[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BPD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
What is /pol/'s opinion on people who have "boarderline personality disorder".
>>
Broads with BPD are the ultimate rush.

They're fucking's equivalent of big game hunting in Africa.
>>
They've gotta get their shit together.
>>
Most of them don't.
>>
File: 1465064720275.jpg (310 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1465064720275.jpg
310 KB, 1280x800
>>79128435
Are among the most terrific shitheads out there. Avoid at all costs!

(A former gf had BPD, so I know what I am talking about.)
>>
fuck, ok... I never reply on 4chan anymore

anyway

was married to a grill with bpd for three years. Divorced about three ago. Have a 5 year old kid together...

She was the best sex I have ever had. Even years later I still fantasize. But, she was crazy. I do mean crazy.

She was heavily SJW, and any criticism of her whatsoever in any way would be responded with "you're just trying to keep me down" "you don't respect m,e as a woman/mom" etc.

I made just over 100k, she was a stay at home mom. She did literally nothing except spend the money and keep our daughter from killing herself.

We divorced after she tried killing herself several times.

The only good thing to come out of it was my daughter. Best friend in the world.

do NOT associate with bpd people. They are as close to vampires as exists on this earth.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (47 KB, 422x333) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
47 KB, 422x333
>>79129647
>"you're just trying to keep me down" "you don't respect m,e as a woman/mom"

*triggered*
>>
>>79129647
I sure hope you got custody,
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
BPD is the female version of autism. Thanks to their privileged position in society, it is much more socially acceptable to the point of obscuring the obvious parallel.
>>
A disorder so broad it applies to every broad. Might as well call it "Has a Vagina Disorder."
>>
>>79129913
It's 50/50 right now. I got assraped in court. Despite being a great man now, I have a relatively shady past. She used everything against me. I lost everything.

She has a new BF now who's actually a relatively good guy (kinda reminds me of me).

We share custody. Daughter is super smart, and I think will be able to make it through the hardship.

I fantasize nightly about situations in which I could have full custody... I just don't know how to quite get there. I bide my time, hoping my ex gets brutally raped and then murdered.

Someday...
>>
File: TTpIGvo.jpg (52 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
TTpIGvo.jpg
52 KB, 480x468
Retrospectively realised my first gf (dated her for a year) had it bad

>heavily SJW whenever it got her something she wanted
>proud of screaming feminism at people at parties and triggering their reactions
>the worst mood swings I have ever seen in a person. One second she would be sweet as pie and laughing and the cute girl I made my gf, the next she was literal devil.
>when we'd argue she'd drive to my house and demand to be let in, scream and cry at the door and when I refused she literally climbed my upstairs balcony
>nothing EVER her fault. No matter what. Amazing at these kind of mental gymnastics. Even something 100% her fault was somehow caused by me
>vocal about her suicidal tendencies, cut herself with razors all the time
>crazy alco family
>went on holiday with the lads, brought her along. She sulked the whole time and was a literal cunt, so much so that I almost successfully tricked her into being stranded in the airport and missing the plane back
>always wanted my attention but wasn't willing to act civil to get it, had no respect for me

It got so bad that I actually began to believe this wasn't that bad and that most women are this bad.
They're all crazy desu but this girl was a full blown nutcase.

Best sex of my life though man, still fantasise about her a lot. She wasn't even that hot, I can get hotter girls, but it just felt more right with her than literally anyone else I've ever been with, from day 1 all the way through to when I got red pilled on her and told her to fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.