[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it hard for me a white Norwegian to move to Texas? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: texas.png (553 KB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
553 KB, 2000x1238
Is it hard for me a white Norwegian to move to Texas? I have been to Florida on vocation before but its full of spics, beaners and wetbacks speaking Spanish..
>>
Why not go to Minnesota and be at home
>>
>>79027408
i hate the cold
>>
bli her
me trenge all mann på dekk når rasekrigen bryte ut
>>
>>79027465
That's funny, I hate the heat
>>
>>79027323
>but its full of spics, beaners and wetbacks speaking Spanish..

Yet you want to move to Texas?
>>
>>79027753
less of them? more nationalistic rednecks in Texas i think
>>
>>79027323
Texas reportan, stay in the area of the larger cities, not necessarily in them but near and you'll be fine. I'd recommend Austin, Houston or Dallas.
>>
>>79027945
thanks Rich oilcowboy
>>
if you have money buy a house in the suburbs of a big city
you'll love it, also learn to love guns
>>
>>79027323
I'm south of Corpus Christi.
There are a lot of wetbacks here, but even more Tejanos. They aren't Mexican, they're Texan.
If you're a lefty, you'll love Austin.
If not, Corpus or smaller.
>>
>>79028021
Actually I'm a mercenary but you're welcome.
>>
>>79027945

No, stay the fuck out of cities. Dont listen to this retard.
>>
>>79028247
Read what I wrote, NEAR the cities, not in them, fuck-o.

It's nice to be able to go to a restaurant where everyone has all their teeth once in a while.
>>
Whites are a minority in Texas, mostly spics and niggers.
>>
File: bigot.jpg (96 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
bigot.jpg
96 KB, 600x469
>>79028376
>It's nice to be able to go to a restaurant where everyone has all their teeth once in a while.
Do you never leave the basement?
Cities are where the scummy people are. The missing teeth type.
You should move to Detroit. You'd love it there.
>>
File: 100_1075.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
100_1075.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>79028392
This isn't true.
Genetically, the state is mostly white, and almost all of the blacks are in Houston and Dallas.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.