[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is happening to my country? Overnight since B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: image.png (562 KB, 601x696) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 601x696
What the fuck is happening to my country?

Overnight since Brexit this country feels like Germany in the 1930's, I've been assaulted 2 times in the last 3 days, before that I'd only ever been assaulted once in my entire life, I'm starting to become scared to live in this country. I'm proud to be British, I feel as British as fish and chips but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage but I love this country and never want to leave, I voted for Brexit but had no idea what was to come, I'm already regretting my vote.

Just look on news, there's hundreds of article reporting the rise in racism. I'm scared for this countries future.

>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/campaign-bigotry-racist-britain-leave-brexit
>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/racism-neo-nazis-britain
>http://nypost.com/2016/06/28/racist-attacks-on-the-rise-in-uk-after-brexit-vote/
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683959/BBC-predenter-p-racism-attack-police-crime-Brexit-EU-referendum
>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/racism-after-brexit-teenagers-hurl-abuse-at-american-on-manchester-tram_uk_57724f99e4b0d257114a4c9f
>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/post-brexit-racist-attacks-soar-hate-crimes-reported-to-police-increase-57_uk_57714594e4b08d2c5639adcb
>https://www.rt.com/uk/348672-un-zeid-brexit-racism/
>http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/

Before Brexit we had nothing like this. some people who aren't white as rice have started to carry their passports with them just to feel safe now, look at the pic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Continued from:
>>79101266
/pol/, how could you do it to him? He was one of us and you betrayed him. Perhaps this vitriolic outburst would be justified against a Muslim but against a fellow /pol/ack? Grow up.
>>
fuck off paki
>>
>>79108479
Are British values not important to you?
>>
>>79108288

Pakis, muslims, Pooinloos and niggers DO NOT belong in Britain. Repatriate all of them, even the ones "born le here so quintessentially British XDDD".

The Morning Club and National Front did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79108288
fuck off smelly paki
go back to your country
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 313x470
>>79108288
B A I T
A
I
T

This never happened.
>>
>>79108288
You gotta go back
>>
>>79108567
>British Values
newspeak buzzword shit.

great britain has mostly been about dominating world trade, dominating the seven seas, and conquering backwards shitholes and make them into colonies.

great britain has never been about inviting shitskins into england to make life unpleasant for the anglo saxons.

if you're not an englishman, a scotsman, a welshman or an irishman, then great britain is definitely NOT for you.
>>
>>79108623
>Mexicans being rac...

wait, they aren't white, carry on
>>
As an Iranian-American pol/ack I feel okay. For now ....
>>
>>79108288
What tosh did you just bloody well say about me, you little europhile? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UK Independence Party, and I’ve been involved in numerous public raids on Brussels, and I have over 300 election victories. I am trained in electoral warfare and I’m the top orator in the entire UK Political system. You are nothing to me but just misguided pro-european. I will respectfully defeat you in a bloody good, patriotic election the likes of which has never been seen before this side of WW2, mark my words. You think you can get away with such poppycock under the guise of parliamentary privilege? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of volunteer leafleters across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some leaflets, you teetotal buffoon. The political earthquake that wipes out the outdated little thing you call the cosy Westminster bubble. I'm winning Thanet South, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outdrink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just at my local pub. Not only am I extensively trained in well-crafted oratory speeches, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kent UKIP branch, and the allowance of the European Parliament and I will use it to its full extent to overturn the Dublin Treaty and the Maastrict Treaty, you little Junker-phile. If only you could have known what would happen when you “cleverly” decided to exclude me from the election debates, maybe you would have held a free and fair referendum on our membership of the European Union. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the UKIP fox is in the Westminster henhouse, you career politician. I will unleash the People's Army all over you and you will concede defeat to it. God save the Queen, good chap.
>>
>>79108774
Do you want it to happen is the question?
>>79108623
That has never been the case. "shitskins" were an important element of the empire
>>
>>79108288
Go home
>>
If only you were able to arm yourself.
>>
>>79108288
>proud of my Pakistani heritage
You have to go back.
>>
>>79108288
SO LEAVE
>>
>>79108288
fuck off shill
stop making the same thread over and over faggot
if you really are a dirty paki then i hope you kill yourself
if you're just a cheeky british cunt then I hope you get raped to death by niggers for making these threads
>>
>>79108567
Are they not important to you?

Try getting your people to assimilate.

Or just leave to your ancestral homeland. Blood and soil.
>>
>>79108930
>That has never been the case. "shitskins" were an important element of the empire

Yeah, in their own homeland. If white Britons were invading by the millions India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt etc., imposing their laws, changing the culture, religion and customs you bet the natives would rebel and kick them out...OH WAIT, that already happened.
>>
>>79109049
We do assimilate. The media profits from scaremongering lies about immigrants
>>
>>79108288

>Most young people voted remain
>Most elderly people voted leave
Are you being assaulted by elderly people?
You probably deserve it if you can get your ass kicked by an elderly man.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 694x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 694x770
>>79108288
>I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage

That's your problem right there. Thanks for the vote chump. Don't think it makes you my friend.

The assaults by the British public will continue until you fucking leave or end up dead.

This is our country. Not yours.
>>
Last night I suddenly lost consciousness and when I woke up I was covered in blood and surrounded by dead Romanians. Did this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>79108567
No it simply comes down to I hate brown people and like white peoples.

I don't even view you as human. Just animals impersonating basic cognition and speech
>>
this has nothing to do with brexit. the same thing happens in all European countries.

pic related.
>>
File: _77183433_mir27[1].jpg (343 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
_77183433_mir27[1].jpg
343 KB, 624x810
>>79109195
>We do assimilate
you say this, but the majority of your people dont even renounce their vile anti-western faith when they come to britain. so they clearly have no intention to assimilate at all.
>>
>>79108288
We need to male Islam illegal. Rotherham proved that.

Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Buddhists, Fucking everything else under the sun os fine and dandy.

Muslims cannot coexist with other muslims let alone other religions.

Convert.
>>
>>79109195
Assimilating is when you become Christian

Being Muslim is actively not assimilating
>>
>>79109439
*make
and
*is
>>
nobody triggers me more than those pakistani cunts and by pakistani i mean all the muslims and poosinloos, essentially all shitskins, i hate how they claim to be as equally british as white brits just because they were born in the uk to their shitskin parents, if i was a pakistani living i would be ashemed to call myself british as this is an offence to the true white brits living in this country for ages, when i see a shitskin motherfucker i just want to smash his face, dirty fuckers who wipe their ass with their hands and then greet you with the same hand or prepare food in their indian restaurants, a total disgrace and degeneracy, round them up and send them back home to pakistan if they are so proud of their heritage but of course they dont want to go back and want to stay forever because their countries are total shitholes, the worst of the worst, watch some travel documentaries from those countries and you will see
>>
>guardian
>guardian
>nypost
>express
>huffpoo
>huffpoo
>r fucking t
>cnn

yes yes well done mainstream media well done... HOWEVER
>>
>>79108288
>brits are the new baddies
>germans will jew you like they got jewed in ww1
oh boy I can't wait for PC future of oppression
>>
>thinking you can demographically replace a country's population without resistance

Britain is a white nation and will always be a white nation. Whimsical and vague notions about common 'values' and tolerance don't cut it in the face of the hard realities of ethnicity
>>
>>79109195
Oh sure. The media isn't constantly covering immigrant crimes and telling us how our only chance to have a good economy is uncontrolled unskilled migrants from shitholes.

Fuck off. The colonies didn't want the british in their land, the british don't want you in theirs. Everyone needs to go back to their ancestral clay, maybe then we can actually work together without having constant culture clash.
>>
>>79109195
The same media that has advocated for refugees so one-sidedly that you'd think the refugees were major advertisers?
>>
>>79108567

>british values

Whatever you think British values are doesn't matter, you fuckers have worn out your welcome.
>>
>>79109607

Ethnicity is the core component of identity. Sometimes this can be covered up with common language and deep integration in the host community, but it will always rear its head sooner or later, especially when the hosts start to feel threatened
>>
>>79110063
>The colonies didn't want the british in their land, the british don't want you in theirs
>American education
The founders were Anglophiles
>>
>>79108567
You're not British, you are Pakistani. You should be in Pakistan.
>>
>>79110287
Like hell I do. The British caused us so much suffering I at least deserve to live on that rainy rock
>>
>>79110366

The sense of entitlement from you worthless cocksuckers.

And you wonder why you're getting heaps of shit.

Take your lumps and go make your crusty homeland a better place to live instead of squatting in the places you don't belong nor have any right to.
>>
File: Build Wall.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
Build Wall.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>79108288
>>
File: 1466928500585.png (617 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1466928500585.png
617 KB, 610x488
Sorry Haji, but friendly fire is inevitable during a revolution.
>>
>>79110366
this sense of entitlement, this attitude of disrespect towards the natives who the land belongs to, is what will get you murdered within 20 years. and not just you, your entire kind will face violent expulsion if you don't collectively turn around and cut the bullshit attitude.
>>
>>79108288
>I'm proud to be British, I feel as British as fish and chips but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage but I love this country and never want to leave

I'd rather our previously European countries got entirely obliterated. Let's just detonate some nuclear bombs over it.
>>
>>79108851
Holy shit, how have you stayed in Germoney while being so red pilled? Brit on holiday?
>>
>>79109439
>Non-whites are completely ok as long a they're not muslims!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>79108288
>I feel as British as fish and chips
You should feel as British as jury trials and habeas corpus, not some food.
>>
You of anyone should have seen this coming. Run while you still can, they'll be calling for blood if any anti-immigrant laws get passed.
>>
>>79108288
>people who aren't white as rice

Look son, you don't look "somewhat not white". You look full 100% Moorish.

If you're a legal citizen and you have a job, I'd like you to stay. But then again, you're not in my country.
>>
>>79110366
The Brits introduced actual culture in your backwards shit hole, built 5000 miles of railway and you still think you deserve things from them.
>>
>>79108288
>just look on the news

You know they're out there looking for that stuff right? Every little thing that would have gone unreported any other day gets blown out of proportion to further the marxist message.
>>
>>79108288
well, are your parents Arabic Islamic pakistani? if you believe in islam and have been raised the ''Arab'' way, then you don't belong in a foreign country, change your self, if that's not possible. don't pass it to your children.
No one wants a stranger in his home, stay low the the next few years
>>
File: 1466088856486.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1466088856486.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>79108288
WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
>WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
>WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
>>
>>79110948
Honestly, and critically, only muslims are unbearable. Being an actual, proper, serious racist isn't funny.

Caucasian agnostic here.
>>
>>79108288
>pakis
>British

Pick one fucking turmeric nigger
>>
>>79111433
>Caucasian agnostic here.

Thanks for the information, liberal.

Go hang yourself from a tree.
>>
>>79110171
Anglophiles who had an 8 year war for independence with the Anglos? Must not have weighed much on their minds.

I was referring more to places like India who rejected the British, but America works too. People don't want others on their land, once they have established a national and cultural identity. That led to insurrection in america, and they even had a similar racial heritage.

Anyway, this is bait, and I think a good deal of those incidents are fake. It doesn't change the fact that these immigrants need to leave Britain to the british, go back to their ancestral lands and use their knowledge and skills to help uplift their people.
>>
>>79109195
>We do assimilate
Fucking lol. You people hate anyone who's not Pakistani and shun your women for dating anyone outside your group. Perhaps if most of you weren't living off welfare/grooming underage white girls I'd have more sympathy.
>>
>>79108288
stop being brown
duh
>>
>>79111433
>Being an actual, proper, serious racist isn't funny.
Why not?
>>
File: 1466922025535.jpg (55 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1466922025535.jpg
55 KB, 500x388
>>79111433
Fuck you.
>>
>>79108567
>British values
>aka holding whites to a higher moral standard than everyone else

Your white supremacy is showing.
>>
File: pic2267323_md[1].jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pic2267323_md[1].jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>79108288
kek reminds me of that level in Medal of Honor Allied Assault where you have to keep spamming the papers at every kraut you come across
>>
>>79110907
hiding my power level in public is easy.
supressing the intense desire to kill myself whenever i'm in a city is a little harder.

but i hold out and prepare for the war
>>
>>79108288
You aren't scared for the future of the country, you are scared for your future in the country.
>>
>>79109347
>blank firing gun
>murder weapon
>>
File: 1455823699981.jpg (392 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
1455823699981.jpg
392 KB, 1024x1303
>>79109418
What "really" happened...
>>
>>79109920
"White" was invented in the new world to keep slaves and indentured servants divided. A white race doesn't exist and never will, Europeans enjoy wars with each other too much for some mystical unity.
>>
>>79110366
> much suffering
I was you and the Indians carving each other and the country up.

We British gave you civilisation, you ungrateful child. You have no moral right to be here.
>>
>>79111538
You're welcome. I'll decline the polite instruction though. If you actually think about the reasons muzzies are so awful perhaps you'll start to enjoy a little spice in your life.
>>
File: pepe_nervous.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
pepe_nervous.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>79109462
As an ex-muslim white kabyle, now catholic patriot I approve this message.

Muslims have to go back, r-...r-right?
>>
>>79109195
non-muslim europeans assimilate. not you fucking roaches.
>>
File: Khanda_emblem.svg.png (127 KB, 2000x2367) Image search: [Google]
Khanda_emblem.svg.png
127 KB, 2000x2367
>>79108288
>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/racism-neo-nazis-britain

Okay, I need some bongers to help me with something:
How the FUCK do Bongers hate Poles more than they hate Sikhs? I'm Sikh and I'm genuinely puzzled.
>>
>>79111726
>making excuses for pakis
>>
>>79108288
You should take actual note of why you are being assaulted
simple fact
you dont belong there stop mucking up the gene pool in britain
>>
>>79111433
Please come to Detroit or Chicago and tell me that. England's no-go zones aren't shit compared to what black areas have become.

Wake up, white man.
>>
>>79111868
Exactly.
>>
>>79111905
they don't - its a meme that poles are hated by anyone, though generally speaking hundus and sikhs are tolerated more than muslims because muslims are the cuntiest cunts
>>
>>79108567

I'd curb stomp your entire family paki boy.
>>
>>79111905

You need to go back turben head.
>>
>>79111905
Sikhs actually try to uphold a few British values, like serving in war, politeness, respect, etc.

So do Poles, a little. Sikhs have just done so consistently for longer.
>>
>>79110730
now now
let's calm down Adolf, breath, breath
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1104x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1104x708
>>79108288
we are going to kick you out
and the little experiment that was multiculturalism will be in the history books forever

whites will never let non whites in again
things are going to get more racist than ever before, and it will stay that way

and you have nobody to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>79111813

Yes. Let's allow every non-muzzie nigger and shitskin in Europe.

It's completely ok because they're not mudslimes.

Like I've said before: hang yourself from a tree.
>>
>>79111905
Sikhs voted to leave as well.

Sikhs were some of the first immigrants to this country so they've been here a long ass time and assimilated the best out of any other Ethnic group.

Yes, 'Sikhs are bro tier' isn't actually a meme.
>>
File: 1461514090781.jpg (23 KB, 320x348) Image search: [Google]
1461514090781.jpg
23 KB, 320x348
>>79111909
>>
This is a bait thread.
>>
>>79111945
Fair enough. Britain doesn't really have that problem though, as you so helpfully observed.
Mohammedans are our real difficulty.
>>
File: 2664193.jpg (650 KB, 1024x775) Image search: [Google]
2664193.jpg
650 KB, 1024x775
All out race war. Kill every nigger and non-white that doesn't bow down and accept second-class status.
>>
>>79108288
I'm proud to be paki but don't make me go back there it is full of Pakis.
>>
>>79108887

Only allowed to stay if your Zoroastrian.
>>
>>79108288
Theres no reform without turbulence.
Stay strong british friend, you are in the frontline against globalists.
we need you with us.
>>
>>79108887
You're white, be proud muslim faggot.
>>
File: pakkis.png (4 KB, 279x231) Image search: [Google]
pakkis.png
4 KB, 279x231
>>79108288
>>
>>79111905
lol. The referendum was about EU migrants, not Sikhs and muslims. Sikhs are mainly middle class in this country anyway, most working class thugs have to live amongst the Poles and other Eastern Europeans. Not in London or Birmingham where most no-EU migrants live.
>>
>>79112199
I know 2 British Sikhs who have been attacked in 3 days. You people are tripping.
>>
>>79112144
lol I live in Burnaby, BC. Try and make me.
>>
>>79108479
>Get upset when white people are asked to apologize for slavery
>Post shit like this to a guy who voted for our fucking side
>>
>>79111905
they can legally carry knives, I can't even have a bicycle wheel
I think it's an easy choice.
>>
>>79110366
>I deserve
you don't deserve a single thing, you entitled roach
>>
File: 1466761583658.png (599 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
1466761583658.png
599 KB, 600x788
>>79108288
UPDATE:
OP had made hirja to the Caliphate!
Blessing of Allah be upon us all (not including kaffir filth)

No need for that kaffur passpprt now inshallah
>>
>>79112502

Smugness eh.. ya non whites will shed blood the way ya should.

You took easy access my ancestors fought the red skin.

Come around Norther Ont and well set you straight shit skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spy05Qhbsms
>>
File: 1465776447211.jpg (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1465776447211.jpg
68 KB, 800x526
>>79108623
>born le here
>>
>>79111372

Same reasons Americans say, "Im Irish," I presume
>>
>>79108288
Sorry bud, it's inflation adjusted
>>
File: 950637-rooney-mara.jpg (90 KB, 724x928) Image search: [Google]
950637-rooney-mara.jpg
90 KB, 724x928
how can the world be so blind?
there's clearly a world war brewing but people who dare to say it are called looney
Also britbros don't attack brazilians, we are brown but catholic to the core
>>
File: 1459692439004.jpg (139 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459692439004.jpg
139 KB, 800x820
>>79108913
>>
>>79112609
muslims are a threat and a drain on white society. not hypothetically, not several hundred years in the past, not somewhere else, but right here, right now. removing them is the only sensible option.
>>
>>79112810
Last year a Spanish man and his girlfriend got attacked in York because they thought he was a Muslim.
>>
>>79112810
Mate, we hate catholics.
>>
File: Ill-vs-Good-1024x1009.jpg (83 KB, 1024x1009) Image search: [Google]
Ill-vs-Good-1024x1009.jpg
83 KB, 1024x1009
>>79112409
No, it was a referendum on all immigration, multi-culturalism and race. An uprising of White English, Anglos, to take their country back from the 3rd world Muslim and non-White hordes.

See Lord Ashcroft poll here:
http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/
>>
File: horseshoe theory in action.jpg (68 KB, 618x386) Image search: [Google]
horseshoe theory in action.jpg
68 KB, 618x386
>>79108288
He's coming for you next lad, better get out while you still can.
>>79108567
They are. Liberty, freedom, democracy, the right to self determination, courage, valour honor, the sort of things that built our Empire.
I'll never be tolerant, fuck tolerance, why would I tolerate anything other than actual British values?
The rights of British people to their own country have been stripped away, and I will never stop supporting the reinstatement of those rights.
>>
>>79112810
>Also britbros don't attack brazilians, we are brown but catholic to the core

That's unfortunate. You clowns are only one step higher than the chimps that are Venezuelans.
>>
>>79108288
le racism after brexit meme
>>
File: gjilgilgiluuy.png (635 KB, 774x447) Image search: [Google]
gjilgilgiluuy.png
635 KB, 774x447
>>
>>79112730
lol No one wants to go to your shittown, which is why you ignorant cunts are still ignorant.
>>
why are a couple of pakis being called pakis the evidence for evil racist white britain but 10 thousand plus little white girls raped by pakis not evidence for crazy bumfuck retarded multicult shit
>>
>>79112893
MOORS
O
O
R
S
>>
File: 1457799054838.jpg (149 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1457799054838.jpg
149 KB, 952x629
>>79112760
Nah its because shitskins have decided they can get away with calling themselves British, but no one would believe them if they call themselves English.
>>
File: fyuklyfulfff.png (180 KB, 439x423) Image search: [Google]
fyuklyfulfff.png
180 KB, 439x423
>>
>>79108288
Bro, I respect you, and also the fact you respect your herritage, stay strong man what ever the shit posters post. You're still as British as the next fella
>>
>>79108288
You think that passport will save you you shitskin scum
>>
>>79113096

Typical towel wearing faggot.

You dont come out here because the farm boys and bikers fucking kick ya out you filthy sub human fuck.
>>
>>79108288
I'm just loving how the entire neoliberal establishment is collectively shitting themselves.
>>
>>79113138

Aye lad.

Orange man checking in.
>>
File: Q30-by-LR.jpg (92 KB, 1088x970) Image search: [Google]
Q30-by-LR.jpg
92 KB, 1088x970
>>79112965
A White Anglo uprising against the bon-White 3rd world hordes.

Remember """British""" identity, as opposed to English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish identity, = non-White/Black/Muslim
>>
You can always just go back to paki and stay go. Seriously carry some of your paki friends. You can make an adventure out if it.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>
>>79108288
Man, we latinos are ugly but DAMN! Pakis and pajeets (the same thin I know) are literally freaks
>>
File: henry_VIII[1].jpg (8 KB, 220x239) Image search: [Google]
henry_VIII[1].jpg
8 KB, 220x239
>>79112810
let me tell you about Catholocism
>>
>>79108288
Here in Egaleland "taking safety precautions" means strapping up with your preferred handgun to deal with "racist" attackers that want to try you..
>>
>>79112496
that sucks.

Hope they're fine.
>>
>>79113138

>>79113138

You're retarded. I was referencing why someone born in a given country might acknowledge their forefathers heritage, and did so by pointing out that Americans often take pride in their heritage--people of Irish descent will literally say, "Im Irish." Same for German or Italian or any lineage

I'm not saying there arent good reasons to hate mudslimes, Im just saying...
>>
>>79112919
>>79113419
But we don't bomb no one
an I'm sure we will be in the same side on the approaching war
>>
>>79108288
go back to your third world country faggot

im sure you prance around and tell everyone how great it is and how the uk should model itself after it

then hang yourself
>>
>>79112496
Good riddance.

I hope the attackers ripped off those ass rags off their heads.
>>
>>79108288

its not yours, get your poo hands off of Britannia
>>
>>79110907
Support Bavarian Independence
>>
Listen up, brown people who are allegedly in danger walking in public in the UK:

If it weren't for the EU welcoming waves and waves of the worst people on earth to the UK, you wouldn't be caught up in this mess. The people who voted for freedom can't be swayed by pity for people like you. And if you have anyone to blame, as I said, it's the people who run the EU and their scheming.

If you don't feel safe, why don't you get a shirt that says that you voted leave. Tell anyone who questions you that you support the country and its people where you live and work and pay taxes and reject any immigrant who comes here who doesn't have the willingness and capacity to fully assimilate and conform to the UK way of life; especially without regard to their brown skin which you happen to share.

Here in the U.S., I actually have relatives who live in Syria who are Christians and are currently having a lot of problems thanks to violent Muslims. But, I'm voting for Trump because my responsibility lies with defending myself, my family, my neighbors, and my countrymen before allowing ourselves and our safety to be compromised for my selfish wish to protect my family across the pond. If Trump's immigration policy reform makes it harder for my family to get over here and out of their destroyed home, but at the same time makes it harder for the dregs of mankind to come and destroy my home too, then that's what I choose. I don't allow my home and the home of my neighbors and the good people of America to be destroyed by opening wide the floodgates from the shittiest places on earth.
>>
>>79113223
>>79113223
>You dont come out here because the farm boys and bikers fucking kick ya out you filthy sub human fuck.

Hahah, dude, first of all, I call bullshit that you're as hard as you claim to be, second, the only reason you are able to do this is because there's probably like 2 people of color in your inbred community.

You realize that you'd get your ass beat in Toronto, right?

Try saying the shit you're saying here over there.

lmao @ "farm boys and bikers" Translation: rednecks
You're in Canada, dude. Relax. Don't you have a cousin to fuck or something?
By the way, your defence minister is a towel wearing faggot.
>>
Why are all remain voters paranoid schizophrenics?
>>
>>79113771
linked wrong reply

>>79111668
>>79111668
>>79111668
>>
File: 3Vw3Ok6[1].jpg (684 KB, 3500x2277) Image search: [Google]
3Vw3Ok6[1].jpg
684 KB, 3500x2277
>>79113563
>we don't bomb no one
>>
File: 1465430200777.jpg (252 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1465430200777.jpg
252 KB, 1000x667
>>79108288
>Overnight since Brexit this country feels like Germany in the 1930's, I've been assaulted 2 times in the last 3 days
You're a fucking liar, and none of this actually happened.
>>
>>79108288
Become a Sikh.
>>
>>79108288

>my country

lol
>>
>>79109195
You create slums in the cities all over the country and seek to set up Shariah courts. You do not assimilate, you just bring a homemade slice of shit with you.
>>
>feels like Germany in the 1930's
Holy fuck, how hard is it for me to move to the UK from Canada?

I want to be a part of this.
>>
File: 1419298871752.jpg (364 KB, 880x683) Image search: [Google]
1419298871752.jpg
364 KB, 880x683
>>79108288
>I'm scared
you should be
>>
>>79108288
>I'm proud of my Pakistani heritage but I love Britain and never want to leave

You don't sound very proud of your Pakistani heritage to me.

If you're so proud of it, why do you stay in Britain? I think we know the answer: Britain is not an undeveloped shithole run by mad mullahs (yet). Well your private economic gain is subordinate to Britain's need for national security and national identity, so fuck off back to your terrorist shit hole. Go fix your own country before trying to leech off of others, Mr. I'm So Very Proud of My Heritage
>>
>>79113549
No you're retarded, you presumed and you presumed wrong. Shitskins will say like OP 'I'm British of Pakistani origin' but never say I'm English of Pakistani origin.
>>
>>79113782

>Listen up

With these two words alone, I literally tl;dr'd your entire post. Basically your a know it all faggot. Retype it, come back, and try again

>incoming post
>calls me leftest degenerate
>>
>>79108288
Oh shut up.
>>
>>79108288
You were never British, you are and always have been a shitskin invader.
>>
>>79114073
I don't give a shit if you didn't read it.
>>
>>79112609
When does arabs and muslims start to apologize for slavery?

Also, it wasw white men, who ended slavery so...
>>
>>79113783

Proving my point exactly. Come on down lad we'd send ya home with your curtin missing ya filthy street shitting faggot.

Of course your from BC.. Come talk in H.A country faggot. I'd lay ya out myself ya fucking mud blooded bastard.

This is my country not yours.
>>
>>79108288

If I could freely beat up pakis and pajeets I'd do it you fucking walking carcasses
>>
>>79108479
There are alot of other raced individuals who have more honour than you, Hans.
>>
>>79113419
>Henry VIII
>Not a degenerate
Pick one
>>
File: slide_7.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_7.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
>>79113563
Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!

A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.

Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!
>>
>>79114208

Then why the fuck would you type it and then post it on a place where its meant to be read
>>
>>79108288
You have to go back.
>>
>>79108288
Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

>The Windows Hosts file allows you to define which websites are linked to which IP addresses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Here is how to use it

Notepad
Open with admin privileges.

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
This is where your Hosts file is located. Open "hosts" (does not have an extension) with Notepad. If you utilize Spybot - Search & Destroy, you will see a very long list of unsafe domains already entered here. For your convenience, enter the following lines in at the top:

https://gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the example that is already in there. Some similar, clickbait-modelled sites to consider adding:

#Expanded list

127.0.0.1 rockpapershotgun.com
127.0.0.1 polygon.com
127.0.0.1 theverge.com
127.0.0.1 vox.com
127.0.0.1 games.on.net
127.0.0.1 pcgamer.com
127.0.0.1 fortune.com
127.0.0.1 cracked.com
127.0.0.1 neogaf.com
127.0.0.1 vice.com
127.0.0.1 wired.co.uk
127.0.0.1 wired.com
127.0.0.1 nymag.com
127.0.0.1 huffingtonpost.com
127.0.0.1 salon.com
127.0.0.1 indiewire.com
127.0.0.1 dailymail.co.uk
127.0.0.1 theguardian.com

Save the file. The "Save As" dialog box will appear. Save this as "hosts_new".

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
1) Back in your \etc\ folder, rename your previous "hosts" file to "hosts_backup".
2) Rename the newly created file, "hosts_new.txt" to "hosts"

Congrats, no more accidentally giving pennies and view counts.
>>
try being white and you won't have an issue
>>
>>79114248

Would H.A. county happen to be what trailer park boys is based on?
>>
>>79111712
yes I also read that?
really makes you think...
>>
>>79114475

Fuck off Sanjeet.
>>
>>79114368
I don't care if YOU read it, retard.
>>
>>79108288
>What the fuck is happening to my country?
>Overnight since Brexit this country feels like Germany in the 1930's
I'm sure that you're a 90-year-old Muslim who immigrated to the UK from Germany, and not just talking out your ass.
>>
>>79108288

Go home.
>>
>>79112609
u don't seriously believe this horse shit op do you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZvzj0Y1FUA

Pakis can never, and will never appreciate something like this
>>
>>79114557

Did I hit too hard, pussy?
>>
>>79108288
>this country feels like Germany in the 1930's
Up until the last day or two nobody in this country knew anything about Germany in the 30's.
>>
Who /catholicbrit/ here?

I invite Catholics to the UK. Everyone else can fuck right off.
>>
>>79108288
>i'm proud to be british
>i'm proud to be pakistani
you aren't british. you're a paki whose family abandoned their homeland for money.
if it were up to me, you wouldn't spend another damn day in the UK.
>>
>>79114732

Don't out yourself to quick shit skin.

Give up that address I'm sure some American lad will set you straight.
>>
>>79114620
That is so disingenuous it's almost American. The piano arrangement is shite and the vocals are awful.
>>
>>79108288
Lol just leave then, you don't belong there anyways.
>>
>>79114952
well I think it's great, fuck off. Find a better version cucked Brit faggot. Your ancestors died for nothing.
>>
>>79114952
>>79115107
Oh wait, I'm probably more English than you are, Paki cunt.
>>
>>79114839
F-Father, I... I'm so proud
>>
>>79109439
Pretty much. The only bearable pakis are barely practicing, if at all. Islam is by and large the problem.
>>
>>79114620
Fuck off Achmed
>>
>>79114925

You sound like literal white trash. As soon as the niggers and mudslimes are gone, you're next. You can count on it buckaroo
>>
>>79108479
>a leaf
You saved a leaf.
kys mang
>>
>>79108288

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
File: 11bose.jpg (14 KB, 360x217) Image search: [Google]
11bose.jpg
14 KB, 360x217
>>79108288

>shitthatneverhappened.txt
>>
>>79112810
>there's clearly a world war brewing
There's no stopping it now.
>>
>>79108288

Anyone have that picture where some guy responds to some BS twitter post with:
>pack ur bags m8
>>
>>79114620

Literally thousands of years of amazing white music, and you post this garbage...
>>
File: Decieved.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Decieved.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>79108288
YOU WERE DECEIVED.
AND NOW YOUR REPUBLIC, SHALL FALL.
>>
>>79108288
My fellow muslim or whatever.
Your homeland (Pakistan) is the only place where you can achieve true peace and true glory.

Your ancestors never fled from their country when there was turmoil, rather, they made it better or they fought.

I call upon you to return to the land of your ancestors calling.

Enszo Eloh
>>
>>79115107
>>79115153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
>>
File: 1461944943503.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1461944943503.png
269 KB, 500x514
>>79111658
"Paperien, bitte"
>>
>>79114248
lol It's my country, mother fucker. I pay more taxes than "farm boys and bikers", ergo I have a higher claim on the state.

Also, I love how you keep saying, "We'd send ya home with your curtins missing", which entails that you can't even fight fairly.

Honestly dude, no one cares if you and your inbred town stays in the degenerate state you're in.

The rest of us that actually pay taxes and aren't on welfare are moving towards a brighter future.

Have fun fucking your sister/wife.
>>
File: 1950's (24).jpg (170 KB, 1176x848) Image search: [Google]
1950's (24).jpg
170 KB, 1176x848
>>79108288
>feels like Germany in the 1930's
How the fuck would you know kid?
>>
>>79115841
absolute fail
>>
>>79114855
>you aren't british.
And you aren't American. Why don't you fuck off back to Europe?

>if it were up to me
It's not, so your words mean nothing.
>>
>>79115756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs
>>
>>79116589
>war hymn
>sounds like a bollywood soundtrack
>>
>>79108288

Anyone going point out that Battered Fish and Fried Potato wedges (Fish and Chips) were imported to the UK by Jews?

>captcha - select foods
>>
>>79116706
Kek't
>>
File: 1448748157040.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
1448748157040.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>79108288
Feelings do not factor into the equation, you are a barbarian, you are not British.
This has nothing to do with your skin color you feeble minded, entitled, narcissistic fuck.
This is about being a muslim.
It doesn't matter where they are born, muslims have no place in civilized society.
Maybe if they fix their evil religion, but seeing as Islam has gotten MORE violent, I don't see that coming.
I don't even really hate you. In my eyes, and the eyes of all sane humans, killing all muslims would be just as much an act of mercy as it would be an act of defense.
>>
>>79112654
RAGE

DONT TOUCH THE AUSSIE PASSPORT, YOU RUBBISH BAG WEARING HUMAN BOMB
>>
>>79116744

Right, I'm sure no Briton ever dreamt of eating fish and fried potatoes together until the wise Jews taught them how in the late 1800s. Fuck sake, here in Canada the traditional dish of Highland immigrants who left Scotland in the early 1800s is herring and potatoes.
>>
>>79108851
God i cannot wait for dresden 2.0 you cunts are fucking insufferable.
>>
Don't know you OP but I'm Bengali.
Just ignore /pol/ as most of them are working class scum. Unless you are working class as well then gas yourself.

If you are upper middle class then you have nothing to worry about, it's only the lower middle class who could be racist and the working class who hardly qualify as human even.
>>
>>79108288
When your people came in and caused shit you stood by and watched while milking privileges
You think 1 vote is enough? Get out
>>
>>79117026
Did they use her as a base for wun-wun's face?
>>
>>79116219
his bloodline might go all the way back when the europeans colonized, and as another topping to your retarded mindset, he might have native american blood in him.

So back the fuck off
>>
>>79117566

The lowest Englishman is worth about ten subcontinentals (the occasional Brahmin excepted).
>>
>>79108288
Do you have evidences ?
Be cause it's obvious the assaults are made up by the monarchy who want to demonize the Brexit and remain in the EU.
>>
>>79108288
What horseshit
>>
>>79113783
>Don't you have a cousin to fuck or something?

Muslims are by far the most inbred communities in the Western world.
>>
>>79108288
>my country
Uh, Anon....
>>
>>79109271
I can't figure out why you Brits hate Romanians so much. Their women are utterly fuckallicious.
>>
>>79117727
Everyone has a price lad. Just know that your gf probably has one and i could pay her to suck the shit out my arse ;)
>>
File: Felipe_of_Spain_and_MariaTudor.jpg (57 KB, 427x599) Image search: [Google]
Felipe_of_Spain_and_MariaTudor.jpg
57 KB, 427x599
>>79117691
>"his bloodline might go all the way back when the europeans colonized"
>translation: "his ancestors may have helped steal land and kill the inhabitants of the land"

>"he might have native american blood in him"
>translation: "I have no idea if he's native or not, especially seeing as how white people are well known for telling people to fuck off from their countries, but I'm going to put this tiny bit of doubt in there, based on nothing, in order to make you second guess yourself based on your own criteria"

>summary: "Legal immigrants have less of a right to be in a given place than people who plundered, raped and murdered people to occupy a territory, because 'White Genocide.'"

Makes sense if you don't think about it.

>>79117965
European royalty literally used to have sex with their brothers and sister in order to keep the bloodlines "pure."
The Cercei and Jamie Lannister incestuous relationship in Game of Thrones is based on actual examples from Europe.
>>
>>79108288
Fuck off shitskin.
>>
>>79108288
>but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage
and thats why u got your shit pushed in you fucking paki cunt
>>
QUINTESSENTIALLY
>>
>>79110948

This desu senpai
>>
File: 1462734053859.jpg (90 KB, 401x729) Image search: [Google]
1462734053859.jpg
90 KB, 401x729
>>79108288
waaaa, people don't like me because I'm a shitskin invader
>>
Pick a side, faggot.

You can be Paki or British. If you want to still worship your degenerate moon god on Her Majesty's soil You Gotta Go Back
>>
>>79108288
>but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage
sorry poonjabi kebabi the only thats the way it goes you leave your rotten system and try to exploits others, and like it no less weird right , and wonder why they hate you, i cant fathom why
>>
>>79108288
Filthy shitskin you're not british in the slightest
>>
>>79118310
>Everyone has a price lad. Just know that your gf probably has one

Nah, I don't have a "gf"; I've been married for 25 years to a traditional Catholic. And she'd be repulsed by any third-world subhuman who'd previously practiced his "approach" on livestock and little boys before he ever got anywhere within talking distance of an actual live human female -- let alone a white woman without hair all over her arsehole and her nipples. Sucks to be you, Ahmed, the laughing-stock of the Western world. Now run along to cut off your little sister's beef curtains and show us what a big man you are.
>>
>>79112633
I love how muslims paint mohammed but when an infidel does it ZOMG you DIIEEE!
>>
>>79118372
>European royalty literally used to have sex with their brothers and sister in order to keep the bloodlines "pure."

Provide an actual historical example. The last real instance of this I'm aware of was in Egypt, not in Europe -- you know, the civilization that black Africans claim for their own, and which modern-day Egyptian Muslims profit from because the rest of their economy has gone down the shitter. PS: "Game of Thrones" is fiction, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: UKmedia.jpg (73 KB, 634x313) Image search: [Google]
UKmedia.jpg
73 KB, 634x313
>>79108288
You and the liberal media have pushed the native British people too far.
>>
>>79108288
GO - BACK - TO - INDIA - POO - NATION
>>
>>79109208
>>79108288
>Paki's rape kids
>government hides it
>more Paki's doing hood shit
>Not assimilating
>the few assimilated Paki's try and bandaid a sucking chest wound.
They overstayed their welcome, whats more, they raped and attacked the locals. He's lucky he isn't dead yet. Lord knows if I moved to a Pakistan I'd be killed long before I could start a pedo-drugging ring. I certainly wouldn't get the governments help to hide that shit.
>>
Good. It's about fucking time. A passport is not a free card to practice whatever kind of cultural savagery and in-groupism you want. It's a permit to become civilized. If you or the group you hail from constantly abuse the rights given to you, rights that were paid for in blood, then don't be surprised when those rights are stripped from you. Rights are nothing without their converse obligations. When you become a citizen of a western country, it is expected that you and your group conform to the culture, language, and laws of your new country. In return, you get treated like a citizen of said country. If you fail to live up to your obligations, get the fuck out.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 900x960
he probably deserved it desu, good that somebody else did it so I don't have to leave my room and stutter some words meekly at him.
>>
>>79109195
Taqiyya won't work here Muhammad.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 728x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 728x450
>>
>>79117553
>implying what he just said isn't 100% true
If you don't believe that, I think it is you who is insufferable.
>>
>>79108288
>i'll take things that never happened for 100
>>
File: v queen.jpg (44 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
v queen.jpg
44 KB, 525x350
>>79111726
i really hope someything terrible happens to your children or a small one in your family, your vile race makes me sick it truly does
>>
>>79117902
Is it obvious? What proof do you have?
>>
>>79112609
Can you point out where that anon asked for an apology.
Otherwise you're just spouting shit
>>
Now we rise worldwide shitskin your day is coming
>>
>>79109195
Ok what the fuck are you talking about?

You know very well that 99% of us mussies dont even assimilate. I wish we did, and I wish we finally stopped being orange, but we didn't.

As I said, go back. Not because you're cancer to society, but rather, you're dishonouring your ancestors legacy. They wanted a race that wouldn't be flocking towards the other peoples land because their country was in turmoil, they wanted a land of proud people in their own nation.
>>
Ffs Britain, you need to take care of the citizens your colonies have produced.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>tfw half croatian/half pakistani
I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS
>>
>>79110366
Sure why not?
>>
File: mms_img49381469.jpg (263 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
mms_img49381469.jpg
263 KB, 768x1024
>>79112328
Confirm
>>
>>79122092
Implying pajeet doesn't rape his own children every day.
>>
>>79123790

Is that even a valid combination? Doesn't reproduction.exe spit out an error message at that point?
>>
>>79108288
>im proud of this im proud of that

yeah that pride is the issue ackmed. if you were just a normal citizen no one would of voted out
>>
>>79123790
It is, I hate being one, I just dont ever mention being half croatian due to people thinking that im bullshitting them
>>
>>79124925
meant for >>79124800
>>
File: top.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
top.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>79108288

> I feel as british as fish and chips
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.