[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think people actually read our shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 338x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 338x435
Do you guys think people that are actual high up in government read out comments and think fuck these cunts have a point
>>
No, they are compelled by meme magicks to swing right.
>>
File: 1466866015615.jpg (204 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466866015615.jpg
204 KB, 960x960
No you fucking neckbeard.

They read up actually intelligent shit, 4chan is for autistic people to feel better about themselves
>>
>>79046205
You cant just swallow a red pill and go back to your daily life. The alt-right has the distinct ability to break down one's sociological matrix and consume people's minds.
>>
>>79046205
No, but im sure it's being monitored by some intelligence personnel
>>
>>79046387
So you are autistic
>>
File: 1464884292388.png (56 KB, 476x350) Image search: [Google]
1464884292388.png
56 KB, 476x350
>>79046205
I don't think anyone who is high up in the government personally knows how to use a computer beyond Microsoft office let alone is going to waste their valuable time shitposting on 4chang

This board definitely attracts some attention from government alphabet groups as well as other non-government groups if that's what you mean. Nothing to worry over though.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 404x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 404x375
I would think ever since Sabu turned snitch alphabet agencies have kept an eye on this cess pool.

Despite all the shit posting there is a lot of juicy info shared here from time to time.
>>
We don't.

Not going to explain what I do or who I am, but we don't have the time, energy, or resources unless something happens and gets flagged back here.

We totally monitor /x/ though.
>>
>>79046205
I'd wager the people that monitor boards like this know we have a point, which is why they monitor us in the first place.
>>
>>79046205
Ill give you a hint. /pol has supporters in places you cant believe.
>>
>>79046205

No.

The agencies probably trawl for people to add to watchlists and then raid those who are dumb enough to make posts like

>Some of you are alright, don't be at X around Y o'clock
>>
Oh my fuck!! Delusions of grandeur. If anyone has heard of this place it's as a sewer of white teenage racist angst, frat boy humor and paranoid conspiracy theories.
>>
File: 1464883290591.png (502 KB, 720x715) Image search: [Google]
1464883290591.png
502 KB, 720x715
>>79048395
Your cool Australia don't be on 4chan tomorrow at noon.
>>
>>79046387
>tfw no dog to guard my while i sleep
>no loyal companion to share my life with
fucking landlord
i just want a doggy to be my friend
>>
Trump does.
>>
>>79047849
*spooky*

you give me a frighten
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.