[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with the anti tobacco movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: images.png (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 90x90
Why the fuck is there such a huge anti smoking push the last 10 years?

You can't tell me that it's because the jews want our good. There are things equally as harmful as smoking, such as sugar, plastic in the water, constant radiation from telecomunications, additives... Why is suddenly everyone obsessed with not smoking ? Alchohol is 10 times more destructive than smoking when used in excess but nobody goes prohibition era again.
>>
Smoking isn't owned by the jews.
>>
>>79049858
People really just want an excuse to not have to be around smokers.

That is all.
>>
>>79050188 (cont. & sage)
The "health considerations" are just a scapegoat they use to impose their distaste for smoking on others.
>>
>>79050107
Is that true? I doubt that a multi billion industry doesn't have some jews in it...

>>79050188
Smokers are much less annoying than fags like vapers , gays , vegans, and assorted faggots
>>
>>79050422
>Smokers are much less annoying than fags like vapers , gays , vegans, and assorted faggots
You live in <current year>

Imagine how much better the Western world would be if you could still challenge some loud-mouthed cunt to follow you out to the street and have a shootout in broad daylight, lest they are cowards.
>>
File: zelden.png (91 KB, 604x444) Image search: [Google]
zelden.png
91 KB, 604x444
>>79049858
>smoking is super bad, muuh prevention, would you please think of the children already?!
>continuously raise prices by 200% and more; who is going to intervene? Nonsmokers think that's only fair (those bastards), and smokers are addicted, top kek.
>more money for the government to spend on dubious projects (and relatives/family)
the perfect scam.
>>
>>79050422
Jews infiltrate everything but tobacco is primarily red blooded masculine american men.
>>
>>79050756
This actually makes sense.
>>
>>79049858
Nice ad campaign, very much not in the pockets of big tobacco
>>
File: Stop-liking-what-I-dont-like.jpg (207 KB, 680x473) Image search: [Google]
Stop-liking-what-I-dont-like.jpg
207 KB, 680x473
>>
File: Smokeme.jpg (85 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Smokeme.jpg
85 KB, 850x400
>>79050756
Prices are raised to the point the black market factors in, pretty much calculus. A good way out is vaping then weening off that which is why vaping is now under attack. Part of the greater economic slavery equation. Some can afford to smoke, many can't but that doesn't stop them.
>>
Anti smoking laws forced many bars to close. Alot of family's got kicked out of their own State by cucks who wanted to go into a smoking bar and not have to inhale smoke. People died from these stupid fucking laws and I hope all anti smoke law fuckers get gassed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.