[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
almost no whites in new battlefield gameplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: WE.png (1000 KB, 1270x675) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
1000 KB, 1270x675
the fuck is this, sweden?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyufRnIci0
>>
>>79022792
more of the NWO's scheme to present blacks are stronger and more capable as whites
young white cucks will eat it up
>>
Do you just mean in this new footage or in the game? It's probably customizable shit that isn't editable in the closed alpha.

I know devs like being """progressive"""""" but I don't think even Swedish DICE has the gall to make all the WW1 forces black.
>>
>>79022792
To be fair there are almost no whites on Swedens soccer team.
>>
>>79022792
Did blacks even fight in WWI? Maybe there were some in the American ranks, but black Germans? What the hell
>>
Maybe in this game, the WW doesn't stand for World War but WE WUZ?

Screenshot this.
>>
>>79023238
During WW1 Denmark kept blacks in the zoo. Not even kidding.
>>
>>79022792
Getting real sick of Sweden to be honest.
>>
>>79023238

There was one regiment in the US army. Plus colonials in the French.
>>
All the white men that died in that bloody, awful war and they make a BLACK protagonist? Is there a higher level of disrespect? Fuck that game and fuck those making money with it.
>>
It was probably EA:s idea
>>
WE
>>
>>79022792

Black Ops 3 went all gender neutral. Took me back when I fired up CoD for the fist time since WaW.
>>
>>79023238
France and America in small but noteworthy numbers.
>>
File: i5.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
i5.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>79022792
>almost all niggers
>white guy is support
What the fuck is this shit? If Swedecucks wanted to put niggers in the game so badly, they could have done something with Lettow-Vorbeck and his army of dindus, rather than blackwash the deaths of millions of white europeans.

Fucking Sweden.
>>
>>79024529

On the plus side, think of all the niggers you get to kill.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 420x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 420x377
>>79022792
How many threads are necessary for this 6 week old topic
Ok, we get it. Niggers are in a ww1 game. Wow, the end of the world is near.
>>
We wuz Krauts an' shit.
>>
>>79023301
kek
>>
>>79023343
Kek
>>
We wuz normandy and sheeit
>>
>>79024099

WUZ
>>
File: 1467101096193.jpg (178 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1467101096193.jpg
178 KB, 900x1300
cultural marxist
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.