[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, do you ever have moments of weakness and suspect that all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
Guys, do you ever have moments of weakness and suspect that all the cool, attractive, rich, academically accomplished people who dislike Trump, Brexit, and borders may be talking some sense.

I d-don't, I just want to see if you do...
>>
>>79070583
They are right, anon.
>>
>>79070583
They are talking sense sometimes, but they completely fail to understand what the people want.
>>
File: 1466588880759.png (460 KB, 679x758) Image search: [Google]
1466588880759.png
460 KB, 679x758
you
>>
I'm smarter and more accomplished than than my more lefty friends

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of trump because of his lack of character, but his stated political ideas are top notch
>>
File: tao.jpg (8 KB, 250x252) Image search: [Google]
tao.jpg
8 KB, 250x252
>>79070583
No, however everyone is a fool and wrong most of their lives.
If you're rich and happy you have no integrity, it's impossible.
Matter of fact if you're happy in this world as it is, you have no integrity
>>
File: 1464636214380.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1464636214380.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>79072688
>because of his lack of character, but his stated political ideas are top notch
>implying there are any politicians with good enough """character"""
>>
>>79070583
Never, pussy
>>
>>79073313

He's a fucking kike and a scam artist. A thousand times better than hillary but still
>>
File: 1452175491209.png (498 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
1452175491209.png
498 KB, 600x665
>>79070583
>>
>>79070583
Trump is an idiot. BREXIT is another matter, there are no pragmatic arguments for BREXIT but the sentimental, romantic and emotional argument about sovereignty is in my opinion extremely important. Most people in the Weat have moved on from sovereignty and tradition, these words mean little to them
>>
>>79073864
While I agree, it's a bit ironic to see such a statement from a Canadian.
>>
>>79074179
I'm a Slav immigrant.
>>
>>79074282
Good for you, but I still think that Canada's national identity is kind of fucked.
>>
>>79074458
Quebec has a national identity. In Scottish cucked kind of sense. So does Alberta in a we wuz almost American cowboy rednecks kind of sense the maritimes have in the we are alcoholic fishermen lumberjacks kind of sense.

Ontario is basically what the West would look like after the final victory of globalism.
>>
>>79070583
You're an authoritarian, a follower, like most of the bootlickers here, so of course you'd be attracted to convincing authority.
>>
Maybe it's just because I live in a conservative area but the more attractive and "cool" people I've met tend to be more conservative whereas the more left leaning people are either non white or unattractive white people with low self esteem. Of course there are exceptions on both sides but in general this has been my experience.
>>
>>79071898
to punch up into secure little tribes that don't have to deal with problems that they don't understand and don't affect them directly while getting to feel validated for providing some socially indispensable input that gives them moral supremacy at least in from their own perspective

the only problem is "things an average person can do that actually matter and require a smaller group than millions or billions of people (at least half of whom are treated as equally or more important)" are in short supply

So! bread and circus it is
>>
>>79073641
A rare, balanced opinion on Trump.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.