[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is that brexit going, other than the massive devaluation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: flag_yellow_low.jpg (54 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_low.jpg
54 KB, 600x401
How is that brexit going, other than the massive devaluation of the currency? Did the migrants dissapear? You signed those trade treaties yet? No? Though so.
>>
Don't you have some Durkas to suck off, Hans?
>>
File: 1450855537283.png (425 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
1450855537283.png
425 KB, 447x378
WOW the first week of Brexit would be a time of confusion and chaos fueled by kike bankers swapping their UK shit for safe-haven goods and currencies, and Brussels bureaucrats making a huge mess of things, AND liberal media talking about what a disaster this is.

I really am just SHOCKED man who would have GUESSED like WOW please prep the BULL muhammad will be HOME at 7
>>
Germany and Brussels, I mean the EU, are going to push very hard against Britain. They will attempt to punish Britain as much as possible because they know this is the tipping point. Each country they lose, the more their plans to exploit the people of Europa diminish.

This is the end for them unless they can wreak economic havoc on the island. Fear is the only tool they have left, and they need to do it quickly before any other referendums are announced.
>>
>>79048344
Do not confront juveline /pol/ meme masters with the reality, or else, they might get even saltier.
>>
>>79048344
but the pound has stabilized and is, in fact, rising
what are you talking about hanz?
>>
why do you support your leftist goverment, Germany?
>>
It hasn't even been a week. Calm down - you can have your Muslims back soon
>>
Freedom does not come cheap.
But history has shown many times that those willing to pay the price will be rewarded in the end.
>>
>>79048344
>not even a week
you seem to have not the slightest fucking idea how politics work Hans
>>
>>79049794
So you want to return all of Bradfords population to the EU cuz Sandniggers rule there? What about that mudslime that became London's mayor?
>>
>>79049721
answer my question pls
>>
>>79049685

B-b-but, d-dead cat b-b-bounce...
>>
>>79050000
nice quads faggot
>>
>>79050000

You seem slightly more reasonable than the other Germans on here

Can you explain to me why it is always Germans starting these threads?

Do you guys still hate us for the war?
>>
>>79050000
>>79050333
Praise
>>
>>79049807

I completely agree with you.
>>
All that's happened is the vote. No action has even STARTED to negotiate Britain's exit, and the markets are panicking because they don't know what the fuck will happen when Britain finally does leave.

And what is with all the Merkelbots that have come out in full force recently?
>>
>>79049807
btw I read that as Femdom does not come cheap the first time
>>
>>79048344
1 P O S T
P
O
S
T
>>
>>79048344
UK isn't even out of Brexit yet.
How does that Muslim dick taste? Like 9 kids, I suppose?
>>
File: guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg (59 KB, 470x345) Image search: [Google]
guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg
59 KB, 470x345
>>79050333
nice trips Muhammad
>>
File: 1325425476.jpg (41 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1325425476.jpg
41 KB, 463x494
>>79049461
>>
>>79050555
Isn't out of EU. fuck
>>
>>79049582
What is it about Germans that makes them so hell bent on world domination.
>>
>>79049582
sadly this is true. even if the EU leaders etc would want a sensible and amicable solution, they will be forced to play hardball.

and don't forget art.50 is a hurt-document, designed to dishearten anyone thinking of leaving, as complicated as they could make it and not benefiting the leaver in any way possible.

Imo best thing for the UK to do is
>>
>>79048344

The future looks bright Fritz.
We will declare article 50 in January and then start talking with the EU about the Brexit.
They can start talking sooner if they like.... maybe it might speed things up... but the EU says it doesnt want to start and unofficial talks.
I guess the EU doesnt mind waiting 7 months in this uncertain period... OK.
>>
>>79048344
>>79049584
wow Germans are so fucking salty these days
>>
>>79048344
hows your super state coming along? v3 suck your dick? you cut your welfare payouts in half and raise taxes yet because any welfare goes to all city states of the new EU super state. greece getting super state life support and you get their debt ahahahaaaaahahaha
>>
>>79049721
i don't
i want to go back to the days when we had a bunch of nice trade deals and national sovereignty
>>
>>79048344
I still went out Got bottle English gin some English chips some English cheddar some English shower gel.

And I manged pick some cheap pounds up for my holiday to uk in summer.

How's it going Mr cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 944x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 944x790
>>79048344
What is a step in the right direction, Germcuck? Jesus Christ you morons are insufferable. If you have cancer then that first consultation with the oncologist isn't going to cure you, so I guess you might as well not bother?
>>
>>79049582
If Trump wins he is going to put UK first and make sure they get economy in check.
They can't do this alone, they need US president to be their ally.
>>
>>79048344
>>79048344
>Rome was built in a day
>>
File: Rising up.png (99 KB, 794x870) Image search: [Google]
Rising up.png
99 KB, 794x870
>>79048344
Oh it's a total doomsday today
>Pound goes up
>FTSE 100 up
>FTSE 250 up
How will Britain deal with this?
>>
>>79050373
i couldn't give the slightest fuck desu despite my grandpa fighting in the SS
this all happened in a time long past when i wasn't even alive
instead we should focus on solving today's problems
including but limit to gassing every leftist antifa cuck like OP
>>
>>79048344
How are you doing Adolf? Mad that Britain ruined your conquest?
>>
File: o-FARAGE-facebook.jpg (266 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-FARAGE-facebook.jpg
266 KB, 2000x1000
>>79048344

> though so
>>
>>79050866
>they need US president to be their ally.
>US president to be their ally
>US president
>ally
>>
>>79051326
T R U M P
R
U
M
P
>T R U M P
>>
File: wicq8mkak06x.jpg (929 KB, 3000x2572) Image search: [Google]
wicq8mkak06x.jpg
929 KB, 3000x2572
>>79048344
>Germany in damage control cause soon they'll have to foot the bills.
>>
THE SONG OF 'SORRO'W

Oh, Great Britian, what have you done?
Look at this terrible trend you've begun!
You make me sick, you contemptible dog,
I blame you for the death of the EU!

The EU used to be such a magnificent thing!
Beautiful pawns and dazzling refugees.
But you gave the people your Nationalist beast,
And in turn now the EU will be deceased...

How things have changed from when I was a boy!
Jewing with tricks and it would bring me much joy!
But, with your advance, there's no need to gloat--
Everything charming has been left behind!

Oh, Great Britain, you dirty fiend!
Your Nationalist thinking is cruel and obscene!
I was a user of goym great and small!
They all were my puppets and you've murdered them all!

Aaaahhh...

How could a goym commit such a crime--
To murder immaculate keepers of time?
Why should a Nation so foul get away?
Britian, you're gonna pay!

So, Great Britannia, just watch your back!
Hide all those proudfull kids who live on the your clay,
They'll soon end up smashed to bits in a bog,
Because you, you, you, you, YOU
Caused the DEATH OF THE EU!

Aaaahhh..."
>>
>>79050669
have you seen german women? I totally see why they want slavic countries conquered and totaly understand why they allow so many migrants to come
>>
>>79048344

It's been less than a week.
>>
>>79050373
>Can you explain to me why it is always Germans starting these threads?

They're upset that Merkel has fucked their future over completely and it hurts them to see other people have the courage to assert their self-determination.
>>
>>79051810
I'll never understand people who do that shit.
If your country gets so bad you're on literal suicide watch then you should do all in your power to fight against it and inform people. Make sure it doesn't happen to other countries.

If we got flooded with millions of somalis I wouldn't be shitposting. I'd be yelling gas the kikes race war now.
>>
>>79051810
They believe in the bullshit propaganda.
see >>79051031
Markets are going back up. Literally nothing has happened yet.

>>79048344
People keep speaking too soon. Let's see what happens in the next years before we all spasm, shall we?

Nobody knows if this was a good idea, and getting rid of that sinking shit that was the EU was not the worst of calls.
>>
>>79051044
Okay fair enough

So you support Brexit?

But anyway I was just wondering why so many Germans on /pol/ are going "haha Britain are idiots, enjoy recession". Why would you think that is?

>>79051810
Maybe that's it.
>>
Back in the cuckshed Ahmed. At least they are trying to solve the problems you caused them.

You don't get to belittle men who don't want their women raped by sandniggers.
>>
>GBP improving
>FTSE 100 improving
>FTSE 250 improving

Literally nothing has changed tbqhwy lad, except I might be able to afford one less cocktail on my summer holiday. Small price to pay for freedom.
>>
>>79052478
because they are mostly NEETs who have no fucking clue about basic economics
i just recently read a article post brexit on UK scientist bitching and moaning about how they are all depending on EU funding and what not to keep working since the fields they are researching in has zero interest on the free market where you actually have to work for your money
reminded me of thus with a bachelor in women studies with a debt they will never be able to repay since they cannot find a job and blame it on others
>>
File: a53.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>79053324
or as based Nigel would put it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ule97jkRA
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.