[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gary Johnson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: best of best.jpg (19 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
best of best.jpg
19 KB, 374x374
Why aren't you libertarian?
Let's be real, Gary Johnson would be the best pick for president. You don't need to vote for one of the big two, you need to vote for who is right for the country.

I will be voting Gary Johnson. And when one or the other of the two shittiest options gets chosen, I won't feel like a piece of trash for helping

>tfw third parties would be better suited for a system without an electoral college
when will america grow up :(
>>
>>79101481

>supports open borders and the death of America
literally worse than Hillary. die in a fire
>>
>>79101606

He supports idealized open borders with controlled immigration, which he recognizes is an impossibility, retard.
>>
Rand was better but ill still vote for Johnson
>>
>>79102355

>[One journalist] noted, rightly, that I favor an expansive guest worker program and am uncomfortable with the idea of mass deportation. So, he asked me about the idea of increasing security by means of a border wall.

>My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

>Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers

source: http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

now kindly fuck off. better yet, stick around, but stop pretending Gary Johnson wouldn't try to open the door for more Mexicans to enter the United States
>>
>remove gibs
>open borders
im ok with that
>>
>>79101481

because the libertarian convention had a fat man running around on stage in his underwear
>>
>>79103403
>America
>White
what are you so scared about, gringo?
>>
open boarders faggot gtfo
>>
VOTE WASTED
VOTE WASTED
VOTE WASTED
VOTE WASTED
>>
>>79103818

worse than wasted. Gary Johnson would harken the end of this country faster than any other candidate in the running this year. if you want to vote for Johnson and national suicide, do us a favor and just stay home instead.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.