[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder why she is in so much student load debt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I wonder why she is in so much student load debt
>>
Because she went to a $20,000 a year school to learn gender studies, but only had a $5,000 scholarship.
>>
>>
>>79096755
>graduate student loans
What idiot doesn't get the school to pay for your graduate school?
>>
>>
>>79096755
Nice restaurants, trendy bars, and hangover brunches.
>>
>>79097293
>>79097387
Ah hahaha haha hah
>>
>>79097596
>He doesn't go to Denny's for hungover brunches
>>
>>79096755
Because tuition is expensive, dunce.

And I wouldn't be looking down on a business owner, internet loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 960x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 960x566
>>79096755
>>
>>79097878

>sell pokemins out of my moms basement

am I also a hightech internet startup entrepreneur?
>>
>>79097061
how do you own a small business with a gender studies degree
>>
>>79096755
Why do libshit americans believe they are entitled to a 5-digit job for having a piece of paper?
>>
>>79097387
>Sarah Lawrence
Bingo! That is the most expensive school in the country.
>>
facebook
.com/OPBTOL/
>>
>>79098217
Because it's drilled into our heads constantly since about 1st or 2nd grade that you have to go to college and that going to college no matter the degree you get will guarantee you a good job and life
>>
File: 1466871897646.png (119 KB, 883x955) Image search: [Google]
1466871897646.png
119 KB, 883x955
>>79097293
>Portland
>""""""""small business owner""""""""
>a fucking weebly subdomain

Fucking hell m8
>>
>>79096755

How can a 'major' cost so much jesus christ, with that money you can buy yourself a franchise of subway, dominos pizza or setup a restaurant. Fuck.
>>
>>79096755

Shouldn't of studied lesbian dance theory
>>
>>79096755
Government loans is what made it this way. College didn't skyrocket until them. Once government loans for college became a thing, colleges relealized they could charge more and get away with it since no one was paying their way through anymore. It also doesn't help that these people are taking out hundred thousand dollar loans to go to colleges meant for people that can afford it instead of going to community college.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.