[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race and Racism: /pol/ is wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 221x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 221x168
So far I've been able to swallow pretty much every redpill on here expect one. Niggers, spics, gooks, shitskins, etc. I just don't get it.

I went to an international school and had many friends from all over the world. None of them had some agenda to steal all the white women and none of them wanted to blow me up. Everyone was just a normal kid.

I think the problem is ignorance and/or lack of experience.
>>
>>79039827
Anecdote=/=evidence

So yes, you are ignorant. Trying going to a school in Detroit.
>>
>>79039827
>I went to a rich private school that had black students

Are you for real?

Why don't you leave your all white country and move to an all black country if you feel that way?
>>
Slide thread, do not respond.

saged
>>
Elites are naturally more cosmopolitan than the plebs, even on our side, see Vox Day liiving in Italy, running a publishing business in Finland… from that angle, the Progs are sort of accurate to call Leavers as uneducated, small-minded folks, what they don’t fully understand is how what they are trying to block is precisely the immigration of uneducated, small-minded folks of different cultures who are rationally expected to be even more intolerant, aggressive etc. Elites simply don’t see that, they see other elites of immigrant backgrounds, educated high-IQ people like Razib Khan, of course they are not problematic.

So it is a four-player game. White High sees Brown High and considers them correctly OK. White Low sees Brown Low and considers them correctly not OK. White High thinks this makes White Low intolerant and narrow minded. On one side correct, on the other side the whole point is that Brown Low is of course even more intolerant and narrow minded and that makes White Low right.

Many elites are entirely disingenous and signalling about it, but AFAIK it is often genuine. Upper class white students don’t understand what the fuss is about, their upper class brown classmates are entirely fine. They are like Razib Khan. OK – but they have no idea what lower class brown people are like.

Yes, at some level the whole thing is driven by ideology and signalling and lies. But it all is propped up by White High genuinely seeing only Brown High and seeing them as more similar to themselves as White Low is.
>>
When it dawns on White High that Brown Low is even more intolerant and unlike-themselves than White Low is, they pull a Pim Fortuyn. But the cost of that is the utter loss of status. Fortuyn was nothing but a *principled* left-liberal, feminist, gay – and was regularly called a fascist.

And we are in many ways the Dissident White High. Much of the argument Nick gets into with the Alt-Right is all about how to deal with the really low kind of White Low who can be seen as useful or as counter-productive…

So you cannot even reduce it to just one dimension, white and brown, national and immigrant… class gives a second dimension and dissent a third
>>
>>79039827

Im sure the international school is the best and brightest. Trust me, the other races dont like you. Drop the white guilt.
>>
An international school full of what I'm guessing are at least above -average foreign students open to new experiences is not the same as the average denizens of a foreign nation. Your mileage will vary.
>>
>>79040045
FPBP
/thread
>>
File: 01541.gif (14 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
01541.gif
14 KB, 650x450
>>79040256
There's no such thing as a white or a black country.
>>
>>79040346
>>79040375
Nice. Have a you
>>
File: aafukrad.jpg (46 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
aafukrad.jpg
46 KB, 640x481
>>79039827
>I went to an international school

Ask your dad how I can join the Illuminati.

Also, where does he get his seafood?
>>
>>79040045
>implying Detroit has any schools left
Snyder was a jackass who circumvented democracy with "Emergency Financial Managers" who bled the system dry.

Detroit might be a shithole, and chimps gonna chimp, but not a whole lot of help comes from on high to make them less simian.
>>
File: 1462540677181.png (455 KB, 978x614) Image search: [Google]
1462540677181.png
455 KB, 978x614
>>79039827
>>
>>79039827
Swiss school for children from wealthy families, probably. Naturally they don't behave like your usual third world rabble.
>>
>>79039827
That means you didn't swallow the redpill dipshit. I guess your preppy school didn't teach you about statistics, because anyone who made it to Switzerland are the fucking high-fliers of their country, in other words a bunch of outliers.
This confession has meant nothing.
>>
>>79040045
Schools in Detroit are just as anecdotal as OPs school.
You're calling him out on a fallacy while committing the exact same fallacy yourself.
gg m8, is this the level of burger intellect?
>>
>>79039827

you obviously don't understand tribalism and empire, wrap your head around that and get back to us
>>
>>79039827
>I went to an international school

try going to their home countries. only a select few get to go to 'international schools'.
>>
>>79039827

Culture and values > race, but there's a lot of overlap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U

The stormfags need to understand they'll need based minorities more and more to reach out to other groups if they want to see right wing people in power.

In today's world, full on racism is just as self-defeating as regressive liberalism.
>>
>>79040987
Wrong, the problems of the collective schools of an entire state that has a significant Nigger population is statistically relevant. One prep school in Mt. Richland is not.
>>
>>79040737
IQ doesn't make you a better person. Lower IQ doesn't make you a shittier person. Example: lots.
>>
>>79040755
This, the problem is not about the race, but it's more like an economic problem.
Poor people tend to be more problematic, therefore they need to be assisted by the government.
>>
It was and is the Jews who bring the negro to the Rhine, always with the same concealed thought and the clear goal of destroying, by the bastardization which would necessarily set in, the white race which they hate, to throw it down from its cultural and political height and in turn to rise personally to the position of master.

For a racially pure people, conscious of its blood, can never be enslaved by the Jew. It will forever only be the master of bastards in this world.

Only in France is there today more than even an inner unanimity between the plans of the Jew-controlled stock exchange and the desires of a chauvinistically oriented national statecraft. In this very identity lies an immense danger for Germany. Exactly for this reason France is, and remains by far, the most terrible enemy. This people, which is constantly becoming more negrofied constitutes, by its tie with the aims of Jewish world dominion, a grim danger for the existence of the European white race. For infection in the heart of Europe through negro blood on the Rhine corresponds equally to the sadistic perverse vengefulness of this chauvinistic, hereditary enemy of our people, and to the ice-cold plan of the Jews thus to begin bastardizing the European continent at its core ana, through infection by inferior humanity, to deprive the white race of the foundations for a sovereign existence.

What France, spurred by its own vengefulness, methodically led by the Jew, is doing in Europe today, is a sin against the existence of white humanity, and some day will inspire against that nation all the avenging spirits of a knowledge which will have recognized race pollution as the original sin against mankind.
>>
>>79039827
>I think the problem is ignorance and/or lack of experience.
This is the problem with basically everything senpai. Really going out on that limb! Bravo.
>>
>>79039827
Probably a school full of kids from the elites in different countries.
>>
>>79041114
>>79041114
>t. my own unsourced anecdotal experiences

go back to cooking spaghetti, Luigi. This place is for intellectual people.
>>
>>79041226
Take the cum out your eyes its not an Italian flag.

You want to take a look at Detroit's drop out rates and average SAT scores it's one google search away, it's not my job to educate ignorant people on widely known facts.
>>
File: 1456980572848.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
1456980572848.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>79041179
Intelligence can be reasoned with.
>>
>>79039827
>international school
So, literally the gathering of elites.
Did you at least visit the slums, countryside and public schools of their home countries?
If not, congratulations. You're a waste of space.
>>
File: 4HgSpk3.jpg (230 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
4HgSpk3.jpg
230 KB, 598x792
>>79041365

>rejects racism
>assumes the opinion of an Italian is lesser than that of a German without providing evidence
>>
>>79041369
Because correlation obviously equals causation, right?
Jesus the tomato juice really got to your head, although I wouldn't doubt that you're just naturally retarded with those arguing skills you're showing here.
>>
>>79041660
>muh correlation is not causation meme

Surprised it took you this long to post that tripe, its the same shit any ignorant cunt says in response to statistical argument. Pathetic senpai. Prove me wrong with statistics or go fuck yourself with a schnitzel.
>>
>>79039827
>my anecdotal experiences in a closed environment explain away underlying worldwide trends
Quite the university it must be for somebody with your reasoning skills.
>>
>>79041759
>I can't convince him
>better call his argument a meme! That'll show him!
who even let you out of your cage, man.
>>
File: 1461248060389.jpg (24 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
1461248060389.jpg
24 KB, 298x389
>>79041660

You can't argue with a fanatic. The flaw in Detroit's schools are the niggers themselves. You can't educate low IQ's.

But you've been told for your entire life that all the races are equal when it's provable that they're not.

Open your mind to the possibility that Hitler was right, and your nation has done everything to prevent you from considering this thought.
>>
>>79041842
Actually I didn't expect to convince you because you are obviously not forming your argument upon, ergo not thinking with, facts and/or logic. I was merely demonstrating your stupidity to the rest of the group. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>79039827
>I saw the outliers so the generalizations are wrong!
>>
File: 1463696486241.jpg (82 KB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
1463696486241.jpg
82 KB, 1024x639
>>79039827
Why don't you walk in on an Albanian ghetto? I know you have plenty of those on Switzerland.

Try to engage in a normal conversation with any youngster there.

Come back and tell us your experience, special snowflake.
>>
>>79039827

>I went to international

Okay, that is what I needed to know. My university had lot of 3rd world students and I didnt have any problems with them. But everyday when I left campus and arrived in my to-be ghetto I saw the reality. Those nice 3rd world students leave Finland after graduation and on the other hand our "finnish" nigs and arabs will stay here forever leeching our society.

So the problem is nor ignorance neither inexperience. All this negativity comes from real life experience: being around these people, seeing what they do, reading what they do. If you have bad luck you might even experience what they do. Your problem is your narrow viewpoint and lack of experience in the "street level". Nice international school is not an average multicultural school which would be the ultimate red pill about this subject.
>>
>>79039827
>implying racism has to be related to hate

I really dont hate blacks, latin americans, or even moors... What I dont want is them in my country. I dont want the cultural conflict that this immigration creates. I dont want to them taking rights while my own people lose them. I dont want them destroying the job market. I dont want their maras, their harmful religion, their arrogance... I dont want my culture and people to be diluted in shit. Yes, I am a nativist and I dont feel any guilty for that, but I am also an isolationist, and think that colonialism and slave trade was a huge mistake and something horrible. When I see an african mud hut I dont think they are inferior, I think is their right to live as they want.
>>
>>79040987
I think what he is saying is that OP was incorrect in assuming that there are not large groups of people that have a racial/ethnic identity and view themselves as part of that group, based on his own experience in a school in Switzerland.

He suggests that if you go to school in Detroit you will see a large Black populated school that will view non-black students as separate and apart from them because they are non-black. You will also see a common culture among the black students as opposed to the white students with higher levels of disruption, violence, and other forms of criminality.

While this is not true for all people merely because they are black. For large groups of people it is true.
>>
>>79039827

If a black/muslim/asian kid grows in a overwhelmingly white neighborhood, he will act white, like white and be generally civilized (he will still have his intrinsic racial limitations though, like blacks will be dumber, asians will be smarter, etc.)

If the same kid grows in a minority community inside a mostly white country being told all the time that the whites oppress him and that everything bad that happens to him is whites fault, he is going to grow up to act like a BLM ape.
>>
>>79039827
You should have gone to public school in a downtown area where the majority of them are.
>>
>>79040987
I don't think he was using that anecdote to combat the original claim, he was doing it to illustrate the weakness of anecdotes.

We got a live one here.. go suck Merkel's fascist dick.
>>
>>79039827
Individuals vs packs
They have other group dynamics
>>
>>79039827

>I went to an international school and had many friends from all over the world.

Translation: I've only dealt with the upper global 1% and have no actual life experience outside of this. I cannot conceptualize any negative aspects of race and culture because I have lived in a bubble.

You sound like a future leader of Europe.
>>
>>79040671
That city has been ruined by democrats for 60 years and you blame the governor lel
>>
File: 1463026925811.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1463026925811.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>mountain jew getting all these replies
>>
>>79041365
A state full of niggers isn't an anecdote, it's a case study.
>>
Slide thread,1 post by OP DO. NOT. RESPOND.
>>
>>79042954

Yeah it was a good bait, he sounded so innocent.
>>
>>79039827
International schools are scams for shitskins to get immigrant paperwork. Shitskin detected.
>>
File: 1436729708158.png (177 KB, 1137x1279) Image search: [Google]
1436729708158.png
177 KB, 1137x1279
>>79039827
>implying your small insight into reality allows you to perceive a good enough sample size of them
>when you live in a country with an extremely small amount of them

That is why we have statistics on how they live and are in other areas of life.

http://pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Race realism, and nigger hate is one of the easiest red pills to swallow. You are a dumb fuck.

Here have a graph that shows how big the differences are in genomes between the races, for different parts. (hint, brains are a huge source of difference)
>>
>>79039827
>went to an international school and had many friends from all over the world. None of them had some agenda to steal all the white women and none of them wanted to blow me up. Everyone was just a normal kid.

that's because they were all well-off, sheltered fools

come to the hood and see how friendly people are to whites
>>
>>79039827
Regression to the mean
>>
so youre schooling experience is representative of every race? neato faggot, maybe go back to school so you can learn
>>
Guys the point in trying to make is that not ALL shitskins are bad people
>>
>>79039827
Jew hate and racism is 2 things I disagree with the majority of /pol/.
>>
>>79043338
#notallmuslims stop being so INTOLERANT you silly goys
>>
>>79041946
The Asians are smart meme..

Who all fell into the "white" category? Was it self identified, superficial observation, or were DNA tests conducted? Where did they draw the line from white, arab, mixed, etc? It may have been quite a diverse group with a much wider bell curve. Just saying..

Also, American's having approximately 100 is amazing, considering all the Hispanics and niggers that lower it, relative to European countries.
>>
>>79043338
Look at the Average. I don't doubt there are highly intelligent negros and in my opinion they need to select based on the best not the worst.
>>
File: Black rednecks.jpg (22 KB, 346x499) Image search: [Google]
Black rednecks.jpg
22 KB, 346x499
>>79041105
There has been large amount of retrograde in "Black culture" in America since the 1960s onward.

Thomas Sowell has a good book that discusses it called "Black Redneck White Liberal".
>>
File: 1441341640242.png (475 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1441341640242.png
475 KB, 1000x500
The only racism in America is anti-white racism.

>>79042174
>>
>>79039827
1 POST
>>
>>79045660
>>
>>79039827
>international school
You lived in a bubble filled with selected individuals.
You don't know shit.
>>
>>79039827
/pol/ is like the Bible, you pick and choose
>>
>>79039827
Your problem is ignorance and lack of experience. If you want to be redpilled on niggers go live in Memphis, TN for a year.
>>
>>79039827
http://www.ibc7.org/article/file_down.php?pid=312&mode=article_pub
Moreover, the frequencies of the two IQ increasing alleles were positively correlated
with the frequencies of the top 3 educational attainment alleles. For rs236330 C, the
correlations with the top three educational attainment alleles were all significant (r=
0.71; 0.57; 0.86; N=14; p<0.05). Rs324650 T was positively correlated with the three
alleles and two correlations were significant (r= 0.61; r=0.82; p<0.05). The polygenic
score of the educational attainment alleles was positively correlated with the frequencies
of the two intelligence alleles (r=0.91; r= 0.67; p<0.05).
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.