[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ thinks that America shits on Catholicism and associates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1464328667730.jpg (7 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
1464328667730.jpg
7 KB, 218x197
>/pol/ thinks that America shits on Catholicism and associates priests with pedophilia because of Jews
>Not because America is and has been Anti-Catholic for a long time
>>
File: latest004.jpg (14 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
latest004.jpg
14 KB, 194x260
>>79100206
Catholicism = self-worshipping pagan cult
>>
File: blame.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blame.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
catholicism = pedophilia, migrant feet kissing, cuckoldry

orthodoxy = foreign culture, foreign religion, being russia's pawn

protestantism = freedom, godliness, saving the white race, ivanka
>>
America has always been anti catholic. Look where that got them.
>>
Well getting away from catholics was sort of why america was settled in the first place.
>>
>>79100796
Mexico is Catholic

Look at where that got them lol
>>
>>79100206
Well the first settlers were Protties who were considered nuts in Europe and the Founding Fathers were freemasons, so it's obvious they were anti-Catholics. Still the ignorance of some Protestant posters (most of them Baptists as I see) is quite amusing, especially when they start lecturing people about Europen history.
>>
Surprise america isn't more catholic.

We know how to rid Muslims from our land.

We've done it multiple times now.
>>
>>79101150
They had the unfortunate luck of being next door to good goys that like to topple governments.
>>
File: 1452488497794.gif (672 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452488497794.gif
672 KB, 200x200
>>79101454
Didn't know there were still Chomsky-posters on this board. Well, it is summer...
>>
>>79101855
That's it, suck his cock. kek, they've already done a number on you retards.
>>
>>79100520

>protestantism

protestants are whiny faggots who all truly believe "the rapture will happen in my lifetime and THAT WILL SHOW THEM", "them" being anything that hurts their retarded, narcissistic, delusional feelings
>>
>>79102403

Aren't Evangelicals the crazy ones?
>>
>>79102016
Are you John Oliver?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.