[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/ opinion on David Duke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: biodukeindenmarklighter.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
biodukeindenmarklighter.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
What is /pol/ opinion on David Duke?
>>
>>79023091
so based that it hurts
>>
>>79023091
he kind of reminds me of someone
his face kind of looks like an older moot
>>
>>79023091
He needs to shut up until after the election.
>>
>>79023497

>censorship
>Canada

No surprise there
>>
>>79023091

repeating the truth over and over

funny as all fuck
>>
File: nato dindu nuffin.jpg (9 KB, 230x252) Image search: [Google]
nato dindu nuffin.jpg
9 KB, 230x252
>>79023091
Who dat? What he do?
>>
weird looking dude and his reputation is fucked thanks to KKK association but he's absolutely based and his arguments are usually top-tier
>>
>>79023091

He's weird. There's just something wrong in that face. The smile is fake and the eyes are soulless.

Reminds me of Hillary.
>>
D I S A V O W
I
S
A
V
O
W
>>
He's great.
>>
>>79023602
this, its hilarious to see someone just lay it bare and not give a single fuck
>>
>>79023834
he got a nose job. hes actually a lot older than he looks thats why the face is off
>>
>>79023091
he's a little over the top but mostly makes pretty good points
>>
looks like a creepy ghoul and i find it pathetic how he adopted 4chan memes into his rhetoric
>>
>>79023091
Literally right about everything, he got in the jew hate before it was a meme and has researched about it his whole life

He needs to redpill more normies by doing more interviews, although some people like the t*urk at TYT and Alex Jones don't respect him
I would love to see him debate (((Stefan Molyneux)))
>>
>>79023091
He drops a lot of truth bombs.
>>79023834
That's because he's actually smart, and uses logic but the only people currently receptive to what he's saying are lowest common denominator retarded stormfags. Most intelligent whites are too far into leftist propaganda to listen to him. That, and the fact that he's a former member of the KKK. He'd probably rather be lynching niggers than preaching to the converted, and he longs for the old days when things were right, but he knows that he will die before whites wake up, if they ever do at all.
>>
>tfw make threads every day for his radio show

>tfw none of you goys respond
>>
THE ZIONIST BLA BLA BLA THE MURDERING ZIONIST BLA BLA BLA ZIONIIIIIST
>>
File: 1467080519827.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
1467080519827.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>79024184
>>
tinfoil/10
>>
>>79024184
The hidden hand of kek is spreading.
now you kikes wear our (((labels))).
Wise men see his power and follow.
>>
Asshole who insists on being called "doctor" even though his phd is from some unaccredited ""institute" in the fucking Ukraine.

Also knows his name his toxic, but endorsed Trump just to get publicity.

Always complains about Jews but his fairest interviewer is Alan Colmes.
>>
>>79023568
It's not censorship, retard, it's strategy. We all want Trumposaurus Wrecks to win, but, right or wrong, Duke is a former Klan leader who's best known for calling out the jew like every single day. Having his endorsement is a HUGE negative to the cucked masses. He has every right to speak his opinion (usually based as fuck, btw), but in the big picture it harms the cause.
>>
Dr. David Duke program guest tier list:

Dr. Patrick Slattery
Dr. Kevin McDonald
Andrew Anglin

>>79024813
>endorsed trump

Do I have to pull the audio where he didn't endorse him several times. He'll vote for him, and is the best person for our european-American heritage
>>
>>79023497
This. Regardless of whether or not he is right (and he is, about the jews at least) he needs to shut the fuck up. No matter what he says, it will hurt their cause.

If he was smart he'd come out and support Clinton, like that South Park episode with the flag.

Basically the Klan realized everyone hated them, so to get what they wanted they claimed to be on the opposite side of the outcome, so the masses would "oppose" them and they would get their way.
>>
>>79025282
Better add Don Black on that list because Stormfront radio is basically the two hour Donald Trump show for 2 hours every day.

The hate will come from the left either way. It would help of the Jewish media would interview duke rather than just invoking his name constantly.
>>
>>79023091
Asking Storm/pol/ what they think of David Duke. Ireland stop it.
>>
>>79023091
Dude is terrible at debates, but he has some good info on his site and videos you wont see in MSM
>>
>>79023091
One of my favorites. I love his work and I intend on getting his books in the near future. Yeah he may be tin foil hat tier at times but he's great overall.
>>
I always thought
>that crazy grand master dragon KKK guy
until I actually heard him explain himself all over the radio the other year.

>wow, holy crap, this guy gets it
>not even a KKK crazy
>based motherfucker
>I was lied to again
>>
File: 75132765.png (9 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
75132765.png
9 KB, 400x640
Stupid like all neo-nazi and most white nationalists and the only non stupid white nationalist I know is Jared Taylor and he is still wrong about half of the things he says.
>>
>>79023091

A fucking annoyance who is symptomatic of the time when white nationalism squandered any progress it could have made.

White nationalist leaders after 1968 failed to build any level of popularity and then had weak autism attacks blaming the Jews rather than knuckling down and actually woo-ing the large groups of angry whites that were out there in the 60s-90s.
>>
>>79023604
>What he do?

Nothing wrong.
>>
>>79023091
He came to Tehran once.
It was some holocaust denial convention or something.
>>
A
Fuckng
Dnc
Plant

Do not trust anyone who was on KKK
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.