[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Greece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 24
File: greek siesta.jpg (55 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
greek siesta.jpg
55 KB, 460x345
It makes no sense.Why would anyone hate us?We are happy outgoing and proud people , why is there so much hate against us?
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>79061925
I have nothing to you.Even respect
>>
I don't hate Greece at all.

/pol/ is full of edgelords who hate anything for the dumbest reasons.
>>
>>79062340
why is that?
>>
>stole our clay
>sided with the fucking t*rks against us
>repeatedly back stabbed and betrayed us

Geeeee I wonder why
>>
File: KJmQ6r44.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
KJmQ6r44.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>79062651
>Sarcasm
>>
>>79062752
when did we side with the roaches?
Also bulgaria was attacking us in byzantium all the time and sided with the Germans in ww2
>>
I like Greeks because they're not Turks. Cyprus is nice.
>>
>>79061925
Pride is actually one of the reasons we are often disliked. Perhaps we're too proud for even /pol/.

>>79062651
Because how does Poland relate to Greece? They're Slavic, Catholic, and never had any interaction with Greek or Greek-related Empires. It's like we're part of different worlds.

>>79062752
Actually, I'd say we get along with Bulgarians here way better than anyone would expect. From a Greek point of view, Bulgaria is technically an invader in the region, was initially part of a very different culture and even briefly had parts of Greece.

I'm glad we kind of get along regardless, even as frenemies. As if we don't have enough neighbours that downright hate us.
>>
>>79061925
Honestly no one thinks about you Greece.

All I really know of Greece is your economy sucks .
>>
File: uOcwypW.jpg (284 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uOcwypW.jpg
284 KB, 600x600
>>79061925
I have no opinion About Greece
>>
Because you don't pay denbts and you keep letting mudslimes in your country. At least you are not a roach, and make delicious gyros.
>>
>>79063317
I said that it was only fuckin joke.
>Calm your tits ahmed
>>
>>79063383
whats wrong with letting immigrants into our country? We give them food , homa and shetler since they need it.We are the only country with completely open borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJaksnVgRW0
>>
>>79063685
This why /pol/ hate you
>Stupid fuckers
>>
File: 1461983643865a.jpg (163 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461983643865a.jpg
163 KB, 700x700
>>79063685
Get end yourselves
>>
File: ouzo.jpg (36 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
ouzo.jpg
36 KB, 650x487
>>79061925
they be jealous
>>
>>79063324
It's bc they change their value
>Euro destroy them
>>
>>79063855
Yep. This sums it up.

Greece, you are not important. To anyone except maybe the brown people you serve.
>>
>>79061925
The anti-Brexit shills hate you, friend. I'm proud of the fact that you continue to leech of Germony. You're on our side and I hope your country Leaves and becomes a great founder of Democracy again. But while you're stuck in the EU, destroy their funny-munny Euros.
>>
>>79061925
I hate EU offficials more than I hate Greece, you guys are nice and chill. I don't even mind you never paying your denbts back as long as it will damage this whole corrupt system.
>>
>>79063855
why would they hate us because we do everything we can to help those in need?
>>
>>79063685
I take back the nice things I said about you.
>>
>>79061925
We dont hate Greece
we just wanted you to be the first exit from the EU and you failed us also you elected Syriza for no reason wtf?
Also it was kinda hilarious that tiny Greece was fucking over an entire continent(aka Germoney) because they spent beyond their means
>>
File: 1404487046024.jpg (30 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
1404487046024.jpg
30 KB, 400x290
>>79061925

Please leave the EU. Then everything will be fine.
>>
File: 1452043398522.jpg (54 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
1452043398522.jpg
54 KB, 624x448
>>79061925
>Why does /pol/ hate Greece?

We don't, do we? I personally have a lot of respect for Greece.
>>
>>79064396
Because you can't afford it and leech on eu, you lying communist scum. Turks would be better for eu than you.
>>
>>79062936
>when did we side with the roaches?
Balkan War 2. Stole Macedonia from us, literally 1/3 of our country, thanks.

>Also bulgaria was attacking us in byzantium all the time

Byzantium was the Roman Empire, Greeks were one fo the many subjugated races, you have nothing to do with it, please stop the meme. Just because you were better educated and managed to dominate the bureaucracy with your language doesn't mean you somehow conquered the Roman Empire lol. You were slaves in all but name, some of you managed to rise to positions of power.

Stop stealing other cultures' history please.

>and sided with the Germans in ww2

Irrelevant in this topic.

>>79063317
>From a Greek point of view, Bulgaria is technically an invader in the region,

We have been here as long as you.

>was initially part of a very different culture and even briefly had parts of Greece.

You mean you currently have parts of Bulgaria. Said parts were never under your dominion, then we conquered them and they were ours for a thousand years before you stole them. Never your in the first place, please check your history.

>Actually, I'd say we get along with Bulgarians here way better than anyone would expect.
>I'm glad we kind of get along regardless, even as frenemies. As if we don't have enough neighbours that downright hate us.

Agreed. I am a bit harsh on history, because STEALING OTHER PEOPLES' HISTORY IS FUCKING INFURIATING, you have enough to be proud of, no need to appropriate....

but otherwise I actually like you Greeks and see that the only hope we have to defeat the muslim fucking shits is to work together. United we stand, divided we fall, we have seen this in history.

inb4 rage about the facts I expressed above. Remember I like you and have no hate in my heart, just admit when you are wrong like I do and that sometimes your country does shitty things.
>>
>>79064704
By the way, does anyone have that screencap of Greece btfoing Americans?
>>
File: megalh idea.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
megalh idea.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>79064823
The byzantine empire was 100% percent Greek , the emperors and everyone else was Greek.It was still called Roman though and the Greeks were called Ρωμιοί(Romees) , thats why you are probably comfused.

Also we are not stealing anyones history.The true map of Greece is this.
>>
>>79064773
What makes you think that muslims would be better than us?
>>
>>79061925
because you are lazy and too spineless to do something about your corruption, meanwhile we, the only first world country in the EU (together with france), have to sort your shit out.

if i were in merkels position, cyprus would be german clay now.
its embarassing my government literally gives your corrupt, nepostistic government money for free, while my mom who has worked her whole life has to live from a 700$ pension now that she is retiring at 67.
fuck you all, seriously.

its the same with greeks in online vidya. most of them are not only bad, they also are unable to accept they have done something wrong and instead flame you in their ugly axaxaxaxaxa language, even though you politely corrected them and gave them advice.
>>
>>79064823
>Balkan War 2. Stole Macedonia from us, literally 1/3 of our country, thanks.
np mate we can do it again if you liked it
>>
File: gd1.jpg (124 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
gd1.jpg
124 KB, 1200x630
>>79065750
Have you ever thought that a holocaust denying party is third in the Greek parliament while you , in your first world county do not have the ability to express your opinion?
>>
>still no military coup against the government
Still waiting.
>>
>>79063685
SHILL THREAD DONT RESPOND EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>79065750
your mother has to live with 700 euros because the rest of the money goes to ahmed
>>
>>79066139
>SHILL THREAD
μαλάkας είσαι;
>>
File: cafe.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
cafe.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>79061925
EU serfs who don't revolt
>>
>>79061925
>being this debt ridden
>happy

>entire culture being destroyed by ISIS niggers from Africa.
>happy

Have you tried lobotomy, anon? It might help with your severe mental illness.
>>
>>79061925
>being this debt ridden
>happy

>entire culture being destroyed by ISIS niggers from Africa.
>happy

Have you tried lobotomy, anon? It might help with your severe mental illness.
>>
>>79062752
Bulgar, most depressed state in Europe, pay no mind.
>>79064823
They didn't steal shit from you. Subjugated race my ass, they took over parts of Italy and held them for a long long time, you can't deny the Greek contribution to the eastern roman empire, when the western part fell into dark ages, the eastern roman empire was going strong.

I don't think Greeks care if you like them or not, I mean look at your country and how the people are the most pessimistic and depressed in all of europe, then maybe focus on Greece. You have much bigger problems in Bulgaria.
>>79066859
Wow, a fellow loo contributes something worthwhile and spot on, he's a good loo, listen to this loo Greeks.
>>
>>79066859
then why are indians keep coming in Greece and we keep giving them food and home and jobs
>>
>>79064823
Just to be clear, you're talking about Thracian history, right? Bulgars and Slavs are inarguably foreign elements in the Balkans, but I absolutely agree you're Thracian to a large extent. You should know that Hellenisation of Thracians is not a recent development, but has gradually been happening since before Alexander the Great.

However, I agree that you deserve credit for Thracian history and mythology more than we do. Perhaps if you had built your national identity around it, you could have had some of those territories. I'm going to be honest to you, I'd trade some parts of Thrace for Ionia any day. Way more Greek legacy in western Anatolia.
>>
>>79066413
and to your people. before the refugees it were the greeks

i have no idea why there are so many third world countries in the EU

>>79066073
meanwhile you cant even trust the police in greece, so i take that over holohoax denial everyday.
>>
>>79061925

Genius, genius Greek people:

https://youtu.be/Zvl9N9GdraQ?t=1m3s

This guy nailed it years ago.
>>
>>79067273
Not every brown is an Indian you neckbeard cuck. Most of browns in Greece are nigs who scammed whites into sex. Moreover, who the fuck would want to emigrate to a degenerate, collapsed country? Australia. Usa, nordic countries is where Indians go. Better countries, better opportunities.
>>
>>79061925

Because all their historical heroes are shameless faggots?
>>
File: turkcirclejerk.jpg (123 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
turkcirclejerk.jpg
123 KB, 500x572
>>79067937
I'll leave this here Mehmet.
>>
File: roach genocides.jpg (69 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
roach genocides.jpg
69 KB, 480x678
>>79067937
roach soon you will pay for what you ve done
>>
>>79067822
Then why Athens is filled with Indians and Pakis?
>>
>>79065394
Having several fishing villages along the coast during the time of the city states doesn't give you claim over the clay.

The emperors of the WESTERN ROMAN empire were Greek only in the very late ages of the empire when your culture and language infiltrated into the administration,

It boggles the mind the audacity to claim sovereign right to a country that you were part of only as conquered subjects and had some rise to the top due to higher education.

Like the fucking Indians claiming The British Empire was theirs or Serbs claiming the Ottoman Empire was theirs, because a Serb slave rose to emperor.

Seriously anon.

>>79066014
Wrong attitude mate

>>79067298
See I can respect this poster. You sir are a rarity and if we had some more posters like you /pol/ and the actual real world would be MUCH better.

>Perhaps if you had built your national identity around it

Unfortunately the % of Thracian genes in modern day Bulgarians is not that high to warrant such a claim solely because when compared to Slav/Bulgar it is not enough to compete. It would be a lie. We are the country that has the most Thracian heritage in genes, land and culture, but it's still a miniscule part next to Slav and Bulgar.

>I'd trade some parts of Thrace for Ionia any day.

I doubt any territorial changes are possible anymore, even if there was agreement on both sides.

Despite my disagreement over the claim over the coast (purely historical and logical, I bare no ill will) I would have no problem if you claimed all the t*rklish coast. You would have more right than anybody else.

Best outcome would be for the roaches to break up in civil war, Armenia takes the east, Kurdistan the centre/south, you take the coast and we take the european part,
>>
>>79068617
You fucking need that lobotomy ya retard. They're african niggers, not curryniggers
>>
what are the odds of a greek cutie wanting to marry a middle class american
>>
>>79069024

>"bulgarian"
>censors the holy word turk

I would choose my words wisely lad, you are assimilated turks afterall. Why the self hate?
>>
pay denbts
>>
>>79069336
The hate towards neckbeards transcends space, time, religion and race anon. So in short, never.

Now go back to fapping to your Chinese cartoons.
>>
File: 1448634155543.png (199 KB, 317x364) Image search: [Google]
1448634155543.png
199 KB, 317x364
>>79069374
>it speaks
>>
>>79061925
You demand a livingstandard that can't be held up by your working ethic. The base argument is your, acknowledgedly, glorious past.
The thing is, a country is doomed when all its achievements rest solely on the shoulders of your dead ancestors.
I spent 5 weeks in greece 2 years ago and you are right. You are nice people, but thats it.
>>
File: 1438094031271.jpg (23 KB, 260x257) Image search: [Google]
1438094031271.jpg
23 KB, 260x257
>>79065750
>>79067303
>>79067937
>>79069374
Just imagine it. Your great great turkish grandmother, spread out on the barn of a forsaken shitty turkish balkan town. A hajduk bandit arrives to burn the town-- when he decides that while he's there, he wants to enjoy some shitskin turkish peasant whores. His hands on his waist, he orders your ancestor to spread her ugly outie turkish cunt wide. Your great great grandmother complies and finally realizes that somehow... she is eager. She's scared yes... because she can hear her cuck husband crying back in the house (he obviously is a coward since he's a turk). But although she is scared, she also has this weird sensation of excitement foaming up within her soul. It's as if she is ashamed but eager, wanting of the strange new sensation that's about to enter her very being. The Hajduk Voivoda, obviously a purposeful Slavic leader of men-- from Karlovo, unclasps his belt, and drops his breeches. There it is. We see sight of it. A massive, glorious, staggering 9 inch girth uncircumcised penis, pulsing with energy. Your great grandmother gasps, she bites her lip, she closes her eyes, and just like that as the penis touches her labie, an electric shock makes her delve into a land of pleasure and feelings she has never felt with a puny turkish man. Inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, the Bulgar masterrace fits inside you great great grandmother. It has only been 20 seconds, but your ancestor is already shuddering with a boiling orgasm roiling up like a thunderous explosion within her loins. Its a forest blaze of ecstasy. And at this moment she begins crying. She cries due to one reason... Why didn't she get taken by this Hajduk earlier? She is now disgusted with herself by ever being coupled with the puny Turkish man at all. She begins chanting, like some occult freak, in Turkish. She chants with every short breath to the Bulgar officer.

"Come. Come. Come. Come."
>>
File: 1444652740988.png (64 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1444652740988.png
64 KB, 249x249
>>79069645
p-p-poo...
>>
File: ww2 resistance.jpg (89 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
ww2 resistance.jpg
89 KB, 728x546
>>79069810
we still fight like our ancestors though
>>
>>79070521
What branch of industry from greece are you proud of?
>>
Fishing villages? Again, laughable nonsense with no merit. From about 250AD they transitioned to Greek in language and dumped latin in the eastern empire. In 325AD they split from the western part fully. They were then conquered subjects, that went on to conquer parts of Italy proper afterwards for a few hundred years. Go sell this bullshit elsewhere.

Is this what they teach you depressed Bulgars in school? No wonder you're all poor and depressed.
>>
>>79070752
Nation of 11mil controls about 30% of oil tankers and freighters on the high seas. It's the main reason you northern euros wanted them in the EU in the first place.
>>
File: pony car.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
pony car.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>>79070752
we have no industry to be proud of.We were able to create cars and some other shit before we joined the eu but then we had to stop for some reason I dont recall
>>
>>79070774
The fact that you are using insults show the insecurity of your claims, dear diaspora. I never used a single insult, because my statements carry enough power.

Read a book (preferably not government propaganda)
>>
>>79070918
>ntrols about 30% of oil tankers and freighters on
right , I forgot about that
>>
>>79070918
not really, they joined very early on (1981 or something like that) when there wasn't even any plans about united european super state
>>
>>79071042
We had to stop because of free-trade agreements. We produce enough with agriculture and tourism. Cars are the only thing poor Germany has.
>>
>>79071042
greece is 5th or 6th largest producer of tobacco

also have quite big production or raw alluminum
>>
>>79071042
The reason was the car were shit. You gov tried to manufacture the ENTIRE car in greece only. They were shit. Not even Germany, Japan or America make cars that are ENTIRELY made in those countries.
>>79071318
You are misinformed.
>>79070918
That is pretty cool. I didn't know that. Do you build them as well?
>>
>>79071404
Also consumer :(
>>
>>79071083
No insults, but you use nonsense like fishing villages, you're a high idiot of note. Then you're talking about a fantasy scenario of a Bulgar raping a turk grandma. Like I said bulgar gypsy dirt farmer, go sell this bullshit elsewhere, like in Bulgaria maybe, I doubt they even buy it there considering the country is one depressed shithole. Enjoy.

Right away you claim diaspora, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I posted facts when they dumped latin and used Greek, how they went on to conquer parts of Italy. You try to discredit them with nonsense, it's laughable coming from a Bulgarian.

Stay in your depressed country Bulgar and enjoy your farming, it's all you got. Envy the Greeks and make laughable points on /pol/ to try to discredit them. Stay depressed.
>>
>>79070521
>6-31 April
>219 days
If this is modern Greek math I think I know why recently Greeks have been doing financially rather poorly
>>
>>79071456
Sure I am. Definitely no link between a country with minimum exports signing free-trade agreements and the subsequent underdevelopment of its industry.
>>
>>79063107
Cyprus loves you too random /pol/ stranger
>>
>>79061925
I don't know, maybe bailing you out with hundreds of millions of euros from my taxes that we'll possibly never see repaid?

were you to chimp out and provide us with a proper happening, I'd forgive you all in a heartbeat but that opportunity has passed, now is the time to pay denbts
>>
>>79071774
you are misinformed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcW1hNyK3bM
>>
>>79071456
The EU hammered their ship building yards for using state subsidies, their ship building days are not what they use to be, they lost 2/3 of that workforce. Then throw in unreasonable union demands for decades, it's a big mess. There's minimal ship building now, but considering their influence in the sector it could one day start up when they get the country in order.
>>
>>79072059
αφού kαι συ Έλληνας είσαι ρε...
>>
>>79072353
Also, the Pope is Catholic
>>
We bombarded you into submission
>>
>>79072588
Αμ δεν είναι...
>>
>>79072592
>ethopia
>>
>>79072592
https://youtu.be/upwIgVjHPIo
>>
File: wot.jpg (71 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
71 KB, 400x407
>>79072592
>>
>>79066977
>>79066859
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79072896
Holy shit, just noticed the 2 different IDs.
lel
>>
File: 1461144194619.jpg (49 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
1461144194619.jpg
49 KB, 600x409
>>79069645

POO
>>
>>79069336
Honestly, even though i don't promote racemixing, considering the fact we got an economic crisis, some greek cuties would willingly leave the country and marry a foreigner. So, the chances aren't that low.
>>
>>79072592
KEK

You mean Germany?
>>
>>79063383
Give me one good reason why should I pay the bankers' debt.

Also, if we let them immigrants sink, you'd be dragging our asses to international courts, so fuck off.
>>
File: 116.jpg (15 KB, 233x267) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
15 KB, 233x267
>>79063685
>whats wrong with letting immigrants into our country? We give them food , homa and shetler since they need it.We are the only country with completely open borders.
Get.Out.
>>
>>79074919
He's just trolling, come on.
The only thing we give them, is shit to eat and mud to sleep in, and all the diseases they collect from the excellent service of no healthcare.
>>
>>79071774
>what is the greco-italian war
yeah I know I know
>italy

Also this thread is just a retard shilling, we don't like migrants here, but since they don't stay here a lot we don't care that much about them.
>>
File: megali_idea.jpg (897 KB, 1054x750) Image search: [Google]
megali_idea.jpg
897 KB, 1054x750
>>79074521
>>79074919
>>79075418
>>79073579
>>79072761
>>79072871
Why are Greeks the bitches of Europe?
When do you expect the Greek language to go extinct within Greece?

How many schools teach Albanian now?
>>
>>79075596
I bet you're not even a Canadian.

>When do you expect the Greek language to go extinct within Greece?
>How many schools teach Albanian now?
Never and none.
Alboshits still migrate to Greece despite the epic shit we're in, their country (if you can even call it that) is still shittier.
And they're the ones who have to learn to speak our language, not the other way around.
>>
>>79075954
I heard a different story, that schools in the rural areas have stopped teaching Greek because all their students are Albanians.
>>
>>79076162
You heard wrong.
>>
>>79074413
remember the corfu incident you swine
>>
>>79076162
Outside English/French private elite schools and such shit in Athens, all schools in Greece teach the exact same classes, exact same material, using the exact same books, and so on.

It's one of the few things that were going okay until recently, though the current govt. is fucking education up at the moment.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.