[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walking through the shops today >See John Howard; he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>Walking through the shops today
>See John Howard; he's a manlet
>Feel kind of disappointed until I see him eye a swarm of shit skins walking along, and see him frown. Based.
>Run up to him and shake his hand, telling him I voted for him every time and he was the best leader this nation has had in memory
>He laughs and tells me that's flattering to hear
>I lean in and tell him "The Jews won't win, don't worry"
>He gives me a massive smile
>Luke Simpkins storms over and almost shoves me away from Howard, telling me to "go away now"
>Walk away, look back, and Howard is still smiling at me

Is he really one of us, /pol/?
>>
of course hes a manlet yuou fucking moron he had his shins shot off by the japs in ww2
>>
>>79047358
i think your confusing john howard for your dad.................. that never happened....

take your meds pls m8y

or FUCK OFF
>>
>>79047593
fuckin moron my daddy never got shot in no war neither me grandpappers too it was j. horward the fuckin bastard
>>
who
>>
>>79047181

>that happened

I still believe he was an old school "racist" though
>>
oi vey whos john howard tell more about the jews thing
is it relevant to him?
>>
>>79047181
>took our guns
>good bloke

pick one
>>
>>79047358
Cotton Hill?
>>
>>79048243
JOHN HOWARD EX PRIME MINISTER OF AUSTRALIA
>>
What did that guy do for you to venerate him so much? Did he kill some emas?
>>
>>79047181

maybe he was just laughing at you because he thinks you're crazy. Where abouts is that by the way?
>>
>>79049758
No but he'll come and kill some fucking hue monkeys in a minute
>>
>>79050408
I bet you wish your flag was a leaf
>>
>>79047181
luke simpkins is a fucking faggot that mistook a nightclub poster for an isis flag in leederville.

fuck that cunt and fuck john howard
>>
>>79047181
cowan is also the shittest electorate in perth

>KGB
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.