[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#ChicagoGirlsBreakTheInternet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 0590634.jpg (115 KB, 590x690) Image search: [Google]
0590634.jpg
115 KB, 590x690
Why are there no white girls?

No really. They are all shines.
>>
>>79081662
Chicago girls are driving me insane. I'm moving out of this place ASAP there is no way you will be able to find a fertile girl and start a family.
I'm not lying, every girl Ive been with in the past 4 years is just looking for cummies and fun times.
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
>>
File: 1460868194610.jpg (25 KB, 335x400) Image search: [Google]
1460868194610.jpg
25 KB, 335x400
>>79081662
We should counter this hashtag. Maybe do TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet again.

Or MeinFuhrerBreaksTheInternet :)
>>
>>79082273
You haven't been following the news? There was already a TrumpGirls tag and it caused a lot of butthurt because it was the top tag. That's why there are all these copycats now.
>>
>>79082273
That's why I said
>again
>>
>>79082085
I do live close to Chicago. I'm not sure how it is in the actual city, but every girl in the Northwest suburbs is a slut.
>>
File: CmDkj3WWMAAC7JQ.jpg (145 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
CmDkj3WWMAAC7JQ.jpg
145 KB, 675x1200
>>79083736
why is it mostly niggers? this is the only white i found scrolling through the tweets
>>
what is #ChicagoGirlsBreakTheInternet ?
>>
>>79084144
A bunch of nigger women trying to hold on to their last shred of pride
>>
>>79084144
a response to #TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet

>most of the girls were white and attractive, so blacks want to feel special now
>>
Hashtag some dead black girls with bullet wounds for some real Chicago whores. That and the ugly prostitutes that inhabit the city.
>>
>>79084446
Hahaha if anyone has a twitter please do this
>>
>>79081662

It's called Chimpcago for a reason.
>>
>>79084144
Bunch of blacks being black.
>>
>>79083285
>Americans
>literate
>>
>>79084059
Well Chicago is 33% black, but I'd say there are more vain shine girls than there are vain white girls.
>>
I'm using the internet right now, can confirm it isn't broken.
>>
This breaking the internet meme needs to stop. Fucking normies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.