[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with with immigrants who learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467036490312.jpg (27 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467036490312.jpg
27 KB, 454x439
There is literally nothing wrong with with immigrants who learn the language and assimilate.
>>
>>79054385
Those kind don't exist
>>
>>79054385
>learn the language and assimilate
>code word for white person
racist much?
>>
File: heavy.jpg (148 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
148 KB, 1280x800
>>79054385

And what about those who don't? You know, like the ones who want to enforce sharia law?
The problem is that systems in the EU have no way of testing who is who. They don't seem to want to.
Sure, they might work for ISIS but It wouldn't be humane to neglect the refugees, right? Even though you're letting in thousands of potential rapists, right?
>>
>>79054385
I agree, but for some reason, it's racist to expect that out of people these days.
>>
Americans can't tell I'm an immigrant. First generation too. The only way they find out is if they see or hear my name. I don't think being white has anything to do with it.
>>
>>79055245
Because you should bring your failed culture you're running from with you. Ugh
>>
>>79054385
muslims are about as anti assimilation as it gets tho and blacks are too dark to physically do so.
>>
>>79054685
the white ones do
>>
>>79054385

Problem is that they are few in number.
>>
>>79054685
my granny and her family immigrated to the US during world war 2, they all learned english and wanted to embrace American culture. There are actually a lot of really good immigrants just not the hispanic ones
>>
>>79054385
People lose the connection with the land, and the history, and with other people too, if a nation is completely genetically, but not culturally replaced (of course, this is purely theoretical as something like that is not possible, but for the sake of argument).

People are programmed to mostly symphatise with people similar to themselves, a society with huge racial "diversity" is a more unsafe, criminal and all round nasty society than a racially homogenous one.

And the connection between people and to the nation itself becomes less meaningful when there is no genetic, ancestral basis to it.
A small number of assimilated immigrants are okay though, but the number has to be kept low.

Of course I doubt an american could understand anything relating to ancestry and connection to the land and people. America was founded as a nation of atomized bastards. This is a large part of the reason why america is such a bad country, both in its lack of culture and in its high levels of violence and poverty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.