[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Cautious optimism]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: inb4 dead cat bounce.png (29 KB, 829x534) Image search: [Google]
inb4 dead cat bounce.png
29 KB, 829x534
[Cautious optimism]
>>
>>79031793
>pound drops
>it's good

>pound rises
>it's good

wew
>>
its called panic rally
>>
>>79031934

...and so you begin to understand how forex works.

It doesn't matter which way it goes, it's the volatility that allows people to make money.
>>
Really wish I hadn't fallen on hard financial times right before brexit. Would love to invest in English businesses, seems like you have a golden age around the corner if these trade deals work out.

Also, kinda unrelated, but how worried are ypu about being occupied by the EU army at some point?
>>
>>79032068
Not worried at all, even with our armed forces being the smallest in over 100 years it will still be easy to defend our small island. But as for attacking, well we would need to have a mass recruitment or bring back conscription to have a chance.
>>
>>79032068
Not very, we have the second most powerful military in Europe, and they wouldn't risk American intervention. They're not desperate enough for that yet. I fully expect trade sanctions though, and a crackdown on countries like the Netherlands trading with us independently.
>>
>>79031793
Zoom out. The pain has only just begun. This will trigger a recession. But from the other side we will emerge stronger.
>>
File: ftse ytd.png (37 KB, 829x625) Image search: [Google]
ftse ytd.png
37 KB, 829x625
>>79032332

>Zoom out

Ok.

It looks fine. We're already much higher than the slumps in february and march.
>>
>>79032261
If they trade sanctioned us THEIR economy would be fucked six ways from sunday.

The EU is now dominated by germany. Expect more countries to leave.
>>
>>79032513
A recession happens over months. The real effects haven't been felt yet. The chart will look a hell of a lot worse in 6 months.
>>
>>79032513
I dunno, Reddit says everything is crashing and the news headlines that make brexit look bad are not going away it's like their stuck there on Reddit. No one showed me this graph on Reddit even though there were so many smart young people on there
>>
File: graph.png (49 KB, 1087x419) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
49 KB, 1087x419
The anti brexit shills are still active I see, it's like they enjoy getting their country cucked by welfare snackbars. Just accept reality, the GBP is not gonna crash anytime soon in the future.
>>
File: rise.jpg (234 KB, 1103x995) Image search: [Google]
rise.jpg
234 KB, 1103x995
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!
>>
File: 1466737001282.jpg (184 KB, 2048x1297) Image search: [Google]
1466737001282.jpg
184 KB, 2048x1297
>>79032888
Aussies with the bantz, nice trips.
>>
>>79032888
People with the attention span of a gnat and no money to play make-believe day trader always scream and cry over nothing.
>>
>>79032068
>if these trade deals work out.
It is going to be worse than is available to the EU anyway. The golden age is in the past.
>>
>>79032888
>Reddit

Literally the most over-dramatic, pro remain, anti Brexit plebs on the face of the internet.
>>
>>79031934
>doesn't know you can make money no matter how the market moves
Come on Luigi
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.