[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit: Remainers Proving The Vote Was Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: british60286744.jpg (243 KB, 562x458) Image search: [Google]
british60286744.jpg
243 KB, 562x458
Who here was on the fence about Brexit but after witnessing the reaction of the Remain voters has now become fully in support of the Leave result?
>>
>>79097689
I was never on the fence but yeah, the snobbery and scorn for democracy has disgusted me.
>>
>>79097689

Not British, but I originally supported Leave and now wish you fucking idiots wouldn't have voted Leave.

Mostly because my Barclays stock has plummeted and because of the obvious negative economic impact on global trade and markets around the world.

I'd say there are more Leave voters who now regret their vote than the opposite. You created a fucking mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDp5ngVeB-A
>>
Just wait for the rebound then you won't be bitching
>>
>>79098768
> rebound
There wont be a rebound this is the new paradigm for England.

All the muh empire faggots of England hav fucked themselves so badly it's beyond compare.

And it's glorious!

PRAISE KEK INDEED OLD CHAP
>>
>>79098350
>my Barclays stock

> 2016
> Still has banking shares

You deserve to lose it all fuck nugget.
>>
>>79097689
Tell you what. Why don't you take the time and trouble to make a second post ITT, and I'll tell you what I think.
>>
>>79100766

I will!

My thoughts are those of concern about the country being deliberately divided by the Remain camp. They want to paint Leavers as racist and have the MSM at their disposal.
>>
>>79100252
Yes there will be this happens every time a major event takes place. Stocks drop, kids like you who probably have 200 dollars in stocks freak out, then the market rebounds and everything is okay. This is absolutely no different.
>>
>>79098350
>Barclays stock
You didn't believe we would do it?
If you had sold that the day before you could have bought loads of something good while the FTSE was crashing.
Too bad it's back up now.
Look at the FTSE companies that didn't take a hit and buy those while the pound is still weak.
>>
File: 1467035296442.png (50 KB, 605x415) Image search: [Google]
1467035296442.png
50 KB, 605x415
>>79098350
Polls say you are opposite
>>
>>79098350
If your Barclays stock was actually worth anything, you would average now when it's cheap. Obviously, you shouldn't have bought any in the first place if you didn't think it was solid enough in the long run.
>>
SCREENCAP THIS:

A repeat of Maidan will happen outside westminister, George Soros is going to use the same tactics.
>>
>>79103258

To what end? Break up the UK?
>>
>>79097689
Probably not many people on here. Among Labour voters however I expect this reaction is starting to look pretty dodgy, especially with most of the blame being put on Corbyn.

Hopefully the political class can alienate the public with this skittish behaviour in light of the Brexit vote. Makes UKIP look like angels in comparison.
>>
>>79102326
>You didn't believe we would do it?

Nope.

I should've just shorted a bunch of UK stock

>>79102915

I'm not going to buy into a financial institution that is now cut off from freely trading with the second largest economy in the world.

I could average in to cut my losses and sell when or if it rebounds, but I'm not doing any long plays with UK stock anymore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.