[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 744x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 744x471
RMYT

Conservashits BLFO, etc.
>>
>>79132035
*T
>>
File: sokka2.png (315 KB, 409x581) Image search: [Google]
sokka2.png
315 KB, 409x581
>Implying muslims are mentally ill
I'm okay with this
>>
File: 1453979788294.jpg (50 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1453979788294.jpg
50 KB, 400x533
>>79132035
Oh sow NOW they want to fucking say it's mental health?

The fucking gall of these pissant fucking dipshits, I'm fucking furious.
>>
>>79132035
It's like this guy doesn't believe in the word martyr.
>>
Wow, I am a #CruzMissile now
>>
Ah yes, Japan used to have a whole squadron of the mentally ill iirc
>>
>>79132035
>NEVER THE FAULT OF

>SEE HOW OPEN MINDED AND NON BIGOTED I AM, PLEASE LIKE ME

Typical fucking pedoring follower, drownining in insecurity

There is no God, but Christcucks that apologize for mudslimes should get the axe just the same

>purge all abrahamic religion adherents
>purge all Semites
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
File: 1390953864102.jpg (7 KB, 180x197) Image search: [Google]
1390953864102.jpg
7 KB, 180x197
>>79132035
It's actually about finding a community you fit into as well as the promise of rewards for your family and sheeeeeeeit

t. Terrorist investigator
>>
>>79132035
>Islam is a mental illness
What's the cure?
>>
Yes, i heard this on a french radio station and the guy was serious about this: "the problem is not religion, the problem is mental health" he said terrorists are psychopats
>>
>>79132035
>Islam
>mental illness
I like where this is going.
>>
And when you kill others and commit suicide, it's called: Murder-Suicide.
>>
>>79132035
Pretty much an insult to everyone who has a mental illness.
>>
>>79132035
>It's not simply "terrorism"

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT??? IT SURE AS FUCK ISN'T WHO'S IN WHOEVILL SINGING FAHOO FORES DAHOO DORES NIGGER.

WHAT'S NEXT AFTER MENTAL HEALTH BEING THE ISSUE? WILL IT BE BLAMED ON COUNTER CULTURE? FUCKING HELL REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79132035

When hundreds of people blow themselves up for the sake of the same "holy" book and the religion that book has inspired, you might want to consider that perhaps the book and the religion are the problem, not whatever other bullshit explanation your white guilt inspires you to come up with.
>>
>>79132035
I am a little offended by the implication that just because I want to die I might be prone to blowing up a shopping mall tbqh.
>>
>>79132035
Dear Dr. Craig Considine, I don't think you are smart enough to carry the prefix Dr. Rest of the world doesn't share the opinion that "Sucking enough Muslim cocks will make you a doctor".
P.S. - See a psychiatrist, or a doctor for your Muslim cock addiction.
Sincerely
People who actually wanna live in peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 747x890) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 747x890
Omg. Lots of stupid floating around the twattersphere this evening.
>>
>>79132593
Execution
>>
>>79132575
CIA?

Please tell me you banepost while you lurk and spot for terrorists
>>
wow I'm now #TreadinForTrudeau
>>
>>79132035
>>79133441
I think its high time you should ban social networks like some Asian countries to stop this degeneracy.
>>
>>79133441
Islamaphobia is rampant in turkey you god damn bigot!
>>
>>79132035

So why don't Natives kill as many people as possible if it's not religious?

It's almost like one religion says you should kill yourself and a lot of people, and the other one doesn't.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/12/canadian-first-nation-suicide-epidemic-attawapiskat-indigenous-people
>>
>>79133827
No religion says you should blow yourself up to kill innocents around you except Islam. Even Japanese Kamikaze fighters targeted only Army not innocents.
>>
>>79132628
to be fair they are not wrong really. most terrorists show HUGE signs of psychopathy or sociopathy. the ones that don't are rare but exist are usually are the ones that get convinced to blow themselves up for "the greater good" since they are the type to be easily munipulated
>>
>>79132217
underated
>>
>>79132035
#notallmudslimes
>>
>>79136668
so either a hugely disproportionate number of brown guys are mentally ill which makes it a genetic problem among the race or islam itself is a problem? This is gonna cause some asspain among lefties
>>
>>79132035
Mental heath is a broad definition, you want to take the gun rights away from a person with mild depression, because a man with severe schizophrenia shot someone in the name of a religion.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.