[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where are you, /pol/? /pol/ sluths are letting this one slide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: texas.png (738 KB, 794x817) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
738 KB, 794x817
where are you, /pol/?

/pol/ sluths are letting this one slide?

what's the scoop? what happened here?

Cheating / abusive husband?
Incest?

why isn't the husband doxxed yet?

I'm counting on you guys

>A Texas mother who shot her two daughters to death on her husband's birthday last week had called "a family meeting" before the shootout, authorities said Monday.
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mom-who-killed-daughters-called-family-meeting-shootout-n599961
>>
>>79084628
Cool family shooting

Fuck off op
>>
>>79084628
>Cheating / abusive husband?
>Incest?

This would be amazing since one of the daughters is kinda hot
>>
File: deal with it.gif (3 MB, 273x248) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
3 MB, 273x248
>family meeting
'how fucking gay and cheesy can you get?
>>
>>79084628
The parents were fighting a lot and the mom shot the kids to make the dad suffer. Really sad.
>>
>>79084799
eh, the Mom was way hotter than both daughters.

Ill never understand how the fuck there are men out there that can marry a top teir blonde cutie and fuck it up so bad that they get divorced or the wife hates you enough to terminate the offspring she was once happy to provide them..

incomprehensible to me
>>
>>79084628
>Happy birthday honey, all of your burdens have been dropped! You're free now.
What a wonderful wife.
>>
>>79084628
Look yank, until you accept that you all love guns because you are fat beta males, compensating for tiny cocks, in a 60% white country, and not because "don't tread on me" or "I'm wit da merheens" or "muh freedumbs", and ban guns, we can't possibly care about every shooting that happens over there.
>>
>>79085176
If you actually read the artical, then you would know that the mom had a history of mental unstableness and was committed to a mental institute at least once.
>>
>>79085652
i've dated a crazy chick for two years.

I just fucked her correctly and then the only thing she was crazy about was sucking me off. Women are incredibly malleable and very agreeable if you show them that you appreciate them and ply with their bodies like its a mutually enjoyable amusement park
>>
>>79085364
I like guns cause hunting and shooting clays are fun
>>
>>79085364
I like guns becaus me and my dope smoking homies are sovereign white motha fucking males.
>>
>>79085176
The daughter on the right is very hot.
>>
File: Ayn-rand-naked-censored.jpg (6 KB, 192x194) Image search: [Google]
Ayn-rand-naked-censored.jpg
6 KB, 192x194
>>79085364
Daily reminder that their non-firearm homicide rate per capita is greater than our total homicide rate per capita, i.e. a yank is more likely to be stabbed than an aussie is to be killed at all.
>>
>>79090129
>brown people problems
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.