[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She finds out your racist >tfw your pol keks come out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dsa2.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
dsa2.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>She finds out your racist
>tfw your pol keks come out and you start calling turks "roaches", and Swedish and German people "cucks" and tell her Greeks need to pay debts

is it even possible to hide it?
>>
Assert your dominance, she might find it difficult to stomach but if you do it right you'll hear the waves crashing in her fanny
>>
>>79040032
leave aborjin land you britcocks sons
>>
>>79040268
fuck off roach
>>
>>79040032
People like you and me normalize the redpill. This is a good thing, friend.
>>
>>79040032

Women will come over to your side; they have no opinion of their own
>>
>>79040268
6 legs to type with
>>
>getting drunk with my asian gf
>tell her "I wish you were white"

Probably part of the reason she cheated on me
>>
>>79041043
>nz

That's quite hypocritical of you, mate. When you aren't even white yourself.
>>
>>79040739
This desu. Girlfriends merely will reflect your personality unless you are a huge cuck and start to adopt hers.

I can mansplain anything to my girlfriend and she will end up agreeing with me at first begrudgingly but then whole heartedly. I am constantly fighting against the influence of her SJW friends, (who are actually lovely people but just naive).

It is important that you don't just tell girlfriends what to think, because although they will believe what you tell them, it will be a superficial understanding that will not really impact on them in a profound manner. Try to bring her around to a different point of view by highlighting some of the inconsistencies in liberal thought (this really ought not to be hard) and subtly nudge her towards "redpilled" conclusions without explicitly telling her what is what.

A big part of it is just giving her the courage to even begin to question the prevailing SJW rhetoric.

Once they begin to pick at the corners of the Politically Correct tapestry they will unravel the rest pretty quickly.

Alternatively you can just have an unsullied rainbows and lollipops uncynical GF who you can bone happily without having politics come into the equation.
>>
>>79041454
Too rough, m80.
>>
>>79040032
>uh uh GF might think im racist i dont know how i should come "out" to her
AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH

Beta.
>>
My GF is russian and loathes blacks and arabs. Based.

But she probably will try an take my money or cut my throat in my sleep if I piss her off. Pretty hot desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.