[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Whole family is liberal >Mom finds out I don't hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Image.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>Whole family is liberal
>Mom finds out I don't hate Trump
>Brings it up at Dinner
>Religion, Sex, Politics
>Family gets pissed of and gives me a lecture about how Hillary is a perfect human being
>Bring up Benghazi and they deny it ever happening
>Conversation ends with "Gee anon, how come you are so uneducated
>Irony.jpg
>>
Sorry you are related to niggers.

I'm assuming your black but anyone with those views is a either a nigger or a (((nigger))).

Kys desu Senpai.
>>
>>79106603
I feel bad for families that dont agree on these things. Your family is supposed to be the people you talk to about things and get support from them. Obviously this applies to any belief but a family of idiots can be idiots together still. Op I suggest that you talk to them and at least try to come to an understanding with one another. Try to get them to at least discuss these things with you without them flipping shit.
>>
>>79106603
what kind of dumb nigger family would try to convince you that ANY politician is even half decent
honestly how brainwashed do you have to be to buy into that
>>
File: i3eTxXhf.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
i3eTxXhf.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>79106603
>Tfw my mom, dad, and grandma are for Trump
>>
>>79106603

grow some balls and bantz them to death with Trump memes.

no joke even my libby loo mother is voting Trump now.
>>
>>79106603
>Brings it up at Dinner
/pol/ really is full of kids isn't it?
>>
>>79106603
It must be so humiliating to have a dad who supports Hillary. To me that would be like catching my dad blowing another man in the garage. I'd never be able to really respect him ever again.

You basically have two moms, OP. Sad.
>>
>>79106603
oh man having lib parents must be fun
>>
and you leave it at there? This just proves you are white weak cuck
>>
>>79106603
>his family doesn't fear him

low test beta male detected
>>
>>79106603
If you're not of voting age op, you are fucking useless.
>>
i said "nigger" in front of my mom so many times that she went from being highly upset to now being a regular listener of amrem. you can't give up on family, op, if you do you're no better than the niggers themselves.
>>
>>79108075
>/pol/ really is full of kids isn't it?
At least they have family dinners.
>>
>Benghazi

Bad play. It's no different than blaming Katrina on George W. Bush, which everyone knows is grasping at straws. Not even high Republicans who know their shit fault her for Bengazi, and you shouldn't either.

There are a lot of criticism to be made of Hillary, but this isn't one of them. Get off /pol/ and go read a book.
>>
>>79107734
I told my dad that Google had been putting Trump's fundraising emails in the spam folder. He got so mad he sent Trump $500. He is also jealous that I got to go to a Trump rally. We are in different states. Got him a signed copy of crippled America for his birthday on August. He is going to be proud. Good luck OP.
>>
>>79108112
Trump is a losing hand. There's no reason to respect anyone who "stays the course" even though that course is over a cliff.
>>
>>79106603
OP send ur family towards me i live in Benghazi.
>>
my aunt was a hippy and she even hates hillary and thinks she's evil. she's still a stupid fucking hippy though
>>
>>79107734
Tfw live in Louisiana , the easiest state for trump in the country, and my whole family for generations up, all my frienda, all public officials, literally everyone I know except ONE cuckold, supporters Trump
feels good man
>>
>>79106603
Have you tried calling them a cuck?
>>
File: 1466766636607.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466766636607.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
I live near Pittsburgh, and everyone I know is voting for Trump, including my family.

Everyone I know happens to be white, but still.
>>
File: 1439506167883.jpg (33 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
1439506167883.jpg
33 KB, 350x345
>>79106603
>Bring up Benghazi
Seriously, stop doing this. In the mind of a liberal, theres no faster way to trashman your argument than bringing up Benghazi, especially when there are so many other examples of Hillary being a pathetic excuse of a human being.
>>
>>79114049

she must be very proud
>>
File: 1466249324756.jpg (41 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1466249324756.jpg
41 KB, 540x960
>>79114840
sauce?
>>
File: 1454961411948.jpg (159 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
1454961411948.jpg
159 KB, 300x500
>>79107734
Same here and I'm Californian.. I'm even turning the local Mexicans here to Trump supporters.

My buddy's brother literally had a "FUCK TRUMP" sticker on his car and 10 mins after talking to him he was nodding his head in agreement to my Trump-evangelism
>>
>>79115235
I'd leave some of mine in there...
>>
File: 1465776127796.png (442 KB, 626x686) Image search: [Google]
1465776127796.png
442 KB, 626x686
>>79115489
>>
"Benghazi never happened" is a liberal meme, and the liberal media argues it's an overplayed non-scandal, not the best argument to use. Generally people don't care very much about foreign policy these days, and there are a lot of other people involved in the scandal you can shift the blame onto.

If your family is liberal, try looking at the argument Bernie sanders supporters use against Hilary. Try noting all the donations Hilary is getting relative to Trump. The fact that she gave speeches to bankers for money is a big deal for a lot of left-wingers. Try to push the angle that Hilary is a shill and the things she does outrage you so much you are looking at the other candidates.

Pushing a liberal into republicanism is nearly impossible, pushing a liberal into being a moderate is much easier. When you get people to consider republicans, and get people to consider listening to other media sources than their liberal shit, then you can slowly red pill them.
>>
>>79106603
Stay quiet about this. Then either move out and live your own life or die.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.