation
>>
>abos were here first, how dare you claim land that isn't yours anyway, you're all immigrants, you should leave, go back to Britain

Eureka flag would actually be a top notch national flag if it weren't for the bogan connotations
>>
>>79149114
>royalty is from whatever country they please
where the FUCK did you get educated, out of a cereal box you loyalist kneeling coward?
>>
>>79149222
>I have no idea what the queens power is, nor do I have any idea what the constitution is, nor do I understand what the governor general is, hurr durr I was educated by a brick.
>>
>>79149292
If the brits decided for whatever fucking reason they wanted to get rid of the crown, she would continue functioning as the Queen of Australia.

>We deserve our own land and our own fucking borders
We arent in the EU mate, and the Commonwealth (Not us, the international Entity) Has no say over it

Where the fuck did you get your education, at a Abo """School""" ?
>>
>>79149332
With the exception of the Whitlam incident, the Queens authority have merely been used to authorise bills,. that regardless of content would be fucking passed anyways, for example a bill to become a republic would be passed no matter what.
>>
>>79149227
My arguement is that race should devide us, people should be blind to color INCLUDING the so called aboriginals, who are as aboriginal as african americans are african: that is to say they ARENT.

African culture does not exist inside the US, aboriginal culture does not exist in Australia, people have just succumbed to using the word "aboriginal" to refer to black people that commit crime and act like scum.
They have nothing to do with the culture that was here before and they can not under any circumstances claim anything unless they are literally implying they have a birth rite, which they do not.
>>
>>79149469
i don't know about the eastern states but here in WA (Ironically defending the Federation, still able to defend the crown though so its ok) what we refer to as aboriginals are the actual natives, their """Culture""" and whatnot
>>
>>79149465
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT IT _IS_ OR _WAS_ USED FOR,
It matters that it EXISTS.
If it's so FUCKING USELESS then why have it?
>>
File: aussieherooo.jpg (42 KB, 900x440) Image search: [Google]
aussieherooo.jpg
42 KB, 900x440
>>79147900
Fuck off you dumb cunt we're not going anywhere.
>>
>>79149597
The Queens power is a check of power to prevent Parliament from doing completely fucked up shit, with the people acting as a check of power against the crown.

Eg. if the Crown did not allow some bill to pass and denied the will of the people, then we could hold a referendum to make alterations to the constitution to get rid of her
>>
>>79149575
well they aren't, they aren't and they aren't.

I am racially aboriginal and I don't run around demanding land and other bullshit, because I"m Australian culturally and I do not identify as aboriginal, because why would I, does anyone else intelligent primarily identify as their race?
it's a fucking joke.

Anyway it's now bin proved they were just settlers from asia, they aren't special and they didn't do anything but kill and rape children.
>>
>>79149744
>the queens power is a "check" to prevent us from doing WHAT WE WANT

My point exactly numbnuts
>>
>>79149763
Yeah no shit they did fuck all, but the point is that its a problem among the Aboriginal population if they don't identify as Australian, the Crown and the Commonwealth have nothing to do with that, that is the direction they have taken which i hope is corrected,
>>
>>79149813
THAT IS IF THE QUEEN CHOOSES TO USE THAT POWER IN THAT WAY, HER POWER IS A CHECK OF POWER TO PREVENT PARLIAMENT FROM DOING FUCKED UP SHIT TO US, SHE ALSO HAS TO FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION SINCE WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY

Also sorry for caps, cant be fucked rewriting
>>
Fuck off traitor. Our ties with the UK are good, and our ties with the UK motherland will grow after Brexit. If we ever had another referendum I know i'm voting yes.

Even though I like that flag, I doubt it would ever get used to replace our current one anyways (it would probably get replaced by some abbo-inspired shit SJW flag).
>>
File: 1437860815866.jpg (734 KB, 692x880) Image search: [Google]
1437860815866.jpg
734 KB, 692x880
>>79147900
updooting eurekan empire thread
>>
File: 1437583065646.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437583065646.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
>>79150012
>>79149954
>>79149813
>>79149744
>>79149690

Shills, shills everywhere
>>
Why would you want to leave the Commonwealth at this crucial time, when we are going to strengthen ties with our anglo comrades?
>>
>>79150228
>>79149813

Traitors
>>
>>79150268
Don't worry Britfag, this guy is in the minority opinion group
>>
>>79147900
Who let the coon on to the computer?
>>
>>79147900
Reported for treason.
>>
>>79150268
The pound is taking a good pounding, much like that harlot mother of yours.

You are worthless economically, worthless in terms of leadership, and you have become nothing but a meme.
>>
>>79149954
you just AFFIRMED what I was saying you dumb CUNT.
And no, it doesn't limit her power AT ALL, in fact it allows her to appoint a governer general with total power to suspend everything WHICH SHE HAS.
you FUCK
>>
>>79150733
£1 = $AUS 1.81

Nice try, shitposter
>>
>>79149893
well that's too bad they can be left behind, I'm pretty sure someone in my block identifies as a fucking refrigerator so good luck to him because refrigerators can't vote and NETHER CAN NON AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS.
>>
>>79150268
So that they can't trick all of us at once into ANOTHER TRAP.
>>
>>79150772
Your the fucking dumb coon here, The Queen has to follow the constitution, Name more than one occasion that power has been relatively recently used, Also SHE KNOWS that if she did something unpopular then we would become a republic almost overnight, She is in a position of weakness against the people
>>
>>79147900
That first line

>Australia is strong and it does not need allies

lmfao, good luck with this
>>
Traitor.
>>
>>79150917
for the SECOND TIME, the constitution DOES NOT LIMIT the QUEENS POWER.
You are assuming AGAIN that the people have power over THE ARMY and THE POLICE which have and do and will continue to quell unrest whenever the government feels like it.

You are clearly like 14 or something holy shit.
>>
>>79150983
ik, if we had no allies then indonesia would suddenly start making eyes at us, considering the current state of our army and all
>>
>>79151006
Kiwi scum, go back to garbage island
>>
>>79150983
What, you gonna send us a few sail ships our way in times of need? It's time to end your colonial power fantasies. And why are you here. Don't you have pigs to feed, or something?
>>
>>79151016
You'd be surpised how powerful a nation full of well fed white men is.
>>
Sure is Chinese psyops around here.
>>
>>79151045
>go back to Australia
I've never been there in the first place.
>>
>>79151006
Stop gas bagging.
your wife needs a good feed.
>>
White Australians are proud of their British heritage and want to stay connected to the motherland. Abos and jews like Turnbull are not welcome.
>>
>>79151011
>You are assuming AGAIN that the people have power over THE ARMY and THE POLICE which have and do and will continue to quell unrest whenever the government feels like it.

While you are right in that Section 68 of the constitution places the governor general as the head of the defence force, but it is only ceremonial, the power of the defence force is vested in the government

HOWEVER i doubt the government appreciates the queen limiting their power, so they wouldnt need to use the army.

Also Logistically quelling severe unrest would be almost impossible, the Syrian army which has more people in it then we have in our own, can barely hold a place the size of Victoria
>>
>>79151306
They can be proud they don't have to bow to a foreign fucking queen.
QUEEN ELIZABETH IS NOT BRITISH, she is at most ANGLISH which means SAXON.
She is NOT a brit, she is an invader like the roman cunts that built hadriens wall she has no claim to the island.
>>
>>79151345
The syrian army is a bunch of muslims fighting muslims BEING BOMBED BY MUSLIMS AND AMERICAN TRAINED MUSLIMS AND RUSSIANS.

NOT the same as well fed well armed high morale white men shooting unarmed civillians.
>>
>>79151423
Queen Elizabeth is Descended from many scottish noble families as well as Anglo's, she does have a claim to the island and everyother place in the anglosphere
>>
>>79151537
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Stuart
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_Queen_of_Scots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_the_Bruce
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wessex
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Tudor
>>
>>79151511
The Syrian army, while true that they are ragheads, are supported by the Russian army.

However furthering my point is that the army would be severely stretched thin from quelling unrest from Perth all the way to the fucking gold coast
>>
>>79151537
no she god damn isn't read up on the family of Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, go back father to father and you will find she is SAXON.
Female linage does NOT count.
If you steal a german woman and rape her is your son YOUR son or the german womans son?

Learn 2 linage.
>>
>>79151697
No because where the fuck are people going to riot, are they going to spread out every ten fucking meters and just yell to each other?

No, we have six major cities and that is where they will be.
A few roadblocks here and there and the resistance is paralysed.
>>
>>79147900
>I want 2 leave
You're welcome to go back to where you came from, Abdul.

>>79148978
>we are not english
Yea, we guessed that about you.
>>
>>79151423
RULE, BRITANNIA!
>>
>>79151423
>They can be proud they don't have to bow to a foreign fucking queen.
We don't. We bow to our Queen. Our rightful liege.
>>
>>79151950
more loyalist scum that probably descended from military officers that put down the eureka rebellion.
beady eyed bald motherfuckers
>>
>>79151733
What about Robert the Bruce? That is a male ancestor from Scotland

Also by your logic of her being Anglo means she has no claim on Britain, then it sure does mean she does have a claim on every single country Britain colonised, such as Us (90% Anglo), New zealand, USA (Although they reject her), and Canada
>>
>>79152061
>loyalist
>scum
Not how that works.
>probably descended from military officers that put down the eureka rebellion
Most of my ancestors came here after that, but i think there was one maternal ancestor who was a rebellious cur there.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.