[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people seem to be clinging so desperately to abstract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 24
File: babyfather.jpg (174 KB, 970x550) Image search: [Google]
babyfather.jpg
174 KB, 970x550
why do people seem to be clinging so desperately to abstract concepts of nationalism and racial identity when we all live in a globalized culture anyway?
>>
>>79055002
Because it's who we are
>>
File: 1424776047260.jpg (99 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1424776047260.jpg
99 KB, 450x488
>>79055002
>>
>>79055181
It's not who you are.

You aren't anyone if you are a nationalist.
>>
Nationalism is normal
Globalism is not
>>
>>79055364
Okay jew
>>
Foreign rulers don't give a shit about you basically.
>>
>>79055491
why???
>>
>>79055002
This album is shit
>>
>>79055002
>why are there abstractions of culture?
>why not adhere to a single abstraction of culture?

Nice doublethink you got there.
>>
If nationalism and racial identity don't exist why did Brexit win then?
>>
>>79055002
False hope
>>
>>79055642
neither do domestic ones usually. also this isn't even about that, it's about the ironic way everyone clings to some shallow abstract idea to give themselves and identity when in fact the assimilate completely to the global culture.

>>79055695
that's not anywhere near demonstrating you even comprehend my post let alone the culture you inhabit.
>>
>>79055002
This simply isn't true. Racial identity not abstract in any way, shape, or form.

Why do you think Mexicans are waving the Mexican flag at Trump protests? They're signaling their pride for being Hispanic and they don't want to be demonized for immigrating.

Have you ever even talked to a black person before? Black people are very proud to be black. They have a deep-rooted sense of community among their race. They attend black churches, they shop at black businesses, they listen to black music and wear black fashion.

Nationalism is actually on the rise. Japan, China, and South Korea are all perfect examples of this in East Asian. Russia has a strong nationalist identity. Even Middle Eastern nations don't allow unchecked immigration. Israel is nationalist. The only "globalist" nations are those with big businesses that want to exploit cheap labor and open up new consumer markets.

Anon. Please wake up. Take the red pill. We're waiting for you.
>>
>>79056406
>Nationalism is actually on the rise.
>>79056406
>the only "globalist" nations
>>79056406
>Racial identity not abstract

Race doesn't exist in observational science. The differences are so small they are negligible, and the variations in the population make it pretty abstract. It's not just black and white, there are all kinds of shade in between. Lets not argue about race though cause that will lead to a boring ass rehashing.

>>79056406
>they listen to black music and wear black fashion.
everyone does this.

You don't seem to understand what is actually going on. Nationalism might be on the rise but the whole concept of a Nation is ridiculous culturally. All the music and media and dress and communication is all global.

I just don't understand how people can sit around on a forum like this declaring national pride when they are vocalizing it in a global community and conforming to a globalized culture.
>>
File: Europe1328 (1).jpg (710 KB, 2008x1698) Image search: [Google]
Europe1328 (1).jpg
710 KB, 2008x1698
>>79055669

When has globalism ever existed before? Never

When has nationalism ever existed? For all of human history

Fighting for territory is human nature, and submitting to a global world order is not
>>
>>79058454
when has globalism exist?

it exists right fucking now. the fact you are talking to me who is literally across the globe instead of developing some actual British culture with your geographical peers is complete proof of that.
>>
File: 1700AD.jpg (923 KB, 4000x1986) Image search: [Google]
1700AD.jpg
923 KB, 4000x1986
>>79058454
>Luxembourg size Ottoman Turks grew into this

Respect.
>>
>>79058777

You have no concept of globalism. Obviously you are at most a 2nd year uni student.

Go try to get (you's) somewhere else you social science retard.
>>
>>79058939
Congrats, you took over a bunch of sand.
>>
File: 1466329180899.jpg (434 KB, 1176x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466329180899.jpg
434 KB, 1176x2048
>>79057675
> Nation is ridiculous culturally

Perhaps to you. It's valuable to the majority of people globally and they're getting sick of those values being undermined.
>>
>>79057675
In re.
>You don't seem to understand what is actually going on. Nationalism might be on the rise but the whole concept of a Nation is ridiculous culturally. All the music and media and dress and communication is all global.

You don't feel a little surge of something when you find out some celebrity/athlete/someone of renown is from the same place you are?
>>
>>79058454
nationalism is a development of the 19th century.
one people, one nation, democratic government were all the hype back then.
it was actually a combination of liberalism (not in the modern or american sense of the word) and nationalism that fought against the old dynastic ruling systems in europe.
tribalism has been around since the dawn of humanity though.
>>
>>79056103
I live in a Dutch culture. Only here in the Netherlands and in segregated Dutch communities will you find Dutch culture.
My culture is not British, it is not German, it is not French.

>>79058777
Globalism features the following in green text.
>no borders
>protectionism for the big businesses
>regulations
>devoid of competition
>oligarchic control of politics by means of lobbying

There's more, but I can't debate on an empty stomach.
>>
>>79057675
>globalized culture
And what exactly is this "culture"?
>>
>>79059647
>And what exactly is this "culture"?
>>
>>79059378
That comic is basically either paternalistic benevolent racism vs. ignorant projecting racism you are swayed by comics so you think others will be are you a child??? Oh I don't miss the stereotypes. Communication open and free world wide is a beautiful thing and you racists aren't even enjoying it. Sad!
>>
Why do people seem to be clinging so desperately to abstract concepts of like raising your own biological children when we are all responsible for child welfare in our society anyway?
>>
File: 1464516796279.jpg (86 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1464516796279.jpg
86 KB, 700x490
>>79059754
It's an illustration you idiot. Forcibly melding cultures together causes animosity between people and destruction to cultures. It's like mixing 10 different colours of paint together into one bowl. That's your concept of diversity.

Nowhere else in the world do people have to apologise for protecting their culture. Nowhere else do they get demonised for it. Well the pendulum is swinging and people are pushing back.
>>
>>79059111
you are obviously a dullard who only understands things the way they were told to them.

>>79059378
this is a perfect example. how can you be so emotional about the idea in that picture you posted, while at the same time willingly submit your person the the sensory stimulation that is 4chan? You are conditioning yourself to a globalized culture.

>>79059497
I find the romantic idea of classic American individualism nostalgic when I think of great creatives from my country but it doesn't have much legs cause globalized hyper-individualism is here.

>>79059647
media and merchandise, ways of communicating, etc.

>>79059553
you live in a Dutch culture, but the underbelly is just as global as anything. Think of the hundreds of memes and images you could identify with absolute clarity. Look at the way you have mastered the nuanced syntax and communicated with greentext arrows. How many American celebrities, movies or musicians could you name right now?

what music are you Danish making? do you have the same kids we do running around with guitars and fl studio making beats or have you guys got a flourishing popular music that isn't just an amalgamation or exported american styles?

Is your specialized folk music tradition celebrated more by your neighbors, or by the global music community that trades you countries best records online like baseball cards?
>>
>>79060212
are you implying the a species taking collective explicit control of it survival is a bad thing? why??
>>
>>79060282
>melding cultures causes animosity
This is you asserting an opinion and projecting your own views onto reality. Don't get it twisted you are arguing emotively.

>Nowhere else in the world do people have to apologise for protecting their culture

Most people are concerned with prosperity and survival first. Are you aware that 80 % of the worlds population lives on less than $1 per day? Your huge ass pain over protecting culture is just like first world feminisms big problem with men spreading their legs too wide on the bus.
>>
>>79060996
> this is a perfect example. how can you be so emotional about the idea in that picture you posted, while at the same time willingly submit your person the the sensory stimulation that is 4chan? You are conditioning yourself to a globalized culture.

Nationalism does not mean isolationism. It does not mean a lack of respect or an embracing of other cultures (quite the opposite). On /pol/ we attach identity to the national flags, albeit often in a derogatory way because that's the nature of this place.
>>
>>79061238
> Most people are concerned with prosperity and survival first.

Explain the colonialism in South America, Africa and India then. Many of those people were objectively more prosperous under colonial rule. Should we reestablish Imperialism to fix the worlds problems and globalise?

>>79061238
> This is you asserting an opinion and projecting your own views onto reality.

Actually, this is what you're doing. You're ignoring what's happening before your very eyes. The far right resurgence across Europe demonstrates my understanding manifesting in reality, as does the rise of Trump in your own country.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-far-right-is-quietly-making-massive-gains-in-europe-2015-10

I'm not even far right.
>>
>>79058454
The craddle of nationalism began in 17 century Europe and really become significant during the 19 century.
Globalism have existed since ancient times, atleast more than 4000 years.
>>
>>79061253
see>>79060996
>this is a perfect example. how can you be so emotional about the idea in that picture you posted, while at the same time willingly submit your person the the sensory stimulation that is 4chan? You are conditioning yourself to a globalized culture.

It's bizarre that every time I bring this up people are so completely clueless. It's like trying to tell a fish that water exists and he's just like, nah man I got MY national water but it's definitely just my water I don't know what you are getting on about.

Let me ask you something, Lets say I'm where you are right now, I'm with you and we have some money, how long will it take for us to get some McDonalds food from where we are? What about Starbucks?
Now what if I'm still there, and we decide to watch a film, Ill let you decide, what film did you decide? who made it? Who payed for it? where they from? What's the film about? How did you first learn about this film?
>>
>>79055002
Globalists saying nationalism is abstract.

Now that's hilarious.
>>
>>79062812
>posting on 4chan
>thinking you aren't a globalist
>>
how can americans know anything about culture when they don't even have the language of their own
>>
>>79055740
Because it's really easy to get a bunch of idiots to fear other cultures and blame them for all your issues?
>>
>>79061927
>Many of those people were objectively more prosperous under colonial rule

This is false. Extreme poverty is being eradicated world wide as a result of globalization. The statistics to support this are available I suggest you look into it. Also the resurgence of the far right is nothing compared to the dominance of globalist liberalism. Reactionaries are the result of recent instability and political opportunists using techniques of mass hysteria which are tried and true to promote their own interests (i believe the far right is being promoted by certain factions within the larger globalist economy to acheive certain short term gains anyway)
>>
>>79055002
>tribalism
>abstract

Burger-King are you retarded? Tribalism is the norm, globalism is the abstract concept
>>
File: 1466739386435.jpg (64 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
1466739386435.jpg
64 KB, 989x437
>>79055002
Succ
>>
>>79055002
>we all live in a globalized culture anyway

The last words of a dying civilisation.
>>
I'm glad cunts like you are getting desperate. Don't reply.
>>
>>79055002
Because the goyim refuse to let their twelve year old children work in slavery-like conditions for pennies an hour, for seventeen hour days.

It's their own fault for wanting shit like 'workplace safety standards' and a 'living wage.' Fucking goyim should just accept the crumbs from my table and be fucking grateful they're getting anything at all.
>>
Globalism is good up to a certain degree. I am all for a globalised world, but with restricted immigration. Kind of a classic liberal nativist world with economic cooperation, but that is it.

There is no other reason to do more.
>>
File: 1466571929917.gif (87 KB, 178x211) Image search: [Google]
1466571929917.gif
87 KB, 178x211
>>79055364
>>
Nationalism is a myth but you could argue its a populist myth
Globalism isnt a myth but its not populist at all
>>
>>79063708
The old ideas of civilization are dying. They aren't healthy enough to survive. Nation States are like all unhealthy things they lack vitality and must perish. We can't ignore the rest of the world any longer and it is good--now humanity can become more united and capable of world wide prosperity. Stop clinging to the old and dead debris; you weren't there anyway. Your world is a fine one and you were born just in time to see the birth of humanity's next leap. Some things will be strange and perhaps upsetting but that is the nature of discovery. Nationalism is defined by its extreme cowardice in the face of new frontiers. Clans had to fall to give birth to the nation and now nations must fall to give birth to something greater.
>>
>>79064377
Spoken like a true kike. You are why Brexit happened, and why Brexit was just the beginning.
>>
>>79064377
nation states are a young concept/idea.
small elites governing vast ethnically and culturally diverse empires is not a new or young concept at all.
>>
>>79055002
No we don't. Daily life is vastly different from country to country. The average American, Pakistani, Chinese man, and Somalian have very little to nothing in common with each other.

The only parts of the world that are somewhat alike culturally despite geographical differences are Western Europe, North America, and Australia.
>>
>>79055002

the problem is older people
>>
>>79064724
Kikes are some of the most adamant nationalists if you hadn't noticed. Also your racism doesn't prove a thing but your ignorance. Globalism is the result of human progress and should not be abandoned because malcontents like to blame society for their personal failures. You are like The Scottish highlanders who fought against the predominance of Nationalism in Britain--romanticize it all you like but you are just reacting from fear at the perceived or real loss of certain advantages..but minorities should not deny prosperity to the majority and they won't for long since that would be an unnatural and unhealthy state of imbalance.
>>
>>79065311
But globalism isn't the agenda of small elites it is the will of humanity--opportunists may take advantage but if anything that is due to vestigial elements left over from the era of Nations. Globalism =\= Empire
>>
>>79064377
This is probably one of the most cringeworthy posts I've ever read on /pol/. You realize there are no arguments here, right? You basically just said "Nationalism bad, Globalism goood" over and over again with no objective evidence supporting either.
>>
>>79055002
T A L E N T L E S S H A C K
>>
File: shout racist.jpg (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
shout racist.jpg
43 KB, 450x450
>>79065785
>muh progress

All of which means fuck-all to the middle-class schmuck who lost his job, saw his city fall apart, and his way of life disappear while his government just shrugged and pocketed a campaign donation from the company that shipped the factory he worked at overseas where they're allowed to force 12 year old kids to work for pennies and fire him when he gets a hand chopped off from unregulated, unsafe machinery.

And as Brexit demonstrated, there's more of us than the elites liked to tell themselves there were. You can't shout down from your ivory tower for the plebs to sit down, shut up, accept globalism and fucking like it because you know better than they do what's good for them, and then react with shock and bewilderment when they raise the middle finger seen 'round the world because they're not getting what they were promised.

Shout 'racist' all you like. The actual racists don't have the votes to win a nation-wide referendum. People voted with them for Brexit. You'd better ask yourselves why that happened, and fast, because Brexit is just the beginning. You have just seen the consequences of ignoring the people. It only gets worse from here.
>>
>>79065762
dammit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kH3sjFmpaE
>>
>>79066106
No u. Here is an argument. The predominance of a political theory indicates its viability and health as a theory; Globalism is currently predominant while nationalism is generally limited in appeal and maligned publicly; therefore Globalism can be assumed to be more viable and healthy as a theory while nationalism is evidently untenable.

>inb4 muh antisemite conspiracy
>>
>>79055002
>we all live in a globalized culture
LOL NOPE
>>
Nationalism is the modern form of tribalism, something that has existed for all of human history.

Globalism is a largely corporatist movement, people don't benefit from it, only corporations do. Average relative wealth levels for western peoples have stagnated or even declined since the 70s and 80s, despite there being economic growth, and huge increases in multinational revenue.
>>
>>79066490
MOST of the workers in the world prefer shared prosperity and improving quality of life (MOST workers are in China and India btw)

Why should the complaints of a pampered bourgeoisie in a small country be given precedence over the needs of billions worldwide? Brexit is a temper tantrum
>>
File: 25165721.jpg (77 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
25165721.jpg
77 KB, 400x398
>>79055002
>>
>>79067090
>MOST of the workers in the world prefer shared prosperity

And guess what they're not getting? You are not going to convince a laid-off factory worker in the American midwest that the loss of his job was worth someone in Southeast Asia making twelve cents an hour instead of ten. That is a losing argument. That is the argument that gets you 'Brexit.'

>Why should the complaints of a pampered bourgeoisie in a small country be given precedence over the needs of billions worldwide?

Please tell me the irony of this statement was intentional.
>>
>>79055002
>globalized culture

I think you mean:

>Americanized Culture
>>
>>79066855
Worst logic i ever seen.
By that logic communism was the best thing for Poland, Lithuania, etc...

Also just because people can communicate overseas, does not mean their cultures are globalized.
These people live in different countries, with different ways of live, different predominant law ideologies, work hours, behaviors, hobbies.
You are a delusional moron.
>>
>>79060996
Western civilization being bros doesnt equal globalism. Unless you want to accept more sander niggers then why pick globalism?
>>
>>79066855
>The predominance of a political theory indicates its viability and health as a theory;

Do you even have a single fact to back that up?
A theory being prominent or popular has absolutely no bearing on its efficacy or accuracy.
>>
Globalized, but living apart. Only goods and services should have free movement.
>>
>>79064377
Remember your history and see what happened to any multi-cultural nation in the past. Austria-Hungary, Roman empire, the Persians. Humans aren't made for globalization, it makes us pathetic and depressed. Humans function psychologically best in small groups of the same culture.
>>
>>79067441
>>79067516
I'm starting to think this guy is a troll. No actual trade apologist believes this shit or would use the phrase 'privileged bourgeois minority' in defense of globalism.
>>
>>7906709002
>brexit voters
>bourgeoise
>>
>>79055002
>globalized culture
Tossing away everything for $heckels
>>
>>79067090
Companies ship their jobs to those poor countries to exploit the workers there. Everyone loses except multinational corporations and bankers and bureaucrats who profit from the cronyism. The end result is neo-feudalism, which is what the world is moving towards rapidly.
>>
>>79055002
Globalisation is trade, banking. Trying to use the same principles for government, would be a big mistake. Company's are not democracies. Banks are not democratic.
Banks depend on people's belief in their product.
Company's on people's desire or need for their product.
Governments depend on the people's belief that they work in the best interest of the people.
The product of a government is a contented people. See the difference.
>>
>>79063320
Well, to be fair we actually do have a pretty strong culture in the South, however, the rest of the country is pretty culture less.

We also believe strongly in where we came from and we often feel pride when we find a connection to our collective pasts.
>>
>>79055002
Fuck off rootless parasite.
>>
>>79066025

So when you have the EU where you cant democratically decide what to do with the land you inhabit, that's globalization for all mankind?

You're deluded if you don't think that a global government means a relatively small elite being in control of most everyone else. The people don't decide shit, it's the intellectuals who decide ehat's """best""" for the unwashed masses.

At least our founding fathers had enough respect to let the unwashed masses vote. You betray your country and your people that have bore you on their backs for your whole life with this rhetoric
>>
File: two-sides-of-the-same-shekel.jpg (477 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [Google]
two-sides-of-the-same-shekel.jpg
477 KB, 1546x1118
"Nationalism for me but not for thee"
-t. Shlomo Shekelkike
>>
>>79065785
>>79066025
Globalism in practice means massive numbers of extremely low IQ individuals swamping the demographics of racially European nations. There are literally only a handful of clades of man that can maintain this style of glorious future civilization you envision. It's hard to stress this enough: the people of Africa and the Hispanic groups that fall into the 90 or 85 IQ range will NEVER produce or maintain civilization as we know it.
>>
>racial identity
>abstract concept

Go take a walk in Detroit and see how "abstract" the knife in your back is.
>>
>>79067847
Please put the globalist kikes on your airline.
>>
>>79055002
It's not suprising that people search for identity and community in increasingly individualistic societies.
>>
>>79062679
>It's like trying to tell a fish that water exists and he's just like, nah man I got MY national water but it's definitely just my water I don't know what you are getting on about.

>All water is the same
>there is no such thing as pH
>there is no such thing as salinity
>there is no such thing as oxygenation
>there is no such thing as temperature
>if we were to some some homogenize the water qualities of all bodies of water in the world this would have no ill effects upon marine life
>freshwater fish from the Amazon are stupid to prefer their water over water from the the abyssal plain of the Arctic ocean
t. Globalist scum
>>
>>79066025
this is what globalists actually belive
>>
>>79069749
now that you said a bunch of irrelevant shit misunderstanding a common metaphor, how about you address the rest of that post?
>>
>>79058454
Beautiful map really.
>>
>>79062679
>>79071236

international trade ≠ globalism

When he say 'globalism', we're referring to one world government.
>>
>>79055002
I bet you're a non-white enjoying the "high quality of life" living in a white country because your race is too genetically stupid to achieve it themselves, so you will do what ever it takes to stay in the white country that you enjoy living in and refuse to go back to the third-world non-white shit hole where you came
>>
>>79067441
>>79067359
>>79067516
>>79067656
>>79067886
>>79068853
>>79069150
>>79069779
I think you all have valid points but as our economy is currently globalized why would it be better to revert to failed models rather than pursue ways of idealizing what is already actual? I don't see why reactionaries want to go back..it seems like intellectual suicide to me
>>
>>79072701
No one is saying we have to abandoned a global economy. But trying to push for a global country/culture/people is a terrible idea that will only lead to complete disaster.
>>
>assimilate completely to the global culture.
Go suck your masters cock elsewhere lmao
>>
>>79072223
>When he say 'globalism', we're referring to one world government.
that's completely wrong. thanks for lowering my expectations in your first post so I wouldn't be disappointed to see you are stupid.
>>
File: brexit.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>79055002

to put that shit down, it's funny how radical Marxists born of the 60's revolution think that theirs views are normal and reasonable. Maddened fanatics
>>
>>79072701
It depends what you mean. There are good arguments for and against globalization, or greater global economic integration. Right now it's highly exploitive and encourages political corruption and cronyism, and it seems only becoming worse as wealth inequality grows worldwide. This could easily lead to political instability.

As for globalism, I've never seen any good arguments for that, really. It's always couched in John Lennon-esque utopian language.
>>
>>79073100
>>79067173
>>79064148
>>79055262

you are all missing the fucking point. if you understood your world you wouldn't be worried about someone 'pushing globalism' on you in a thread, because the reality isn't anyone pushing, you are all here shoving it down your own throats to begin with. You guys can't get enough globalist culture.
>>
File: image.gif (231 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
231 KB, 800x574
>>79073108
That's what we mean when we use it here, and that's how it's being used by public figures these days. I guess you're the stupid one.
>>
>>79055002
Because only Whites and the higher tiers of asians can actually handle living in the white culture that was "globalized".
>>
>>79074514
>Accusations
>Accusations
>More accusations

Jesus OP provide some sustenance towards your arguments, you just sound like a shitty baiter right now.
>>
>>79074514
NOT
>>
Globalized economy: yes, good thing
Globalized culture, mass migration, supranational government: no, fuck off

Not that hard tbqh
>>
>>79073108
>>79074640
It's the push for greater political unification anyway, at the expense of national sovereignty. That's what the super-state projects are about. The one world political authority will come after that.

Globalization is a different, somewhat interrelated phenomenon pertaining to economics. It doesn't necessitate globalism though.
>>
>>79055002
people who aren't full-blooded white don't deserve to be in certain countries. They have nothing to contribute.
>>
>>79055002

Why do people cling to despretly abstract concepts of globalism and multiculturalism, though they originate from nations defined by ethnic nationalism, and everyone wants to emigrate to them.?
>>
>>79074640
just because you don't understand it when a word isn't being used as a meme to control you doesn't mean it's other meanings are void.

>>79074945
>>Accusations
>>Accusations
>>More accusations
are you talking about the dozen posts calling me a globalist jew NWO reptilian cause implying ive made baseless accusations is a pretty ironic way to say you are joining those non contributing morons here making accusations.

Ive posted more than enough that's gone completely unchallenged. Just read the read I'm not gonna start pulling your teeth.
>>
File: Capture.png (569 KB, 495x496) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
569 KB, 495x496
>>
>>79055002
>globalized culture

Tell me how your culture has elements of Papua New Guinea?
Are you cannibals now or something?
Just because you can read another country's newspaper online doesnt mean you have a "globalized culture".
>>
>>79063429
Easy?
Have you seen the fucking press in the last five years?
>>
>>79055002
Because "globalized culture" is basically just shitty, trashy, idiotic American nigger culture imported across the world. Its anti-intellectual in every sense of the word.
>>
>>79055002
Because globalism further erases any importance the individual had and any traits they may posses. Why even bother posting? After all, you are just another ant on the hill and in china there are at least 10 thousand people with your exact personality.
>>
File: 0b5.gif (80 KB, 170x207) Image search: [Google]
0b5.gif
80 KB, 170x207
>>79075886
You haven't provided a single lick of evidence, facts, quotes or anything that could even be considered worth replying to.

You're first post was you stating a simplistic insult and every post you've written since has boiled down to "hurr if you don't bend over for everything globalism you're a caveman." So don't pretend that you're here to discuss the subject of this thread, you're here to fling shit and yell at anons like the rest of us posting on this website.

Or you could just be poorly attempting to bait this entire time, and we've all fallen hook, line and sinker.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 540x540
>>79075886
>just because you don't understand it when a word isn't being used as a meme to control you doesn't mean it's other meanings are void.

Meanings of words change, just like 'liberal' doesn't refer to 'classical liberal' anymore. Shocking, I know, but try to keep up if you want to have a discussion, grandpa.
>>
>>79055002
(you)
>>
>>79055364
>ure values belong in a museum

Daily reminder that Hitler and Napoleon both wanted a united Europe/global empire.

Daily reminder the left are the new crypto-fascists.
>>
>>79055364

Nice bait thread shill.

Everybody sage this shill slide thread.
>>
>>79057675
>> Race doesn't exist in observational science.

Jewish lie detected.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
>>
>>79055002
there are people who want more socialism and more communism

i will not have them come near me
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1080x1080
>>79062679
Maybe we're tired of having "culture" (McDonalds and shitty Hollywood movies are hardly culture) spoon fed to us. We want more for ourselves and our country and family. We want a real identity, not a corporate one.
>>
>>79076510
>poorly attempting to bait this entire time, and we've all fallen hook, line and sinker.
>you are doing this thing badly because you are dumb, but you are incredibly successful at it you dummy.

It's fucking hilarious.

All I'm doing is raising the basic fucking question that in a more intelligent world you would have all considered already, but the fact is none of you even understand the question.

>>79077325
>http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
sounds like an objective source

>>79077657
right, you detest that shallow globalized shit and consume 'alternative' media like 4chan cause you totally have a unique culture inside your reaction image folder
>>
>>79078138

> raising questions
> assumptions everywhere

Nigger I have yet see you provide any good argument for Globalism. All you have done is equate 4chan to globalism and imbly people never do anything but 4chan.
>>
>>79078138
That's not what I said at all, if you were as smart as you say you are you would know what I really said considering that I presented it as straight-forward as possible. And if we didn't understand your question maybe you shouldn't have buried it under 6 feet of childish insults.
>>
>>79078138
I'm here because there's unmoderated discussion on real world issues that can't be side tracked by user names and votes <3
>>
>>79064377
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Read this. It is not a very long read.
It is not by some right-wing fascist or whatever you might believe.

If you are not an illiterate retard, read it and then come back. Then we can talk.
>>
>>79078522
>any good argument for Globalism.
I'm not making an argument in favor of globalism. Globalism is just a fucking fact. It's the present and future. Again, you are like the fish that's never heard of water.

>>79078718
>unmoderated discussion on real world issues that can't be side tracked by user names and votes
those are ALL untrue

>>79078712
if you are this thick already there's no point explaining more cause you won't have anything interesting to say anyway.
>>
File: 1456363305941.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456363305941.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>79079980
Does this thread serve any purpose than to be your very own ideological masturbation session?
>>
File: delicious.png (176 KB, 247x442) Image search: [Google]
delicious.png
176 KB, 247x442
>>79055002
damn you guys are really out in force today
>>
>>79080341
Does this post serve any purpose than to be your very own ideological masturbation session?

actually the thread was just to confirm I am smarter than all you retards.

>>79080477
>>79080477
>you guys
like there's a team of out here trying to sell water to fishes
>>
>>79079980

> I am not making arguments, it's a fact

Then please tell me why all the newest big players in world politics are Nationalist states like China
>>
>>79081483
what does that have to do with this thread at all?
>>
>>79081846
It's a simple question asking why the rising powers in world politics and economics all have nationalistic politics instead of globalist ones.
If you're as smart as you claim you should be able to answer this flawlessly.
>>
>>79082093
for what purpose?

it's not relevant to a discussion of globalist culture.
>>
>>79081846

Nigger. Do you suffer from something like autism, or you can't see your own cognitive dissonance?

You say globalism is a fact, yet multi culti nations or organisation pushing for globalism like the EU are decaying and the new players are nation states with a strong identity.

I bring that up and now you ask me why it is relevant to the thread?

I see you acting like a nigger, but this is so dumb you are more like an abo or a jew with down syndrome.
>>
>>79082464
These nations, (China, Russia, India, etc) are not only nationalistic politically but also culturally. They all put a large emphasis on the dominant culture in their countries.
Now why would these nations over ones which are pushing for a more globalistic culture be prospering more?
>>
>>79082464

Because it proves your claim that globalism is a fact is in reality wrong, so your whole thread is based on a false premise.
>>
>>79082724
you are from Romania and you're using slurs from the american south.

>>79082926
>>79083242

yeah, the countries making iphones and american tech support are totally not beholden to globalism.

>>79083242
it doesn't prove anything and it's adorable you think like this.
>>
>>79083473
We aren't talking about the economic factors of globalism. And neither were you until this very moment when it suited your argument.
>>
>>79055002
>abstract concepts of nationalism and racial identity when we all live in a globalized culture

ahh its the fucking American again. You mongrels have no idea what racial identity and culture is. So of course you embrace globalization because you have nothing else.
>>
>>79083832
did you read OP or did you just get confused as to what this thread is about when everyone started whipping out their NWO fear boners and changing the topic?

>>79084043
see>>79062679
how long would it take us?
>>
>>79076336
Have YOU seen the press the last five years?

Basically every right wing paper has been shitting on immigrants non-stop. The daily mail, the sun, the Telegraph, the Express etc.

80% of our news circulation supported Brexit. And considering you fucktards won, immigrant-blaming is hardly a niche belief.
>>
OP, be a good global guy then and learn spanish, so we can mingle and merge and become one super entity.
>>
>>79084563
You have literally never mentioned economics until it suited your argument. Up until your last post it was all about how superior global culture is with it's Starbucks and McDonald's.
>>
>>79084938
see>>79055002

I literally never mentioned economics.
>>
>>79084938
>how superior global culture is
i also never said that.

you are a fucking dumbass
>>
>>79085130
>why do people seem to be clinging so desperately to abstract concepts of nationalism and racial identity when we all live in a globalized culture anyway?
>when we all live in a globalized culture anyway?
>globalized culture
>culture

The economy is not mentioned once.
>>
>>79055002
Nationalism defines a nation. If a nation has no national identity, then it ceases to exist as a nation state culturally. If nationalism was to be removed from humanity forever, nations would be pointless and a globalist society would simply be an indistinguishable mesh that is the result of trying to integrate every single religions, language, ethnicity, and culture indiscriminately, shitting on the fact that our ancestors waged war to protect our nationalities, and to submit completely to a globalist society makes the 9,000 years of cultural development from the beginning of civilisation pointless.
>>
>>79084563
I believe it would be faster to go to Germany since we do not really have American burger joints outside our capital. So roughly 4-5 hours drive.

we got about 80 Mcdonals here in Denmark. Most of them are located on the highways going across the country.

Never seen a Starbucks in Denmark. There are 5 starbucks in total across the nation.

as for a movie you would be sad since it would not be in english. Im sitting here an actually watching a movie called "I kina spiser de hunde".

So take your global shit elsewhere. Only hipster buy into that crap here. You would not like to know how even the normies hate your guts in Denmark.
>>
>>79083473
>>79083473
>>79083473

>you are from Romania and you're using slurs from the american south.

Would you prefer I call you a Cioara or a Jidan? Because no surprise I use English slurs when I communicate in English.

>yeah, the countries making iphones and american tech support are totally not beholden to globalism

You mean international trade that has existed for millenia?

Two centuries ago China traded tea for silver, and China stayed Chinese. Trade doesn't mean globalism unless you want to be assenine. And even then, you do realise China have their own brads of smartphone that are better suited for their own market?

>it doesn't prove anything and it's adorable you think like this.

Please argue why. Just claiming that I am wromg with no backing makes you look silly.
>>
>>79085396
are you trying to do that bugs bunny cartoon thing where you think Ill start saying the opposite of what I think when you start paraphrasing things Ive said? That's pretty much those hopeful interpretation of your post I can think of for your sake.

>>79085712
>So take your global shit elsewhere.
judging by the rest of your post I would say you already got globalist shit there ;)
>>
>>79086257
Show me where you've explicitly talked about economics. (key word: explicitly.)
>>
>>79086206

oh because they have their own kind of smartphones

>>79086557
how about instead I show you where I had to EXPLICITLY explain to your dumb ass that I literally never mentioned economics? (key word: dumb)
>>
File: giphy.gif (329 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
329 KB, 500x292
>>79087377
>>
>>79086206
it's idiotic because it's completely irrelevant. even if those countries weren't as enamored with globalized american consumer culture as everyone (they completely are btw) it wouldn't change the fact that culture exists and that millions (like you) participate in and that is the topic of this thread.

>>79088356
oh so you did understand what I meant with that? are you just really determined or some shit?
see>>79085130
>>79085130
>see>>79055002 (OP)
>I literally never mentioned economics.
>>
>>79087377

Yes nigger they have their own smartphones, the same way back in the stone age we all used sharpened rocks, do you want to use that as an example of globalism. Or is breathing oxygen a better one.
>>
File: Moscow and St. Petersburg.png (21 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
Moscow and St. Petersburg.png
21 KB, 1280x840
>>79055002
Urbanfag spotted.

Yeah, maybe you fuckers should stop killing all your children in your population sinks before acting like you're superior to anyone. All you do is backstab your own population sources and then create new ones by fucking over foreigners.

Urbanfags MUST be nuked.
>>
it's ironic that if there is a globalist NWO I'm sure they would be pretty happy to discover people are so stunted and oblivious they can't even comprehend that they live in a globalist culture and will vehemently deny its existence. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>79055364
You damn well aren't even a fucking human if you're an urbanite.
>>
>>79056103
>that's not anywhere near demonstrating you even comprehend my post let alone the culture you inhabit.
nice ad hominim
>>
>>79088867

>American Consumer Culture

How dare people buy shit from abroad.

Next you will tell me two centuries ago people were buying into French consumer culture or something like that.

All I see is people exchanging goods, with few exceptions like Germany are people destroying their own culture or replacing it with Consumerism.

Jesus fucking Christ could you grasp more straws?

You went from muh globalism is the right way and you are idiots, to people buy foreign shit from time to time.
>>
>>79077657
Damn that German empress looks ugly.;
>>
>>79091338
lamo, ad hominim, as if telling you I'm not going to argue with you because you post signals you aren't capable of an interesting discussion was some kind of reasoned counterpoint to you meme arrow shitpost.

>>79091197
>>79091283
i live in a very rural area first of all...

>>79091197
what the fuck do you think is going on??
you are literally barging into a thread you don't understand at all, accusing someone of being in an irrelevant group with no evidence or reasoning, and then spewing hate mindlessly at that group. It's cartoonish.

>>79091631
you are just a moron who doesn't understand what culture is.

>>79091631
>All I see is people exchanging goods,

>>79091631
>You went from muh globalism is the right way and you are idiots, to people buy foreign shit from time to time.
that isn't anything I've remotely even done, and I've even gone to explict lengths to point out how I haven't at all advocated for globalism.

This is why we can't have a thread about this. For some reason or another you guys are just not smart enough to understand the ideas or you are just too young or maybe haven't even traveled or something. Idk. It's very bizarre. The fish in water analogy is so spot on here it's uncanny to actually experience.
>>
>>79093401

Jesus.

Is culture to you bloody products or something?

There will always be trade, so people will buy foreign goods.

Some people are weebs and will be enamored in a foreign culture.

Sometimes customs are exchanged between people.

The fact that those 3 things are correct are not proof of globalism. Because they were valid milenia ago.

And yes I know you make no arguments for it. But you can't even make arguments that it exists, as you said is fact, and that we live in a global culture.

All you have brought so far as arguments is products and franchises.

Please tell me how the fact that a Mc Donalnds exists in Romania mean we all are under Globalism. Because that Mc Donald's will not replace Romanian restaurants or cuisine, but will instead survive by covering a niche market gap and never have a chance of entering Romanian cultural identity.
>>
>>79093401
>I've even gone to explict lengths to point out
sadly not the first time ITT when someone is so retarded they start arguing with arguments that already had to be explicitly declared no
>>
>>79055002
>we all live in a globalized culture anyway

you have no idea
>>
>>79094294
you aren't in Romania, you aren't interacting with romanians. this is your culture.

You have already memorized far more information about just celebrities alone from my country than you will ever understand about your 'Romania'

If you can't understand how you and everyone else hasn't already assimilated to globalist American consumer culture,when you spend hours on an international forum talking to people across the globe you probably never will.
>>
File: 1462734053859.jpg (90 KB, 401x729) Image search: [Google]
1462734053859.jpg
90 KB, 401x729
>>79055002
because we've realized globalism is just shipping off all our jobs and importing shitskins to replace ourselves, a White geNOcide
>>
>>79091246
We don't deny it. We just see it for what t is.
>>
File: 1362960884713.png (28 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
1362960884713.png
28 KB, 499x322
>wow I can't believe that someone would be proud of their nation
>YOU HAVE TO LET ME INTO YOUR NATION OR ELSE YOU ARE RACIST BECAUSE MY NATION IS A SHITHOLE
>>
>>79095513
>>79095513

This is not culture you retard. This is an image board that one can argue has it's own culture.

I have a life outside of 4chins, I talk with Romanians almost exclusively in real life, I eat romanian food, I drink romanian booze, I go to a Romanian church. I am as Romanian as any other, I would claim more so.

I have read more Romanian books and history than any other, and so have most of my compatriots.

Yes I know that currently there is an US election, and so do most of my compatriots. But good luck trying to get them to explain to you much about it.

All you are doing is assuming that because of Americophiles, and because we use American goods, that we somehow know and care more about your culture.

Get off your high horse m8. You aren't that great, and to add there is no one single 'Murican culture.
>>
>>79097026
>we somehow know and care more about your culture
go ahead and list all the things you know about America, and then list all the things you know about Romania and we can compare. I guarantee it would be more interesting than whatever else you could think of saying.

It doesn't matter how many history books you've read, it doesn't outweigh the amount of globalist media you've consumed. Your worldview has been shaped by sources entirely divorced from your Romania
>>
>>79055002
Because we are fighting against Islam
>>
>>79098598

I am on my phone, and there is a caracter limit. I could try but sure.

Also I have not consumed much globalist media, nor do most people. For every 'Murican movie one might watch there are about1 week of Romanian TV programs. Not to mention a lot of Romanians enjoy non American films that have nothing to do with globalism.

My world view was shaped by me growing up and developing my morals and understanding of the world. It had nothing to do with globalism. I developed it all in my little village talking to my fellow Romanians, experiencing the world around me and generally growing up.

If you want me to go into details I can say that from a young age I was a history nerd and I would ask anyone who knew anything about the past to tell me about it. That's how I began to learn my nations history. The only foreign things I remember besides things like soft drinks are the odd movie (most were French or old Kung Fu movies) and some cartoons (though they were translated in Romanian and most cartoons that were foreign were either Hungarian or German or French) and some documentaries but those were the minority of things. Oh yeah and I had a PC early on with Age of Empires.

Who knows I might be the odd one out.
>>
>>79055002
Fuck off yank. My dream is that all the countries not under the Crown (except Canada) get nuked the fuck out and repopulated by superior Brits.
This is a good dream for a number of reasons but the reason why is that it means there will be no Americans, Germans or niggers.
>>
>>79098598
>>79100752

But you made me realise something. I, like most Eastern Europoors are living fossils.

We by the miracle of Irony got sheltered by the globalistic in nature and in aspirations that is communism. The isolation from foreign media has let to us keeping the most important part of our identity, our childhood separate from the west.

But now that time is over, and we small and poor nations can do nothing about it. China and Russia can by making their own media and pushing out the foreign one, keep the youth separate. But we lack the will and funds to do anything.

It's kinda sad to realise that you lost the game before you got to play.
>>
>>79060996
UGH
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.