[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANTIFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: antifa.gif (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
antifa.gif
19 KB, 400x400
How does one join antifa? Has anybody infiltrated them? Could they be destroyed from within?
>>
It's not a fucking secret club you idiot
>>
Kek. They're already government tools. Most antifa leaders are actually undercover cops
>>
>>79085967
start by choking down some BBC
>>
>>79085967

They are the most disgusting group of people so you can't join them without puking several times per day.

Some German ANTIFAs are into hooliganism and weightlifting. These can probably be infiltrated without the puking.
>>
>>79085967
You've gotta be a total leftie. The proper way to get information about them is to approach a middle-aged associate who is tired of their bullshit and has a few scores to settle with certain antifas.
>>
>>79086148
>It's not a fucking secret club you idiot
I never said it was , but there is clearly a hierarchy and structure to the organisation

>>79086167
>Most antifa leaders are actually undercover cops
This is what I believe
>>
>>79085967
It's probably super easy since they're dumb and naïve as shit and think they're completely immune to any sort of outside influence tampering with them from within.
Just look up your local chapter and let intuition be your guide. And whatever you do, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR POWERLEVEL TO ANY DEGREE. CONCEAL THAT SHIT AS WELL AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Good luck, anon. Subvert the fuck out of those worthless faggots.
>>
>>79086167
>Kek. They're already government tools. Most antifa leaders are actually undercover cops

As someone who has been involved with antifa and is friends with lots of antifa people, this isn't true at all
>>
>>79085967
>How does one join antifa?
Βy killing yourself.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
>>79087080
>You've gotta be a total leftie. The proper way to get information about them is to approach a middle-aged associate who is tired of their bullshit and has a few scores to settle with certain antifas.
Thanks for the help

>>79087370
Thanks looking it up now.

>>79087486
>As someone who has been involved with antifa and is friends with lots of antifa people, this isn't true at all
kek you are so naïve, I can guarantee you that probably 1 in 5 of the people in prominent positions are undercover police. Don't you know that all police departments have political branches that their only job is to infiltrate and get information on any political movement?!

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_in_Guerrilla_Warfare
>>
File: image.gif (848 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
848 KB, 360x202
Godspeed, if you set your mind to something you can get results.
>>
>>79085967
This is actually an amazing idea. I just might try it myself with my buddies, it'd be pretty great to fuck with their heads especially here in Atlanta.
>>
File: AJ.gif (3 MB, 309x313) Image search: [Google]
AJ.gif
3 MB, 309x313
>>79085967
You know the crazy thing is, when i was 16-17 i used to dye my hair crazy colors and listen heavily to punk rock music (had no idea at the time that, that kind of shit was heavily digested as liberal norms and a staple of antifa members)

i could easily do it again though to join the ranks of i guess antifa sacremento cuz they are huge fags and try and take as many out as possible (not murder but beat the shit out of them) because that would be punk rock.

it always has pissed me off how now i can't dye my hair like some gay douchebag and wear a dead kennedys shirt with pride because some annoying leftcucks have ruined the image.

fuck these faggots, when i get the money, ill move to sacremento purely for this reason and then post it on 4chan
>>
>>79092821
K. Keep me posted
>>
>>79085967
We're too smart for you.
>>
File: 1444598191972.png (10 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
1444598191972.png
10 KB, 215x255
You could join them in their rallies and do something devilish but not too obvious(beating a nigger will give you away easily) to make them look bad to the public.
>>
>>79085967
>How does one join antifa? Has anybody infiltrated them? Could they be destroyed from within?
How many months can you go without a Shower?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.