[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Gays Hate The Human Race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
If being gay is genetic and they don't have the instinct to be attracted to the opposite sex and reproduce, does is also mean they inherently want to destroy our species?
>>
>>79044616
w8 wut,???? a lesbian bishop?
I thought when you become a bishop or nun or some shit. you dedicate your love to Jesus only, Did I miss something here?
>>
>>79044894
Good point. Also I don't understand calling for removing crosses if you're Christian.
>>
>>79044616
Yes because what we definitely needs on this planet is more fucking people.

At what is it too much? 6 billion, 8 billion, 12 billion, 20?

I wish you were all fucking gay.
>>
>>79044616
I'm revolted by faggotry just as much as the next guy, but they only make up ~2% of the population.

It seems the issue in the picture is that there is a woman in a leadership position and she is doing the same shit that most women do in leadership positions. Which is "mother" the weak and the downtrodden groups of society like blacks, gays, and immigrants.
>>
>>79045413
So you agree that homosexuality is an anti-human pathology?
>>
Serious question tho. Gays seem to be at the front of every call to take guns from the people, welcome Muslim refugees, promote diversity, and dress your boy ass a girl and tell him he can change genders.

To me, these are all very anti-human race positions.
>>
>>79044894
>(((Lutheran))) bishop

Here's your answer.
>>
>>79045620
No because action theory.
>>
>>79045515
True, but there have been plenty enough female leaders in the church without any of them going so far as to take down symbols of their faith and invite in the only religion who currently targets and kills Christians.

Therefore, the fact that she is gay is the unusual trait in this instance.
>>
>>79045637
I'm gay and don't want some gay-murdering Mudslime in my fucking country. You're thinking of faggots, the homo and non-homo variety. And no, we're not out to destroy the human race, I've even got a son from a lifelong friend. Didn't feel that cumming in a cup would make my boy a real person, so we did have sex to procreate. Wasn't bad - I'm just attracted to my partner.
>>
>>79045779
Ah so Lutherans are degenerate. I learned something today.
>>
File: KVhmgA4.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
KVhmgA4.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>79044616
lmao, its the Lutherans, this is pointless
>>
>>79046085
And Swedish.
>>
>>79046996
kuk
>>
>>79044616
elizabeth warren is a lesbian bishop?
>>
>>79045970
But you are not naturally attracted to the opposite sex and you reproduced against your own nature. To be homosexual is to have no natural instinct to reproduce.

What made you go against your basic sexual instinct that told you not to reproduce?
>>
>>79044616
>Lutheran
>Swedish

Non orthodox whites should be exterminated.
>>
>>79045413
We live on a rock which being dragged precariously though space by a giant orb of nuclear fusion.

The planet has already witnessed a major extinction level event with the dinosaurs. We must be at maximum human carrying capacity of the planet at all times if we intend for our species to avoid such a fate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.