[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are sports car degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Lately I've been thinking about buying a sport car.
Is that something only the false rich do?
Will it help me fuck hot girls?
Is it a complete waste of money?
What whould stoics do?
>>
>>79065540
What car do you want?
>buying cars for girl
Yes it's degenerate
>buying car because you just like it
It's not
>>
>Buy a car for aesthetics
>Buy car for pussy
>Buy car cause everyone else has one
>etc etc etc
Degenerate tier

>Buy car for mechanical performance
>Buy car to compete in spec race
>Buy car and modify for open class race
>Buy car because you're not mechanically inept
>etc etc etc
Alpha tier
>>
>>79065540
Materialistic hedonism is part of western culture, I wish it wasn't though.

Put your money towards a cause and become a leader of men.
>>
It seems most of these cars are purchased by oil-rich sandniggers from the UAE or nigger rappers here in the US.
>>
>>79065540
You'll attract more men, than women. If you can't pull woken without a sports car, you're still going to have problems.

But if you're going to buy one, get the GTR. It's not flashy, and it's pure performance. That's not a degenerate car. Lambos and ferrari's are fucking dumb
>>
>>79066615
>Buy car for mechanical performance
>Buy car to compete in spec race
>Buy car and modify for open class race
>Buy car because you're not mechanically inept
/thread
>>
>>79065540
>Is that something only the false rich do?
no
>Will it help me fuck hot girls?
yes, but if you're beta it won't help a lot
>Is it a complete waste of money?
you're money do what you want with it. i like fast cars if i had the disposable income i'd have one.
>What whould stoics do?
who cares
>>
>>79066615
/thread
>>
>>79065540
>Is that something only the false rich do?
no, a nice sports care is a cool thing. I have driven in a Porsche 911, an Aston Martin DB9, a Lambo Gallardo and an Audi RS8, and it is definitely fun. It is a magnet for cheap, stupid chicks but you also impress pretty much everyone else.

>Will it help me fuck hot girls?
Yes, but I wouldn't buy it for that.

>Is it a complete waste of money?
No, if you have the money, it is fun.

>What whould stoics do?
What?
>>
>>79065540
A lot of men are fascinated by machines, they can be cars, planes, guns, computers, trains, watches, locks, RC, etc...

My father is 60, he has a pretty car, everyday when he enters in he enjoys it, he likes to drive it, he likes when other people appreciate it, he likes to discuss about cars with other amateurs.
That's it.
If you think you will enjoy a sport car, buy it, nothing force you to do so though.
>>
Buying sports cars for the sake of having a status symbol or the hopes of it getting you laid are horrible reasons for purchasing one. Buy it because you genuinely want it and appreciate the engineering and craftsmanship that was put into its creation. As >>79067143 said, don't get a Lamborghini or Ferrari, their names have been soiled, personally I would love an Aston Martin or a maybe an old Porsche, understated, but the performance speaks for itself. GTRs are nice as well, but even some have managed to rice them out.
>>
Just get a reasonable used car, save your money anon, dont fall for the motorized jew.
>>
>>79066741
Amazing. I have to agree with burger.
>>
>>79066741
What kind of cause?
>>
Can you afford it, as in you do not need to take up a loan?
>>
>>79065540

Completely degenerate. They are overpriced, their maintenance fees are insane, insurance is expensive, tires cost a fuckton, can't drive them in winter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.