[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Greatest Story NEVER Told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I watched "The Greatest Story Never Told" a few days ago.

And.. it's pretty awesome.

I wouldn't imagine how twisted our perception of the World Wars, nowadays really are.

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
https://archive.org/details/TGSNTGERPart2Of3 - german subtitles

(Will just leave this here, I'm not much of a /pol/ person, but i wanted to share this)
>>
oy vey dis is anuda shoah
>>
I was thinking of showing this to some friends of mine who seem to be right on the edge of the redpill but not quite there yet.

Does this documentary cite reliable sources or is it just something people can say "oh that's bullshit/nazi lies" to?
>>
>>79096935
Can't really say. What I know is, it's really well made.

I bet, that all the things in the video can be checked.

I believe, I could only take this movie so well, because I've already watched the David Cole documentary.
>>
File: 1467113200874.png (39 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1467113200874.png
39 KB, 1000x667
Bampen
>>
>>79098001
..years ago. So I was already aware that the gasings may be a lie.
>>
>>79096935
They show sources for everything. Problem is that the documentary is 6 and a half hours long
>>
>>79094269
In a perfect world:
>Someone would redo this documentary
>Would cite all sources at the moment; making fack-checking more easy
>All non-public domain footage would be substituted with new footage. (Actor fags, get going)
>We would have narration in alsmost all information, as to play along with the tl;dr culture
>>
>>79098370
What about a mini-Series ish thing?
>>
>>79098562
You might be able to find it as a series like, thing, like a show, but I don't know where. You can also find the whole documentary on YouTube.
>>
>>79094269
It's Nazi propaganda at it's finest

It tries too hard to make nazis look good as jewish media tries to make them look bad.
>>
>>79098990
http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/#gallery
>>
File: 244z1qw.jpg (34 KB, 421x300) Image search: [Google]
244z1qw.jpg
34 KB, 421x300
>>79094269
>>
>>79098990
I am pretty sure that it was uploaded in 27 separate parts originally, but now they are all in one single video. This makes the narrative a bit dificulto to understand. I would prefer changing the format a bit so it is re-uploaded in 7 30min parts, to all parts to make sense by themselves, but to follow a narrative that would act as the spine of the story.
>>
>>79094269

The circumstantial evidence they gave of it being the communists that did the actual jewish genocide, and then blamed it on the Nazi's (who conveniently had just lost a war) is very plausible, and knowing Stalin, probably true. This was the guy who said "Russians do not surrender" when Germany asked about prisoner exchanges now and then.

Kill the majority of your dissidents and blame it on your enemy? Too good to pass up IMO
>>
>>79099469
Our media today is made of lies, it breathes lies.

After I watched the documentary and read some quotes from "Wahrheit für Deutschland", Hitler doesn't give the impression of a lier. More the opposite.

I find the documentary very objective. Maybe it looks like propaganda because of the lies we have been fed for over 50 years.

My heart felt lighter after I watched it. (I nearly even cried)

But everyone has to make up his own mind about it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCUPyrk4Eg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.