[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>britcucks are going to send back poles, germans, frenchmen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Cl9rLkBWkAAKaSj.jpg (88 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
Cl9rLkBWkAAKaSj.jpg
88 KB, 960x576
>britcucks are going to send back poles, germans, frenchmen, dutchmen, and other fellow white men and make it much harder for them to come back
>they're going to keep all the pakis, poos, caribbean nigs, nigerian nigs, and syrian """refugees""" and keep importing brownies
>they're basically going to do the exact opposite of what an uncùcked white nation would do

oh boy this whole brexit thing is hilarious, both the eu and the britcucks are getting cùcked to death rn and those stupid anglos might have actually managed to cùck themselves more than before, and i'm just watching it all happen from my non country, amazing
>>
>>79042044
They won't deport anybody, neither will they change anything.

Brittain will stand as it was, but poorer and eventually on suicide watch.
>>
>>79042044
Nobody will be deported, but we will be ending the right for more to come (this goes for all immigrants as well) according to reports on a deal Boris has made with the Tory right.
>>
>>79042044

>this totally wasn't written by a Paki we swear
>>
>>79042044
>Writing UKIP next to a racist sign
Watcha doin there Rabbi?

Could it be anymore fucking obvious to any of you ITT?

I mean fucking hell...
>>
>>79044243
>this

It's so obvious this is globalist shilling --- divide and conquer. Trying to turn white against white.

Unbelievable.
>>
>>79042044
...I can understand that, considering you're pretty much a non-country.

You sir, have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low grade bank clerk.

Who are you?
>>
>>79044144
Well some people may be deported it depends on what happens on the negotiations

Anyone who's been here more than 5 years won't be deported though
>>
>>79042044
This is why I voted remain. The Slavs are the only ones who were keeping up with the shitskin birthrates
>>
>>79044223
Hey britbong, didn't all the muslims and nogs came to your country due to that commonwealth shit, rather than eu immigration. lmfao
>>
File: revenge.jpg (96 KB, 639x959) Image search: [Google]
revenge.jpg
96 KB, 639x959
>>79045573
No, a lot of them also come in via France and Germany. All the Turks and Kurds here came in via Germany for example.
>>
>>79044744
>deporting europeans
Media would go full chimpout until eveything collapses. Brexit guys don't have the balls to do it, that would be suicide. I mean, that's real life, that brexit thing was a 10/10 prank but at some point you have to stop, cmon bruh.
>>
File: based.jpg (4 KB, 177x128) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
4 KB, 177x128
>>79042044
and if NI don't leave Eu we're gonna build a wall
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.