[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board who are UNIRONICALLY PRO-CHOICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: abortion is murder.jpg (80 KB, 998x666) Image search: [Google]
abortion is murder.jpg
80 KB, 998x666

Justify yourselves, murderers.
>>
Its disgusting.
>>
>>79107576
Outlawing abortion is subsidizing niggers, you don't really want more niggers do you anon?
>>
>>79107576
Honestly I don't see the point of not allowing abortion. I mean infants are not much more than house pets. We put down dogs and cats all the time
>>
Many people are unfit to care for children. Abortions aren't good but they are better than 5 million single parent children living in idle poverty.

Having sex all you want and having a "I'll just get an abortion if I get pregnant" mentality is stupid but until you somehow force people to use contraception or get sterilized, it's better than the alternative outcome.
>>
>>79107860
>He's worrying about niggers
You need to worry about the spics. They aren't getting abortions you know.
>>
>>79107576
I don't care about human life, save for myself and those close to me.
>>
>caring about other people's unborn niggerspawn
why though
>>
Why are abortions legal, but if you kick a woman in the pussy and she has a miscarriage you get charged with murder?
>>
Less black babies being born is reason enough for me to support abortion. Fuck your retarded religious dogma.
>>
>>79107576
Don't you know how many nigglets have been put down?
>>
>>79107860
This is the only reason I support it. You people complain about niggers and spics all day long, but do you realize how many of them there would be without abortions? Holy fuck imagine the amount of gibs that would be needed.
>>
People who are pro-abortion live without seeing the lower third of the population. I spend each and every day working with poor blacks (AND whites, to be fair) and undocumented illegals. We need as much fucking abortion as we can get, because these people are just having kids with absolutely no idea what they're going to do with them. They're careless, they have no income whatsoever to support them, and a good handful of them end up abusing/neglecting them. And most of them don't abort because they can't afford it/it goes against their religion... not because they have any overwhelming desire for another little rat spawn. That's such a fucking terrible mentality to have when you are literally creating another person in the world.
>>
>>79107576
I think it's sad women have to get rid of their sexy pregnant bellies one way or another. If I could I'd make abortions into fetus calcifications so I could indulge my pregnancy fetish with whores a lot. Imagine a permanently pregnant bitch with fat titties

That'd be sweet
>>
Does it make any sense that I'm pro-life and pro-abortion? Abortion is morally wrong, but I support nigs and white trash pieces of shit ditching their unwanted parasites. Further, I don't think the government should have a say in the matter. So, yeah, I'm pro-life on principle, ethically, but pro-choice socially.
>>
File: 1464691017970.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464691017970.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
>>79107576
I got a girl knocked up and she wasn't the one senpai.
Also, got no money.

Now fuck off (pic related)
>>
>>79107576
Because it's not my body, not my rules, shitlord. Transpregnant males will dominate society one day and you cismale scum will not longer be needed.
>>
it's like you want your daughter raped by these people that would be brought up in shit homes with shit genes that would be taught shit lifestyle
>>
File: sweaty frog.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
sweaty frog.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>79107860
>>79108141
>>79108142
>>79108163
>>79108210
>unironically supporting genocide

Holy fucking shit
>>
you should be able to put down your kid up until about age 2.
>>
>>79107576
>Justify yourselves, murderers
I don't care if people dies, why should I care about a fetus?
>>
>>79108354
I was going to post the definition of the word you misused but then I saw your flag
>>
>>79108337
>I made a shitty choice and a girl got pregnant so I killed a human

Pro-choicers unironically think this is acceptable
>>
>>79108215
This.
>>
>>79108354
Of niggers? Yes

Name a good reason why there should be more Africans in the world where is a place where they are a majority and the place is successful
>>
>>79107576
It stops the creation of what must be statistically less than average quality people.

If you don't look at it as a moral issue is kinda practical for a society.
>>
>>79108386
Ehh that's too long I say if they are less than a year
>>
>>79108040
Here's your (You)

>>79108354
Gas the kikes and hang all niggers. The rest are alright, I guess, if they stay in their own countries.
>>
File: shitpost.png (18 KB, 349x321) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
18 KB, 349x321
>>79108354
>>79108466
>>
>>79107576
I honestly couldn't give a fuck either way. If you want to scramble your kids' brain, then go ahead. This also helps with overpopulation since unwanted kids just get wiped away from existence, which in turn means less single mothers, less famine and less poverty. If anything, abortion is a good thing.
>>
>>79107576
Personally for me I'm pro-life. However I'm also a male, so I'll never have the opportunity to make that decision for myself.
I don't believe it's my place or the place of politicians to make this decision for someone who is pregnant.
If freedom means anything, we at the very least should have the freedom to decide for ourselves what to do with our bodies. If you don't own your body and a politician can dictate to you what you can and cannot do with your body, are we truly free?
>>
>>79107903
This.

75% of people who are parents nowadays don't really deserve to be.
>>
>>79107576
>Wants to fight degeneracy
>Wont allow degenerates to kill their future degenerate offsprings

Pick one, nigger
>>
File: 1440282508483.jpg (22 KB, 495x355) Image search: [Google]
1440282508483.jpg
22 KB, 495x355
>>79108354
You must be new here
>>
>>79108494
It'd be great to have white-trash pregnant fucktoys all the time. Being pregnant puts a lot of pressure on the vagina so it makes girls cum easier and more intensely/more o's per session. Plus it might even make it more in vogue so white fertility goes up
>>
>>79107576

Most of the abortions are performed on niggers.

I wholeheartedly support aborting niggers at any stage of life.
>>
>>79107576
What in the hell kind of gun is that
>>
File: abortions for a white america.png (62 KB, 873x578) Image search: [Google]
abortions for a white america.png
62 KB, 873x578
>>79107965
>They aren't getting abortions you know
Yes, they are.
>>
>>79107576

abortion prevents
>niggers
>poor people
>single mothers
>future criminals
from entering society
>>
>>79108785
And not to mention the perma pregnant lolis who made a bad choice and now have to bear that shame for the rest of their life
>>
>>79108635
>freedom to decide for ourselves what to do with our bodies
Yeah, you have the freedom to not be a silly cunt and get pregnant by having unprotected sex. Your freedom does not include taking away a person's life because you have 0 personal responsibility.
>>
>>79107576
If those two were brown would you give a fuck?
>>
>>79108354
Who's going to take care of those babies if the parents weren't going to raise it?

Stupid people fuck
then
Get babies they aren't going to raise
then
Likelihood that children raised in horrible conditions, abandoned, mistreated

That sort of environment raises them to be mentally unstable, or worse, criminals.

Either you educate people not to be this stupid and fuck without protection, or you give them the decision to be pro-choice.

The first would be great, it's just not easy.
>>
If something doesn't make me feel bad then it's probably not morally wrong. The idea of locking someone in prison makes me feel bad even though society says it's okay.

Aborting a fetus though? Shit, what a waste of Saturday, did you get that mole checked while you were there? If I met someone that was distressed because they had a miscarriage after a few weeks of pregnancy I would think they were a colossal faggot.

That's not a good way of judging whether something is moral, but I notice most anti-abortion people similarly don't give much of a fuck. Something like 1/3 women have abortions. I guess you think they are all as bad as actual murderers?

Oh, you just feel a bit sorry for them -- But they're taking a human life right? No, you still don't really give a shit either?
>>
>>79108809
kek, well you lads are certainly fucked
>>
File: abortion kills blacks.jpg (384 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
abortion kills blacks.jpg
384 KB, 800x1036
>>79107576
>>
>>79107576
Abortion is not "murder" you moron
>>
File: yea mate.png (196 KB, 306x395) Image search: [Google]
yea mate.png
196 KB, 306x395
>>79108785
>>79108879
>>79108494
>>79108215
>Being sexually attracted by a woman with another man's baby in her body

We are reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible
>>
less black people
>>
>>79107576
Because the women who get them are likely to be SJWs. It follows that their children would grow up to be SJWs as well. Pretty good deal as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>79108951
>Yeah, you have the freedom to not be a silly cunt and get pregnant by having unprotected sex. Your freedom does not include taking away a person's life because you have 0 personal responsibility.
What about instances of rape? Would you force a girl who was raped by her stepfather to give birth?
Would you make abortion illegal?
What would be the penalty?
>>
Every time you ejaculate you're committing murder.
>>
>>79109180
>Literally killing somebody because of the chance they might grow up to be a SJW

Yeah, righto kid
>>
File: what.jpg (159 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
159 KB, 500x750
Killing a growing mass of tissue is morally preferable to raising a child in a shitty environment with a shitty parental relationship. My ex gf got an abortion when I got her pregnant. She fucked up on her birth control, didn't tell me and still let me bust inside her.

I wasn't going to raise a baby as a senior in college with a girl I didn't love. It sucks, but one choice is better than the other.
>>
File: Wise ol' Giuseppe.jpg (70 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
Wise ol' Giuseppe.jpg
70 KB, 388x500
>>79107576
Because a fetus has no concept of free will or sentients therefore they are subject to the choices made by the mother while they are still in the womb.
If the mother for any reason, be it medical or emotional wants to terminate said pregnancy then it is entirely there decision.
For a purely moral argument, why would you let a woman who doesn't want a child have one and by extension why would you let a child be born into this world feeling as though they where a mistake? Also you have to consider the fact that a child will force a pair into a commitment for what can be argued as a large portion of their lives. This could cause disfunction within the household and could lead to more drastic outcomes such as domestic abuse, child abandonment or even suicide.
It should be a choice to have a child, not a burden.
>>
>>79109324
No, they're killing their own kids.
Anyway, they'd probably grow up with the same child-hating self-loathing genes as their parents
>>
>>79109158
Idk I'd rather it be mine but reality dictates that isn't a good idea all the time. Getting someone pregnant to enjoy pregnant sex is not really worth it. I'm just into it for the aesthetics/fertility goddess angle.

Honestly it's the one thing women have over men, and if men should be treated well for their ability to provide and protect, women should be venerated for their ability to produce people. I just think round bellies are hot mostly, I cannot explain why but non-pregnant chicks are not even remotely attractive to me.
>>
>>79109268
I understand rape pregnancy is a difficult situation but murdering somebody is not the answer. If anything that just makes it even more tragic.

Yes abortion should be illegal, and the punishment should be the same as the punishment for murder.
>>
File: 1445225639681.jpg (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445225639681.jpg
100 KB, 600x600
>>79107576
>>
>>79107576
I became pro-choice when I realized that blacks are about 4x as likely to get an abortion.

I honestly think we should only have abortions legal for non-whites.
And that we should sterilize everyone with an IQ under 100, anyone who has been on welfare/assistance for more than two years, anyone who commits a felony, multiple violent offenses or is a career criminal and anyone who holds public office and knowingly lies/deceives/misrepresents/steals from the public or colludes in any type of government scandal.
We should also sterilize anyone who wants an abortion and needs the tax dollars to do so.

Abortions are free, but you will be sterilized as recompense.
Blacks would almost disappear in a few generations.
>>
>>79109337
>a growing mass of tissue
Oh yeah, this old argument. 'Just a clump of cells'. You're technically just a growing mass of tissue too, should we kill you?
>>
>>79109056

You feel worse for criminals being punished for their crimes than murdering innocent children.

You should commit suicide.

>>Something like 1/3 women have abortions. I guess you think they are all as bad as actual murderers

They are. The number of them is irrelevant. It only supports those who believe women shouldn't have the ability to make decisions for anything. Giving them the right to vote was a mistake. They're mentally children.
>>
Fetuses are LITERALLY parasites and if they don't even have a nerve system there's literally no reason not to remove them

Also this >>79107903, if you want a non edgy response. Abortion is a public health issue, not a criminal issue, only deeply religious bydlo thinks otherwise.
>>
>>79107576
Keeps the nigger population down.
>>
>>79109635
I have a brain and consciousness that makes me a person. It was a clump of tissue with no thoughts or consciousness. Huge difference.
>>
>>79109603
Also, girls should be given birth control shots for free from the time they hit puberty until they graduate high school/college.
>>
>>79109485
>Yes abortion should be illegal, and the punishment should be the same as the punishment for murder.
OK then, just so you understand what you're saying, if a girl is raped by her stepdad, becomes pregnant, gets some RU486 and self-aborts, you think she should be convicted of first degree murder and executed. Right?
>>
>>79109722
I agree that it should be an option.
>>
>>79108635
See, this guy gets it. Even if you hate it, you can not take away sovereignty of the individual.

To that point, even if it would save a life, you can not be forced to give up an extra organ or give blood, etc.
>>79108951
>you have the freedom to not be a silly cunt and get pregnant by having unprotected sex
>You made a stupid mistake, better ruin multiple lives!

>Your freedom does not include taking away a person's life
It does, however, include sovereignty of the individual, which I went over. It is not taking away a life, it is refusing to give yourself up to support the (potential)life of another.
>>79109268
That is another thing. Where, exactly, is the point where it is suddenly okay or not okay? Is a product of rape something a mother should be made to carry for nine months? Do they even understand how disruptive pregnancy is?
I always say these people who call themselves, "pro life" are not pro life at all. They are pro birth. They could not possibly care less what happens to the lives of others. You seem reasonable enough to at least consider this opposing perspective, and I hope you do.
>>
>>79107576
Most aborted babies are black. I know it's a human life, it's just an undesirable one.
>>
>>79109548
Oh yeah so the answer isn't just stopping non-white immigration, it's letting people kill their children? To kill a tree you poison the roots, not chop off the branches.

>political attitudes are inherited
Lel.
>>
>>79107576
less niggers, white trash and it's a non-intrusive form of population control. whats not to love about abortion?
>>
File: time for another shoah.jpg (324 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
time for another shoah.jpg
324 KB, 960x540
>>79107576
>Justify yourselves, murderers.
Fuck off, we're full!
>>
>>79107576
What's wrong with murder besides it being illegal and everything?
>>
>>79108809
Too bad Hispanics are out breeding whites everywhere else.
>>
>>79108354
Believe me, if I could enact genocide on Australians, this board's shitposting levels would cross into negatives
>>
>>79109722
Doesn't that turn them into fat turbosluts, though? I thought birth control fucks with their hormones at that age.
>>
>>79108040
Wow, really makes you think.
>>
File: 134055036278.jpg (65 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
134055036278.jpg
65 KB, 480x342
>>79108354
Gas the kikes, race war now.
>>
>>79109751
Nope, as I said, rape pregnancy is a difficult situation. I'm no law maker but there should obviously be exceptions to the rule in case like that.
>>
File: UKNOWIT.gif (662 KB, 550x407) Image search: [Google]
UKNOWIT.gif
662 KB, 550x407
Everyone knows how to make more humans, we're not a finite resource.
In a thousand years zero shits will be given, so what does it matter?

> Nothing of value is lost
>>
>>79107860
>sacrificing freedom for niggerlessness
You know you could just round them up and put them on a ship to Liberia. There's no reason to deny their kids the right to live if they're going to do it away from here.
>>
>>79109148
Close enough, Pablo.
>>
>>79107576
why do I need to justify murder?
>>
>>79107576
I don't think it's right to punish the father in some circumstances but I'm all for abortion if it's desperately needed.
>>
>>79109776
>Even if you hate it, you can not take away sovereignty of the individual.
How is aborting an unborn baby NOT taking away the sovereignty of an individual?????
>>
>>79109874
Abortion isn't murder, because fetuses and zygotes are not people.
>>
>>79107576
abortion is not murder
>>
Just to get this out of the way, if you're a virgin or never had a gf or period of sexual activity in your life, your opinion does not matter on this.
>>
>>79109776
>It is not taking away a life, it is refusing to give yourself up to support the (potential)life of another
You gave away that option when you had sex. If you have sex with someone you should be totally aware of the possibility of a pregnancy and ready to accept this if it happens.
>>
>>79109924
My niece took them and so did several of her friends.
All high school athletes.
She's in med school now and doing very well.
>>
>>79110050
You legally become an individual when you are born. In the most literal sense of the word, fetuses aren't individuals because they are physically attached to their mother.
>>
File: 1464734950534.jpg (25 KB, 638x626) Image search: [Google]
1464734950534.jpg
25 KB, 638x626
>>79107576
Only leftists do it.

Also, would you really want a child to suffer the hell that is being raised by leftist parent(s)?
>>
>>79109786
Children generally will learn and hold opinions that of their parents, denying that is denying the earth is round.

>Children are branches
Children are the best example of the roots of humanity than anything else
>>
>>79107576
Abortion is degenerate and vile, yet I can pragmatically admit that it keeps the Dindus (and others from the surplus population) from popping out even more children that we all know, no one wants or needs around. I will reluctantly support it.
>>
>>79110186
Oh okay, my bad. Sounds like a good idea then.
>>
>>79107860
>justifying anything,including infanticide, because niggers into it most

you might as well be a nigger yourself with that retarded logic.

Abortion is murder.
>>
>>79109970
>Nope, as I said, rape pregnancy is a difficult situation. I'm no law maker but there should obviously be exceptions to the rule in case like that.
That's the problem. If your argument is that a fetus is a life and has the same rights as a living person, you cannot make an exception for a fetus resulting from a rape. It's still a life with all the same rights.
>>
>>79107576
There are too many people

Most who get abortions are niggers or nigger tier low iq whites

These are useless usually brain damaged individuals that I would exterminate anyways

So why not exterminate them before even born?
>>
>>79107576
People who get abortions are no better then the most sadistic of murderers.
>>
>>79109786
>To kill a tree you poison the roots, not chop off the branches.
Why not both? The tree dies faster.
>>
>>79107576

You have the choice to fuck or not to fuck.

If you do you MUST have the kid, even if you're not going to be responsible or accountable for him.

You will still pay for the child's expenses until he's 18
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 907x718
>>79107576
pretty sure half the losers on this board wish they were aborted OP
>>
>>79110205
Inherited =/= learning you fucking dolt
>>
File: cucks.jpg (46 KB, 385x414) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
46 KB, 385x414
> MFW people still consider human life to have some special value for some spacktarded reason

We're nothing more than optimised chimpanzees, what makes you think otherwise?
>>
>>79110433
>australian
>animeposter
It's never too late to abort yourself.
>>
>>79110052
They are living, and they have human DNA unique to that of the host. They are people.
>>
>>79110050
Hang on, sorry, let me fix it so you can read a little easier, I understand it is difficult as is:
˙ɔʇǝ 'pooןq ǝʌıb ɹo uɐbɹo ɐɹʇxǝ uɐ dn ǝʌıb oʇ pǝɔɹoɟ ǝq ʇou uɐɔ noʎ 'ǝɟıן ɐ ǝʌɐs pןnoʍ ʇı ɟı uǝʌǝ>
>>79110161
>You made a stupid mistake, better ruin multiple lives!
Do you read?
Do you also support cutting off hands for petty theft?
>>
>>79110400
or you know you could just cum in her rawdog while she is on birth control like a normal person
>>
>>79110313
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that in all cases it should be illegal, but in a case like that obviously the situation would be judged individually and possibly receive a lesser punishment. But the fact remains that their should still be some kind of punishment for any abortion.
>>
File: image.png (270 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270 KB, 480x480
>>79110516
anime has no bearing on anything little girl
>>
>>79110526
Right but they are not people because they are not conscious and have never been conscious or thinking. The entire nervous system itself is nonexistent or virtually non-existent for the first few months.
>>
>>79110530
>better ruin multiple lives!
Pregnancy does not definitely ruin someone's life. Abortion definitely does murder someone.
>>
>>79110534
Right but he's probably a virgin so he has absolutely no idea how this works.
>>
>>79109158
the dick has no mind
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>79110711

> Implying anything of value is lost
>>
>>79110582
>That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that in all cases it should be illegal, but in a case like that obviously the situation would be judged individually and possibly receive a lesser punishment. But the fact remains that their should still be some kind of punishment for any abortion.
What about situations where the fetus is deformed or if giving birth would threaten the life of the mother? In other words, abortions for medical reasons?
>>
>>79108951
>person

Buuut

Most people who have abortions are subhumans anyway so it's not an issue
>>
>>79110711
Abortion *kills* someone, it does not murder them. Murder is an illegal killing, and abortion is legal.
>>
>>79110582
Why?

>muh fee fees
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-09+at+09.57.53).png (128 KB, 1872x525) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-09+at+09.57.53).png
128 KB, 1872x525
>>79107576
>>
>>79110478
Part of me thinks you are right, yet we do display a number of traits, behaviors, and idiosyncrasies that I cannot rationalize being selected for on the basis of reproductive success. Which doesn't mean they weren't and I just can't understand how.

Human have a deep self-destructive streak for example.
>>
>>79110478
Retarded fairy tales and a misunderstanding of biology as well as the meaning of the word murder.
>>
Admit it, /pol/, you're Libertarian at heart.
>>
File: d.jpg (60 KB, 215x401) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
60 KB, 215x401
People who get pregnant on accident are per definition the type of people who shouldn't have children in the first place.

It's a good thing to prevent as many of them from successfully breeding as possible.

I think there should be as many obstacles to breeding as possible so that only the truly motivated and in possessions of the means to do it well can get on with it.
>>
>>79107860
>>79107903
I agree

>>79108354
I fail to see a problem with that
>>
>>79110673
A 'person' is a member of the human species. You don't let Islamic soldiers massacre infidels, you cannot justify murdering another human based on your arbitrary definitions.
>>
>>79110895
It's murder if you are a Christian because God's law is above man-made law.
>>
>>79111059
I'm libertarian, but only for white people.
>>
>>79110295
>giving a fuck about niggers
>>
>>79107576

human life is not sacred in and of itself. we accept this is terms of punishment (death penalty, war, etc.) so why not in terms of solving larger problems

single motherhood is destroying the country in more ways then one, if it comes at the cost of a bunch of sluts kids, who fucking cares, more oppurtunity for my awesome kids to succeed
>>
>>79111082
>Yes good goy, accept being replaced by niggers and arabs
>Yes, let them breed for you good goy, after all they are better at it. You better focus on working to ay for their welfare, good goy
>>
>>79107576
I was pro-life for a while until I realized that the kind of person who gets abortions doesn't deserve to have kids anyway, and the blood is on their hands so it's not my problem
Yes, I'm an edgy fag
>>
>Abortion clinics legally kill 500,000 nigger spawns every year in the US

It does too much good
>>
>>79111059
I am. We do have a bunch of authoritarian left memespouters around here because of stormfront. No better than bernbrains if you ask me.
>>
>>79111148

So a Whig?
>>
#NoLivesMatter
>>
>>79107576

What kind of gun is that? It looks almost real, but in a way, not quite.
>>
>>79110711
Pregnancy absolutely can ruin lives. You are trying to remove the rights of a mother and give special rights to a fetus.
Unborn.
Not conscious.
Unfeeling.
Not a person. Even if it were a person, which it is not, the mother is still absolutely not obligated to support it by giving up her body. Otherwise people could be made to donate blood and organ against their will. That is not a thing. Why is that not a thing? Rub your two still functional brain cells together and think about why.

Do that. Explain why people should be forced to donate blood and organs to others. Make that legal, then you can argue against abortion.
>>
>>79109715
At what exact point does a baby achieve sentience then?
>>
rape
>>
>>79107576

legalized abortion will prevent the rest of America from turning into a spic-majority state like Commiefornia already has.
>>
>>79111248
The point is to raise obstacles to reproduction that niggers and Arabs can't overcome easily.
>>
File: nofather.jpg (41 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
nofather.jpg
41 KB, 670x377
>>79107576
Most abortions are carried out on black women.
>>
>>79111140
You have made up your own definitions of the word murder and person. Use the correct words ro don't bother. We have a society and our words, specifically those for important topics are very important. Learn the definitions and use them appropriately or waste someone else's time.
>>
>>79111429
>Yes good goy, don't breed. You need to work more so you can make me happy. Kids are a distraction to your carrer, leave that to niggers and muslims
>>
Abortion kills millions of untermensch a year
Only a niggerlover would be against it
>>
>>79111351
About the start of the third trimester when EEG synchronizes in both hemispheres. Mine was aborted about 6 weeks in so it never had a thought.
>>
>>79111825
What's your source?
>>
>>79111351
This is the very typical sliding scale argument I have heard regurgitated in numerous undergrad philosophy classes as they make sure to inject their politics whenever possible.

I support abortion for strictly pragmatic reasons. But the idea of fucking for leisure and then having a medical procedure to destroy the small little animal it creates is completely degenerate. Whether it's murder or not who knows, when exactly the little critter becomes sentient, who knows.

Stop trying to justify the disgusting activity with it's inherent ambiguities. Any reasonable person should be capable of stepping back and concluding that (technicalities aside) abortion is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>79110850
Entirely illegal. When you have sex you are accepting that this may be the outcome of your actions.

>>79110895
???

>>79111059
/Pol/ is fucking retard at heart
>fucking jews pushing degeneracy onto white women why can't they all just be mothers and cook for me
>oh but abortion is fine lol niggers amirite goys

>>79111339
>Explain why people should be forced to donate blood and organs to others
Apples and oranges you thick cunt. When you have sex you are accepting that it may result in pregnancy. What's the choice people make that somehow results in them having to donate blood/organs?
>>
>>79111888
How about you learn about biology before you start being skeptical. This is basic biology knowledge.
>>
>>79107576
So you think the mother who wants to abort her child has any love yo give to the baby? Obviously no. And the kid will have a shitty life. So let it be aborted. You are probably against diseased people breeding, so why would you want some trash to raise babies.
>>
>>79111518
>on black women
You mean:
>at the request of black women who don't want no goddamn baby to ruin their party times
>>
>>79107576

Easy. Some woman can pay a few hundred bucks to keep a criminal off the streets, out of the court system, out of jail, and off of welfare.

It's a bargain for society.
>>
>>79112150
Fewer groids is fewer groids.
>>
File: ZI8gr.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ZI8gr.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>79109158
Pregnancy turns me on, especially if you impregnated her, seeing her in that pain, discomfort, knowing you've changed her body, mood, hormones, it's like a form of bondage.
>>
I hate children. The more dead children, the better.
>>
File: 1460250686760.jpg (70 KB, 598x603) Image search: [Google]
1460250686760.jpg
70 KB, 598x603
>>79107576

Most abortions are by blacks.

QED
>>
I'm pro choice and think it should even be encouraged.

Planned Parenthood is just trying to keep all the minorities from breeding. The best part is, it's even to the benefit of the minorities as well as society in general.
>>
Babies are fucking worthless until they're adults.

Judging by most of you on /pol/, they continue to be worthless into their adulthood. Therefore, abortions should not only be legal, but mandatory for anyone who becomes pregnant.
>>
>>79107576
I don't want tards, spics, niggers, and cretins in my country.
>>
>>79112115
>???
What's confusing about what I posted? Abortion is legal, so by definition it cannot be murder.
>>
>>79111523
The fuck are you even talking about? We hold these truths to be self-evident: all men are created (not born but created) equal, and are bestowed by their creator certain unalienable rights, including life (no you can't kill him because you're black), liberty (he's not your property so you can't shoot him like your dog), and the pursuit of happiness (being dead sure won't make him happy). If you don't like our country, go move to a country where adulterers are stoned.
>>
>>79107576
Its called being at an extreme situation and doing something not rationally.
Anyway, I didnt decided my side yet, but I am against alot of stuff pro choice people tries to pass as law.
>>
>>79112316

Even if it was, I'd still have it legal.

Seriously, we need to reduce the number of degenerates. God would agree.
>>
>>79111144
God isn't real you monkey
>>
>>79112115
abortion is voluntary eugenics. eugenics is as anti degenercy as it gets.
>>
>>79112327
i really dont think they meant non white people when they made that...
>>
>>79112094
I'm not sure how you gathered that I was pro-abortions from that post.

>>79112140
I'm just hear to learn. I can't find any articles discussing when or if a baby in the womb becomes sentient.
>>
>>79111825
Rationalize it if you want with technicalities, but the fact remains that you are basically fucking for leisure and then having a medical procedure to remove the little critter that has started forming as a result.

It's completely degenerate, and anyone with any self respect would make double sure to wrap-it-up, pull out, take bc, whatever, or be prepared to deal with the consequences (raise it).

For the record I support abortion simply because the surplus population must* be decreased. I don't try to deny the obvious fact that it is morally reprehensible however.
>>
>>79112327
>(not born but created)

Didn't say you have to be born to be a person.

So looks like the rest of your argument is nonsense. The person is created around the start of the third trimester when their EEG shows that their brain and central nervous system have synchronized.
>>
>>79112316
It only takes an act of congress to redefine murder, one that would happen if Drumpf isn't lying about being a Republican.
>>
>>79112553
Watch out for this guy, you might cut yourself on him
>>
>there are people who honestly care
I don't, social issues aren't politics unless it effects the nation which abortion doesn't. It's a women's issue, leave it to them
>>
>>79112708
Nice job outing yourself as a cuckservative, faggot.
>>
>>79107576
That picture would make more sense if the mother was the one holding the gun
>>
>>79112794
>It's a women's issue, leave it to them
This really isn't a good idea.
>>
>>79112628
>http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/when-does-consciousness-arise/

Here's the first result on google. All sources on the topic give the same answer.

>>79112647
Already told my story >>79109337

Girl didn't tell me she missed birth control, I suspect as a ploy to get me to be her boyfriend again and forever.
>>
>>79112794
>social issues aren't politics

They are when tax payers money is being spent on them.
>>
>>79112692
It says men, not 'person'. This is expanded by the 14th and 19th Amendments to include niggers and whores. If you can't understand this, that's on you, not me. Seriously, the Caliphate needs people like you. Go help them and leave my country alone.
>>
>>79112115
>Apples and oranges you thick cunt.
Both are fruits just like you, you giant faggot. Analogies are meant to be simple explanations to already proven concepts, not an argument, retard.
The point is sovereignty of the individual, not how you got into a situation. Pregnancy does not mean that you suddenly have to give up your rights. If you can have a fetus survive without being connected, super, go for it(I imagine you plan on paying for this, by the way), but you can not force someone to carry it through pregnancy. That removes the rights of an adult woman and gives special rights to fetuses that humans do not have to begin with.
>>
The option is between immorally killing fetuses or having a bunch of unwanted kids who will have horrible lives due to horrible parenting. We don't need even more shitty people shitting up our streets and using up resources. Killing fetuses is the lesser of two evils imo to be honest pham.
>>
>>79112960
Why can't a man come into existence when he gains consciousness? You're really interpreting this in your own way. It doesn't say human in general.
>>
File: 1465448935595.png (735 KB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
1465448935595.png
735 KB, 1280x964
>>79112794
>abortion doesn't affect the nation
>a culture which is so morally bankrupt that its people see no problem in killing somebody just because the mother cannot take responsibility for her actions doesn't affect the nation

dude
>>
>>79112807
Sorry pal I never supported the Iraq War.
>>
>>79112931
So you murdered somebody just because you couldn't deal with being a father.
>>
>>79112931
Rule one- never trust a bitch on some shit like that.

You should have been double sure or be prepared to handle the consequences. It's probably for the best that you didn't raise the child though, this is true.

But it doesn't lessen the degree of degeneracy within the situation.
>>
>women think they have the right to kill a living being because they don't think the purpose of sex is reproduction
>women literally ignore biology so that they can choose to keep living their lives the way they want to and not deal with the consequences

Yeah I'm pro-life. If you're pro-choice, you're pro-murdering innocent life. Sex outside marriage should be outlawed and looked down upon because it has created the decadent society we now live in, where women think they have the right to kill a baby because they didn't want that outcome out of having unprotected sex or just sex in general.
>>
>>79113109
It doesn't say consciousness either. It just says 'men' and 'created'. Upon conception, Man has a right to life, a right that you are not allowed to alienate.
>>
>>79113250
>Sex outside marriage should be outlawed and looked down upon
t. mudslime
>>
99% people are fucking retarded
In order to be one of the 1% you need a decent family, with 2 heterosexual parents leading a healthy and pretty much fulfilling life.
So no thanks, let the teenage moms, coal-burners, feminazis and drug addicts abort all they want, nothing of value could come from their wombs anyway.

inb4 here's a great guy that had a shit family. Yes, there are a few. Still not worth spamming the world full of sick, unwanted future failures.
>>
>>79113302
>Man has a right to life
Enforced by whom?
>a right that you are not allowed to alienate.
Or what happens?
>>
>>79113229
>makes up his own definition of murder

Lol waste someone else's time.

>>79113248
Girls can go off the deep end and hide it for a while. She was crazy at that time.

>>79113302
Interesting because our top legal scholars don't interpret it as you have. That's why abortion is legal anon.
>>
>>79112978
>Analogies are meant to be simple explanations to already proven concepts, not an argument
Your analogy wasn't either of those things though. It was entirely irrelevant.

How does becoming pregnant = giving up your rights anyway?

Your argument would make sense if having sex was some kind of legal requirement. It's not.
>>
File: 1285102762077.gif (1019 KB, 240x182) Image search: [Google]
1285102762077.gif
1019 KB, 240x182
>>79113394
I'm Catholic.
>>
>>79113500
Why do people get charged with double murder for killing pregnant women?
>>
>>79112931
That article tackles self-awareness, not sentience. The two are quite different. If we killed people based on self-awareness half of 4chan would be executed on the spot.

Here is a random article I found in which Professor Stuart Campbell suggests lowering the time limit for abortions to 20 weeks based on his studies using photographs of babies in the womb, using a 3D scanning technique. And even he insists he is pro-choice himself.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-key-question-when-is-the-foetus-a-sentient-being-528676.html
>>
File: 1466974946985.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1466974946985.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>>79111222

>tfw when you get double triples and no one gives a darn hoot
>>
>>79113473
You know exactly by whom and under what penalty you fedora. You might not believe it now, but when the time comes you'll be sorry. Also there are existing laws that say you can't just kill people.
>>
>>79107576
Is a dandelion seed a dandelion?
>>
>>79113596
You'd be better off Muslim with your worldview. Seriously, go move to Saudi Arabia, they HATE premarital sex there. You'd love it.
>>
>>79113636
It is not talking about self awareness. Humans don't get a sense of self until a couple years into their lives. They fail the mirror test until 2 or 4 iiirc.
>>
File: 1466300310015.jpg (424 KB, 850x1230) Image search: [Google]
1466300310015.jpg
424 KB, 850x1230
>>79113250

You seriously think we'd get all the degenerates to stop having sex?

Fuck that. Mandatory abortions and castration for them all.
>>
>>79107576
the vast majority of people that do it are niggers and I wouldnt be able to prevent them from doing it anyway
>>
>>79113636
Why can't we abort a sentient human?
>>
File: Check.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
Check.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>79111222
>>
>>79112931
You killed your own child.

Your life is now even more worthless than it was. Congrats.
>>
I want people to take responsibility when having sex, when some slut gets drunk and fucks a a nigger and gets preggo she can just get rid of it.

Only when raped they deserve an abortion
>>
File: 1251216712376136126.jpg (120 KB, 1154x768) Image search: [Google]
1251216712376136126.jpg
120 KB, 1154x768
>>79113714
(you)
>>
>>79113500
Okay, you killed someone just because you couldn't deal with being a father. Is that better? You took away the life of a human who was objectively innocent because you couldn't deal with the consequences of your choice to have sex with this girl. I know it's not my place to judge, but if I were you I would consider myself a complete waste of air and probably not even worthy of living on this earth until I repent.
>>
>>79113776
Well actually she made the decision without me when she found out I didn't want a kid with her. I still agree with her decision and it was the right one. I'll have a child when I'm in a stable relationship with someone I love.
>>
>>79113500
How new are you to believe there is no bias about which scholar's opinion gets published and which doesn't? I bet you still believe that man is responsible for climate change and building windmills would stop it.
>>
>>79113690
God doesn't enforce the rights he supposedly grants us, so in what meaningful sense do those rights exist? Also, existing laws allow you to kill a baby before it is born.
>>
>>79113788

So you want more degenerates around stealing and raping?
>>
>>79113550
>Your analogy
Are you actually brain dead?

>How does becoming pregnant = giving up your rights anyway?
Sovereignty
of
the
individual.
Australians really are the biggest shitposters. I keep saying it over and over and you gloss over it every time. What obligation do you have to support a fetus inside you? Where does that come from? Your feelings?
You
can
not
be
made
to
give
up
sovereignty.
That is it. You have zero argument to this, so you keep sidestepping and repeating the same stupid, ignorant garbage over and over as if it just does not matter. Either answer the point or I am done wasting time on you.
>>
>>79113658
Probably because it was accompanied by a completely retarded comment you fucking spastic
>>
>>79113904
Lmao okay christcuck.

>>79113916
It's not an opinion, it's measurable fact. A fetus doesn't have a synchronized EEG until the beginning of the third trimester. Not even any real neuron activity until at least 24 weeks.
>>
File: 1460256609830.png (1 MB, 804x555) Image search: [Google]
1460256609830.png
1 MB, 804x555
>>79113788

Riddle me this. God gives us the right of self defense? No?

If defending ourselves means giving all the degenerates free abortions, then isn't it ok in god's eye?

I mean we get to kill people who threaten to kill us? Wouldn't making sure these people are never born be an extension of that?
>>
>>79113788
did you miss the invention of birth control or something

all whores are on it forever
they dont get preggo and it basically stops their period

double positive++++
>>
File: cheeky lil pepe.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cheeky lil pepe.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>79113980
You make the choice to have sex and therefore accept the consequence that you may have to give up your sovereignty if you become pregnant.
>>
>>79114250
>you may have to give up your sovereignty if you become pregnant.
You don't, though.
>>
>>79113923
I want people to think before they have sex, if they r slut they need to use birth control or niggers and shit will rape and more niggersz
>>
>>79107576
Unborn children are completely empty vessels, devoid of any thought, personality, or experience. They literally aren't people.

Besides, there is no one I'd want raising a child less than a woman who would kill it, but isn't allowed.
>>
>>79113727
Sorry, it tackles consciousness. Also very different to sentience. My point still stands.

>>79113765
Because killing sentient beings is bad.
>>
>>79114094
non sequitur
>>
>>79114385
>Because killing sentient beings is bad.
Says who? We do it all the time.
>>
File: 1461512758240.jpg (67 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1461512758240.jpg
67 KB, 620x387
>>79114376

So you think degenerates have the ability to think?
>>
>>79114385
Sentience and consciousness are virtually the same thing anon, for all intents and purposes they are identical in this context.

He might see movement or a face but it's random, it isn't directed until the CNS synchronizes up to become a cohesive entity.
>>
File: 1435037985550.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1435037985550.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
It reduces the population of niggers, therefore reducing the amount of money government is forced to spend on welfare.

Not to mention that children that are unborn in a family that doesn't love them generally grow up to become criminals.
>>
>>79107576
Pro-choice is anti-black

fuck off.
>>
>>79107576
I think it should be available as an option... I don't think it should ever be looked at as a first option though, not when we have so many programs aimed at helping poor or single mothers raise their children or find good adoptive homes for them.
>>
>>79114476
You're right. Morality is relative. There's no point to anything. Everyone should just do whatever they want and murder each other.

>>79114579
>Sentience and consciousness are virtually the same thing anon

No they aren't.
>>
File: disparaged african individual.jpg (16 KB, 288x284) Image search: [Google]
disparaged african individual.jpg
16 KB, 288x284
>>79109684
>Fetuses are LITERALLY parasites

>In biology/ecology, parasitism is a non-mutual symbiotic relationship between species, where one species, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other, the host. Traditionally parasite (in biological usage) referred primarily to organisms visible to the naked eye, or macroparasites (such as helminths).

>one species, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other, the host

>one species benefits at the expense of the other

An embryo is still of the same species as its mother you stupid degenerate south american pile of shit.
>>
File: 1388252918319.png (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1388252918319.png
102 KB, 512x512
>>79114250
>you may have to give up your sovereignty
No, and you should have been aborted.
Figure out on your own why it is important that this is not the case legally. I am done babysitting you.
>>
>>79114734
Please explain the difference in this context.
>>
>>79114090
It's an opinion that a synchronized EEG should be a requirement to receive constitutional protection. It's an opinion that those without a synchronized EEG aren't aware of their existence. It's an opinion that those aware of their existence are the only ones that deserve one.

>>79113921
Ever notice how mass shootings seem to happen in leftist neighborhoods, and every socialist society has turned into a totalitarian dictatorship? You think it coincidence?
>>
I'm pro-choice but more importantly than abortion, the government needs to offer adults cash to volunteer to be sterilized. A monthly stipend from $1200-2000 ought to do the trick.

>most likely takers are irresponsible niggers with no work ethic, financial security, or family values
>less children forced to grow up in shitty conditions by lazy parents who won't teach them responsibility
>less criminal youth
>less welfare expenditures
>no dead fetuses means no objection from muh babymurder lobby
>>
>>79113062
well it is sorta getting crowded
>>
>>79114762
Hahahah you fucking retard
>>
>>79114857
>It's an opinion that those without a synchronized EEG aren't aware of their existence.

No it's not. It's basic brain function. Scattered masses of neurons firing randomly do not create consciousness. We're playing fast and loose with the word consciousness in the first place. Consciousness begins around the third trimester at the absolute earliest, objectively.
>>
>>79114806
Consciousness is the state or quality of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.

Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively.
>>
>>79114734
>Everyone should just do whatever they want and murder each other.
No, that's not desirable. We should do what we need to in order to have a healthy, productive, sustainable society. If that means aborting shit-tier babies, so be it. Infanticide is nothing new, we're just doing it earlier now.
>>
>>79108354

you must be new here.
>>
>>79115040
In that case replace my previous use of the word consciousness with sentience. By your definition consciousness does not begin until an individual passes the mirror test which is multiple years into development. You weren't aware or perceiving anything before your EEG synched up.
>>
>>79115162
You've obviously been here for way too long if you think genocide is in any way justifiable.

>But muh Hitler
>implying the holocaust happened
>>
>>79115037
You're playing around with the word objectively too. It fits perfectly with you nitpicking my argument to emphasize that point. Are you going to dispute how 'all men are created equal...' gives the fertilized human egg an apparent divine right to survive?
>>
>>79115094
And I suppose you, in your enlightened glory will dictate to your fellow humans what is truly healthy, prosperous, and sustainable?

In the long term we are incapable of knowing what any of those things even are. Your morality is just replacing God with your own intellect or that of others.
>>
>>79115399
Why does it need to be justifiable? It just needs to be desirable.
>>
>>79109161
fewer
>>
>>79115464
Yeah man I'm just too stupid to know if 50 million more coons is good for society or not. Better leave that one up to God!
>>
>>79115192
A child can be aware of things other than its self. Like its mother when it wants milk. Consciousness is not self-awareness, just awareness.

A fetus is observably sentient before 20 weeks and so it is immoral to abort it because killing sentient beings is bad.
>>
>>79115479
If that is truly how you feel then I feel sorry for you. You are no better than SJWs.
>>
>>79107860
This. Without abortion, we wouldn't have any form of eugenics left to thin out the unwanted
>>
>>79115432
Your brain objectively is the source of consciousness, your brain is not in any kind of existence until your nervous system synchronizes and starts working as a unit.

An egg is not a person and does not have the right to survive, divine right doesn't exist.
>>
>>79115592
>A fetus is observably sentient before 20 weeks

False.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.