[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UKIP after Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Logo_of_UKIP.png (94 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Logo_of_UKIP.png
94 KB, 512x512
Now that the UK is out of the EU will we see the UKIP disband? I mean their goal is achieved, no?
>>
They are re-branding into the United Kingdom Imperial Party.

t. party affiliate
>>
Farage was asked about this a few months ago.. they're going to allow their members to decide pretty much everything, just like the Greens do. He was vague outside of that.
>>
File: gideon.jpg (74 KB, 634x535) Image search: [Google]
gideon.jpg
74 KB, 634x535
>>79091242
Rebrand as United Kingdom ImmigrantsOUT Party

incoming
>>
File: A REAL Welsh dragon.jpg (122 KB, 991x644) Image search: [Google]
A REAL Welsh dragon.jpg
122 KB, 991x644
>>79091242
Why the fuck would we disband? Were on a roll nigga
>>
>>79091242
>Now that the UK is out of the EU
no we are not, we are far far from that yet

It will be UKIP who will be trying to make them remember this is what the public voted for
>>
Surely their goal is making the UK truly independent
>>
you know shit isn't finished right?

Why do the democrats and republicans still run when they live in a democracy and a republic? Fucking retard.

UKIP is more than the EU anyways, they have to regain the nation from all outside influences so we control everything.
>>
We need Farage to stick around until we are actually out so we don't end up getting fucked.

After we are out out out, who knows what UKIP is going to do.
>>
>>79091412
Honestly, Britain was great when it was an empire. I'd be down for that
>>
"United Kingdom Independence Party"

Given that we are now (soon) independent, how is this not the most based name going into the future?

The name doesn't need to change and -shouldn't-.
>>
File: hitler_was_right.png (288 KB, 943x1277) Image search: [Google]
hitler_was_right.png
288 KB, 943x1277
>>79092783
>>
>>79092603
With their 1 MP?
>>
>>79099585
Yeah, their stance is that they want to be independent and there is others that don't. It's not like they stop caring about being independent once they achieve it.
>>
>>79091412
Don't tease me like this
>>
>>79099747
The entire Brexit campaign has basically acted as an electoral campaign for UKIP. They're probably gained hundreds of thousands of new supporters, if not millions.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.