[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you offended by the word Fag /pol/? Well heres a story..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Triggered.png (352 KB, 2704x1276) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.png
352 KB, 2704x1276
Sweetness is in the picture.

So a 'friend' of mine took the word fag way too seriously and the chat divulged into ugliness.

Was I in the wrong to even reply to him? I honestly could not give a shit about what he was typing and didn't want to waste time typing proper responses to him either.

Sorry if i don't have much to say but I really cant even.
>>
>>79082613
Faggot discussion.
You could have ended it by just saying:
>I will use the words I want, I don't care about your feelings, deal with it, faggot.

Trying to discuss in these type of exchange is pointless, they are persuaded to have the moral highground and so the legitimacy to tell you what to do.
Just deny it and they will end speechless.
>>
File: elliotrogers2.jpg (27 KB, 399x575) Image search: [Google]
elliotrogers2.jpg
27 KB, 399x575
>>79083731
>I will use the words I want, I don't care about your feelings, deal with it, faggot.

fpbp

the frog is right, don't be a pussy faggot.
>>
>>79082613
Just tell him to get the fuck over it.
>>
>>79083731
Very true I should have just ended it like that and I realize that now its sad I cant save him from his own autism.
>>
>>79082613
>using fagbook
>posting your personal fagbook on pol
>being this insecure

i think youre the one who should be going to tumblr m8.
>>
>>79084301
Hes holding a huge party with lots of awesome shit, id rather not miss it since many actual friends will be there.
>>
>>79083731
this

you did good but should have said something along the lines of "I'm free to say what I want, I won't apologise and honestly don't care."

I mean this pussy better learn to deal with it. The world won't change for you, fag.
>>
>>79084726
Just generating discussion :^)
>>
>>79084792
Oh well why didn't you say so
In that case don't apologize but be cool

I've had gay friends who would walk around saying "look at this faggot over here" and other queer friends who hated the word. You can't please everybody, and I love the word faggot. fag. faggy. It's fun to say, so fuck you.
>>
I suggest you cut all ties with this faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.