[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I a US State?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
If Britain can leave, Hawaii should be the first state to leave the USA. Many of us native Hawaiians were motivated by the British vote to leave the EU that we want out of the Union. We can survive economically without being slaves to the overlords in Washington DC. It's time Hawaiians take back their land and become a sovereign state again. GTFO Howlies, go back to the mainland where you belong.
>>
Hawaii wouldn't last a month without the mainland US
>>
Your an american tourist destination. You cant survive without them.
>>
>>79073524
>>79073686
We'll take them, they already have our flag on theirs after all
>>
Overnight from first world country to Haïti tier country
>>
>>79073686
They will just create a free trade and free movement etc union that includes USA and Hawaii

Maybe you can be included too if you're nice
>>
>>79073960
You can have them if you want. Cool place to visit but a horrible place to stay more than 3 days
>>
>>79073404
Nigga, how do you think you became a state in the first place?

Indigenous Hawaiians have the minority vote compared to all the whites who immigrated there.
>>
Dump Hawaii. Looking forward to their crying when China takes over.
>>
Take your 4 Democratic electoral college votes, and shove them up your ass.
>>
>>79074397
Pearl Harbor was the mainland's fault though
>>
How much does a private island with an active volcano cost in Hawaii?
>>
>>79074097

This so much. Also, Puerto Rico hasn't erupted in flames by now because of the U.S.A.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.